90s Daddies

By poeticin

Imagines including the fine ass men of the 90s😍. Featuring a few of our beautiful ladies of the 90s as well. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29- Babydaddy
30- Superstar
31- THE END

25

10.6K 150 21
By poeticin

Now playing: Soldier by Destiny's Child

Mekhi Phifer

It had been two days since you and Mitch last saw each other. He had been real busy working but he still managed to call and text you.

Even though you hadn't seen him in two days you felt yourself falling harder for him.

Everything about him was just perfect to say the least but you felt like it was too good to be true.

You kept overthinking everything when it came to him and your mom was partially to blame for that.

Ever since Mitch got involved in the streets, she always told you he wasn't shit.

You begged to differ. Even though y'all have never dated Mitch has always treated you better than half the niggas your mom actually wanted you to be with.

"Man I'm tired of all dis textin' and shit. I wanna see you." Mitch spoke into the phone making you smile.

"I wanna see you too."

"Well get dressed and you ain't gotta wear nothin fancy either. I'll be there in like 30 minutes."

"I'll see you when you get here." You said before hanging up the phone.

After hanging up you threw on a white tank top, dark blue jogging suit, and white forces.

You made sure you had everything you needed before heading downstairs to wait for Mitch.

You finally got a text from him saying he was outside.

You headed outside and he was standing by the passenger door waiting for you.

You noticed he was damn near wearing the same outfit as you. "Wassup ma?" He greeted you by pulling you into a tight hug. "Hey." You smiled.

Your stomach was doing cartwheels. You were so damn nervous but happy to be in his presence.

"You smell mad good shorty." He mumbled into the crook of your neck. "Thank you."

You pulled back to where his arms were wrapped around your waist and your arms were wrapped around his neck.

He was staring you up and down.

"What?" You said making him chuckle. "I can't get no kiss?" He smirked causing you to roll your eyes.

"No cause I don't know what kinda bitches you been fuckin' wit." You joked. He kissed his teeth.

"Stop fuckin' playin' wit me."

One thing you loved about Mitch was the fact that he was boujee with his dick. He wouldn't fuck or put his mouth on just anybody and you loved that shit.

"Whateva."

"Gimme kiss." He commanded. The way he was looking at you had you ready to risk it all.

"Nope you gon have to wait." You teased pulling away from him.

You heard him let out a laugh as you got in the passenger seat of his car.

You leaned over and opened his door for him as he walked over to his side. Once he got in he drove to a bodega near by to get y'all some snacks since y'all were just gonna be chilling at his place.

After y'all left the bodega he drove straight to his place. You were happy to see he had moved out of y'all old neighborhood.

His apartment was mad nice.

It had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a nice sized kitchen, and a nice sized living room.

The walls were painted light brown and all the decor was brown and burgundy.

You could tell just by how everything was set up so nicely it had a woman's touch.

You knew that most likely that woman was his sister Kiesha. "You gotta nice place." You commented.

"Thank you ma." He responded placing the bag of snacks on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Who's that other room for?" You asked curiously pointing to the bedroom with the closed door.

"It's for Sonny whenever he spend the night."

"Oh my god I ain't seen him in years! How is he?"

You inquired. "He good. He just turned 12." Mitch chuckled pulling you towards him.

"Sonny just turned 12?" You were in total disbelief.

Sonny was 6 when you left for college. Now he's about to be a teenager in a year.

"Yeah my little man growing up on me." Mitch sighed as he took a seat on the couch.

"How you feelin about that?" You asked taking a seat next to him on the couch.

"Honestly I'm sad that he growing up on me, but I'm proud that he growing into the young man I always wanted him to be." He sounded so proud.

"Look at chu being a proud big brother."

After catching up for a while the two of you decided to roll up. "Hit that shit." Mitch chuckled passing you the blunt he had just rolled.

You took the blunt from him and took two puffs.

You held the smoke in your mouth for 5 seconds before exhaling. "That's that good shit ain't it?"

"Shut up." You rolled your eyes and laughed before passing the blunt back to him.

"Gimme kiss." He commanded before taking two puffs from the blunt.

You gave him a kiss and inhaled the smoke he blew into your mouth before exhaling.

"Yo lips soft as fuck shorty." He chuckled passing you back the blunt. "Thank you baby."

"Bring yo fine ass here." He patted his lap hinting that he wanted you to sit on it.

You took a puff of the blunt before straddling his lap.

"Here." You said passing him back the blunt.

He took the blunt with his left hand while gripping your ass with his right.

"You okay wit me touching you right?" He asked before hitting the blunt. "Of course."

"I'm just making sure."

"But yo deadass-" He said before hitting the blunt again and passing it back to you.

"-I wish you ain't have to leave in a few days."

"I miss having you around. You were one of the few people that didn't judge me about the shit that was going on in my life." He admitted.

"You always made sure I was good and you deadass made me feel at peace. You still do."

You were smiling so hard.

"I didn't know you felt that way about me."

"Well now you know ma." He said putting out the blunt. "Now give a nigga some love." He smirked.

You laughed before giving him a kiss.

He put the blunt out in the ash trash sitting on the table next to the couch before he grabbed your ass with his now free hand.

He slickly slipped his tongue in your mouth and you sucked on it before pulling away and kissing on his neck. "Fuck." He groaned lowly.

You started grinding on his dick feeling it get harder and harder. He began massaging your thighs and ass as you continued placing kisses on his neck.

Next thing you knew he wrapped his arms tightly around your waist before getting up from the couch with you still attached to him.

You started giggling as he walked back to his room.

He gently dropped you on the bed before just staring at you for a few seconds.

He let out a sigh. "I can't do this." He said taking a seat at the edge of the bed. You quickly sat up.

"It's not you shorty I promise. He assured you placing his hand on your thigh. "It's me."

"I'm overthinking us having sex this time around because I want this to be a special moment for us."

"This our first time getting intimate with each other in years and I want to go all out this time."

A smile slowly started to spread on your face.

The fact that he didn't wanna have sex with you tonight because he wanted to go all out made you wanna put the pussy on him right then and there.

"That's understandable."

"Tommorow night imma take you out to dinner and we can just kick it."

"Are you asking or telling me?" You asked smiling brightly. "I'm telling you." He chuckled.

"Okay then zaddy." You giggled. You loved the fact that Mitch was a take charge kinda dude

"Call me dat shit again." He said licking and biting his bottom lip. You leaned over and placed a few kisses on his neck. You loved teasing him.

"I'll call you whateva you want me to tommorow night." You spoke seductively in his ear.

He was silent for a few seconds. He damn near looked like he was tryna recollect himself.

"Let's watch a movie." He suggested getting up and walking over to the bin full of movie cassettes.

He let you pick out a movie and you chose Set It Off.

The rest of the time the two of you just laid up and watched movies.

Once it started getting real late he took you home so you could get some rest for tommorow.

You were too happy. You knew tommorow was gonna be a good day and you couldn't wait either.

Y'all thought y'all were gonna get a sex scene huh😂? Not just yet !

But excuse any mistakes and until next time loves🤎.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.3K 73
Imagines starring you w/ your fave modern-day men. (enjoy!β™‘)
3.5K 25 10
A World Of The Old Generation...
8.6K 224 9
Imagines of the black men of the 90s
218K 4K 112
Imagines starring you w/ your fave modern-day men. (enjoy!)β™‘