Sugar Daddy (Saiko Metori x R...

By Rae707

Y/N starts falling for the arrogant new rich boy Saiko. Unsure of how she should act she covers up her feelin... More

Chapter 1 - New Kid
Chapter 2 - Sabatoge
Chapter 3 -Return
Chapter 5 - What The Heart Says
Authors Note: Offical Statement
Chapter 6 - Confession?
Chapter 7 - Guilt
Chapter 8 - Saiki the Romantic?
Chapter 9 - It's Over!
Chapter 10 - My Turn
Epilogue

Chapter 4 - Saiko's House

2.4K 77 94
By Rae707

Saiko had flown off to Dubai a few days ago, how did I know this? He texted me, I won't bother questioning how he obtained my number. Probably paid some private investigator or something, kinda creepy but whatever not an issue to worry much about.

The dull school day finally concluded as the school bell rang. The noise jerked me from my thoughts. I immediately started gathering my belongings when I heard a ring from my bag. I carefully dug through the various books and retrieved my cellphone. I had received a text from Saiko. I groaned in dismal, can he be any more annoying?

I looked sternly at the text. 'Hey, commoner I have returned from Dubai. Have you missed seeing my handsome face?'

I looked at the message deadpanned. I had been ghosting him ever since the first message he sent. He sees I am reading his messages, will he ever get the hint I don't want to talk to him? Ever since that day at the bridge, I've been avoiding becoming any emotionally closer to the boy. I couldn't risk getting romantically attached to him if I truly only wanted him for his wealth. Him constantly trying to contact me wasn't helping with my plan.

I sighed in frustration; I don't want him getting the wrong idea about me liking him. I promptly replied back to him with 'No.' Send.

Suddenly I heard my name being called across the classroom, it was the teacher. I grabbed my stuff and quickly went up to the desk at the front.

"Sorry to bother you (Y/N) but could you take these worksheets to Saiko's house?" She requested, it looked as though she wouldn't take no for an answer.

Are you kidding me? Is the world out to get me or something? I mentally groaned, could today get any worse?

"Of course Miss!" I didn't want to appear rude so I just agreed. I swiftly grabbed the worksheets and carefully placed them into my bag. I was about to depart when Nendou and his group of friends forcibly stopped me at the door.

Now here we are Kaidou, Nendou, and Kuboyasu. Oh, did I mention that Saiki somehow got dragged into this too? We were all walking over to Saiko's house to deliver the sheets. Earlier Kuboyasu and Kaidou kept insisting earnestly they come along with me after overhearing what the teacher asked. Something about how a girl shouldn't be going alone to an arrogant guy's house.

I don't really see the difference if I am going to some guy's house alone, and going to his house with a group of dudes. Oh, whatever there's not much I can do now.

"Unbelievable, why did they make you help that stuck-up rich kid?" Aren complained.

"He's such a troublesome bastard," Shun added in.

They're not wrong, but they're even more troublesome inviting themselves to walk with me.

"Is there a ramen restaurant around here?" Nendou randomly asked.

Why did Nendou even tag along in the first place? Also, what was the point of dragging Kusuo along? I peered over at the pink-haired male. He looks so fed up with everyone, but when does he not?

"It looks like we're here," I said halting in front of the large metal gate. The gate was connected to a tall brick wall that surrounded the property. It looked as though the wall extended for miles. 

"It's huge!" Kaidou and Aren exclaimed in unison.

"Yeah, that is a big ramen house!" Nendou added.

We weren't even planning to go and get ramen. So how has he come to the conclusion that this is a ramen house?

Suddenly the metal doors swung open and revealed Saiko and a group of bodyguards behind him. He let out a hearty laugh, it seemed as though he was trying to mock us in a way. I looked at him annoyed, going to retrieve the sheets out of my bag I was stopped by Saiko grabbing my hand.

"You said you didn't miss my handsome face yet here you are at my door so quick." He smirked at me. Great, he's already gotten the wrong idea by me just trying to bring him his worksheets, brilliant. I started back at him intensely, trying to pull back my hand.

Aren coughed as to signal that they were there as well. Saiko let go of me and let out an agitated groan, he moved over to the side to look at them.

"What are you commoners doing here? Do you want to borrow money or something?"

"As it happens, I came to deliver these worksheets to you since you weren't at school," I said prying them out of my bag and handing them over to him.

Saiko took the worksheets from my hand and looked back to the group of boys behind me.

"It is understandable why you're here (y/n), but if they aren't delivering the worksheets why did they tag along?" Saiko scoffed, I had a feeling he wanted them to leave so we could be alone. Not happening buster. 

"It doesn't matter why we're here! Weren't you supposed to be in Dubai?" Aren questioned him, I am sure he despises him the most out of everyone here. It makes sense though as Saiko did get him arrested. 

"I flew back this afternoon on my private jet." 

