๐‘…๐ธ๐บ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‡ โฅ

ะ’ั–ะด jikookcore-

โฅ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™‡๐™€๐™๐™€ โฅ " ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ , ๐‰๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง. ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ.. ๏ฟฝ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

Back
A lane down the past (Part 1)
A lane down the past (Part 2)
A lane down the past (Part 3)
A lane down the past ( Part 4)
A lane down the past (Part 5)
A lane down the past (Part 6)
A lane down the past (Part 7)
A lane down the past ( Part 8)
A lane down the past (Part 9 )
A lane down the past ( Part 10 )
A lane down the past ( Part 11)
A lane down the past ( Part 12 )
A lane down the past ( Part 13)
A lane down the past (Part 14)
Jeon Jungkook
Thunder
Taehyung's wrath
Interview and a sudden guest
A special notice
Interview and a sudden guest 2
Broken heart
Confession
Wedding
It was always you
It was , is and always will be you .
Pain
Count down
Dresses for the wedding
Elope with me
Wedding time
Wedding time ( Part 2 )
Real Wedding
Claim me
Wedding night ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Happy
Parents ( a bit ๐Ÿ”ž )
Happy birthday
Honeymoon and Blowjob in the kitchen
Trip : Honeymoon
Why here?
Jikook rings
Shower ๐Ÿ”ž
Request
Isn't that Tae ?
Mistakenly, met
Sorry , Kookie ๐Ÿ”ž
Will you marry me?
Taehyung's Jagiya ๐Ÿ”ž
Vhope gets married
Jeon Jin Ae
Happy birthday Jin Ae
Happy Birthday Jeon Jungkook (๐Ÿ”ž)
Morning (๐Ÿ”ž)
Bend ๐Ÿ”ž
10 years later .... ( The end )

I love Him

3.3K 177 14
ะ’ั–ะด jikookcore-

Author's POV

" So what you are saying is ... that you still love Jungkook? The one who made your life a living hell?" Taehyung shouted, with Prem face palming . They were in Jimin's and Jungkook's merged rooms , sitting on the bed and Jimin had tissues, wiping his never stopping tears .

" I d-do . I l-love him , T-tae . I love him ." Jimin said crying.  Prem pulled him into a hug .

" But Jim—" Taehyung started , but was cut off by Prem . " No , Taehyung. You can't rule your heart.  You sure can rule your mind . But you can't rule your heart . Jimin fell in love with Jungkook's heart and he still has that love intact in his heart . How much Jimin tries to ignore that , he can't. Because at the end , he ends up loving Jungkook all over again . I know . How helpless love can make us .I know . Everything has its own way to go , and let's say that Jimin's heart made it's way to Jungkook . It was there only . It was already there since forever. Love dosen't have any explanation and dosen't even need any explanation.  And ..... now if you start asking Min questions, I believe he and his love won't have any explanation in store for you . When and where and why you fall in love,you yourself don't know .. and then comes the question of answering others ." Prem said . Prem's words were all the utter truth and also the exact condition of Jimin's heart . Jimin started crying.  " B-but I did P-Prem.  I fell in l-love with Jungkook the moment I saw him . His big doe eyes were like a milky way galaxy to me . At f-first I thought that's a-all infatuation.  But .... afterwards, I g-got to know ... that , that was love, Prem . I love him so , so , much . And since yesterday's c-confession , h-he didn't e-even talk to m-me . Crap ! He didn't e-even look at me.  Why ? Why didn't he ? I miss him Taehyung.  I miss him . I can't stand him not looking at me.  W-when h-he was in l-London, it was one thing.  He doesn't have special eyes to look at me from there . Ofcourse.  B-but now ... h-he's here . He dosen't wanna look at me . I can't.  Even yesterday night , he slept with his back facing me.  It broke me ." Jimin started crying again .

" But Jimin.. you were the one who wanted to push him away . Right ?" Prem asked .

" I wanted to  , Prem . But couldn't.  The m-more I w-wanted to p-push him away , I realized that I-I was p-pushing away myself from my happiness. He is m-my ultimate epitome of happiness. " Jimin said , breaking down again .

Taehyung was silent all this while . He looked at Prem , motioning him to release Jimin from the hug . Prem compiled .

Taehyung pushed himself over to Jimin and pulled the crying boy on his lap , patting his back . Jimin, getting the warm embrace of his soulmate, broke down even more , starting to cry his heart out . " Shhh shhh ! Jiminah ...stop crying. Jimin.... he loves you too . Can't you see ? Jimin.... Jungkook still thinks that you hate him . I know . I know . You will say that yesterday he himself said that he knows that you love him . But he wasn't sure of that . He just predicted. Okay ? Jimin.... Jungkook wants to distance himself from you because he thinks that he can never keep you happy.  You need to prove him wrong.  Okay ?" Taehyung said , caressing Jimin's soft hair .

Jimin looked up at Taehyung , nodding.  " I love him , Taehyung.  I love him . So , so , much . Just ..... I love him ."

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hi lovelies! Jimin just needs to prove Jungkook wrong . But can he? Does he have enough time to?.@btsrockz2... your prediction was right . He did understand Jungkook's importance. 

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

144K 7.5K 35
โ˜…ๅฝก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ ๅฝกโ˜… ๐€ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐‰๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐…๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
Namjoon ะ’ั–ะด Ncamisile Ntuli

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

1.6K 161 23
btsfanfic. bottomnamjoon. topjin. topsuga topj-hope. topjimin. topv. topjungkook
156K 4.6K 34
๐™น๐šŽ๐š˜๐š— ๐š˜๐š ๐š—๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šข. ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š›๐šž๐š—๐šœ ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š’๐šŒ๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ...
67K 2.7K 49
แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษขxแดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ (แด„แด‡ษดแด›ส€ษชแด„ แดษดแด‡๊œฑสœแดแด›๊œฑ) ๐’œ๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ˆ, ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡-๐“ˆ๐‘œ-๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐’ป๐“‰๐“๐“Ž~ แด›แดแด˜ แด›แด€แด‡~ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แดแดแด‹~