Lamp and Milo (Camren AU)

By TobiJaurello

In a world full of people where looks can be deceiving, and disguises are a must. How will you learn to trust... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII

Chapter X

2.1K 90 34
By TobiJaurello

2 years later

"Lauren!" Camila grunted as she dug her nails on the skin of the raven's back.

"Faster!" The brunette commanded as she bit her lip.

"Camila." The green-eyed girl breathed out.

"Fuck." Camila grunted once more, as she held onto the green-eyed girl.

"Oh God." Camila breathed out.

"Faster babe." Camila said as she held onto Lauren.

"No, I might hu-"

"You're bringing me pain by doing it slowly!" The brunette hissed.

"Babe, lower your voice a little!" Lauren mumbled.

"Ms. Cabello! Ms. Jauregui!" Mr. Miller exclaimed as he barged in the room.

"Both of you de-Oh." Only to see Camila sitting on a chair and Lauren on the floor, holding the brunette's foot.

"Ms. Hansen? Ms. Hamilton?" The man said as he looked to see the other two inside the room as well.

"Who told me they were having sex?!" Mr. Miller exclaimed as he looked at the students outside the room. Both girls gave each other a confused looked as Lauren stood up and looked at their classmates by the door.

"Oof." Camila let out a sound when she tried to stiffle a laugh.

"What happened Mr. Miller?" Lauren asked the man who gently rubbed his forehead in annoyance.

"Your classmates couldn't enter the room because they thought you two are doing the deed." He mumbled in embarrassment.

"We only heard Camila saying Lauren's name a couple of times, and Lauren only grunts in response." One student said.

"And because you heard that you assumed my girlfriend and I are-" Lauren started raising her eyebrow while Camila quickly placed a hand on the raven's mouth, knowing Lauren she's probably going to diss their classmates.

"That's just pathetic." Dinah shook her head, Lauren gave the woman a look before fist bumping her while Camila pulled the green-eyed girl back to her seat.

"What exactly were you doing?" He asked Lauren.

"She slipped and I was trying to massage her foot." Lauren answered truthfully.

"Ya'll have nasty imaginations." Normani chuckled as she looked at her classmates who entered one by one.

"Mr. Miller, may I excuse Camila?" Shawn said as he looked at the teacher. Lauren quickly shot her head up to the boy as she gave him a look, while Camila on the other hand was too busy reading her book. The green-eyed girl smirked before she scooted closer to Camila and rested her head on the brunette's shoulder. Camila smiled and gently raised her free hand to caress Lauren's chin.

"Yeah sure. Ms. Cabello." Mr. Miller said as Camila looked up at him.

"Babe, hang on." The brunette said as she gently moved.

"I'm comfy." Lauren pouted.

"I know, but I'm being excused." Camila giggled before standing up and kissing Lauren's forehead. The green-eyed girl could feel the Canadian's eyes on them so she went in to cup the brunette's cheek and pull her in for a peck on the lips.

"Lo!" Camila blushed, gently hitting the raven's arm.

"I know why you did that." Dinah said in a song manner, Lauren turned to look at her and winked. The Canadian transferred schools for some unknown reasons, but for Lauren it was obvious. Camila.

"I can see jealousy written all over your face." Normani teased her bestfriend, who rolled her eyes and slumped back on her seat as she gently glanced at Shawn and Camila by the window on the door. When the Canadian leaned down to hug her girlfriend, she couldn't help but growl. The green-eyed girl continued to knot her eyebrows as she thought of the door swinging open and hitting the man. To all of their surprise, the door did swing open and hit Shawn midway. Stopping the man from hugging Camila, Lauren's eyes widened as she looked at Normani who had her eyes wide as well.

"Did you do that?" Normani mouthed, the green-eyed girl quickly shook her head before talking to the blue-haired woman telepathically.

"I didn't. I swear I was just looking at him and thinking about that, I'm just as surprised as you all are." 

"Is it possible that there are vampires around?" Normani wrote in a piece of paper before passing it to Lauren.

"The last time I checked, there was no one other than us. We consulted Ally about this, and she said there isn't." The raven wrote back.

"Maybe it's just a coincidence, I mean the window is opened." Normani wrote back.

"Mani, there is literally no air coming in from the outside. Our school doors open two way,  it's going to be hard to push it with the wind only." 

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Camila asked as she looked at the Canadian. Both girls were deep into their conversation that they forgot about the incident. Mr. Miller was quietly questioning the air flow from the window, as the other students continued on to what they were doing. Camila gave Lauren a look before shaking her head while the green-eyed girl looked at her confused.

