Raw. (COMPLETED)

ะ’ั–ะด Coda2Creative

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ + ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
i'm pissed
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐Ÿ—

8.2K 366 221
ะ’ั–ะด Coda2Creative

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟮:𝟮𝟮𝗔𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

My blood boiled seeing my brother ex Caroline had posted her son that she had just gave birth to last night. I was still angry, something told me that she had something to do with my brother death and that just ain't sit right with me.

"Toni? What UGG's should I order?" Star busted in my room making me kiss my teeth.

"Sorry I'll knock" She began walking out.

"You already in here. Lemme see" I held my hand out.

She handed me her phone showing me a pair of baby blue ugg's & a pair of dark green sparkle ugg's. "I like the green ones" I shrugged.

"I was thinking bout that one too. I just needed someone else opinion" She smirked.

"You need money for them?" I stood up stretching.

"No I got my own you get me enough stuff" She rolled her eyes.

"Don't do too much I was just asking" I mugged her.

"You okay? You been locked up in here for two days" She raised her eyes.

"I'm good" I slipped on my dusty ass pair of Jordan's.

"Where you going?" She asked being nosey.

"To handle sum business. I'll be back" I grabbed my house.

If Caroline had just given birth to her son last night then she definitely was still in the hospital. I ain't have no type of plan, but my brother was gonna get justice.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Hi what room is Caroline Brooks in? I'm her fiance we just had a baby last night" I smiled.

"Visiting hours are over. Come back tomorrow morning" She looked at me dryly.

"I informed her doctor I was gonna get us some food. They're letting me stay tonight" I lied.

"Mhmm" She eyed me pulling out a book. "Room 39C, on third floor" She said.

"Thank you so much" I nodded.

One thing I loved about Hospitals was that it was 24 hours, so sneaking past the staff was easy.

Once I found the elevator and made it to third floor finding the room was easy. I looked through the small window seeing Coraline sleeping peacefully with her baby beside her. I pulled out the note that I had written earlier that was made just for her before I cracked open the door creeping in. I placed the note on her side praying the paper didn't make any noise before I turned my attention onto her newborn baby.

𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙤 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙎𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙.

Damn he was ugly.

I carefully picked him up instantly putting my finger in his hand so he wouldn't make no noise. I looked at Coraline one more time before I crept out the room quietly shutting the door. I made sure I was carefully leaving the hospital hoping no one caught me or felt I was being suspicious and thankfully no one did.

The cool wind hit me when I got outside. I ain't care if her baby got sick he ain't mine to take care of.

I kissed my teeth realizing my mama ain't even have a car seat in her car. I shrugged my shoulders just keeping him in my lap as I drove to the trap house. I was kinda worried her baby was dead cuz he ain't wake up yet after everything that's happened, he was prolly just inna deep sleep.

It took me about 20 minutes to pull up to the trap house. I hopped out holding her baby carefully and ran inside straight to the basement where they took people who had to answer to their consequences.

I slid down the wall sitting on the cold floor staring at her son.

"Hopefully yo ass don't remember any of this when you get older" I stared at him.

He just continued to sleep.

I looked up hoping Antonio could hear me. "Imma get you justice bruva. Now we wait" I smirked.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

It took Caroline 12 hours for her to notice the letter I left for her & to get here. All her son did was cry, it took everything outta me not to kill her son.

"Sit the fuck down" I ordered.

"Please I just wanna know if he's okay" She sniffed.

"You should've thought about that when yo grimey ass decided to bring a child in this fucked up world" I placed duck tape around her wrists connecting it to the chair so she wouldn't get up. I did the same thing with her ankles before I stood up.

"What about you? Your in this world" She cried.

"I wish I wasn't" I pulled out my pocket knife.

"Enough wit the small talk. I wanna know how you knew for sure that my bruva was gonna die. Watchu know?" I trailed the knife down her neck watching her fear grow more.

"I don't know anything" She cried.

"You lying to me" I dug the knife into her left breast making her scream.

"Keep fucking with me and you ain't gon be able to breast feed your baby" I spat.

"Please why are you doing this" She cried harder.

