The Marked: Power of the Elem...

By SecretInTheShadows

Taylen, Genevieve, Rick, Jared, and Derek are five normal people...as far as they know. Soon they all wake up... More

The Marked: Power of the Elements
Chapter 1-Where are...we?
Chapter-2 Training
The Christmas Party/ Birthday
The Hangover
The New Year's Party!
Chapter Whatever(LOL)
Chapter Whatever (2) XD: Packing
Chapter 9 (Nameless)

The [Evil] Plan

352 9 6
By SecretInTheShadows

Hi guys, it's wowlover0525 again and I'm sorry we haven't been uploading lately, but we've been VERY busy. With nothing. Lol, SO ANYWAYS, here is the new upload, I is hoping you likes it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genevieve's POV:

I let out a giggle as our bodies melted together. We had gone from a simple kiss to intense kissing. I cupped his face in my hands and he picked me up, setting me in his lap. We continued to kiss for what seemed like hours until we both broke apart for breath.

"J'ai jamais rencontré quelqu'un comme vous. (I've never met anyone like you)." I said, not realizing that I was speaking French.

"Moi non plus (Me neither)." I raised an eyebrow, perplexed.

"Vous parlez français?(You speak French?)" I asked him.

"...Oui (Yes?)?" I laughed and he leaned in to steal another kiss.

So, we went back to kissing, my fingers ending up entwined in his hair and his arms wrapped around me. I loved Jared, he made me feel like I was the only girl in the world.

All of the sudden the door opened and we both jumped, both of us landing on the floor with me on top of him. There was a silence when we both turned around to see who it was.

Shit.

Taylen.

Suddenly she smiled, sickly sweet.

"Well, I had no idea you were that much of a whore!" I glared at her.

"I am not---" She cut me off.

"Oh, this moment begs to differ." Her face became unreadable and she stormed out of the room.

"I should go talk to her..." Jared said, getting up and leaving.

"Okay. Au revoir (Goodbye)." With that he left.

Taylen's POV:

There are no words to describe that little bee with an itch. That is MY best friend she is screwing with. When I walked in, I knew they had done it. Their messed up hair. Lying on the floor. Do I really need to explain myself. Bitch. While I was thinking I bumped into Rick.

"Watch where you're going idiot."

"What crawled up your butt and died?" He asked.

"I suggest you shut up if you want to keep your face intact." I hissed at him.

"Ohhhh...I know what it is...you saw Genevieve and Jared together!" He smiled as if he was talking to a pre-schooler making me glare at him.

"Shut up."

"By the way, I wanted to talk to you about that."

"There is no way I am hooking up with you."

"Me? With you? I mean maybe...but I was going more for Genevieve...that's where my plan is." He smiled crookedly and I thought for a second.

"What do you have?"

***

Jared walked down the hall towards me.

"Taylen! Taylen! I need to talk to you." I turned to him and glared.

"What? About Genevieve? She's not who you think she is." He looked confused.

"What...what are you talking about?" I narrowed my eyes.

"So you didn't know about Genevieve and Rick?" I smiled evily inside, he may have been stupid, but Rick made some good plans.

"What!? What are you talking about???" I rolled my eyes.

"They've been hooking up with each other...I bet they're with eachother right now." His eyes filled with anger.

"Take me to them. Right now."

***

Rick's POV:

I opened the door to Genevieve's room. She was pacing with her hair swishing along with her and her thin body swaying side to side. H-O-T.

"Hey Genevieve..." I inched closer to her.

"Ummm...hello...Rick...what are you doing...in here?" She was nervous. If I was right, I had five minutes to do this.

"Just coming to see you." With that I jumped at her, pinning her to the wall and kissing her right on those plump lips.

She screamed, slightly muffled by me."Rick! Get off me!" I smiled and held her against the wall harder, my body pushing into hers, it was amazing just then. 'If this is good right now...then I wonder what it's like to do her...', I thought slyly to myself and pushed even harder against her, kissing her neck now, her thrashing in my grasp.

"Get off of me!" She looked almost in tears now. Felt kind of bad, but soon she'd be running to me. I held both of her hands in one of mine and took the free hand, letting it go up her shirt, groping her and making her thrash more.

"Arrêtez! Merci de vous arrêter! (Stop it! Please stop it!)" She said, letting a sob escape her lips.

Genevieve's POV:

I couldn't cry, it was hard not to, but I couldn't. If I started, it would give Rick more power.

