❝Talking To Taemin❞

By mindaebak

You are a SHINee fan who admires their maknae, Taemin. Every year you send him fan letters telling him everyt... More

2008
2009
2010
2011
2012
2013
2015
2016
2017
2018
2019
2020
2021
2022
2023
2024

2014

214 11 0
By mindaebak

Dear Taemin,

So I didn't have a good day. I told one of my friends that I have been sending you letters every year and she said that it is a waste of time. She says because idols managers don't allow fan letters to be sent to idols, because some fans send some inappropriate things. Since they don't want to open the gifts that are from the idols feeling scared of what is in the box any present/letter that gets sent is immediately thrown away. I don't want to believe that's the reason you don't respond to my letters, to be honest no one really responds to letters anyway. I'd text you but I don't have your number or email. Is this considered harassing? Constantly sending you fan mail? If you're annoyed I can stop. But then of course I won't know. Sorry, it's just been a long day for me. I'm sure you can understand sometimes right?

Sad faced, Y/n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 131 7
When the whole school is out, interesting things betide between you and Slytherin's infamous troublemaker. • ateez hogwarts au! • slytherin!san × rav...
1M 63.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
132K 7.7K 84
in which hyejin could only admire her senior from afar because apparently she's a coward +lowercase intended +short chapters, which explains the tota...
7K 186 16
(Completed) No one can rewrite the stars How can you say you'll be mine? Everything keeps us apart And I'm not the one you were meant to find It's n...