Cliché

Af lauren_b05

Harry Potter has always hated Draco Malfoy, and all of Hogwarts knows that, but what happens when Harry start... Mere

chapter 1: Wecome Home
chapter 2: Stalker
chapter 3: Stuck Together
chapter 4: Klutz
chapter 5: 'The Game'
chapter 6: Just That Not Into You
chapter 7: Sweet Poetry
chapter 8: Mistake
chapter 9: Catch Me If I Fall
chapter 10: Rumor
chapter 11: F-Fuck
chapter 12: Broken Whispers
chapter 13: Vibrations
Chapter 14: Undecided
chapter 15: Perfect
chapter 16: Out
chapter 17: Aftermath
chapter 18: Constellations
chapter 19: Brilliant
chapter 20: The Cycle
chapter 22: Repeat After Pansy
chapter 23: Phases
chapter 24: Charades
chapter 25: Softly
chapter 26: Brighter
Chapter 27: Quiet
Chapter 28: Promise Me
Chapter 29: Misinterpreted
Chapter 30: Goodbye
Chapter 31: Closure

chapter 21: Nearly

286 14 0
Af lauren_b05

   "Harry... Draco isn't good company." Ron attempted, discovering that his best friend was going on an actual date.

"You don't even know him."

"I don't need to." Ron insisted, "I know all I need to. He's a Daddy's boy."

Harry raised an eyebrow, hugging his elbows, "Technically I'm the Daddy's boy."

Ron blinked, "Harry... your dad is... dead."

"He wasn't talking about his dad, Ronald." Hermione chided, giggling.

"Well, how does that-" Ron's ears turned red as he realized what Harry had meant, "Oh, mate! That's disgusting!"

"No, it's not." Neville grinned, entering, "Blaise is a Daddy's boy as well."

"Oh, you top?" Harry asked, nonchalantly.

"He's such a little slut for me." Longbottom grinned.

"Enough information!" Weasley whined, hiding his face in a pillow.

"Come on, we have class." Potter laughed, dragging the redhead with him.

As they strolled down the hall, Ron frowned, "Harry... you like a cock in your ass?"

The question made the shorter boy blush, "Um, I suppose?"

"Harry!" Ron groaned.

"What's so wrong with that?"

"Men cannot live on head alone." He murmured.

"Unless it's Draco's." Harry muttered, his gaze landing on the subject of discussion.

His hair was fluffy, and his eyes, a brilliant icy blue. He donned a tight, black shirt that clung to his muscular chest, and black sweatpants. Draco fucking Malfoy.

The taller boy was talking with a fifth year Ravenclaw.

"Draco, you can't ask me that." She frowned.

"Just answer the question. Please."

"Yes, alright? He likes white roses. I'm sure of it."

"Thank you!" Draco sighed. As he turned around, he bumped into the Gryffindor, "Harry! Don't sneak up on me."

Harry blushed, "S-Sorry."

"It's alright. Morning, Weasley." Draco nodded, curtly.

"Malfoy." Ron spoke with repressed distain.

"So when is it?" Harry asked.

"Tonight?" Draco asked, smiling down at his admirer.

"Sounds amazing."

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" The other Gryffindor asked, worry in his voice.

"Ron." Harry scolded.

"I'm just making sure." He threw his hands up in defence, and turned to the Slytherin, "Take care of him, make sure he gets back to us at a decent hour, and for gods sake, use protection."

The blonde froze, eyes wide, "Merlin's Beard, Weasley!"

Harry hid his hands in his hands, "Ron!"

                                 {}

All throughout class, Harry couldn't focus. He had a date, with Draco, how the bloody hell could he focus?

"Mr. Potter, please tell me what we were talking about." Professor Binns asked, frowning.

"Shit." Harry whispered. Binns never noticed anything. He was always too busy teaching his class and droning on, "Um, History of Magic."

"Well... yes, but can you tell me specifically?"

"Can you tell me what we were learning about?" Harry challenged, a plan formulating in his head.

"We're learning about trolls! Now, answer the question." Binns frowned.

Harry resisted the urge to grin, "We're learning about... hmm, let's see..." He snapped his fingers, "Trolls."

"Correct, Mr. Potter."

Draco bit down on his hand, attempting to resist the laugh he was choking back. The other students weren't as lucky, and giggled at Harry's answer. The blonde grinned at Harry from across the room. The Gryffindor returned the gaze, and Malfoy winked at him. A blush spread across Harry's face as he felt pride fill him.

As the bell rang, the students packed their things to leave, and Draco rushed off to his next class. Harry walked out of the classroom and straight into Dayton Newman.

"Hello, Harry."  The dark boy whispered.

"What do you want?"

The young Gryffindor smiled, almost hauntingly, "You'll find that out soon enough, but until then, enjoy your time with Draco."

"What?" Harry questioned, surprised by the remark.

"Time is always cut short, isn't it? It doesn't last nearly as much as we wish it would." Dayton frowned at his words.

