annoying | k. bakugou

By IdyllicTomura-

๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ Bakugou and (y/n) annoys each other but eventually became insomniac buddies ๐Ÿ—’ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 08/30/20... More

โ™ก โฐยน
โ™ก โฐยฒ
โ™ก โฐยณ
โ™ก โฐโด
โ™ก โฐโต
โ™ก โฐโถ
โ™ก โฐโท
โ™ก โฐโธ
โ™ก โฐโน
โ™ก ยนโฐ
โ™ก ยนยน
โ™ก ยนยฒ
โ™ก ยนยณ
โ™ก ยนโด
โ™ก ยนโต
โ™ก ยนโถ
โ™ก ยนโท
โ™ก ยนโธ
โ™ก ยนโน
โ™ก ยฒโฐ
โ™ก ยฒยน
โ™ก ยฒยฒ
โ™ก ยฒยณ
โ™ก ยฒโด
โ™ก ยฒโต
โ™ก ยฒโถ
โ™ก ยฒโท
โ™ก ยฒโธ
โ™ก ยฒโน
โ™ก ยณโฐ
โ˜† special โ˜†
โ™ก ยณยน
โ™ก ยณยณ
โ™กยณโด

โ™ก ยณยฒ

25K 962 1.1K
By IdyllicTomura-

■■■■■

You scrolled through tik tok while your boyfriend was beside you minding his own business. Nothing particular happened inside of the tik tok community, just some good old dancing and duets.

"You should post one." Bakugou mumbled beside you, you shook your head. "I don't have any ideas on what to do." You sighed as you placed your phone down.

"You have anything better to do?" Bakugou asked as he looked at your eyes.

"Nope. I'm free for the rest of the day." You answered which out a soft smile on Bakugou's face. A soft smile crawled on the ash blonde's face when he saw you smile back at him.

"Cuddle with me then." He ordered, not even giving you a choice to decline as he already wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to his body.

Silence coated the space between the two of you. All you could hear was Bakugou's breath and his and his heartbeat.

Until your phone let out a ping. You used your non trapped hand to take it before you opened it to check out the notification.

The notification came from tik tok, about a person mentioning you. You quickly clicked on it, showing a video of Hawks.

"What's this?" You asked yourself as you played the video.

"(Y/N), start dueting." Hawks face entered the video, already telling you what to do. You quickly clicked the duet option before you continued.

You clicked something so that your voice could add to the audio later on.

"(Y/N), start dueting." The video started again, Hawks entering the video once again.

"I'm here!" You exclaimed, making Bakugou groan beside you.

"We also need the boom boom boy here!" Hawks said before a black screen appeared. You turned the camera so he could be seen in the video.

"He's here, wake up Katsu." You mumbled, Bakugou lazily opened his eyes, looking straight at your phone.

"Okay, I'm going to start with my presentation entitled '(Y/N)'s pregnant." Hawks said. Your eyes immediately went wide the same as Bakugou who quickly looked at you shocked.

"You're pregnant?!" He asked, "No!" You answered. 'What is Hawks on about?'

"(Y/N) hasn't been posting that much content for days now. Her dancing content has been limited to 1 to 2 videos a week. All of her videos has been about her relationship with her boyfriend, Bakugou Katsuki." Hawks exclaimed as a picture of you and Bakugou appeared on screen. Hawks used a green screen filter.

"Is the reason behind the lack of dance content is because you're preggo?" Hawks asked as he looked directly at the camera. You quickly shooked your head as an answer.

"Hawks' crazy." Bakugou mumbled as he leaned in much more into your neck.

"Also, if you looked at this picture. You could see that the two are cuddling. But Bakugou's hand is placed on top of his girlfriend's tummy, as if he was carressing it." Hawks added.

Bakugou frowned at what Hawks' said. "What? I can't hold my damn girlfriend's tummy?" He asked as he rolled his eyes.

"LASTLY, this is a very important evidence." Hawks suddenly said which caught your attention.

"If you look closely at the photo, you could see clearly that I ain't ever seen two pretty bestfriends, it's always one of em gon' be ugly." Hawks smirked.

You mouth hung agape, "WHAT THE-- HAWKS!" Then the video ended. Apparently, the presentation all was just a joke.

You rolled your eyes at your bird friend's doings before you posted the duet. Likes swarming in packs while comments went in one by one.

"Tch, what a waste of time." Bakugou groaned as he hugged you tighter. You just chuckled at your boyfriend before you played with his hair.

■■■■■

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 2.4K 29
ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡sแด›ษชษดษขโ„ข ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ A textfic in which Bakugou texts his childhood friend for the first time in years. But they're...
293K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
295K 8K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...
3.3M 96.5K 85
(๐šˆ/๐š—) (๐™ป/๐š—) ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šž๐š• ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š—'๐š...