"What the hell?" Lauren mumbled when Camila glared at her before helping Shawn stand up.

"Let's get you to the nurse's office." Camila said out loud for Lauren to hear. Shawn had a cut on the side of his head that was currently bleeding, as he held the other side of his face.

"Seriously?!" Lauren exclaimed as she sat down the bench by the nurse's office while Camila looked at her with disappointment in her eyes.

"That was not necessary Lauren." The brunette said. The two had been arguing for a good 10 minutes now, Camila was disappointed at her girlfriend's behavior.

"Why the hell would I do that?! It wasn't me" Lauren argued.

"Then who else would? Normani?" Camila said.

"You know my abilities Camila. You knew Mani's as well. It's impossible for one of us to do that."

"Well what about Chris?" Camila said, Lauren remained silent. Chris did have a telekinetic ability, but she did not even told her brother to do so.

"That's what I thought." Camila chuckled bitterly.

"It was Chris! It wasn't me!" Lauren defended her brother.

"Of course it isn't Chris who would've thought of that." Camila argued back.

"Are you seriously saying I told my brother to?" Lauren growled. Camila looked at her before sighing and walking back to the nurse's office, glancing at Lauren.

"Just leave Lauren. I don't want to talk to you right now." The brunette said before entering the door.

"Thanks for the trust!" Lauren scoffed before walking out the place as Camila closed the door.

"Fucking attention seeker. It wasn't even hard!" The green-eyed girl mumbled annoyed as she walked back to their classroom. It was currently break time and she was having none of the bullshit. The green-eyed girl was sitting in the room in annoyance as she waited for Normani and Dinah to return from the cafeteria.

"How'd it go?" Normani asked her bestfriend who is slumped at her seat.

"She still fucking thinks it was me." Lauren mumbled.

"This time she said I probably told Chris to do so."

"Did you?" Dinah asked

"Wha-no!" Lauren defended herself.

"Even if I wanted to, Chris wouldn't help me out!"

"I'll talk to her instead Lauser." Dinah said.

"Please do, I'm one step away from killing him." Lauren said through gritted teeth. Normani gave her a shut up look while Dinah shook her head, telling her to stop.

"I get jealous and she seriously thought it was me?! That I'd drag my brother into that bullshit? If I badly wanted to injur him, I would've punched him myself." Lauren rambled in annoyance.

"I'm seriously so pissed right now! I'm starting to think she likes her stupid Canadian boyfriend."

"My Canadian boyfriend huh?" Camila said from behind the raven. Lauren gulped as she felt a bucket of cold water was poured on her.

"C-Camz?" Lauren mumbled in fear without looking at Camila.

"The one and only apparently." The brunette said, Lauren quickly turned to look at Camila who had her arms crossed and was looking down at her.

"Nice to know you're doubting my feelings for you with my "Canadian boyfriend"." Camila said as she placed a water bottle and a sandwich on Lauren's desk.

"Here." The brunette said before turning around and walking away.

"Camila." Lauren called after.

"Sorry, I have to go back to my Canadian boyfriend. Girlfriend duties." Camila said walking away.

"Fuck me." Lauren groaned as she slammed her head on the table. First the brunette thinks she used Chris to hurt Shawn, and now she thinks Lauren is doubting her.

"Awh, Lauser." Dinah frowned as she went in to hug the raven who was now sad.

"Where are you going? Class is about to start in a few minutes." Normani said as she looked at Lauren who stood up and grabbed her backpack.

"Home. I can't deal with this right now." Lauren said as she handed Dinah her sandwich.

"Here, you can have this." was all the raven said before she started walking out the door and into the hallway. Camila was now probably even more disappointed at her.

"Should I really skip class and go home?"  The raven thought to herself as she scanned the hallway. Sighing when she realized the brunette was probably going to get extremely disappointed. Lauren smiled to herself as she thought about how to make it up to her girl. The green-eyed girl started to ran across the hallway as she started to think of her plan.

"What the fuck?" Lauren mumbled as she looked around where she is. All she knew was she was running and thinking about going to Ally's bakery to get Camila some cookies, but to her surprise she was already there by bakery's parking lot.

"This shit has been happening for some time now."  Lauren thought to herself as she walked towards the bakery.

"I need to talk to Uncle Damien." Lauren mumbled to herself closing her eyes as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Lauren?"

