HOŞYAR SULTAN ✔️

By mihrisahsultana

"Do not believe everything you hear here, many of those things are lies. But, this is a place that makes fair... More

1st Chapter
2nd Chapter
3rd Chapter
4th chapter
5th Chapter
6th Chapter
7th Chapter
8th Chapter
9th Chapter
10th Chapter
11th Chapter
12th Chapter
13th Chapter
14th Chapter
15th Chapter
16th Chapter
17th Chapter
18th Chapter
19th Chapter
20th Chapter
21st Chapter
22nd Chapter
23rd Chapter
24th Chapter
25th Chapter
26th Chapter
27th Chapter
28th Chapter
29th Chapter
30th Chapter
31st Chapter
32nd Chapter
33rd Chapter
34th Chapter
35th Chapter
36th Chapter
37th Chapter
38th Chapter
39th Chapter
40th Chapter
41st Chapter
42nd Chapter
44th Chapter
45th Chapter
46th Chapter
47th Chapter
48th Chapter
49th Chapter
50th Chapter
FINAL CHAPTER

43rd Chapter

1.3K 52 16
By mihrisahsultana

Six months have passed. Silahtar was beheaded because of his acts towards Atike Sultana and love affair. My son Iskender was sent to Sanjak. Ismihan happily married Kasim-paşa, while Huricihan was waiting for her marriage with Kemankeş which will take a place in next few months.

All the preparations for marriage were almost done, but Sultan decided to wait a bit more with her marriage. He also arranged marriage of our daughters Safiye and Handan which wedding will take place the same day as Huricihan's.

Murad decided he will marry Safiye for Bosnian beylerbey Malkocoğlu Ahmed-bey, and Handan will marry Egyptian Gouvernour Halil-paşa.

I was sad because I knew my daughters will move far away from me, but at least they were happy with their chosen husbands. Their happines was more important than anything else to me.

The day of marriage of my daughters finally came. There was huge ceremony and party in harem in name of our girls.

Seeing my girls Huriçihan, Safiye and Handan happy made my heart warm. Their father allowed them to marry men they love.

I promised my daughters I will always be by their side if they ever need something. If they are unhappy with their marriage, they will be always welcome to return to harem and to continue happy life.

Before the marriage, I decided to visit and talk with my daughters alone, eye to eye.

Firstly I decided to visit Huricihan my eldest daughter. My first child.

I came into her chambers and saw maids are preparing her for her wedding. She looked really pretty.

- Valide, welcome! - Huricihan said as she turned to me and went to give me hug.
- Huriçihan, my daughter, you look so beautiful! - I told her while giving her big hug.

I turned around to maids to give them a notice to leave us alone. As they left her chambers, I went to sofa and sat with her.

- Huriçihan, you are my first child. With you I've learnt how its to be a mother. You have a special place in my heart. - I've told her as I took her hands into mines.

- Valide, you are going to make me cry. I already miss you with the thought I will move away from Palace. - she said and removed a tear from her eyes, but tears of joy.

- Huricihan, we won't be really separated! Our Sultan gave you and Kemankeş-paşa a palace which is really close to Topkapi! I am going to visit you often!

- That is only thing that keeps me happy! Valide, I hope Kemankeş will be promoted to Grand Vizier and now we will be able to make the throne for our brother! - Huricihan told me proudly, which kinda shocked me.

- Huricihan, why do you think of the throne while your father is still alive? - I asked her surprised by her words.

- I know, Valide, but one day father won't be here anymore. He has lot of enemies, and he has two sons, Ahmed and Suleyman which are elder than Iskender. I want us to make sure the throne is going to be Iskender's. And Kemankeş is going to help us with that. - she said.

- Huricihan, I talked about everything with Kemankeş. I dont want you to mix in politics. Its my job. Please. - I told her trying to remove those thoughts from her head, but I couldn't deny that she was right.

- Valide, that's why I decided to marry Kemankeş. Because he is the most powerful man, and he is the only one who can help us. - she said to me which made me question myself.

- Huricihan, did you decided to marry Kemankeş because you love him, or because of power? - I asked her in a cold voice.

- Valide, I know Kemankeş love somebody else. I don't care for that or for marriage. Only thing I want is him to help us. - she said which really shocked me.

- You could find a man who would love you and who you would love, not to destroy your happines because of politics. - I told her disappointed with her acts.

- Valide, I don't need love. Only thing I need is you and my siblings to be happy. You know what a nightmare would be if Ahmed or Suleyman would succeed the throne? I am doing this for the future of our family. I can't change Kemankeş's emotions towards another woman. - she said trying to comfort me.

- You are a Sultana, how can he have emotions towards any other woman than you? He has a privillege to marry someone from royal blood. - I told her.

- Because he has some other Sultana in his mind. - she said and looked away.

- Huricihan, who is it? - I asked her confusedly about everything.
- I don't know, Valide. But I will find out. That doesn't even matter to me. I want you to know that I will be always by your side and I will even give my life for the future of my family. - she said and gave me a smile.

She made my heart warm, but I was also afraid for her. I opened a box with a present and gave it to her. It was a ring that I made to make for her wedding.

