Babymama 2

Від Kanyell

The Sequel Of "Babymama". Більше

1.
2
3.
4.
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13.
14.
15
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23
24.
26.
27.

25.

160 2 0
Від Kanyell

Karly-

It's been 2 weeks and it's been hard no lie. I still can't get ova the fact that Montana was cheating on me this whole time and made this baby in my damn house. I am heartbroken but I'm not down anymore. I am ready to be focused on myself and my kids who need me the most.

Amir is getting better by the day. The doctors said he will not need the feeding tube anymore if his health approves in the next 2 months. That ain't shit but music in my ears. I love my son so much. That's my only chocolate chip in the cookie jar. The baby.

I got up and went straight to Amir's room. Amir was tryna pull himself up off the side of his bed. "Amir, baby you gotta lay down" I said. "Mhm mmm"he shook his head. Amir has been tryna stand back up for the past week and a half. My baby is a fighter.

I let him stand all the way up and he smiled at me when he did it. I started crying. "That's my baby" I said. I was so proud of him. "You gonna be better soon Mir mir" I said. Amir reached up to me and I hugged him. "I love you son" I said. "Mmm mmm" he mumbled with the oxygen in his throat. I kissed him and wiped my tears.

I laid him back down and started prepping his feeding tube and fed him. I gave him some of his pain medicine and hummed to him until he fell asleep. I walked back into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast. "Mama ?" said Khadija. "Yeah Di di" answered. "I need me some more Barbie's cause it ain't enough people at her concert" said Khadija. I started laughing.

"Okay imma get you more Barbie's" I said. "MA!!" Called KJ. "Yeah Junior" I said. "I need that PS5"he said. "Okay where are y'all grades at ?" I asked. "Ma come on.. you know my grades good" said KJ. I laughed cause he sounded just like his dad. "Okay I'll see what I can do" I said. "Bet" he said. "Y'all go wash them hands and come back in the kitchen for breakfast" I said to Kj and Khadija.

I heard them go wash their hands and one by one they walked down the stairs and sat down to their plate. I made them bacon, eggs, French toast, grits and sausage. "Mmm" I said as I pulled out the cinnamon rolls out the oven. I let them sit for like 5 mins, then I started to put the icing on them.

I sat them down at the table and grabbed my hot tea and sat down with the kids. We said grace and started eating immediately after. "Mama, where is Montana and that lady that lived in our basement ?" Asked KJ. "Long gone" I said. "He left you for her ?" Asked KJ. "You can say that" I said. "That's cold" said Kj. "It's okay ma, you don't need a man around here" he said.

I laughed. "And why is that ?" I asked. "I'm all the man you need round here" he added. I started laughing. "Okay Junior I hear you" I said. We all finished our food. The kids went upstairs and I washed the dishes. I then poured me more tea and sat down in the living room to watch some tv.

Karlynn-

"Karlynn Jackson" said the medical assistant. I felt my legs go numb. I am at the doctors office. Y'all my period still ain't came yet. I am here to get a pregnancy test. I walked back to where the medical assistant was. "Okay step here and I'll check your weight" she said. My weight went up a lil bit. "Okay and your height" she said as she pointed to this measurement pole. She took my height.

"Okay, follow me to your room" she said. We walked back and passed a few doors in the doctors office. I sat down. "So eat brings you here today ?" She asked. "I might be pregnant" I said. "Okay, any symptoms ?" She asked. "No period, vomiting constantly and cravings" I listed. "Okay" she said.

"Okay time to take your vitals" she said. I took my hoodie off and put my arm in the blood pressure machine and the lady took my blood pressure and put a thermometer under my tongue and clip on my finger . After a few minutes the machine beeped.

"Okay your vitals look good" she said. "Here is a cup" she added. "Please do not go over the fill line, and bathroom is right across the hall" added. "Okay and do I bring that back in here or what ?" I asked. "No just keep it in the bathroom and I'll come get it from there" said the medical assistant.

I walked in the bathroom and closed the door and immediately looked in the mirror. "Well this is the moment of truth" I said. I sat down on the toilet and peed in the cup. I put the lid on it and then wiped myself and wiped the cup off. I pulled my pants up and washed my hands in the sink and dried them off and sat the cup of pee on the counter.