"What the fuck?!" Lauren exclaimed when she saw Damien, the green-eyed girl quickly looked around and realized she was at the eldest Damien's house.

"What happened young one?" Damien asked.

"Uncle Damien! I've been experiencing weird shit lately!" Lauren exclaimed.

"What weird shit?" The not so young man chuckled, Lauren then started to tell her the stories of her weird experiences.

"First, I was mad and I was holding a stone, It froze on my hand." Damien nodded.

"Then the second time, I was looking for Camila. I climbed up a tree and when I closed my eyes, I saw where she was located."

"Aside from that, When I was protecting a rabbit. I thought of going to a certain place and I suddenly went there. Then when Camila was about to bite the rabbit, I yelled no and it looked like it was protected!" Lauren rambled on.

"Then earlier today, I was just thinking of the door hitting someone.. And"

"It hits them?" Damien asked as Lauren breathed out then nodded.

"I don't know what's happening Uncle Damien! I'm freaking out! And earlier I was thinking of going to Ally's Bakery, I suddenly went there! Then I was thinking of asking you and bam! Here I am." Lauren said.

"That sounded like Element Control, Clairvoyance, Isolation, Teleport and Telekinesis." Damien furrowed his eyebrows.

"But that's the thing Uncle." Lauren said.

"We need to look further." Damien said as he looked for books.

"What are those?" Lauren asked.

"I'm trying to see if there are rules here or whatsoever."

"No, I mean that one with the black thingy."

"Those are for wolves." Damien chuckled.

"Can I read it? Or borrow it at least?" Lauren asked shyly.

"Sure kiddo." Damien chuckled.

"As of now, your frequent "borrowed" ability is Teleportation. Let's try it out, I want you to think of going to my Sofa." Damien said. The green-eyed girl nodded before looking at the sofa.

"I need to be there." Lauren mumbled.

"Why won't it work then?" Lauren groaned when she looked around and she was still at her position.

"Damn i-"

"You're not kidding." Damien said in shock as the green-eyed girl teleported to the position. Lauren looked at him in shock as well.

"I don't even know how I did it Uncle." Lauren said as she sat down on the chair.

"We'll figure this out kiddo, as of now you have to go to school though." He chuckled as he looked at the time.

"Shoot! I said I was gonna buy cookies." Lauren exclaimed before running out the door.

"You're miles away from school!" Damien exclaimed.

"I think I figured it out!" Lauren exclaimed before she vanished into thin air.

"Fuck!" The brunette groaned as she landed on the shaded alley by the parking lot.

"I should get used to this." The raven mumbled before dusting herself and walking towards the entrance of the bakery.

"Hi Ally! I'd like some banana cookies and so-" The green-eyed girl started but cuts herself off when she looked up and saw a familiar brown eyes looking at her, standing with Shawn. Lauren felt her blood boil at the sight, Shawn had his arms around Camila's shoulder while the brunette was looking at the menu.

"La-" The brunette started, but before she could the green-eyed girl stormed off.

"Shit." Camila mumbled as she ran after Lauren, facepalming herself violently when she couldn't find the raven outside anymore.

"Stupid! Stupid!" Camila exclaimed.

"Mila, the cupcakes?" Shawn asked as he followed the brunette outside, placing his hand on the woman's shoulder. Camila had agreed to accompany Shawn to Ally's place, since he was still trying to make friends.

"Shawn we have to lay some ground rules." Camila mumbled, before moving away from the Canadian's hold.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You already know what I mean. You're my friend Shawn, I understand that you're still trying to adapt in the school society. But please, limit the actions." Camila said.

"I thought we had something?" Shawn asker confused.

"Shawn. You already knew I have a girlfriend, I love Lauren." Camila said.

"But the kiss on the che-"

"You already knew it wasn't sincere at all. I was forced." Camila confessed, the Canadian let out a sigh before nodding.

"I'm sorry, you're a great friend but this is sabotaging my relationship with Lauren. I don't like us fighting, it's unusual for me." Camila said sternly.

"I understand, go ahead." He said without an expression.

"I'm sorry, You're a great guy." Camila said as she looked at Shawn before hurrying back to school.

"Camila?" Chris smiled as he entered the nurses room.

"Chris! Hi, what's up?" Camila smiled back.

"Nothing, I'm just going to ask for medicine or a pass to attend class." The younger one chuckled.

"Why?"

"I'm sick, I just arrived here." Chris chuckled.

