Chapter 38

After a few days, Draco could finally leave the hospital wing. We hung up more often than before, but he still had his task. I didn't know about the task, but I didn't want to ask either.

We sat in the great hall eating lunch and someone's shoulder hit mine.

,,Oh hey Grayson." I greeted my Ravenclaw friend.

,,Hey" he said and grabbed some food.

,,Why are you here?" Ruby asked.

,,Is it a crime to be with my friends?" He asked, his mouth full with food.

,,No, but you're actually supposed to sit over there." Ruby pointed at the Ravenclaw table.

,,Yeah, didn't feel like it." He said, still stuffing his mouth with food.

I giggled slightly and looked over to Draco(, who sat across from me,)only to see him rolling his eyes annoyed.

,,Today I'm playing, are you all coming?" He threw his arm over my shoulder.

,,You play quidditch?" I asked suprised.

,,Yeah"

,,And why didn't we know?"  He shrugged.

I looked to Draco, who didn't say a word the whole time and saw him clenching his fist.

As Grayson turned around to talk to Ruby, I quickly grabbed his fist and caressed it.

,,Calm down, Draco." I said and his fist as well as his face softened.

,,Tonight. Astronomy tower. After curfew." He whispered and I looked at him confused. I wanted to ask, but Grayson turned to me to ask something Ruby and him were discussing about.

Draco turned to eat his food and pretented as if nothing happened.

In every class, at every moment, I thought about Draco's words. Why would he want to meet me there?

Finally, the day was almost over and I was heading to my dorm. I switched into more comfortable clothes and hopped onto my bed. I grabbed a book and waited for curfew.

As the time came, I slowly stood up, took my robe(,since it's cold at the Astronomy tower) and walked out of my dorm silently.

I arrived at the Astronomy tower, but no one was there. The wind blew strongly as I walked to the railing. I stood there, looking at the moon. Soon enough, it began to rain. Two beautiful things I loved, the rain and moon. The only thing that was missing was Draco.

Suddenly, I felt pair of hands closing my eyes.

,,Who am I?"

,,Really funny, Draco." I laughed and he chuckled. He took his hands off my eyes and stood next to me, looking at the moon as well. At first it was silent. The only thing heard was the rain.

,,May I ask where you were?" I interrupted the silence between us.

,,Uhm, had to deal with some girl in the common room."

My heart dropped as I heard that.

,,A- a girl?"

,,yeah" he didn't look at me as I was looking straight into his eyes.

,,What did that girl want?" I asked curiously.

,,Jealous much?" He smirked as his eyes met mine.

,,No, absolutely not." I smiled sarcastically and turned back.

He stood behind me and his hand held my waist. He slowly hugged me from behind and placed his head on my shoulder.

,,I love you, you know that right?" He whispered into my ear from behind.

,,Yeah, and I love you too." I whispered. ,,Now tell me, what did that girl do?" I said, not really calm.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

,,(y/n), that was a joke. I was just nervous and had to gather myself together."

,,What?" I asked confused and turned to him. He held my hands and looked into m eyes as the rain was still heard and the moon shone onto us.

,,Can I keep you? Like... will you be mine?"

I looked at him, trying to understand. His blue-grey eyes looking into mine.

,,Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked calmly.

I stood there in shock.

,,Y-yeah- yes!" I said excited and hugged him really tightly.

,,I love you, Draco." I said kissing his cheek.

,,I love you more, (y/n). You're mine and only mine." He said, kissing my shoulder.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

I thank you all so much for 2.01k reads and 49 votes! That's literally insane. I also thank your for every comment. I really appreciate everything and can't thank you enough.

(This chapter is a little short, sorry for that)

Hope you enjoyed!

<3