The Quest (Girl X Girl) Lesbi...

Von ZTRider

I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES!! Laura Glimpse is not an ordinary werewolf she is an alpha, but as an alpha she mu... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note!!

Intro

16.4K 236 0
Von ZTRider

Ahri P.O.V

"Hurt," she said, "Everything hurts when you're not around." Her arms tightly wrapped around my waist.

"Why?" A tear slipped down my cheeks.

"Because I love you," she whispered.

I couldn't control the tears as they continuously streamed down my face. I love her. I want to tell her I love her, but I'm scared once I confess my feelings, she won't be able to leave my side. "You can't- Y-You-'ll die. I c-can't-"

"I don't care about the consequences. Not being able to be by your side is even harder. " She let go of the hug and rested her palms on my cheeks. The closeness of our face causes our breath to become heavy with anticipation. We drew closer and closer until our lips met before engulfing in a slow, meaningful kiss. Thus, meeting our demise.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

228K 10.3K 26
We have all heard the fairy tales of the princess being locked away in a tower and can only be saved by her one true love. But what if her knight in...
1.6K 73 10
When her husband dies in a car bomb explosion, Fashion Designer Riley Devereux becomes a target for the debts he owns to the Romanos, a Los Vegas Maf...
99.5K 346 30
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
127K 7.8K 27
It had always been just Nyx and her mother. Growing up poor in a small cottage on the hillside meant there wasn't much to do for most of her life. Ei...