                                  {}

Draco entered the Three Broomsticks, and walked over to the bar. He took a seat, and began to feel apprehension as he waited for Harry.

"Can I get you anything?" Madam Rosemerta asked.

"Not at the moment." Draco replied, politely. He was extremely nervous, but tried to fidget as least possible. After twisting his napkin into a tight knot, in walked Harry, carrying a certain cadence that made Draco weak in the knees.

"C-Can I sit here?" The smaller boy asked, smiling shyly.

"Oh, no. I'm actually waiting for someone." The blonde teased, biting his lip.

"Oh, well they must be extremely lucky." Harry murmured, playing along.

"Very lucky for me to even look their way." The taller boy mused.

"Hi." Harry blushed, nervously playing with the hem of his robes.

"Hello." Draco greeted, standing up, "Let me lead you to your table, Mr.-?"

"Potter."

"Ah, Mr. Potter, please follow me." Draco spread his hands out dramatically, once they reached a table in the back, "And here we are! The finest table that the Three Broomsticks has to offer. Please, make yourself comfortable. May I take your coat?"

Harry giggled uncontrollably, "You're so daft!"

"Only for you." The Slytherin winked, slipping Harry's jacket off for him, and hanging it behind his seat. He pulled out his date's chair for him.

Harry blushed furiously and sat down, followed by a smile as Draco pushed in his chair for him, "Such a gentleman."

Malfoy sat down in his chair, opposite to Harry and grinned, anxiously, "Is it too much?"

"No. I really appreciate it." The shorter boy reddened, reaching his hand across the table and laid it beside the Slytherin's.

Without hesitation, Draco took the smaller boy's hand and began fiddling with it, warming it, "Good."

As the two became at ease with one another, they conversed. That was, until two people entered the restaurant.

"What can I get for you?" Rosemerta asked, approaching the two's table.

Draco winked at Harry, letting him know not to worry, "Can we get an order of fish 'n chips, and a bacon cheeseburger? Two butterbeers with whip, and a splash of fireball in both?"

After she left, The blonde looked a bit worried, "That was rude. I keep ordering for you. I don't even know if you like fish 'n chips, or fireball butterbeer."

The Gryffindor giggled, now caressing the Slytherin's left hand, "You're just proving that you can take care of me. Y'know, by... being dominant and caring."

"I doubt the latter." Draco murmured, finding himself lost in Harry's magnificent eyes.

"You are." Harry assured. He wanted nothing more then to go cuddle onto the taller boy's lap. Straddling him as the other played with his locks and kept him safe. Unfortunately, being in a public restaurant, he knew he couldn't do that. Especially since Draco wasn't out yet.

Their food showed up, hot and steamy, and the two began eating.

"The heir of the Malfoy's eats Muggle, American burgers?" Harry giggled, biting into his crisp fish.

Draco finished chewing a bite and swallowed, "The only way to a man's heart is greasy food that will make your cholesterol so high you die of a heart attack. Delicious."

Harry took a sip of his drink, and almost spewed it out in surprise, "This is strong!"

Draco was not as fortunate and however did spew out his drink at seeing Harry's reaction. The taller boy turned crimson at his actions, while Harry now giggled loudly at the other's actions.

"I, uh... sorry about that." The Slytherin tried a smile, apologizing to the pissed-off house elf that had to clean up the mess.

"Stupid Purebloods. Thinking they can do whatever they please. Peh!" It grumbled.

"He sounds like my godfather's old house elf, Kreature." Harry chittered.

"What a dreadful name." The blonde smiled, still quite red from his accident.

After the two finished eating and paid, they headed out the entrance. Draco caught Harry's hand's and intertwined both of them with his.

The Gryffindor blushed, "Y-You're not afraid that people will see?"

"Let's give them something to talk about." He slowly leaned in.

His lips had nearly met Harry's when two similar voices called out, "Hiya, Harry!"

The two whipped around and Harry adjusted his glasses, his eyes getting wide, "F-Fred, George! What are you all doing here?"

"Rescuing you of course." Fred joked, motioning to Draco.

"Looks like you were about to be getting attacked by tongue, so we decided to lend a hand." George grinned.

"Brilliant." Harry laughed, approaching his friends.

"Bloody brilliant." Draco grumbled to himself.

_Please Vote_

Just a chapter-ly reminder:

You are loved.

You are valid.

You are worth it.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1K 43 13
Harry returns for his final year of Hogwarts, much to his dismay. Ron and Hermione at his side, things have changed and not many people know how to d...
207K 7.4K 96
THERE IS SMUT IN THIS STORY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GET OFF THE DAMN BOAT AND SWIM BACK TO THE SHORE. NOT MY PROBLEM. I HOPE YOU ENJOY, MY HEART AN...
113K 4K 20
After the war, students who didn't get to complete seventh year are invited back. How is Harry going to be treated now he is the saviour of the wizar...
63K 3.2K 21
"You see, Mr Potter, you are currently inside a school of Witchcraft and Wizardry." "Yeah, as if!" ********** Harry Potter's life changes drastically...