Secret Keeper

By LucyParkes5

Living in a hectic household with 7 males and being the only girl can be stressful. Not only males but over p... More

One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty two
Forty Three
Forty four
forty five
Forty Six
Forty seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
fifty two
Fifty three
fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty six
Fifty seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Important!!!!
•••

Three

11.6K 186 41
By LucyParkes5

It was the end of the day and me and Libby where walking out of school. I told her all the gossip about what happened in drama and she kept laughing at me.

"It's not funny, I'm gonna be in shit." I punched her arm.

"Trust me it is funny." she continued to laugh.

I let her to laugh knowing she'd stop if I stopped talking about it. We turned round the corner of the building and my heart almost jumped out of my chest.

"LIAM you asshole, you scared me!" he just laughed in my face.

"I mean yeah, that was the whole point." I shook my head at him.

We walked towards the car and Libby had dispersed from me and Liam. Leo and Toby where leaning against the car with their arms crossed and couldn't tell if they were angry or not. When they saw me and Liam they got into the car and turned the radio on. We got in the car as well and before I got my seat belt on Leo was already zooming off.

"what's wrong with you?" Liam asked.

"Shut up." he yelled and turned the music louder.

I couldn't hear myself think, or hear anything except whatever song he had on. We came to a bend on the road and Leo was speeding, ignoring the fact the sign said slow down. Me and Liam both looked at each other panicked and confused, Toby didn't seam fazed by it. There was a car parking up in front of us, and he pressed the breaks fast making us all jolt forward. I would have wacked my head on the head rest from Leos seat in front if Liam hadn't put his arm out to stop me.

"What the fuck Leo!" I shouted. He ignored me so i let forward punching his arm, I knew it had little affect because apparently my punches don't hurt. I could see Leo's hand clenching against the steering wheel and his hands where turning white. Toby grabbed my hand to stop me from punching Leo, I tried to release my hand but his grip was too strong. Leo was still ragged but he continued driving this time not going as fast.

When we pulled up on the driveway, I sprinted out the car and to the door, Liam not far behind me. Toby got out but Leo was still in the car with his head in his hands. I opened the door and was welcomed in by Jacob who was still in his pyjamas.

"Why haven't you got dressed?" I asked.

"I'm not going any where so what's the point in using up clean clothes for nothing." Jacob replied. I always got shouted at by one of them for staying in my pjs all day.

We all walked to the kitchen and I spotted dad and Caleb. Dad was never home from work this early.

"Where's Leo?" Dad asked while sipping on his coffee.

"Still in the car after almost killing us." Liam replied with annoyance, i could see frustration painted upon Toby's face.

"What? "Caleb was also sipping on coffee.

"shut up all of you!" Toby screamed. "His girlfriend cheated on him, just leave him alone." we were all in shock, Jess his now ex girlfriend could never hurt a fly, or could she.

Leo walked in and we all glared at him. He dismissed the stares and ran to his room.

"Give the boy some space until he's ready to talk." Dad said calmly.

"But he almost killed us." Liam said angrily.

"We're all still alive aren't we, so shut up and stop being a baby." I fired back at him.

He ran towards me and pushed me against the wall. Caleb pulled him off me and threw him back.

"Liam to your room now!" dad said in a stern voice, Liam turned round and ran up the stairs.

"You okay?" Caleb asked looking at my face and arms for injuries.

"Yeah I'm Good, I can handle a shuv from Liam." I stopped leaning on the wall and turned to try look at my back.

Toby walked over and pulled my shirt up slightly to see my back.

"Your hands are freezing, I said I'm fine." I got slightly annoyed, they treated me like I was a porcelain doll, delicate and breakable. I pushed past them all and went upstairs. I'm pretty sure both me and Liam had anger issues, well that's what Caleb always says to us.  As I past Leos room I hear things breaking, I let him have his moment and I'd go see how he was later. Maybe he might have anger issues too. I got to my room and threw myself on my bed, resting my head on my favourite blue pillow Issac got me. I heard a knock at the door and Issac came in.

"Hey" I said tired,

"How was school?" he said while sitting on my bed. I sat up and leaned against my headboard.

"erm I may have got a detention for not doing my homework that I told everyone I'd done." I wrapped my arms around my knees preparing for the shouting.

"Yeah I knew about that, toby and Liam already scolded you for that." he replied, I shot my head up in shock.

"Wait what, so your not gonna shout at me?"

"No, but I'll think of a way to punish you somehow." He smirked, letting out a little laugh.

"that's a first, last time I got a detention you stayed mad at me for a whole week."

"There's someone else I have to be mad at for a week." he gestured his head towards Leos room.

"don't be mad at him" I said with sincere eyes.

"He shouldn't have been speeding, if he gets a ticket he's gonna pay it." He got up and left the room.

I sat and did someone homework for a while and then continued to watch my Netflix show. I cuddled in my duvet and my fluffy blanket and I had achieved prime comfort. Then dad shouted that tea was ready, I was so annoyed. I managed to get myself out of bed and drag myself downstairs to the table where everyone already was, except Leo.

"Where's Leo." I took my seat next to Cory and Jacob.

"He went out." Toby muttered.

I'm surprised Dad didn't go mental at him skipping dinner, Issac seamed a bit annoyed about it, Liam was furious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 4K 49
❝Okay, so hear me out... Are hugs really just handshakes for the boobs? ... Nah, that didn't make any sense. Or did it?❞ ...
148K 2.2K 38
Short small high school romance Riley Smith. A ordinary teenage girl her mother has passed died to cancer. The only thing she has left is her Father...
19.1K 1K 39
Riley Matthews has gone through a lot. From her mother passing away, to her father being an asshole, from her own emotional issues, and to even her b...
145K 3.6K 26
Make sure to read book one first! Freshmen year is not what Aurora had expected. She wanted the typical high school memories but with 5 over protect...