"Wait, you weren't here the first period?" Camila asked dumbfounded.

"I wasn't. I have a fever, and cough." Chris chuckled as he leaned down to let Camila touch his forehead.

"You should go home and get some rest instead Mr. Jauregui." The nurse said as she took the younger one's temperature.

"But I might miss class, it's hard to get back." Chris chuckled.

"I'll make sure to ask for Ms. Jauregui to get your papers, stay at home. You need rest." Nurse Joy smiled.

"Oh.. Alright then." Chris chuckled.

"I'll go ahead sis." Chris grinned as he hugged Camila.

"Say Hi to Lolo for me." He smiled before waving at Camila.

"Normani! Great timing." Chris chuckled, Camila looked at the blue-haired woman who looked at her as well.

"Hang on." Normani told Camila before talking to Chris and nodding. A few seconds later, the blue-haired woman knocked on the door.

"I need to talk to you." Normani said. The brunette nodded before standing up and walking out the nurse's office.

"What's up?" Camila asked.

"It's about Lauren, I want to apologize. She was just really jealous, but it wasn't her." Normani said.

"I know Mani, I know it wasn't Chris either."  The brunette said.

"Wait what?" Normani asked. Camila nodded and told her the previous conversation she had with Chris.

"Where is she by the way?" Camila asked.

"She went home. She was really disappointed and kind of hurt." Normani whispered.

"I'll fix this Mani, it was my fault." The brunette said as she assured the blue-haired woman.

"Thank you Mila. I'm just scared of what may happen, you know how ragey she gets." Normani chuckled.

"I definitely do." Camila smiled.

"I'll get back to class, are you coming with me?" Normani asked.

"I can't yet, Shawn's getting stitches. He kind of had a huge ass cut." Camila said.

"Mila.." Normani said uneasy.

"I know Mani. It's nothing like that, I promise." The brunette said as Normani nodded in understanding.

"I'll be skipping the rest of class, I need to see Lauren and fix things." Camila whispered.

"I'll cover for you." Normani smiled before hugging the brunette.

"Shit Laur!" Normani exclaimed as the green-eyed girl appeared out of nowhere when she was at the bathroom with Dinah.

"Bloody hell! what happened?!" Normani exclaimed as she rushed to the green-eyed girl, while Dinah went out the stall.

"Lauser!" The Polynesian exclaimed as they looked at Lauren who had scratches on her shirt, her arm, thighs, legs, and even on her cheek. Lauren mumbled with half her eye open. She had a scratch on one of her eye as well.

"What?" Normani asked as she cupped the green-eyed girl's cheek. Lauren repeated the same answer a bit louder before closing her eyes and passing out, thankfully Normani caught her.

"Meet me at Lauren's car. Get our things out the classroom and tell Mr. Miller it's an emergency." Normani instructed as Dinah nodded.

"I'll kill them." Normani said through gritted teeth as she gently used Mist to secure the bathroom before teleporting to Lauren's car. She placed Lauren by the backseat carefully as the green-eyed girl continued to grunt in pain.

"Camila!" Normani exclaimed as she got out the car, seeing the brunette running back to the school.

"Mani!" Camila exclaimed, panting as she stopped on her tracks.

"Lauren." Both girls said at the same time.

"Have you seen her?" Camila panted, Normani nodded in horror.

"What? What is it Mani?" Camila asked as she looked at her friend.

"Mani! I got the bags!" Dinah exclaimed.

"What's going on?" Camila asked, her heart racing.

"S..See for yourself." Normani stuttered as she pointed at the green-eyed girl's car, Camila gulped but rushed to the car as well. Dropping the cupcake she was carrying, along with her bags.

"Get in, we're going home." Normani said as she pushed the brunette inside the backseat. Camila was shaking at the sight of her girlfriend.

"Babe.." Camila choked out as tears started to fall from her cheeks.

"Lo.." The brunette whispered, placing the raven's head on her lap as Normani teleported the car into Damien's house.

"Normani!" Damien exclaimed as he ran out.

"It's La-"

"I know kiddo, I know. We need to take her to her house though, the necessities are there." Damien said as Normani nodded.

"Is she going to be okay?" Camila asked as she paced around the living room, waiting for Damien to break the news.

"I don't know Walz, she seemed badly injured." Dinah said as she tried to calm her bestfriend down.

"Do you know who did it?" Camila asked, biting her lip.

"Wolves." Dinah looked down.

"Fucking wolves."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 10.8K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
677K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
145K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...