"Because you took the only person who kept me sane in this fucked up place called life. You had sum to do with it and I wanna know what!" I spat.

"Please I just wanna be with my son" She cried.

"Then fucking tell me" I stabbed her in the side of her stomach.

"I don't know anything!" She wailed.

"Fuck!" I threw the knife staring at the gun on the floor before I picked it up pointing it to her head.

"Please Toni don't do this" She cried.

"Just tell me" I felt myself becoming crazy. She wasn't giving me the answers I needed and I wasn't gonna leave until I did.

"There's nothing to tell! Why won't you believe me" She cried.

I took the gun off safety staring into her eyes as she cried her eyes out.

"I can't do this" I dropped the gun sliding down the wall.

I thought I was over my brother's death but this just triggered everything all over again.

I grabbed my phone going to Teo contact. I told myself I wasn't gonna let them know what I was doing since I wasn't speaking to them but I was gonna get justice for my bruva and they was the only ones that could help me get it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Toni? Where the fuck you at?" I lifted my head up seeing my friends walk in.

I stood up feeling myself become nervous. I already know they was finna be on some bullshit.

"Why you doing this? You not built for this bruh" Mykel walked up to me.

I felt tears well in my eyes before I just broke down crying.

"I had to" I cried.

Mykel sighed pulling me into his chest. "You know we not good with this crying shit"

"Let ha do this bruh" Bugo patted my head.

"You sure you wan do this?" Teo looked at me concerned.

"Yes. I need to do this" I sniffed.

They nodded there heads before they looked at Caroline who looked miserable in that chair, barely keeping her eyes open.

"Damn Toni you stabbed her in her titty?" Teo laughed in her face.

"Should've cut her her nibble off" Mykel shrugged.

"Where ha son at?" Bugo asked.

"Please don't hurt him" She began to cry again.

"You mind as well stop caring for that lil nigga cuz he not even gon remember who you is." He placed a thick bag over her head making me grow confused.

"Holdup what y'all doin?" I raised my eyebrows.

"We finna drown her with oil until she confess keep up" Teo shook his head.

"Ion wanna kill ha yet I just wanna get answers" I frowned.

"We is. This the way" Mykel chuckled pouring some over her head.

Teo snatched the bag over her head watching her choke on the oil.

"What you do to my man Antonio. We know you had sum to do with it so if you wanna see your son again just tell us and we can all go home" He said all in her face.

"I didn't do-" He cut her off by putting the back over her head repeating the same process. He snatched the bag off watching her suffer again.

"You starting to piss me off. I had to stop fucking a bitch to come here to handle this bullshit" Teo kissed his teeth.

"Just kill her" Mykel shrugged.

"Nah she want answers and she deserve to know" Bugo spoke for me.

"I know what's gon make her crack. Where ha son at?" Teo smirked.

"No!" She screamed.

"You gon tell us what the fuck going on?" He spat.

"I'm sorry I did it to protect me" She cried.

"Protect you from what bitch? He loved you. Ion know why but he did" Bugo frowned.

"I loved Antonio but he was gonna kill me. When I told him I was gonna abort our child he threatened to kill me, I was scared to tell him but he found out anyway" She cried.

"Who killed him?" Mykel asked.

"His enemy" She sniffed.

"Antonio ain't have no enemies. Who killed him?" Mykel asked again.

She avoided eye contact with me.

"You killed him didn't you?" I asked.

"Toni he was gonna kill me I'm so sorry I just want my son" She cried.

I felt my eyes turn red. I snatched the gun out of Bugo's hand pulling the trigger shooting her right in the head. I watched her head hang back and I dropped the gun.

"Silly bitch. How you gon post him on instagram and you the one that killed him?" Teo shook his head.

"You good Toni?" Mykel looked at me.

"Get rid of her baby daddy and then drop her son off to a foster home" I simply said.

"Shit we should just kill the baby too" Bugo laughed.

"He got nun to do with this. Just get rid of his dad I'm gone" I grabbed my phone.

"Where you goin? You just killed someone for the first time you not going nowhere by yourself you not gon be right in the head for a while" Mykel shook his head.

"I'm fine bruh. I'll text y'all when I get home" I tried walking away only for Teo to grab my arm.

