Chapter 28

TW: a little blood scene at the end.

《《《《

I was walking in the hallway and stopped as I saw Harry talking with Ron and Hermione. He had a rather worried look plastered on his face.

,,Hey guys." I greeted them and all of them turned around, forcing a smile.

,,Hey."

,,You all look uncomfortable, what happened?"

,,Um, nothing special. Just you know, Harry's Voldemort concerns and stuff." Hermione said.

,,Yeah, just those Voldemort stuff." He repeated.

It was absolutely obvious, that they were lying.

,,You can tell me everything." I said and Hermione looked at Harry as in asking for attunement and Harry nodded.

,,We guess that-" she looked around if anybody was listening, since the halls were crowded, and pulled me down.

,,That Malfoy is a death eater." She whispered and I just stood there.

Was that what Millie meant? Is that his secret?

I was so confused. Nothing makes sense. It is a catastrophe, everything in my life is a catastrophe. Especially my thoughts.

,,What do you mean?"

,,We saw him entering-" I couldn't even focus on what she was telling.

The voice in my head got louder. So many what if- theories kept on flowing in. Then suddenly, an unfamiliar voice interrupted  my own thoughts.

,,Just like I said, one day you will change your side. I know you will. I have everything you want. I have Draco."

Draco
Draco
Draco
Draco
Draco"

Voldemort's voice kept telling me in my head. I was at the border of freaking out. Was he really telling me this? Or am I just imagining and hallucinating.

My sight went blurry and I felt a sudden headache. I held my head, trying to stop the pain, but it got worse and the pain transferred itself to other body parts. Such as my legs, which caused me to give up.

I fell to the ground, but before my head could hit it, a hand held my head one inch above the ground.

Hermione.

,,(y/n)?! (Y/n)?!" She yelled. The same panic as the day in the bathroom. I could feel and hear it.

,,Harry! Do something. Ron don't stand there, go get a professor. And all of you, either help or mind your own buisness." She yelled at everyone.

The next thing that happened was me passing completely out.

---

,,She might wake up soon." I heard Madame Pomfrey's voice from a distance. Her voice became louder and louder, which I assumed is me coming back to reality

I opened my eyes slowly and saw a cold hand interwined with mine and a cold forehead against my forearm. I looked to my side slowly, not making a noise and saw the platinum haired boy laying on my arm.

I kept quiet, not wanting to interrupt anything.

I heard him sobbing. Each sob broke my heart. I am so in love with him, yet can't have him and for what?

,,I'm so sorry for everything." He whispered, thinking I'm still asleep.

He was really crying. I felt his tears flowing down my arm. It broke me apart.