Spellcaster (Shoto x Reader {...

By Bnhareaderwriter611

-Please read the Reader info When quirks started to come in, the wizarding world was fading. There have been... More

Reader Info
2) A Performance Preparation
3) The Sports Festival Pt.1
4) A Performance to Remember
5) (ง'̀-'́)ง Festival Conclusion!!
6) Heroes & the Wizarding World (Rewrite)

1) A Teacher's Assistant?

612 24 9
By Bnhareaderwriter611

Story Chapter Word Count: 1,510 Words

Right now, Y/n was waiting outside the door of Class 1-A. Her cue to come in would be after Aizawa explained that the Sports Festival would be held soon.

Her parents and Principal Nezu had an agreement, she would be a teacher's assistant/lowkey bodyguard, because of the attack inflicted on them. She had her provisional license, so she would be allowed to use her 'quirk'. She was paid a salary each week, which was more than enough for whatever expenses she had.

"Class, due to the attack on the USJ, Principal Nezu has assigned someone to assist me and help look after you guys."

Bakugo scoffed

Aizawa sighed, "Come in......"

The door slid open and a girl stepped inside. She had H/c hair, E/c eyes, and was fairly tall. She wore a grey robe with a hood, that had a yellow clasp with a red G on it. She wore a red and yellow patterned headband, underneath you could see a red dress peaking out. Her shoes were light grey with red and yellow laces. An intricate carved piece of wood peaked out of the robe pockets.

"Hello! I'm Y/n L/n! I hope we all get along!!" She spoke

'Woah.... '

"You have the rest of the period to ask her questions, and don't yell..." Aizawa retreated back into his sleeping bag.

Y/n turned back to face the class,
"Uhm how about we raise our hands gently, and if I call on you, say your name and ask away?!...." she suggested.

Multiple hands went up

"Ahh, you with the pink hair, go on"

"Mina Ashido!! How old are you?" She questioned rather enthusiastically.

"Ummm I'm 18 years old, and I'll be 19 on B/d." she looked around, "Oh Uh you with the pink cheeks?"

"Umm hi I'm Ochaco Uraraka, and are you training to be a hero?"

Y/n spoke, "Umm if I am then I'm not aware of it. I was told to just help the teachers and look after you all. I'm not too sure if I want to be a hero right now."

She surveyed the class again,
"Ok how about you with the lightning bolt? in your hair."

"Denki Kaminari! Are you from Japan?"
He had a little sparkle in his eye.

"Ahh you caught me, no... I'm not, I'm from England, Richmond England to be exact, it's close to London." Her accent was thick through her words.

'That was so cool/cute!...' The class marveled at her perfect English, and not to mention accent.

"Ok let's move on, uhhh you with the unruly green hair?"

"Izuku Midoriya!! What's your quirk?!"

"Ah, well I think it's best if I give you a demonstration at your.....Hero Basics class, if that's alright with you all?"
..............................

Lunch was awkward, albeit Y/n just met the students. She ended up eating with the teachers this time. After finishing her food, she shifted into her cat form, and went into Aizawa's lap. (He has a soft spot for your cat form.)
..............................

Aizawa entered the gym where Class 1-A was ready in their gym uniforms. He had cat in his arms.....

"Mr.Aizawa what's with the cat?"

He sighed sadly, "Alright go on...."

The cat jumped out of his arms as it transformed back into Y/n.

"What?!?!"

"Apologies for frightening you all, it's a part of my quirk." Y/n smiled.

Aizawa took over, "Alright, now that that's cleared up, does anyone wanna volunteer to combat L/n?"

"I'll wipe the floor with that extra." A gruff voice spoke

"Ok Bakugo, you're up."

Y/n faced him, "I must inform you that there'll be no wiping, but I'll certainly come out as the victor."

Bakugo's face contorted in confusion, then he scowled. Only some could properly understand what she said. (A/N: I think you could imagine who, and definitely Momo because she's a queen and knows her languages👑💅✨)

Aizawa counted down,
"3......

2.....

1....

Go!"

Bakugo immediately tried to blast Y/n,...... however.......

'IMMOBULUS!!'

Bakugo immediately stopped and stood in his position like a statue. Y/n had the carved piece of wood out, and pointed at Bakugo.

The class erupted into chatter,

"What just happened?!?!"

"What did she do?!

"She stopped Bakugo in like a second!!!"

Midoriya was rapidly taking notes.

Aizawa shut the class up, "Ok let him go
L/n....."

"Alright....." 'I suppose I'll need a shield'

With a wave of her wand, Bakugo moved again, only to start screeching.

"WHAT THE HELL D'YOU DO TO ME!!!" He ran at her.

'Protego.....' A shield blocked Bakugo and protected Y/n who looked exasperated.

"I just immobilized your entire body, that's all. It was a duel, and I didn't want to hurt you."

Bakugo was extremely grumpy the rest of the class.

Meanwhile the rest of the class was shocked at the amount of power Y/n had, as well as control.

Todoroki wasn't an exception, although he only really wondered what the true limits of her power were.
'Just what kind of quirk does she have?.........'
............................

It was now the end of the day, and Midoriya was questioning Y/n about her quirk.

"Well I call my quirk wizardry, and with this, what I call a wand." She lifted it up, "I can perform different things by saying incantations and doing gestures. Some can be done non-verbally."

Midoriya was quickly scribbling details inside his notebook, "Uh huh...... a-anything else?"

"I'm able to shift into a cheetah at will, and I can appa- I mean teleport...... I'm able to take a couple people with me...... but for the first few times it's.......rather uncomfortable....."

Midoriya nodded his head furiously, "Thank you!! This is amazing information!!"

"Well if that's all..... I really must be going now......"

"Yeah Thanks!! Bye L/n!!!"

"Call me Y/n please, and goodbye!!"
...........................

Y/n learned the names of all the class 1-A students and became acquainted with some of the 1-B students. Sometimes she would help out Recovery Girl with healing students.

.......Well Recovery Girl would let her do most of the work since healing spells didn't drain their stamina, neither did the potions.

News of Y/n's existence spread across the campus. Many students passing by would try to get a look at her, and so did the ones in the infirmary.

Many of them had the same question, "What kind of quirk does she have?"

(Down below will be couple more of your interactions with U.A until the sports festival in the next chapter)

Bakugo was yet again screaming and yelling in class, and Aizawa was not happy.

"Y/n, please."

"Yes Aizawa........."
She went to the screeching Bakugo, "Quietus...."

Bakugo's very loud yelling softened to a little more than a whisper. He swiveled his head towards Y/n, "What the hell?"

"I was just fulfilling Aizawa's request...... and my own."

'Thank you......'

She shifted to to her cat form and hopped into Aizawa's sleeping bag. Her furry head poking out.

Aizawa stroked her soft fur to which she purred.

'Awww...'
...........

Y/n was in her cat form roaming the cafeteria. She had already eaten, and didn't want the students bombarding her with questions so this was her solution.

She felt a bit cold so she scurried to the table where Todoroki usually sat.

On instinct she rubbed up against his left leg where he exerted warmth.

"What the?-" He said mid slurp and looked down to see what was causing the unfamiliar sensation.

A white Maine Coon cat with what he can see had a very unique heart shaped silver marking was curled around his left leg. It seemed familiar, like he's seen this cat before.

He gulped down the noodles, and tried confirming his suspicions by asking said cat, "L/n is that you?..."

She opened her eyes to reveal her E/c irises. Y/n proceeded to nod her head, confirming his suspicions.

"Why are you here?"

She just climbed up the seat and onto his lap, her head on the left side of his body, and meowed.

Todoroki was unsure as to what he should do.
On the one hand he kinda wanted to pat her head, but on the other hand, she was really a human and he didn't want to be disrespectful. Plus he didn't know her well, although he found her quirk to be rather intriguing.

His thoughts were cut off by Y/n nudging his left arm a bit and meowing, trying to get closer to his hand.

'Does she..... want me to pet her?...'

He moved his left hand over her furry head and gave it a gentle pet.

To his surprise, Y/n leaned into his touch and purred loudly, snuggling more into him

Well what do you expect? His hand is warm and she's a cat.

Although it was tiny, the edges of his lips quirked up, just a bit.

(A/N: I'm a MEGA Potterhead as well so that's why I created this book. I hope you all enjoy!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 230 28
DISCONTINUED! This is my first story so please ignore all the mistakes that I make and sorry for my bad English A person who's mostly smiling, shy an...
2K 90 22
All the class of 1-A is on a mission (All have their hero licenses, so basically after episode 2 of season 4) and they come across a Villain with the...
893 76 16
(THIS BOOK IS OLD AND CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE NEAR FUTURE) Deku, or Izuku Midoriya, has moved from Class 1-A to Class 2-A. Very few stude...
15K 164 13
~{DISCONTINUED}~ New kid in class 1-A? 3 students already crushing over them, but who'll they chose? In this story, the reader(you) gets to see what...