5

Karlynn-

I woke up In the morning to the sound of my Alarm going off. I had a long weekend. Me and Keisha snuck out Saturday night after my momma fell asleep. I drove all the way to the hood and we met up with her brother Keyair and Keisha's little dip. Keyair is 19. And has been with his girlfriend for like 3 years. I've always had a crush on him since middle school, I'm a junior In Highschool now.

I hopped in the shower quick and washed my hair as well. After a long 30 minutes I got out and dryer off and brushed my teeth. After that I went in my room and starred in my closet. "Okayyy, what tf do I want to wear ?" I asked myself. I went In my closet and pulled out this bomb ass Nike tube top with these jeans and my white air-force ones. I put my hair in a top knot ponytail, slayed my edges and put some lip gloss on. I looked pretty. I snapped a picture on Snapchat and then grabbed my jean jacket.

I walked in my moms room and she was getting ready too. She looked at me and smiled. "Okay Karlynn" she said. I smiled. "Who my new son in law ?" She asked. I laughed and shook my head. "Mama ain't nobody dating someone" I said. "Mhm" she said. "Momma I know you ain't talking" I said. "Where my stepdad at ?" I asked. "Girl he at home, I'm finna stop over there when I get off" she said. "Mama so I really gotta watch them kids tonight ?" I asked. "Nahh Khadija and Amir going to y'all grandma house" she said. "Nana Mary K ?" I asked.

"Yes, your dads mother" she said. "I haven't seen her since I was young" I said. "I know you stayed outta town with her" she added. "I gotta go visit her one day" I said. I left outta mama room and went to K.J's room. He was all dressed and on the phone with a girl. I smiled. "K.J who is that ?" I asked. "Move, Damn bro" he said. "Watch your mouth" I said. "Well come on, mama ain't make breakfast so Mc Donalds it is" I said. I went in my room and grabbed my backpack.

We both went and hugged and kissed mama and then we left and got in my car. I started up my car and pulled off headed towards the McDonald by K.J's school. We pulled in the Mc Donald's drive thru. "What you want?" I asked K.J. He rose up out his seat and looked at the menu. "A sausage mc griddle, hashbrown and a caramel frappe" he said. We pulled up to the intercom. "Welcome to McDonald's how may I help you ?" Said the employee. "Can I have 2 Sausage Mc griddles, 2 hashbrowns, and 2 Caramel Frappe's ?" I asked. "Anything else ma'am ?" She asked.

"Nahh that's it" I said. She told us the total and we drove to the next window. After I got our Mc Donalds, I drove to his school. "Alright, get out" I said. "Shut up skank" he said. I shook my head. "Next time imma pull up to your school blasting some crazy ass music and embarrass you" I said. "I'll tell mom on you" he said. "Snitch" I said. He slammed my door and I pulled off. Keisha called me.

"Heyy bitchhhhh" I said as I answered her FaceTime. "Ouu what you got on ?" She asked. "Some bomb ass clothes" I said. I showed her everything I had on. "So girl,  I was calling to tell you  that I'm not coming to school today" I said. "WHAT" I yelled. "Well it's cool my mama said I ain't gotta watch dem kids tonight" I said. "Okay coo, come straight over after school" she said. "Ight bet" I said.

I went to school that whole day watching that clock. It seem like the day was going by slow as hell. I remember checking the clock and throwing a fit when it was still the same time before. I was thirsty.

Karly-

Breezo- Come over, I got the night planned out for us.

I smiled from ear to ear reading my text message from Breezo. I miss him already and it's only been a few days. I pretty much free tonight so I was down. I couldn't text him back because I'm in the studio. I'm recording my new song called "Torn" it's basically a song about my heart breaks. The song is dedicated to Kendrick and August. I was in so much pain when I lost both of them, so I wrote this song to help cope with my feelings and depression at the time.