"Did she just say she going home? I hear that correctly?" Bugo eyes widened.

"You coming to my house now shutup and come on" Teo pushed me.

I waited in the car the whole time Teo & em went to go kill Caroline's new boyfriend. My mind was on sum nut shit, apart of me felt guilty but the other part of me just didn't care. I don't know why I couldn't get Caroline's son out of my head, because of me he had no parents and was gon grow up in foster care his whole life, or maybe get a adopted shit I don't know.

"Toni you hungry?" Mykel looked back at me.

I shook my head no.

"Bruh just stop talking to her. She shaken up leave her alone" Bugo spat.

"Her eyes all red & shit. You been smoking my shit?" Bugo got all in my face.

I held my knees close to me as I just thought. We was now at Teo house and it was going on 3am in the morning, I felt tired but my body was fully awake. I just kept seeing her blood go everywhere, including on me.

"Toni? You don't wanna get out the shower and wash that blood off you?" Mykel asked.

"Didn't I say stop talking to her?" Bugo spat.

"Oh but you asking her if she was smoking yo shit get a pass right?" He mugged him.

"Aye you ain't answer my question" Bugo eyed me.

The front door opened. I'm guessing it was Ty & Dash from the sound of there voice but I just continued to stare at the wall.

"Y'all gon have to step I got bitches coming over" Ty smirked.

"Wasgood lil sis" Ty held his hand out but I shook my head no.

"Fuck happened to ha?" Dash frowned.

"She caught ha first body" Bugo shrugged.

"You been fucking Toni? That nigga raped you?" Ty yelled.

"No nigga. We handled Caroline. She killed Antonio" He mumbled.

It got quiet in the room. He sighed sitting down next to me.

"The first always be the worse. The nightmares and visions gon pass tho I promise" He told me.

"Nigga that's gon be her only one. This her first and last time. Why the fuck y'all let her pull the trigger?" Dash spat.

"She had to. She thought this was closure" Teo shrugged.

"This shit ain't closure. It's just another dead body we gotta take care of. She ate?" Dash stood up.

"She won't talk bruh. She been staring at that wall since we got here" Bugo sighed.

The sound of a knock came to the door making me flinch.

"They know I did it" I began to panic.

"Imma fuck y'all up for making her do this. She wasn't ready"
Ty kissed his teeth rubbing my back.

"Chill Toni it's just Vic" Dash opened the door.

I watched Vic come into the house and he instantly locked eyes with me.

"Wasgood" Dash dapped him up.

"What was so urgent I needed to come over here?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I was finna have some company over but Toni tripping" He nodded towards me.

"What happened?" He asked him.

"Ask her" He shrugged.

I continued to shake uncontrollably letting bad thoughts overcome me. Vic came and sat down next to me. I looked at him with tears filled in my eyes before he opened his arms and I fell into his chest crying my eyes out.

"You gon be good. I'm here now" He whispered in my ear.

"Aye bruh why she ain't do that with us?" Teo frowned.

Vic picked me up bridal style standing up. "Imma take her to my house. You can have yo company over" He told Ty.

"If you do anything to her cuz she vulnerable right now. Imma kill you myself" Teo said getting all up in his face.

"I ain't stupid. I'd never do no shit like that" He kissed his teeth.

I buried my face into Vic's shirt as he told everyone goodbye.

"Text me when y'all get home bruh. I'm worried bout ha" Dash sighed.

"I gotchu. Imma take care of her"

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐๐„๐‘. ะ’ั–ะด ๐Ÿธ

ะกัƒั‡ะฐัะฝะฐ ะฟั€ะพะทะฐ

505K 28.9K 25
๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ. ๐‰๐”๐๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐š†๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™บ๐™ด๐™ณ ๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด๐š‚ ะ’ั–ะด Marie

ะคั–ะปะพัะพั„ั–ั ั‚ะฐ ะดัƒั…ะพะฒะฝั– ั€ะพะทะฟะพะฒั–ะดั–

321K 14.7K 40
๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.
464K 20.9K 60
๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ณ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐›. ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1/2 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. Cover b...
89.5K 4.2K 20
๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ...