Chapter 4 - Saiko's House

Saiko had flown off to Dubai a few days ago, how did I know this? He texted me, I won't bother questioning how he obtained my number. Probably paid some private investigator or something, kinda creepy but whatever not an issue to worry much about.

The dull school day finally concluded as the school bell rang. The noise jerked me from my thoughts. I immediately started gathering my belongings when I heard a ring from my bag. I carefully dug through the various books and retrieved my cellphone. I had received a text from Saiko. I groaned in dismal, can he be any more annoying?

I looked sternly at the text. 'Hey, commoner I have returned from Dubai. Have you missed seeing my handsome face?'

I looked at the message deadpanned. I had been ghosting him ever since the first message he sent. He sees I am reading his messages, will he ever get the hint I don't want to talk to him? Ever since that day at the bridge, I've been avoiding becoming any emotionally closer to the boy. I couldn't risk getting romantically attached to him if I truly only wanted him for his wealth. Him constantly trying to contact me wasn't helping with my plan.

I sighed in frustration; I don't want him getting the wrong idea about me liking him. I promptly replied back to him with 'No.' Send.

Suddenly I heard my name being called across the classroom, it was the teacher. I grabbed my stuff and quickly went up to the desk at the front.

"Sorry to bother you (Y/N) but could you take these worksheets to Saiko's house?" She requested, it looked as though she wouldn't take no for an answer.

Are you kidding me? Is the world out to get me or something? I mentally groaned, could today get any worse?

"Of course Miss!" I didn't want to appear rude so I just agreed. I swiftly grabbed the worksheets and carefully placed them into my bag. I was about to depart when Nendou and his group of friends forcibly stopped me at the door.

Now here we are Kaidou, Nendou, and Kuboyasu. Oh, did I mention that Saiki somehow got dragged into this too? We were all walking over to Saiko's house to deliver the sheets. Earlier Kuboyasu and Kaidou kept insisting earnestly they come along with me after overhearing what the teacher asked. Something about how a girl shouldn't be going alone to an arrogant guy's house.

I don't really see the difference if I am going to some guy's house alone, and going to his house with a group of dudes. Oh, whatever there's not much I can do now.

"Unbelievable, why did they make you help that stuck-up rich kid?" Aren complained.

"He's such a troublesome bastard," Shun added in.

They're not wrong, but they're even more troublesome inviting themselves to walk with me.

"Is there a ramen restaurant around here?" Nendou randomly asked.

Why did Nendou even tag along in the first place? Also, what was the point of dragging Kusuo along? I peered over at the pink-haired male. He looks so fed up with everyone, but when does he not?

"It looks like we're here," I said halting in front of the large metal gate. The gate was connected to a tall brick wall that surrounded the property. It looked as though the wall extended for miles. 

"It's huge!" Kaidou and Aren exclaimed in unison.

"Yeah, that is a big ramen house!" Nendou added.

We weren't even planning to go and get ramen. So how has he come to the conclusion that this is a ramen house?

Suddenly the metal doors swung open and revealed Saiko and a group of bodyguards behind him. He let out a hearty laugh, it seemed as though he was trying to mock us in a way. I looked at him annoyed, going to retrieve the sheets out of my bag I was stopped by Saiko grabbing my hand.