Captivated by the Wind || Bla...

By beepbooopboom

Terrified of her past, Lia from the Diamond Kingdom did her best to escape until she ended up in the forest o... More

DISCLAIMER
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Happy Holidays
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Thank you!

13

1.4K 46 4
By beepbooopboom

I walked towards the tunnel where I sensed two people fighting. The other one seems familiar...

"I'm putting myself into a trance also." Pft I knew its baka-sta. "Oh Lia! Help me here!" He waved at me when he saw me approaching them.

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at his opponent. They seemed boring to me.

I waved my hand at him. "Your opponent looks boring, catch ya' later." I said lazily.

"Lia!" I heard him shout.

I stopped when the uncomfortable feeling came back to me. We're far beneath the ocean right? Nothing bad is gonna happen.. you're just overthinking it.

I sighed as I continued walking towards the strong magic I sensed deep inside the temple. Suddenly, the ground shook and it came with a loud thud up ahead of my direction. Without hesitation I ran there as fast as I could. While running I stumbled upon a few magical sea creatures to which I killed easily. I knew it! My guts are always right.

I stood at the opening of the tunnel and before me is Magna and Luck fighting. I hid myself in the rocks to prevent them from noticing me. Why does my previous experiences keep happening to me?! And that beast is one the Third Eye from the Eye of the Midnight Sun. I should be helping them! Why am I not helping them?! I watched as Magna and Luck combined their most powerful attack. This is bad, I bet it's not gonna even scratch the beast...

I waited for a moment and saw Luck and Magna laying on the ground, unconscious. Here goes nothing again...

"Die in despair filthy insects!" The beast shouted.

I went to Luck and Magna at full speed defending them with my powers.

"Seriously, why do you always have to shout?" I said as I came with him face to face.

"Leila, I was waiting for you." He said. I backed away and carried my two seniors away using my power. I placed them both beside the injured man.

"Stop it with the Leila already I told you I'm Lia!" I shouted pointing a finger at him. "Well, what's the point of explaining it to an ugly beast like you anyways." I said.

"Shut up, traitor!" He charged at me with full speed.

I dodged his claw attack successfully. Phew all those training with Asta and Luck helped. I took a step back to examine him. In terms of brute strength and speed he's way more advance than I am, but like our Captain said, I must surpass my limits right here, right now!

"Scared, little girl?" He smirked and launched another attack at me. I dodged it by bending just in time. I got hit when he kicked me on my stomach I stepped back to spit out the blood.

"Damn, I'm starting to get pumped up." I smirked and grabbed two boulders from the side and sent it to him. While he was crashing the boulders I took that opportunity to look for an opening.

There!

I grabbed my knife and rushed to his side slicing a certain part of his leg making him go on his knees.

"How's that for a little girl?" I taunted.

He gritted his teeth. "You little shit." I widened my eyes as he tried to attack me again with his claw. I aimed for the most sensitive part in his legs but he still can attack me?! I stopped the attack by holding his hand with my power. He's strong! He kicked my foot to throw me off balance he landed another hit on my stomach throwing me into layers of walls.

"That damn gorilla!" I coughed as I felt the pain in my abdomen. I managed to cushion the damage by applying a soft layer of magic into my abdomen but damn that still hurt like hell!

Yami's POV

"Come on, kid. You got this." I mumbled to myself as I saw my squad member got thrown into a bunch of walls.

"You don't need to worry about that girl. She's a lot stronger than you think." The old man said.

"Huh? Who said I'm worried?" I said to the old man.

"Look at her, she's not even using 1% of her power." He chuckled.

"Oi old man, are you sure this 'story' of yours is true?" I asked him.

"Well, it was an old fairytale my grandma used to tell us but looking at that girl over there made me realize that it wasn't just a fairytale." He said.

I watched as I saw her rose up from the pile of rocks and emitted a strong pressure that can be felt all through out the Temple. I felt the the room we're inside rumble as well.

"Oi is that safe?" I asked the old man.

"I don't know b-but what an immense power it is!" The old man looked worried as well.

I tried to analyze that kid's face and when I saw the usual look on her face, my worries vanished. Good job, kid. You've successfully learned how to control yourself

"I think we'll be just fine." I said.

"Eh? How can you say that?"

"Because I know that kid, she wouldn't make the same mistake twice."

Lia's POV

W-what is this feeling? I feel like I could move a mountain!

"Even if you've surpassed your limits like what your shitty captain told you, you'd still fall into despair!" The angry gorilla said.

I ignored him and lifted bunch of boulders laying beside me. I can feel the power coursing through my veins but I don't think I can't hold it much longer. I need to make the most out of it!

I threw the boulders towards him even though I know it won't affect him.

"That's useless, traitor!" He said while chasing me. Thanks to my newly developed power I could keep up with him at great speed.

I tried jumping from wall to wall while continuously throwing rocks at him. He jumped towards me with the aim of grabbing me. I did my best to jump at great speed towards him and covered my fist with my power to punch him. My punch sent him flying towards the ground.

"Useless my ass, you loud piece of shit." I said and threw clumps of my power towards him.