I went back in the room and sat there. I was nervous as hell. I looked at my phone and it was 1:30 in the afternoon. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door and my doctor popped in the room. How are we doing today ?" I asked. "Good" I said. "Okay I seen you came for that pregnancy test today" she said. "Yes so what's the result now doc" I said.

"Well, you are in fact pregnant" she said. I was so shocked. But I kinda knew I was pregnant all along so not too shock. The room felt like it was spinning. I heard my momma yelling at me already. "Okay" I said. "Are you going through with it or are you thinking of other options ?"Asked the doctor. "I'm going through with it" I said. "Okay" she said. "Any questions?" She asked. "Yeah, we'll I took a plan b a month ago and I am confused on how I am pregnant" I said.

"Well let's see when did you have that unprotected sex ?" She asked. I told her what days I had my period and what day me and Key had raw sex. "Yeah so it looked like you had to be ovulating" she added. "So when you ovulate, Plan Bs do not work" she told me. "Damn" I said. "So when will I be due ?"'I asked.

The doctor said I would be do in the first week of February. "Okay, your first appointment I want to see you back next month on the 8th" said the Doctor. "What's a good time ?" She asked. "Anytime after 11:00 am would be best" I said. "Okay I have you down for 11:30 am on the 8th. "Sounds good" I said.

"I am sending with you your proof of pregnancy, a pamphlet of the mother and baby center here and a few resources for teen mothers" said the doctor as she handed me some papers. "Okay I'll be back with your discharge papers and you should be all set, and congratulations" she added. The doctor stood up and walked out the door and closed it behind her.

The first thing I thought about was a way to tell my mom this. "She is gonna kill me" I said. I started shaking my leg and fanning myself. I was getting hot and very anxious. "Me and Keyair not even been right" I said. I shook my head. I have to tell him.

"Okay here you are, your all good to go" said the Doctor. I stood up and grabbed my keys and walked out the the lobby staring at my papers. I just could not believe this shit. I sat in my car and pulled my phone out. I dialed Keyair's number and it went straight to voicemail.

"Oh nah, I gotta go see him" I said as I started up up my car. I pulled out the the parking lot and headed to Keyair's mama house. As I pulled up I seen people in the neighborhood standing outside . I parked in the driveway where I always park and locked my door as I got out and went to their door.

I found my key that I had when I lived here, deep inside my purse. I opened the door and walked in. I heard loud music coming from Keyairs room and Keisha's light was off. I walked up to Keyairs door and it was locked. "Fuck he got this locked for ?" I said to myself. I used my key to turn his lock.

I then busted through the door and y'all let me say this. This man was in here with Mya's Friend Porsha. She had her ass all up and Keyair was behind her. I seen red . I walked up to Keyair and punched him hard in his face. "THIS WHY YOU WANTED SOME SPACE??!!" I yelled. My fist went flying at this man .

He grabbed my arms. "LYNN!!" He yelled. "STOP PUTTING YO FUCKING HANDS ON ME SHAWTY" he yelled at me. "FUCK YOU" I snapped. I started crying so bad . My heart was broke. "You fucking bitches on me ?" I asked. Keyair let me go. Porsha was getting up putting her clothes on.

"Yeah hoe, get up cause you finna catch this fade" I said. "Gurl I'm not finna fight you over community dick" she said. I put my hair up in a ponytail and threw my jacket off and ran up on Porsha. I slung her to the ground and punched her repeatedly in the face and head.

Porsha was some how able to get up and grabbed me by my shirt and tried uppercutting me. I grabbed her and tripped her then got behind her and put her in the most viscous headlocks that I learned in kick boxing and MMA class. "Okay LYNN, let her go now" said Keyair. Keisha came running in trying make me get off Porsha. "Lynn let her go, you making her turn purple" she said. I had a death grip on that bitch.

I let her up after Keyair pulled me off her and I ran up again when she got up. This time I drug her through the kitchen, pass the coffee table and out the front door. We was now in the grass. I began to stomp and stomp her face. A few guys from the neighborhood gathered around and pulled they phones out.

