Olympus Has Fallen - Larry St...

By Whatsuphello1

(Short Fic) *Based on the movie Olympus Has Fallen starring Gerard Butler and Morgan Freeman , though with a... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Epilogue

Prologue

3.2K 112 23
By Whatsuphello1

Enjoy x

~~

"Breaking News : Gunshots were heard at Freeman Avenue outside of the Tomlinson mansion ; our reporter , Bill Levi , is currently at the scene ."

"Yes , Roger , we have just arrived at the Freeman Avenue and are currently outside the gates of the Tomlinson mansion ; it seems that the Tomlinson couple , Frank and Martha , were not home , only their son , Louis was there . He just left his home with his body guard , when a heavily armed group had sadly shot the body guard in the head and took Louis into the mansion , now holding him hostage . We do not know anything about ransom , or if any of the house keepers are still alive , but counting on the multiple gun shots - it is very unlikely ."

And Harry thought he was having a day off .

Warnings : 

- Violence

- Use of Weapen (guns , grenades , etc. )

- Mild swearing

- Kidnap & Negotiation

- Neglect

~~

Based on Olympus Has Fallen , starring Gerard Butler and Morgan Freeman .

I don't want to give too much away , because I feel like it'll ruin my plans !

Also , this is the very first time I'm writing a fic based on angst and not fluff . Also - the angst is not between Harry and Louis , so don't worry ! Harry will be caring as usual in this one , but I can't give you much more information because it'll ruin the whole book , I'm afraid .

This is a short fic - at first I wanted it to be a one shot , but it got too long so I started editing it into a mini fic , hopefully you'll like it x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 3.2K 19
Harry and Scott work for the Secret Service, head agents assigned to the protection detail for the Prime Minister and his family. Unexpectedly, late...
65.3K 3.4K 17
A story that I wrote together with my readers based on their suggestions what should happen next. Harry and Louis met on a summer vacation and fell...
103K 4.7K 22
Louis are very spontanious and after he found out that there's a Hotel in the north of Sweden that's completely made of ice, he booked a vacation. He...
2.2M 63.4K 53
READ! Because some of you still don't get this book contains male pregnancy. BEFORE YOU START READING. THIS IS MPREG! THAT IS YOUR WARNING SO YOU ARE...