Draco x reader

By azraSlytherin

(Completed) -------------------- The story is beginning from year three at Hogwarts. You are a kind Slytherin... More

Chapter 1 - third year
Chapter 2 - summer holidays
Chapter 3 - Malfoy Manor
Chapter 4 - celebration
Chapter 5 - Louis
Chapter 6 - Back at Hogwarts
Chapter 7 - detention
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - Task one, triwizard tournament
Chapter 10 - rumor
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - Yule ball
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 18

16.4K 226 372
By azraSlytherin

I walked down the hallway and professor Snape stopped me.

,,Come with me, miss (y/l/n)." He said and I did as told. I followed him and he stopped in front of professor Mcgonagall's classroom.

,,Wha-" before I could ask anything, he opened the door. I walked in and saw some other people standing in front of professor Mcgonagall's desk. I recognized, that one of them was Hermione and walked towards her.

,,Hermione, what is going o-"

,,Quiet." Professor Mcgonagall interrupted me. ,,I'm really sorry." She put out her wand.

,,Um for what exactly prof-" Before I could finish my sentence, my vision blurred and everything went dark.

----

I gasped for air, like I hadn't breathed for a quite long time. I felt arms wrapped around my waist, but not gently at all. Before I could think any further, I realized, that I was in the lake. I looked to my side and saw, that Cedric was the one, who was carrying me.

,,C-Cedric" I said confused, but he couldn't hear me because of the loud cheers in the back.

I looked around and saw a bunch of people clapping and looking at us. I must be a part of the second task, I thought

Cedric lifted me by my waist so the others could take me out of the water and came out right behind me, too.

I rubbed my arms to keep myself warm, but I was still cold. I was shaking and the next thing I felt was someone wrapping a warm towel around my back.

At first I thought it was Cedric who was actually behind me, but I saw him on the other side, people hugging him. His hair was wet and he had a wide smile on his face, but it didn't look like he cared where I was or how I was doing. Someone pulled me down to sit.

,,What are you doing?"

,,Nothing. Snape just told me to give you this towel and take you here."

,,And why would Snape care?" I raised a brow not believing the blonde-haired boy's excuse.

,,How am I supposed to know? Go ask him yourself." He avoided the eye contact, while I looked him straight in the eye.

,,(y/n), are you alright?" Cedric ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

,,Um, yes."

,,I'm sorry, I couldn't come over and take care of you, 'cause some people just dragged me to the crowd to celebrate my 'success'."

,,Um, yeah. Don't worry everything's fine."

I wasn't really sure, what I felt. He was walking all the way behind me without making sure, that I was alright and then people dragged him. But for now I was too exhausted to argue. I just blanked out those thoughts and told myself not to worry.

Behind Cedric, I saw Malfoy clenching his jaw. Was he angry? I couldn't tell. He kept looking at the floor and clenching his fist either.

,,M- Malfoy, t-t-thank y-you" I stuttered. I could still feel the coldness from the lake.

,,As I said, I was forced to help you." He stood up and left. I just ignored his attitude and focused myself on Cedric.

,,How did you get me out?" I asked curiously.

,,The Bubble-head Charm."

,,Oh ok." I said and he took my hand so I could get up.

,,Cedric, go, I will come later." I said and he nodded. I turned on my heel and walked towards professor Snape, who was just watching the other champions pass the task.

,,Professor." I stood next to him and he didn't even turn his head to look at me or answered. ,,Um, thank you for caring."

He turned his head to face me. ,,What do you mean, caring?"

,,Malfoy" I whispered to myself. What a liar, Snap didn't force him.

,,What was that?" ,,Um, nothing." I said and walked back.

As I was in my dorm, I took a warm shower to come down from the whole event. I got out and after I dressed up, I went to the common room.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

,,Oh, I'm so glad that you are fine." Millie looked at me and smiled. I didn't know what to do so I just smiled awkwardly.

,,I saw you with Draco, what happened?"
It was really really weird, that she asked everytime something about Malfoy. To be honest, it sucked.

,,Um nothing, why?"

,,Don't know, just curious." She shrugged and walked away. Always when I didn't answer her Malfoy-questions she just simply walked away.

I went outside to the back yard and walked a little there. Then I saw Cedric and walked up to him. I smiled and waved to him on the way, but my smile faded when I saw him hug a girl. He hadn't smiled at me, he hadn't even seen me. He smiled at the girl. I stopped and watched them. He held her by her waist and pulled her closer. When he whispered something, she giggled and his friends laughed. I stood there and still watched, but suddenly I felt a scent, a familiar one.