- I wanted to gift you some jewerly, so I decided to gift you with a ring. I ordered it to make specially for you. I hope it will bring you a lot of joy and luck in your life and with your family. - I've told her and putted the ring on her finger.

- Valide, thank you so much! You made me really happy today! - she said as she kissed my hand.

After seeing Huricihan, I've decided to visit Safiye, my second daughter. She was already ready for the marriage. She was sitting alone in her chambers waiting for someone to pick her up before wedding.

- Valide, welcome! - Safiye said as she kissed my hand and I sat next to her.
- Safiye, you look so beautiful today. - I told her and she blushed on my words.

- Valide, I can't wait to marry Malkocoğlu Ahmed-paşa already. I love him so much. - she said to me so happily. She was really in love with him.

- Now you will live together and you will have your own family! I hope rhe marriage with Malkocoğlu Ahmed-paşa will bring you only the best! - I told her happily.

- Valide, I can't wait to have children and to bless you and our father with grandchildren! - she said happily.

- I am glad you are really happy for your marriage and that you wanted this because you truly loved him, unlike Huricihan. - I told her, kinda sadly about Huricihan's decision.

- Valide, she told me everything. We are all hoping that Iskender will ascend the throne one day! But she should have choosen someone she loves! She is going to suffer, because whole Palace knows Kemankeş-paşa loves some other Sultana. - Safiye told me.

- Who can be that Sultana? Is it you or Handan? - I asked her confusedly.
- I don't know Valide. I have never seen Kemankeş-paşa, so for sure it isn't me. But when I find out he is going to have problems with me. He must respect and love our sister unconditionally! - Safiye said.

- You are right my daughter. - I've told her. Then, I decided to gift her with a beautiful necklace that I made to make specially for her.

- Valide, its so beautiful! Thank you! - Safiye said as she hugged me.
- Now when you will marry in Bosnia I won't be able to see you for a long time, but I hope you will visit us often. If its possibile, I will try to talk with your father to promote Ahemd-paşa so you could be closer to us! - I told her already sad because I knew she is going to be far away from me.

- Valide, I will also give my best! We will do everything possible to stay close with you! - Safiye said as she kissed my hand.

Then, I decided to visit my youngest daughter, Handan. Handan was most like me out of all my children.

I've entered her chambers and saw her brushing her hair.

- Valide, welcome! - Handan said and turned to me.
- Out of all my daughters, I can't choose which one is the most beautiful! But for sure you are the one who looks like me the most! - I said to her and hugged her.

We sat on her sofa to talk for the last time before she leaves this Palace.

- Valide, I hope you will do everything that is needed for Halil-paşa to stay in Istanbul. I don't want to move to Egypt. - Handan told me.
- Of course, I've already talked with your father. Halil-paşa will get important position in Istanbul very soon. - I told her and smiled to her.

- Valide, now you will have Divan which you will be able to control. We must have only our people. We must do everything for the future of my brother. First we need to get rid of another princes. - Handan told me.

- Handan, be careful what you are talking. Killing princes is not necessary. And remember I am mother of more princes also. - I've told her kinda mad on her words for killing princes.

- I didn't mean on our brothers, Valide. But on Ahmed, Suleyman and even Selim. They are huge threat to us. We must get rid of them as soon as possible, and if you won't do anything, I am going to do. - she said proudly.

- What are your intentions, Handan? - I asked her.

- I will send my maid, Anna. I will send her to Ahmed and she will poison him. I will find one concubine to poison Suleyman also. It will be easy with Selim because he is young. - Handan said and raised her head proudly.

- I don't want you to mix into these things. None of the Princes are going to be killed. You should have found a maid we can trust to go with Iskender in Sanjak. - I turned my head away from her.

- Valide... - she said and took my hand, - of course I will find someone to take care of Iskender, but if we dont get rid of Ahmed and Suleyman, there will be nobody to take care of Iskender. He is going to be locked in Kafes like our uncles were. Do you want your princes to be locked? - Handan asked me.

- None of my sons will be locked in Kafes. Only thing I want from you is not to mix into those things. If something bad happens to any of the Princes, I will know you have your hands in this. - I've told her and stood up.

- I've got you your wedding gift. - I took box and gave it to her. It was beautiful crown that I ordered specially to her.

- Valide, this is the most beautiful thing I have seen in my life! - Handan told me very happily as she was putting the crown on her head.

- Take care of yourself, Handan. Dont do anything that you will regret later. - I've told her and left her chambers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 5.7K 17
To read the completed book: Go to Okadabooks. https://okadabooks.com/user/FareedaHaruna "There's no point crying over spilled milk" a popular adage w...
26.6K 519 8
Well spoken, well educated, Lorel Eissa is less than happy when she is ripped from her family to be a slave in the harem of Sultan Suleiman the Magn...
43.7K 6.8K 42
Being a king-That's power. Being a husband-That's love. Being a friend-That's trust. Muhammed Aleer, the sixth son of a king, fighting for his place...
5.5K 127 18
Marija is a young soul who gets taken away by the ottoman Army in her small village in Bosnia. She will soon face the intrigues of Topkapi Palace an...