"Get up- BITCH" I said as I kicked her in the mouth. Porsha stood up and her face was bleeding bad. She wiped her face and she must have wanted more cause she ran up full force. I waited til she got close, grabbed her face and made her eat my knee.

"Ouuuuu" said the crowd. "She bout broke that girl face" said a man. "Ight that's a enough na" said this older man. Porsha hit the floor and laid there screaming. "CALL THE AMBULANCE" she hollered. "My nose is broke" she yelled. I went back to where Keyair was and he upped his gun on me.

"Put yo hands on me like I'm that bitch and I promise you imma send you to yo daddy" he said. My eyes got wide. Did he just- did he ?. This boy ain't never bring up my daddy. I went in the yard, picked up this metal pole, and launched it at Keyair. It bounced off the wall, he thought he ducked it, but it came back and smacked him right under his eye.

"STUPID ASS BITCH, DONT EVER BRING UP MY DADDY" I yelled. I spit at Keyair as he held his eye. I saw him get mad and I grabbed my purse off the floor and walked to my car. I seen Keyair cock his gun back and walk to my car. I started up and pulled off fast as fuck.

I started crying, and crying. I pulled over on the side of the street and threw up. In the midst of me fighting, I forgot I was pregnant. I hope my baby is okay. I headed to my moms house. I pulled up in 10 mins cause I was speeding. I then jumped out and ran to my mom door. My mom must have seen me cause she opened the door.

"MOMMY" I cried. I was crying so hard. "WHAT LYNN ?!?" She yelled. "I just caught him fucking some bitch" I said crying. My mom face got so sorry and she ran up and hugged me. I cried hard and my mom patted my back and talked to me.

"Lynn talk to me what happened ?" She asked. "And why are you covered in blood ?" She asked lookin concerned. "Cause- Cause I beat her ass" I cried. "Lynn you looked like you killed her" she said. "Why did you go over there ?" She asked. "Because I- Because I- BECAUSE IM PREGNANT BY KEYAIR" I yelled out as I cried.

I looked up at my mom's face and she was shocked. "Please don't be mad at me mom" I cried as I hugged her. "I'm so sorry, please forgive me" I cried even harder. My mom was not hugging me at first. Then I heard her crying too.

"Lynn, it's okay...imma support you as much as I can" she said as she hugged me tight. Me and my mom was finally eye to eye on things in that moment. I felt like I finally had the mom I had when I was 10 and 11.

The mom I had before my dad died would have not even accepted the fact that I was pregnant. Hell the drunk mama would have beat me to death. But I don't care, this is the momma I been needing.

I know I disobey her, and I know I have put my hands on my mom. But I love her, and I need her and I feel like I finally get her and she gets me. I wish it didn't take me to be gone and get pregnant to bring us closer but this is all I need right now.

"Wipe yo face baby" said mama as she let me go. "We got this" she said looking me in my teary eyes. "My grand baby gonna be so spoiled" she said as she smiled at me. I cracked a smile. "Now did you feed my grand baby ?" She asked. "Yeah a lil sum sum" she said.

"Yeah you better be feeding my G baby some good stuff too" she added. "And it's time to sit that ass down, no more fighting, arguing all thats out" she told me. "Okay ma" I said. We walked in the house and I went and sat on the couch. My mom brought be a blanket and some snacks

I am loving this pregnancy stuff already. I laid on the couch and mama came and sat next to me and I laid my back on her. My mom rubbed my stomach. I felt so much love. My mom started rubbing in my hair. That was relaxing that I fell asleep.

KARLY-

Karlynn and I were laying on the couch. Karlynn was sleep and I was rubbing her hair. I heard a knock on the door. I got up and went to the door. I looked through the peep hole and it was Keyair. I opened the door and it was pouring down raining.

"Come in and stand right here it's pouring down" I said to Keyair. Keyair walked in and stood by the door. Keyair was standing there holding Karlynn's jacket and holding a paper in his hands. "Mama, where is Karlynn ?" He asked. "She is getting some rest" I said. 

"I found her jacket and her paper, this paper fell out" he said. "Ma is she really pregnant ?" Asked Keyair I placed my hand on my hip. "Yes she is" I confirmed. Keyair rubbed his head. Keyair looked at the paper.

