𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮...

By sweetcakes73

COMPLETED ✔️ #1 [18+] ⚠️MATURE SCENES⚠️ Elijah Black. A multi billionaire... who literally had the worst chil... More

Introduction!!
Characters!!
[01] Welcome To Sicily
[02] The Douchus
[03] Not Interested
[04] Kitten
[05] Hot Neighbor
[06] 1939
[07] Hot Coffee
[08] Acquaintance
[09] Its A Promise
[10] Did I Mention Noooooo
[11] Eat Me
[12] My Baby
[13] Daddy's Waiting
[14] Photographic Memory
[15] A Ride Home
[16] This Means War
[17] His Weakness
[18] Step _ :
[19] Lavender Scent
[20] Strip Tease
[21] Miss.Dales 2020
[22] Starving
[23] Drum Roll, Please
[24] The Lighthouse
[25] I.D.F.C
[26] I Pity You
[27] Why
[28] Agreement
[29] Another Pair Of Lips
[30] In The Haunted Movies
[31] Tell Me Now
[32] Kiss It Better
[33] Ahh-Chu
[34] Feels Like Home
[36] But-
[37] Birthday
[38] Yes!
[39] Us
[40] Against The World
Epilogue!!
Sequel!!
Bonus chapter | 1

[35] Keep Your Head Up, Princess

23.7K 514 220
By sweetcakes73

(Play the song when asked to..)
🎶Keep your head up, Princess🎶- Anson Seabra

*knock knock*

"Can you get that?" Elijah asked

I walked to the front door to see who it is.
.
.

"Lukas?"

"Princess? What are you doing in Elijah's room?"

"I- uh...." I didn't know what to say so I just paused.

"Who is it, cupcakes?" Elijah came out of the bathroom and looked straight at Lukas "what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Chill brother, I just came here to meet you.. and tell you that I'll be joining you for the rest of the trip"

"Fuck off!" Elijah said while walking in front of me and gently shifting me behind him.

"She is all yours, Elijah... I'm not trying to get her.."

"So? What do you want now?" Elijah said while crossing his hands against his chest.
"I... I need to talk to you.... in private?" Lukas said

He looked terrified, but I couldn't point out why..

"I'll come back in 2 minutes, cupcake..." he came towards me and kissed my forehead "until then freshen up... and get ready for the date we have tonight" he winked while wearing his sweater and overcoat, he went outside with Lukas.

What was so important that they couldn't discuss in front of me?

Anyways let's pee in peace

Elijah's POV:

"What!!!! What the fuck are you talking about!!" I growled at Lukas.

"I'm sorry... I don't know how she came here.."

"Of course you do.... you called her here didn't you? You called her so that I get distracted and you swipe Kiara away from me. DIDN'T YOU?" I yelled

"Don't be ridiculous!!! I will never do the same mistake twice.."

"Twice? You fucking fucked her for 3 fucking years!! How many twice's do you think you've fucking had!???"

I was mad. Furious. How the fuck did she know I was here? Why the fuck can my life not be rainbows and unicorns for once?

Everything was going so well, my life started to make sense, I started to be happy.... but of course, the god couldn't take it... he had to send Allegra to ruin it all.

"Elijah..." Lukas called out for me

"Why the fuck is she here? What the fuck does she want?" I asked while my blood boiled inside, to levels I can't explain.

"I don't know man... but if we're talking about Allegra.. I think what she came for might not be good.." he replied

"Might?!!" I yelled

"It's 100% not good"

"No shit Sherlock... we need to find Blair... she might know why her sister is here.." I said while pressing my nose bridge.

*knock knock*

"ELIJAH!!.... Lukas.." she went from excited to barf

"Blair..." Lukas mumbled

Blair looked at me and gave a questioning look..
"Did you know your sister is here.." I asked

Her changed literally did a 360°.... so I'm taking that as a no.

"What the fuck are you talking about!!" She yelled

Great another melodramatic reaction but still no progress. I'm out.

I walked as soon as she finished her sentence... I can't deal with this right now, I need to get her thrown out immediately before it ruins anything between Kiara and I.

I walked to the room to make sure Kiara is fine.

Wait-

What the fuck..

Oh shit...
No no fuck no

Before Allegra could knock on my door I pulled her by the arm and yanked her to the other side.

"Ahhh.... wait.. Baby!!!!"

Baby?

"How have you been!! I missed you so so much" she said and then embraced me in a hug.

I pulled away immediately.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Hey! don't talk to your girlfriend like that just because you're rich now"

"Ex! Girlfriend.... I wanna barf everytime I see your face so, yes... I will talk to you like that.... now tell me what the fuck are you doing here"

"I came here because I missed you...." she said while coming close to me and putting her hand on my chest. She looked up at me with those big innocent eyes.

Someday in my life I used to love looking at these eyes. Her innocence is what I thought would keep me alive. Her fingertips slowly traced my veins on my neck and went towards my jawline, her fingertips were soon replaced by her lips.

Her lips were close to my ear when she said "I missed you so much, Baby...."

Her lips came closer to my lips. She kissed me

I was so engrossed in the pain she left me with, the hatred I had for her that I forgot what she was doing for a second, I didn't push her away instantly.

(A/N: play the song huns)

But as soon as I was about to..
I heard a sob.

Fuck

I pushed Allegra aside, harshly.

When I turned around I saw the image I never wanted to see.... no no please god... please

"Kiara.."

She didn't even look me in the eyes, she had her eyes on the floor...

I could see the tears dripping down on the floor...

The image of her crying... the thought of how I hurt her... it broke my heart in a million fucking pieces

I have never felt this disappointed in myself since.. since I refused to meet my mother..

"Kiara... Kiara please listen to me" I didn't even realize that eyes had started watering.

"Oh... so you're Kiara... hmm... I thought you'd be prettier than me but... you're not. I'm glad." Allegra said while walking towards Kiara and smiling wildly.

"I'm Allegra... but I think you already knew that..." She said while smirking .

Kiara didn't even glare at her, like she normally would have. She was so disappointed that she couldn't even lift up her head.

She... she was disappointed in me, but she was more disappointed in herself.

I could literally read her like an open book...

She was asking herself questions.. why did I trust him? Why did I let him in? Why did I let myself get hurt? Was this some kind of a sick revenge plan for him to get back at me? Was I just another pawn in his game? Was I?

I didn't care if Allegra was there or not. I needed to make this right.

We both ignored her existence, because right now only she matters for me and I mattered for her.

But did I? After this....

Kiara turned around and started running towards the room.

"No.. no Kiara... listen to me" I said while running after her

But before I could reach her, Allegra pulled me back by the arm.

Kiara had shut the door.

I squeezed my eyes so tight that the tears started sliding down. I exhaled in defeat.

"Let her go, Elijah. You know I'm here now.."

I yanked her hand away.

Fuck I could have killed this woman right fucking now!!

But I'll deal with her later.

"Fuck off!!" I said while calling the security and getting her out of the floor.

I knocked on the door but I got no response. I just heard crying on the other side of the door. "Kiara.. please open the door... please"

I crouched down against the door while my heart broke even fucking more.

I hated this. I fucking hated myself

I remember promising myself never to let anyone ever fucking hurt Kiara.... but I can't believe that I was the one.... who actually hurt her.

I hurt her more than any other person could have...

"I'm sorry, cupcake" I mumbled, not knowing if she heard me...

My voice was lost.. I couldn't say anything.

Tears kept sliding down, making my shirt wet.

"Why'd you do it, Elijah... why-... why didn't you stop her"

When I heard Kiara from the other side. When I heard her broken voice.... that was my down fall.

I cried. I cried like I had never cried before... I was loud. Why- why.. didn't you pushed her away instantly, Elijah. You fucked up.. again

You idiot.

You fucking idiot

You always mess up all the good things that happen to you... all of them.

You don't deserve her. You don't fucking deserve anyone.

Why the fuck does it ache so much?

Why the fuck am I not able to say anything?

Why the fuck can't I stop crying?

Kiara....

"I'm sorry, cupcake. I-.... I'm sorry" I was saying everything so low... I couldn't even hear myself.

"Why, Elijah"

"I was gonna push her... I- I swear. You're the only I want. Only one I need, Kiara. Please.... please... please don't leave me..." I sounded broken.

"She came onto me... I was gonna push- push her.... I swear!"

"Elijah... I want to believe you... I really do... but I can't get hurt over and over again. I need to make sure that I can trust you..."

I wiped my tears and inhaled "Take all the time you need.... but-... but just don't leave me, Kiara. Please.. I need you baby.... I need you to stay sane. I need you to be there with me so I can overcome my insecurities and my demons.. please"

"Can you.. please get up" she said while fiddling with the handle signaling that she is gonna open the door.

I got up and wiped my face with my hand before she came out.

When I saw her face it felt like my life stopped. Her nose was red, her eyes were still watery and her cheeks has a glass finish due to the dried tears on her cheeks.

She couldn't meet my eyes

So to help her I got closer to her... but instead of staying there, she backed away....

Oh...
fuck

"I-.. I'm sorry, I thought.." I mumbled now not meeting her eyes.

"I'm going to my room..." she said while walking away from me.

.....

Kiara's POV:

I didn't know what to feel...

Elijah and I were not official, we weren't engaged or anything, then should I overreact like this?

You know what... fuck yeah I should.

He can't fuck around with different girls just because girls pull their panties down just by his one look.

I'm not just another girl.
He can choose... me or his flings.

I need commitment, I don't wanna fuck around.

When I heard Elijah begging for me not to leave him... when I heard him, he felt defeated, broken and almost empty.

He-.. he didn't want this to happen. Maybe he was actually gonna push her away

I wanted to give in when I opened the door, I just wanted to hug him but as soon as he came near me I flinched.... I don't know why..

He hated that, he hated not having me in his arms, not having me around.
I will forgive him but I just need some time to set some things straight.

When I entered my room I saw Bri and Noah
dancing together.
My mood instantly changed... they were making tik toks dances together. Man.... they're cute.

"So..." I whispered

They got startled and acted as if they were dusting the room with their hands... Hahahahahha

"When are you both gonna get married..." I asked

"Uh..." Bri said awkwardly

"After you and Elijah" Noah said confidentiality

Bri took a moment of silence and the said
"So.. we will get married?" Bri asked surprisingly

"Oh for sure... unless you don't want to.."

"Awww Noahi !!!" Bri said while embracing him in a hug

"What did I tell you about that nickname" he said while snaking his hands on her waist

"Sorry sorry" she mumbled while snuggling on his chest

"So like.. did I just plan your wedding date for you.." I said

"Yeah thanks I owe you!!" Bri said while pushing Noah away, she came to hug me.

"Where were you by the way?"

"Uh..."

"She was with Elijah... remember last night when I had to leave you in between our movie..." Noah said

"Yeah?"

"Elijah had used our codes, he asked us to plan some things for his date with Kiara, tonight. Since he was a little busy with her yesterday..."

"Damn really? He hasn't used those codes in a long time.... he must have really been busy"

That's when I remembered... last night I had a breakdown about my mother...

He was busy being there for me?

He was busy providing a warm comfy chest for me.... he was there for me because he needed to make sure I didn't have any more nightmares..

Why does he do this?
Some moments he makes me think that he doesn't deserve me and at another moments he makes me think that I don't deserve him...

Hi guys thank you so so much for 3k reads :)
It's amazing, in just 3 months!! 🤭🥰♥️

I love you guys so much!!! Thank you💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 1.5K 10
Isabel is an 18 year old, who just wanted to lose her virginity. But after a breakup, she goes to the most ironic person... Her Brother's Best Friend...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
1.5K 317 30
𝘈 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵. Erica Martin works as an intern at a clinic under Dr. Thomas who was once a successful clinic...
6.6K 57 33
The Seven Deadly Sins, a group of knights from Liones who banded together in Britannia's darkest hour to defeat the Ten Commandments with the help of...