Captivated by the Wind || Bla...

Door beepbooopboom

Terrified of her past, Lia from the Diamond Kingdom did her best to escape until she ended up in the forest o... Meer

DISCLAIMER
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Happy Holidays
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Thank you!

10

1.6K 58 12
Door beepbooopboom

Yuno' POV

"Yuno! Where have you been? We've been looking everywhere for you?!" Klaus said. I've had enough of this day already can't I just go back to my quarters quietly?

"I just had some errands I need to do." I lied.

Mimosa just snickered behind Klaus.

"Mimosa what's so funny?! You've been wandering on and off and you've volunteered to always patrol the kingdom at night and in noontime.. in which you don't usually do, seriously what happened to you?" Klaus ranted.

"I do that to ensure the kingdom's safety.." I said. Half of it is true and the other half is because of some other things..

"Yuno! Where have you been?! I thought you were going to take me out on a date!" Bell shouted in my ear.

"I never said that." I replied.

"Have you been see-"

"Please excuse me I'd like to go to my quarters now." I excused myself and head towards my room.

I sat on the bed remembering what Lia did to Asta earlier. What am I thinking? I came here for one reason only and that is to become the Magic Emperor. I suddenly remembered her smile, her laughs and her presence.

"Damn it." I sighed in frustration, laying on the bed. "Why am I even thinking about that idiot?" I covered my eyes with my arm and sighed again for the nth time.

"Yuno is something wrong?" Bell asked.

"Nothing, go to sleep now Bell"

"Can I come with you every time you go on patrols?" She said.

"Yeah sure." I said without thinking.

"Yay! It's gonna be our little date!" She said to which I ignored.

My mind is too preoccupied right now because of..

What is this feeling? Is this what people call love? No it's still too early we just met each other..

"Fuck!" I ruffled my hair. God damn it! Lia, what the fuck did you do to make me think of you every time.

I looked at the ceiling. No distractions.. get a grip of yourself! You have to beat your rival into becoming Wizard King!

My mind drifted off to the memories I had with her.

I looked outside and saw Lia laying down on top of the rock.

"Tch idiot why would you fall asleep here, the ground is too cold you'll catch a cold." I said.

I sat beside her sleeping figure and looked up the stars.

"So you like stars and sunsets? Hmm pretty unexpected for someone like you." I said while looking down at her.

"Raia, Licht, I'm sorry.." she said in her sleep. Pfft look at this idiot sleep-talking. "You can have me please. Just don't hurt them." I saw tears coming out from her eyes.

"Oi idiot are you okay?" I shook her shoulder lightly.

She started breathing heavily while saying the word "please" repeatedly.

"Oi Lia don't cry.. oi." Crap I don't know how to comfort someone.

"Please!" She jolted up from her sleep crying.

"Come here." I hugged her while she cried like a baby. "It's okay.. I'm here no ones gonna hurt you." I don't know what I'm doing I'm just doing what Sister Lily do to the kids back then when they were crying.

"It felt so real." She said in between sobs.

"Shh it's okay." I caressed her hair.

Minutes later I felt her breathing calm down. She's probably asleep now.

"Tch you scared me dumbass." I lifted her from the ground. Jeez she's so light does this girl even eat?

After putting her down to the pile of leaves I gathered earlier I took off my robe and put it on her. I laid down next to her and stared at her face. After minutes of staring at her face full of snot and dried tears I made a disgusted face.

"Disgusting shit." I said while wiping the dirt of her face away.

That was the night I decided to care for you deeply. There's just something about you that I want to protect. Maybe it's because you're all sorts of broken on the inside making you vulnerable to all kinds of threat. I just want to hold you in my arms while you stay vulnerable. Maybe in time, I could be vulnerable in your arms too.

While walking around the Royal Capital, Klaus asked me out of nowhere.

"Yuno you seem to grow fond of the girl from Black Bulls." Klaus said.

"I saw the way how you looked at Lia every time we cross paths." Mimosa giggled.

"I don't think it's the time where we can discuss personal issues freely. We still need to-

"Oh my! Is that Lia-chan?!" Mimosa exclaimed.

"Very funny I am not-"

"Finral-senpai, you've been to many places with girls but you haven't been into Dr. Owen's clinic?" I turned to where I heard her voice.

I rushed to them quickly after seeing her weak state. "What happened to her?" I asked the guy who's carrying her.

"Lia-san are you okay?" Mimosa asked.

"Do I look like okay to you?" She yelled when Mimosa touched a part of her leg. Damn it, what did she do this time?!

"Hurry! Let's take her to Dr. Owen's clinic!"

"Jeez why do y'all look like you're the one who's injured." How can she still joke at that state?