I glanced at the paper and seen the test results. I still couldn't believe I'm a grandma. "Keyair, she is asleep, and she is very hurt by yo actions"Keyair put his head down. "I know I-I came to apologize" he said with the most apologetic look on his face. "I been selfish lately and I been hurt from my mama being sick" he added.

"And when she dropped off my stuff, like all of it.. it had me thinking she was done with me for good" he explained. "Boy" I said as I crossed my arms. "You are a man, you are 22 years old" I added. "Grow up, and be a man" I scolded. Keyair put his head down. "Keyair, my daughter loves you" I said. Keyair nodded his head. "She was never even allowed to be over where y'all stay, and she still went cause of you" I explained. Keyair rubbed his head.

"She disobeyed me , Keyair.. she put her hands on me for disrespecting YOU!!" I shouted. "She don't have her daddy around, so when she was out here making bad decisions and hanging around with crazy niggas..." I stated. "You was there, you saved her, your her knight and shining armor" I added. "She can't get that from her daddy no more bruh " I said tearing up.

Keyair sat at my kitchen table and rubbed his face. "This is a lot to take in" he said. "My momma sick, I got a baby on the way" he explained. "Man, this shit tough" he complained. "Keyair, look get yourself together" I said. "This ain't about you, this ain't about Karlynn no more, this is about that baby that's finna be here" I explained. "I know that's the thing, imma need a job to help my mama pay rent and bills cause she sick" he complained.

"I got a felony, I can't get no good ass job like I want to" he complained again. "Look you focus on your mama health and that new grand baby of ours, I'll handle yo mama bills, rent and I could possibly get you a job at this record label" said. "For real ??" asked Keyair. "Yeah, why not hook you up ?" I asked.

"You family now" I said smiling at him. Keyair stood up and hugged me. "Thank you" he said as he hugged me. "No problem, now I'll talk to Karlynn" I said. I stood there and tightened my robe. "Hopefully she has a change of heart" I added.

"I hope so, cause I wanna be there for her and my baby" he said. I smiled ear to ear. "That's what I'm talking about" I said to him. "Okay imma go before she beat me up again" said Keyair as he stood up. "Okay I'll tell her you came" I said as I got the door. "Wait- Where is she" asked Keyair. "She on the couch sleep" I said pointing to my living room.

Keyair walked over to sleeping Karlynn. He kissed her head. He looked like he wanted to hug and hold her. Karlynn moved around a lil bit and he seen her belly. He rubbed it and kissed it. "Daddy sorry" he whispered. I held my heart. That was so cute. I am so proud of Keyair. My daughter has someone there like her daddy was.

"Okay ma, thank you for letting me come in and talk to you" he thanked. "No problem" I said as I opened the door. "Hey- stay out the streets, my grandchild deserves a daddy" I warned. "Yes ma'am" he said as he nodded. I watched him get in his mom care and start it up and pull off. I closed the door and locked it back and grabbed Karlynn's jacket and paper off the table.

"Due Feburary" I read. At first I did not know how to feel about having a grandchild, when she first told me in that moment. But, now I am excited. I can't have anymore children but that don't mean I can't see the children my kids have. My grand baby gonna be spoiled just like all my regular kids. I went and laid back where Karlynn was at and fell right to sleep with her.

Karlynn-

I woke up to my phone buzzing and pinging. Nana Mary K was calling me. "Oh lord, this lady is about to cuss me out" I said as I picked my phone up and dialed her number. "Hello" I answered. "You were suppose to go to New York in a few months"she said. "I know Nana" I sighed. "What are you gonna do now ?" She asked. "Nana look, I don't know at this moment, I am pregnant and I ask that my family is supportive and not worrying about what I am gonna do and what I need to do" I said before I hung up. I went to the bathroom and stared in the mirror.

Here comes the judgement and non supporting muthafuckas. I know I should not be having a baby this young but I will keep my baby. I can and will raise him or her on my own if I have to, and whatever I decide to do is my problem and my buisness.