""Arrêtez! Merci de vous arrêter! (Stop it! Please stop it!)" The sob finally escaped. I couldn't hold it back, the memories were drowning me too fast. All of those men...another sob escaped from me and Rick returned his lips to mine. It wasn't nice at all like Jared. His lips were hard and cold. All of the sudden, the door burst open to an angry Jared and a smug-looking Taylen. Rick jumped off of me.

"You are a whore." Jared spat at me. Right then and there my heart broke into two peices.

"Wait...Jared..." Too late. He stormed out. Me heart broke into a third peice.

"Get out." I whispered.

"What was that?" Taylen asked, a smirk on her face.

"Get out." I whispered in and even lower voice.

"I still can't hear you!" She cupped a hand to her ear.

"SORTIR!!! (GET OUT!!!)" I screamed at the both of them and pointed to the door. They left quietly, taken aback by my outburst. As soon as they left, I ran to the door and locked it.

Then.

Then my heart broke into a fourth peice. Jared was out of my life. Forever.

A sob came through again. Then another. And another until I was in a ball on the floor sobbing my heart out. Or what was left of it.

***

Hours passed by and the tears wouldn't stop. The last I had checked, nine hours had passed. But the pain was endless.

At one point, there was a knock on my door, but I didn't bother and continued crying.

I remembered a quote I had once heard from my mother after her newest boyfriend had left and before she had met my real father again.

'Love is a bitch, it just keeps on biting.' I laughed heartlessly.

Meanwhile...

Jared's POV:

How could she?

How?

Why?

Who---Oh. That's right. Rick. I narrowed my eyes and shoved myself off of my bed then crossed the hall and kicked Rick's door down.

"Whoa man, calm down! What's up you---" I grabbed him by the collar.

"You knew that I liked Genevieve. I should kill you. It's your fault. All of it. You should have at least told me she was a dirty little you-know-what." I punched him in the face making his nose bleed and pushed him to the ground. I was about to hit him again when he stopped me.

"Wait! God, please! Listen! She didn't...she didn't cheat on you...it was a plan of Taylen's and mine to get you...split." I was stunned.

"So---so she never...was a..."

"No, she wasn't." I stumbled out of the room and ran to Taylen's. I was litterally going to kill her.

"Hey Jared! How's it going? I'm sorry about Genevieve---" I stopped and turned to Taylen, icily glaring at her.

"Don't. Talk. To. Me." She froze.

" Wh-why?"

"I know what you did."

"Oh." Before she could say anything else I ran towards Genevieve's room and banged on the door.

"Genevieve! Please! Open up!"

Genevieve's POV:

Hour ten. It still hurt. A lot. Then someone banged on the door.

"Genevieve! Please! Open up!" I froze. It was Jared. I thought about not opening the door, it would hurt too much, but I decided against it. I walked slowly to the door and opened it up when a surge of anger hit me. How DARE he call me what he did!?

"What?" I spat at him. "Here to call me more things---" I was cut off by him kissing me. What the hell??? I pushed away from him.

"What do you think you're doing? You think you can just break my heart and then come back for me? You probably just broke six other girls hearts! You just assume everything! I'm not going to let you back in if you think it's that easy!" I slammed the door in his face and marched into the bathroom to touch up my make-up. What? I needed to look good.

The bathroom door opened and Jared stepped in.

"Genevieve...I'm sorry...I didn't know...I thought---" I cut him off again.

"Yeah, you thought." I spat.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me." I looked into his eyes and saw remorse and true modesty. I melted a bit.

"Awww...okay." I smiled slightly and he grinned.

My heart was now one peice again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of this chapter. TADA!!!!! I DID IT ALL BY MYSLEF SO SCREW YOU IF YOU COMMENT ON ANY MISTAKES!!!!!!!!!!! Hope yall liked it. Byes.-Wowlover0525 OH YEAH AND I ALMOST FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE, COMMENT, AND BECOME A FREAKING FAN OR ELSE!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 683 60
Slow updates Rebekah × oc
1K 14 29
"Hello, everyone. I'm Jason Hart, and currently 16 years old. My power is a voice in the back of my head." I announced awkwardly, looking anywhere bu...
76.6K 2.1K 24
six guys are fighting for their life in a world full of disease. everyone they loved and cared for is possibly dead. they dont know if there are more...
874K 20.5K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...