I flicked her forehead. "You're literally bleeding to death right now idiot." She made a face and hid her face to her squad mate's chest. I glared at the guy and looked away feeling irritated.

Hours had passed and she's still in deep sleep.

"Yuno, the doctor said that she'll wake up soon we got to go back now." Mimosa called me.

"I think I'll just stay with her for a while.."

"Okay see you then."

I nodded to them and went back inside Lia's room.

"Why do you always put others first before yourself stupid." I mumbled.

Hours had passed and just as I was about to go back to the base I saw her rub her eyes. About time.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked her. She yelped in surprise.

"Ouch." Idiot.

"I thought you're numb to all physical pain?"

"I mean, if you got scratched on the leg by a beast with a large amount of magic juices wouldn't you be hurt too? Besides his attack left a lot of burning sensation on my WHOLE leg." She said.

"Well thankfully it's NOT me who got scratched by a beast who has an insane amount of magic juices like you said." I said. "I heard your nose also bled? Are you alright?"

"Why do you care? Be thankful its not YOUR nose." The audacity of this-

"Hey I-" I was cut off.

"SHUT YER TRAP!"

"You-"

"Shh!"

"Seri-"

I stood up pretending to leave. "Hey I'm so-"

"Shh!" I copied her. "I'm gonna go on patrol."

"Mmph!" She bit my hand off.

I looked at her disgusted. "Ew." Was all I could say.

"I didn't know you had a childish side in you."

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me." I said making her silent.

"W-well." She said while standing up. "I should check up on Asta and the others."

"Oi where do you think you're going?" I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me making her fall on the bed.

"Y-yuno?" She stuttered.

I smirked. "Rest for now, idiot."

"O-okay."

Someone knocked on the door interrupting us.

"You're becoming a regular patient here Lia-san." The old man said.

"Ah hehe i-is that a bad thing?" She asked. Duh.

"Hmm not really. Your face is red, do you have a fever?" He asked putting a hand on her forehead.

I took that signal as my cue to leave.

"I'll go now." I looked at Lia and saw her face still red. I smirked knowing I'm the one who caused that.

I looked back at the clinic and thought about Lia. Does that idiot know the way back? Obviously not.

I sighed. "Looks like I'll just have to come back for you."

I hopped on my broom and went to our base.

"Yuno! Is Lia awake?" Mimosa greeted me.

"Yeah she's fine. Where's Bell?"

As if on cue Bell shouted from across the hallway.

"Yunooo!! Why did you leave me with that four eyes?" She cried.

"Sorry but it looks like I'm gonna have to leave you again, Bell."

"Eh?!" She shouted making me flinch. Seems familiar.

"Mimosa, tell Klaus I went on patrol." I said and left.

I hope she's still there. Ah there she is.. shouting again.

"Yuno is so full of himself and.."

"And?" I spoke behind her.

She turned around and smiled sheepishly. As if that's gonna work on me.. well almost.

"And kind?" She said. Nice try.

She walked away trying to ignore me. I just sat on my broom while following her. Where is this idiot going? Does she know that this place is deserted?

"Are you just gonna walk around here like you know the place?" I asked.

"That's not true! I know this place like the back of my hand."

"Then why are you on the way to the Blue Rose's base? Do you need something with them?" I lied.

"Yes." I wanted to laugh on how stupid she looks.

I walked towards her. "Yes what?

"I need to go to the Blue Rose's base b-because I need to give them something.." the look on her face when she hit the brick wall is priceless.

"What might that be?" I crouched down to meet her level. I don't know how I'm doing this when my hands are trembling so bad.

"A letter." I saw her gulp. Jeez my hands are shaking so much. I put my hands on the wall for support.

"Hate to break to you but this part of the town is completely deserted."

"Ah! I must've took the wrong way! Silly me!" She laughed nervously. I flicked her on the forehead and went to my broom.

She looked at me with a confused look on her face. I looked at her. Did she also hit her head to be this stupid?

"Let's go stupid." I called her.

"Ah right hehe.."

Hmm we seem to always have moments during sunsets. I wonder what's up.

I snapped back to reality and remembered Lia and Asta earlier. Asta, I think the being the Wizard King isn't the only thing I need to compete with you.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

244K 7.8K 59
The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth leaf dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf, resides a demon. In the H...
510K 20.7K 38
Both orphaned at a young age, Yuno and Y/n grew up together in the same church along with Asta. However, the two always had a closer bond that one re...
3.3K 106 21
A girl with weird green body markings found under the snowy night in the Forsaken Realm of Hage injured and shivering "h-hey what happened to you!? w...
7.3K 183 9
literary everyone has the hots for Yume Hoshi (future update) I gave up on this! Read if you wanna get ended up on a cliffhanger