I snapped out of my morning daze, and immediately threw up again. "Ugh, I'm tired of throwing up" I said as I clutched the toilet. I hated throwing up everyday. I stood up, flushed the toilet then pulled down my shorts and panties and used the bathroom.
I checked more notifications on my phone.

Key- Hey, I came by lastnight and talked to mama, I am sorry I didn't know you were carrying my baby.

I reacted to his message with the "ha ha" interaction. Keyair can go fuck his self. I can't do this no more. I got up off the toilet wiped myself and flushed the toilet. I flushed and proceeded to wash my hands. "Lynn" said mama as she knocked on the door. I opened the bathroom door as I finished wiping off my wet hands. "Yes ma" I answered.

"Your baby daddy came by lastnight after y'all little fight" she said. "I know I got his text, he can go die" I said as I walked past my mom. "Lynn don't be so cold, can you at least talk to him about what y'all gonna do for the baby ?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen and grabbed me a few snacks. "No and no, I don't want him around me right now" I said. "But, Lynn" said my mom. I looked at her.

"That's that babies's dad, I mean you ain't have your dad around for 5 years cause he was in jail but he was around" she explained. "You right, I'll try to talk to him but I am telling you mom if he say the wrong thing I'm gonna buss his mouth open" I snapped. "Lynn chill out, no more fighting" said mama as she rubbed my tummy. "You and that boy need to work something out or that child gonna be running around here acting a damn fool" said mama.

"Ma, I am hungry" I said. "Okay, give me some time to make breakfast" she said. "Okay okay" I said smiling. "Ma is you gonna make me all the food I want for my pregnancy?" I asked. "Im not your maid baby" she said. I laughed. "Cmon Ma" I said. "Well you know I always cook so I mean if you here you can get a plate but, I know you gon be home" she added. "You right" I agreed. I went in my old room and laid in my bed to watch tv.

30 minutes later, I could smell some good breakfast food. I paused my show on Netflix and got up and went to wash my hands. Then walked downstairs. "Ma the food ready?" I asked as I looked at all the bacon, eggs, sausage, grits and hash brown. "Yup I already made your plate" she said as she pointed to my plate and my cup of iced tea. "YESS" I said. "KIDS!!" Yelled my momma. KJ and Khadija came down.

I grabbed my plate and sat down to go to work on that plate. Everything was hitting the spot, I had to go up and get seconds. "Damn" said KJ as he seen me get more food. "Shut up" I said. "Why you eating so much ?" He asked. "Cause you, are about to be an uncle" he said. "You pregnant?" He asked with a shock look on his face. "Yeah" I said. "Who the baby daddy that boy you was gonna fight mama for ?" He asked. "Get out my face" I said.

KJ laughed so hard. "Okay okay, but is he the daddy?" He asked. "Yes" I said. "I knew it" he said. I finished eating my food and washed my hands and went back into my old room. I was just laying there bored and on my phone. I get an Instagram request from meechie_baby23. Is this, this Demetri. I accept it then look through his pictures.

"Ouu he is so fine" I said. I thought about our lil flirtation situation the other day at the Wing place. "That man so fine, but he wouldn't want a pregnant girl like me" I said as I felt sad a lil. "But I'll be okay" I said. I started watching videos. When I kept getting notifications of Meechie baby liking all my pictures and videos. "Damn" I said. He liked everything on my page. I smiled.

Meechie_baby23: Hey lil mama *kissy face.
Me: Heyyyy Meechieee
Meechie_baby23: I love how you say my name like that. *ugh emoji
Me: I bet you do. *heart
Meechie_baby23: Can I get your number ? Can I take you out on a date ?
Me: I am flattered baby. Yes you can have my number and where you gon take me ?
I sent Meechie my phone number. And waited for his response.
Meechie_baby23: Take you to the Waffle House, then we can catch a movie.
Me: Ouu yeah, I need some of them waffles fasho, I ain't been there in a minute.
Meechie_baby23: Yeah that shit do be good ah fuck, well shit what you doing tomorrow ?
Me: Shit, I guess imma be with you and where ever you taking me.
Meechie_baby23: I feel you, okay lil mama I'll tell you what, imma pick you up first thing tomorrow morning.. we gon eat, you gon kick it with me and later on we gon go to the movies.
Me: okay I'll be ready at 11:00am
Meechie_baby23: Ight ma, be safe.