,,Ooh, isn't that your boyfriend over there, (y/l/n)?" I could literally hear him smirking. I just ignored him. Maybe he would leave me alone-

,,Cheating, huh?" he took a deep breath ,,Does it hurt?" We both stood there and watched the girl enjoy the time with my boyfriend.

Malfoy was the last person I would talk to about my feelings, so I just ignored the whole conversation. I was so jealous and filled with anger.

Cedric suddenly met my eye and I couldn't think straight as he did. Without thinking, I grabbed Malfoy's hand and pulled him with me.

,,(y/n)!" Cedric called me, but I just walked faster everytime he called my name.

,,What are you doing?" Malfoy spat.

,,Shut it." I said and stopped in the middle of ! hallway. As I just looked at my right and left side to check if someone's there, I got my attention on Malfoy, who was watching every movement I did.

,,I'm sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me."

He just smirked and looked away.

,,What?"

,,You like that, don't you?"

,,What?"

,,Be honest, why did you drag me with you? Just because you can't resist me." He smirked again.

,,Oh c'mon, just be once, just once not so arrogant" I said, poking his chest jokingly.

,,(y/n)" I heard Cedric's footsteps coming closer. Before I could react, Malfoy's cold hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the next closest room, which happened to be a broom closet.

I didn't even look at Malfoy, I was too focused on Cedric. He only called my name a few more times and then it was quiet. My back was against the door and Malfoy's against the wall. The room was very small and cramped. I didn't know how close we were until I looked back at Malfoy. His hand was on my waist and mine was on his shoulders. He stared at me the whole time and I took my hand from him, but he didn't.

,,I think he's not there anymore. We can go out now." I said and put my hand on the knob. When I turned it, the door didn't open. I shook the door harder every time, but I failed.

Malfoy chuckled. ,,How lovely, (y/n) (y/l/n) is here in a cramped broom closet with the handsome Draco Malfoy, hiding from her boyfriend."

,,Ugh shut it, Malfoy. Don't make it worse."

After a long silence I looked at him. His blue-grey eyes were so beautiful and visible, even in the dark broom closet. A strand of his hair fell across his face.

,,Like what you see?" I noticed, that I've been staring at him for too long.

,,N-no." I said and looked away, embarrassed. He leaned closer,

,,But I do." He said and shiver ran down my spine. My stomach had this weird feeling again. I tried to blur out those thoughts.

,,I have a boyfriend." This was the only thing, that came out of my mouth.

He rolled his eyes. ,,Oh c'mon. Don't you have any other excuses?" He raised his brows, ,,I mean, what would you do if he wasn't there. Would you then fancy me?"

I should've said no, but I didn't. If I'm honest, I don't know what I feel towards him as hard as I admit it.

,,So you would?" He smirked

,,Don't confuse me Malfoy."

,,Why do I confuse you?" He smirked once again.

,,Ughh, I don't know." I groaned.

After that nobody talked, until we heard footsteps coming closer and closer.

,,Who's that?"

,,Your dad." I said sarcastically ,,How am I supposed to know?!" I whisper yelled. I watched Malfoy try to figure out who the steps belong to. After they were inaudible, his face softened and he looked at me again.

,,You know. I think it isn't that bad, that we are stuck in here." He said leaning in.

I didn't even know, that it was possible to get any closer. Suddenly, I panicked and tried to walk back, but I couldn't. He never let go of my waist. His lips almost touched mine, but then the door opened. We fell, Malfoy on top of me.

,,Oh. My- Draco Malfoy and (y/n)." I looked up and saw Millie looking down at us.

,,Oh no... no no no. Millie, it's not what it looks like." Malfoy got quickly off me and wiped the dust off his robe. Then he just walked away.

,,You have to tell me everything." Millie almost exploded in excitement.

,,Millie-" I was cut off mid-sentence.

,,(y/n)"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 5.6K 115
"Y/n, you know I would never hurt you," he took a step forward, but I kept stepping backward. "Yeah I know," I said hesitantly. "Then why are you bac...
12K 265 10
(Draco x reader) (Completed) Seventh year, Draco and you don't necessarily get along, but that changes. It doesn't really line up with the movies or...
165K 4.3K 80
{DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR THE CHARACTERS AND THEIR DIALOG. IN ONLY OWN MY CHARACTER AND SOME OF THE DIALOG I MAKE UP FOR MY CHARATERS...
1.1M 32.3K 36
Your years at Hogwarts were always simple, despite the chaos caused by Harry Potter and Voldemort. As a Hufflepuff, you found it easy to avoid that d...