"I didn't hear anything about you flying back!" Aren countered.

Unaware of the current tension Nendou said something. "Oh! This must be the transfer student's house! It's awesome you should invite us in!" 

Uh please no, I simply wanted to drop off the papers then leave. Nendou you dummy, can't you see none of us are interested in entering? Please say no Saiko, please say no.

"Sure, why not! It's the only time you losers will have contact with luxury like this!" He laughed as he guided us all inside. Wonderful.

We walked into his front yard, looking around I could observe various luxury cars in a massive garage to the side. Vasts amount of land spread across the property, it seemed as though the place was growing its own private forest. There were even enormous statues scattered around the scenery and monumental fountains on both ends.

If I married him, I could obtain all of this... Wait, marriage?! (Y/N) snap out of it! I frantically shook my head from side to side, as if I could shake the thoughts out of my head.

"Ha, this is nothing! The parking garage in my neighborhood is bigger than the one here. Looking at it makes me realize how small everything is!" Kuboyasu said. He sounds like he's trying to convince himself that this place isn't absolutely remarkable.

"Even this statue looks cheap!" He commented touching it as though it was a hand railing on the side of a public staircase. 

"It's worth 100 million yen."

"100 million yen?! Hahaha, that seems about right. Small change haha..." Aren slowly backed away from the statue, I'm sure he was afraid of breaking it and having to owe Metori money.

"This place... Is gorgeous!" My eyes started sparkling, I frankly don't care about those guys opinions. I can't lie to myself, this place is definitely beautiful.

Saiko laughed, about to probably respond with some arrogant remark until Kaidou cut in.

"Those statues!! Wait don't tell me they are made to seem like normal statues but then there is a hidden button that causes them to attack us when we walk by!!"

"They don't move!" Saiko exclaimed surprised Kaidou believed they moved in the first place.

"Ah, so they really just are normal statues huh..." Kaidou said dejectedly, looking at the ground in disappointment. Saiko had visible sweatdrops on his head, most likely panicking at how unimpressed the boys are acting. 

"Let's go inside I'm getting cold," Nendou said slightly shivering as he held himself.

I looked over at Metori he seemed to be getting quite annoyed by their behavior. I couldn't help but sigh at how childish he was acting, but it was kinda adorable... In a way.

We walked a substantial amount of distance before reaching the foyer of his house. Various expensive paintings lined the walls. Many of them displaying beautiful nature scenery. 

"The whole front room decor cost about 700 billion yen!" Saiko boasted as he crossed his arms proudly.

"700 billion yen..." Kuboyasu looked at the artwork apprehensively.

I studied the art closely looking at the details of each brush stroke the artist made as well as the choice of the color palette. It wasn't until I heard Metori yell did I realize what was happening. 

"Hey don't handle that so carelessly!"

"Aren't you being a bit stingy?" Nendou said with a hint of annoyance.

Nendou had grabbed one of the paintings and was holding it as though it was just a manga from the convenience store. Saiko on the other hand had quickly removed the item from his grasps, I am sure he mentioned that painting being 2.3 billion yen as well.

"Tch! Whatever, you bring HIM out."

Suddenly Saiko's guard brought over a massive tiger into the room.

"You commoners have pets correct? Well, this is mine!"

I looked over to Nendou who was already rubbing the tiger's belly, and the tiger being super friendly towards him. I went over to pet the tiger as well; he was so majestic and pretty. Saiko continued to try and impress the guys with his variety of expensive goods until Nendou mentioned leaving to get ramen.

Aren dragged me out of the room with them. Ugh, I don't want to get ramen with these fools they've been hanging around me all day. I got out of Aren's grip, and he turned to face me.

"Are you coming?" He inquired, very puzzled about why I was staying behind.

"I think I left something behind in the room. I'm going back to get it."

"Want me to com-"

"No, I am not a child I will be fine on my own." I briskly walked off letting out an agitated huff. Thankfully he took the hint and rejoined the others.

I did not leave anything in the room. In fact, I wanted to stay behind and pet the tiger some more. Not to check on Saiko or anything because he seemed dejected by the guys' reactions. Not at all... I slowly opened the door to see Saiko on the ground, resting on his knees.

He angrily summoned his guard and advised him to prepare something. I tried not to stand out as I slipped in but the door surprisingly let out a creak. As his guard walked off, Saiko turned to face me. Shit, I've been caught.

(A/N: I'm not feeling this book right now so I'm going to be taking a break from it to write some other books I have meant to write. Updates will happen irregularly)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 314 42
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* You are gon's sister you look nothing alike because you are like your mother. You never wanted to see you...
103K 2.2K 25
โฅ๏ธŽ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ช๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™›๐™›...
200K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
136K 3.2K 40
(Choose your host style.) (Y/N) (L/N) is an old friend of Tamaki's who moves to Japan. She's quite odd, but the Host club comes to love her. She eve...