I got out of my bed and stretched and smiled. "This nigga be forgetting who the fuck.. I am" I said. "I am Lynn the Mac no apple" I giggled. I laid in my bed and closed my eyes. I needed a good nap, I was still sore from fighting.

I woke up on the cold ass floor again. "Daddy, I told you about this cold floor" I said. "Listen up" he said. My daddy appeared in plain sight looking sharp in all white head to toe. "Someone you have been with has done some things, that they cannot handle and it's gonna come to you for the revenge on them" he said. "What you saying daddy ?" I asked. "Be safe"he said. Then faded away.

I rose out of my bed, confused and with the light on. I looked outside and it was getting dark. My phone started ringing. "I'm coming over to talk to you about our child" said Keyair. I hung up in his face and went to go use the bathroom. "Lynn, are you good ?" Asked my mama as she walked out her room. "Yeah I'm okay" I said. I went in the bathroom and sat down to pee. I wiped myself and flushed after I was finished and washed my hands.

I walked to the kitchen and looked in the cabinet for snacks. Knock knock knock. Somebody was knocking on the door. I looked through the peephole and it was Keyair. "Ma, it's Keyair" I said as I rolled my eyes. I opened the door. "What" I said bluntly. "I came to talk to you about OUR child" he said. "You mean, MY child ?" I asked. "You didn't nut in yourself" he said. "I don't care" I said. We argued back and forth. "HEY HEY HEY" said my mom as she stopped us from arguing.

"Now y'all gon sit yall ass down at this table and talk about this baby situation" said my mom. I looked off and rolled my eyes. "GO SIT YO Ass Down" she told me. I walked off and sat at the table. Keyair sat at the table across from me and my mom sat in between.
"Now talk" said mama. "Karlynn, I love you and I'm sorry for what I done" Keyair apologized. I rolled my eyes and looked around. "I wanna be there for my baby" he said. "And I'll do anything, anything to be with you and my baby" he added.

I busted out laughing. My mom looked at me in the most disgusted way. "What ?" I asked, "Ma you bought that ? Cause I ain't buying it" I said. "Girl he is serious about his feeling, that boy is about to cry"she said. I looked at Keyair who eyes was watering. "Ma, I don't give care if he yarning cause he tired" I said sarcastically. "He wasn't crying when I caught him fucking that -BITCH" I said as I threw a salt package at Keyair. "Karlynn" said mama.

"I know, I know I fucked up and I am sorry" he apologized said Keyair as he cried. My eyes began to water. "You not sorry STOP SAYING THAT" I yelled. "You were texting bitches and fucking bitches all while I was with you" I said. "I know, but forgive me baby" he said. I got even more angry. "Keyair fuck you" I said. "I crushed on you my whole life, did things I shouldn't do and say to my mom and all" I added. "I tried and tried with you, Keyair I am done"I said bluntly.

Keyair wiped his face. "Ight" he said. "Imma just check on you and the baby, just let me know when the appointments are and I'll be there" he said. Keyair stood up and put his hood on and wiped his face then left out the front door. The door closed and mama looked at me. "Karlynn, that man wants to be with you and your baby" he said. "Ma I am not letting a nigga cheat on me and think cause I am pregnant that I need to be with him" I added.

If a niggas can't respect me and treat me the right way he can go. I am not that type of female. "Girl you are your daddy's child" said mama as she got up and went in the living room. I got up and went into my room. I laid on my bed and ate the snacks that I grabbed. I was so hungry for some snacks. I had fruit snacks, cookies and some juice.

Meechie_baby23: Goodnight baby *kiss face
Me: Good night boo *kiss face.

I looked at the time and it was 11:30pm. I am tired as fuck. I laid down and started to fall back asleep. I didn't have a dream, probably because I already was feeling like I was in a dream. Is this my reality now ?. I am pregnant by a cheating ass, broke ass nigga. I need my priorities together before I have a baby. I
think I am having second thoughts.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

63.3K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
185K 6.8K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
39.6K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
36.9K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...