"Lia! Are you okay?!" I heard Asta shouted. I looked over at loud gorilla and saw him smiling. Shit.

I grabbed Asta and his friend out of gorilla's way as he launched towards them. I placed them beside Luck and Magna.

"Stay here and protect these three. I'll go buy you some time."

I looked over at gorilla. I heard that he bought at least 6 guys here with him. That must've been why the others aren't here yet.. I could buy them some time so they could work on their teamwork and beat this piece of shit.

"Stop gettin in the way, traitor! That boy's sword and grimoire doesn't belong to him!" He yelled nonsense.

"You should just keep your mouth shut to save us from the bullshit you're saying!" I shouted.

He jumped towards us and I blasted my magic towards him.

"If you want that boy you should go through me first." I said while gripping his collar. He punched my abdomen. This bitch. I grabbed my knife and stab him on his shoulder. We both backed away from each other.

"Really? A knife?" He asked while getting the knife on his shoulder.

"Really? My abdomen?" I asked him back.

"I should get rid of you you're becoming more annoying by the second." He said.

"Pft I'd like to see you try." I said. To be honest, I can feel the power inside me weakening together with my body. Please just hold on... just a few more minutes.

I ran when I saw him come at me. Think of a plan.. a plan.. what should I do??

Ah that might be reckless but it's the best I've got. I purposely slowed down in order for him to catch up.

"Tired already?" He said.

I looked at him and to Asta's position. This is the farthest I'm gonna get from them.

"Nope." I hugged him and released all my power inside me.

"You little-"

I closed my eyes as I felt the power in my veins earlier got replaced by pain. I unintentionally blasted a hole on the side of the Temple.

"Lia!"

A loud thud made me go back to my senses. I realized that I hit the ground already. Damn I feel like all the bones inside my body is broken.

"You think you could get rid of me that easily huh?" I heard hairy gorilla spoke behind me.

"Why don't you just fucking die you loud ass piece of shit." I said as I coughed out blood.

"Die, traitor!" He tried to claw me but Asta managed to get in front of me in time to block him.

"Kiato! Get her out of her!" Asta called his friend. The one called Kiato carried me bridal style towards Luck and Magna.

"Yo!" I said while making a peace sign with my hand.

"You could barely even lift your hand how can you still greet me?" He said.

"Well, I need to be polite for you not to sacrifice me to your sacred god or something." I said.

"Seriously, just rest." He laid me down next to Luck.

"Good luck!" I said while barely throwing my fists up in the air.

Noelle's POV

The ground continued rumbling as we got nearer to the place where the Eye of the Midnight Sun is.

Suddenly, an intense amount of pressure enveloped the entire tunnel we're in.

"W-what is this crushing pressure?" Kahono asked me.

"I don't know I think it might be Lia..." I said. How can she emit such tremendous pressure? "Let's keep moving." I hope everyone's alright.

While walking I felt the pressure weakening every second until it was gone. Crap somethin must've happened to Lia.

"Hurry!" I shouted

Soon, we've arrived at the place where we felt the tremendous amount of magic and I saw Lia laying on the ground.

"Lia!" I went towards her while Asta and some other guy were busy fighting the beast. "Are you alright?"

"Hell nah, I feel like I'm dying." She coughed.

"Kahono! Can you heal her using your song magic?" I called Kahono who's watching the fight.

"Eh?! Why that girl?!" Lia complained.

"Shut up! Don't be such a crybaby and let Kahono here heal you!" I said.

"Fine, But you're the one who's gonna pay if ever she charged me." She crossed her arms and looked away. Seriously, how old is this girl?

"It's alright I won't charge you on the brink of death, Lia-san." Kahono began singing.

I activated a defensive spell to keep all of us inside while Kahono's healing everyone's who's injured.

"Oi stop fighting it stupid! It'll make you heal faster!" I heard Kahono yelling at Lia.

"I don't want to sleep! I still want to fight!" Lia shouted.

"You've always wanted to sleep back at the base why don't you wanna sleep now?!" I asked her. I really don't get this girl.

"That was before! I.." she started to doze off. Phew good thing Kahono's song lullaby kicked in. "I still... want to fight." With that she slept while Kahono's song bubbles circled her.

"Sometimes I just wanna.." Kahono punched the air. "That girl is really stubborn." She finished.

"Yeah sounds like someone I know.." I said looking at Asta.

"Kiato!" Kahono and Asta shouted in unison as the beast severed the guy's feet away from his body. I looked at Asta who's also beaten up.

I think it's our turn now..

"Kahono, let's go." I said as we faced one of the Third Eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 15.6K 49
a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream. «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» ー come and have a thrilling romance and adventure with the...
746K 15K 63
Favorite Black Clover Characters x Reader I won't be taking requests, Some of these stories will have fairy tail references so don't state the obviou...
4.2K 172 30
War is coming, Queen Grinberryalls relations with The Wizard King and the other kingdoms is starting to fall apart at around the time when a delinque...
1.1K 38 11
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ; ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛʀɪɴɢꜱ ᴏɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ." The Golden Dawn's puppeteer, who's creation magic landed her in the ill graces of her...