Thieving Princess (Cute High...

By LionxStrawberryCake

Hakone Amaya is the twin sister of Yumoto?! They are nothing alike and that's what Yumoto's friends like abou... More

Opening
Love Strike 1
Love Strike 3
Love Strike 4
Love Strike 5
Love Strike 6
Love Strike 7
Love Strike 8
Love Strike 9

Love Strike 2

1.1K 36 4
By LionxStrawberryCake

Binan High School. So this is the school where my brother is going.

I lift up a blue wrapped bento box with a cute bunny on it.

First day, I'm way late and Onii-san already forgot his lunch that I made. I let out a deep breath. "Come on you can do this!" I tell myself. "Don't be shy!"

I check the time and it's five minutes till ten. Please let there be a break so that I can catch up to him!

I take a step and my foot landed on a bright purple tail.

"AH!" The creature yelled.

"What?!" I yelled and let my head drooped. "Not again..."

"What do you mean not again child?" The voice said again in a more calm and girly tone.

I look up a little and noticed a purple cat with a dark spade shape on it's forehead. I paled at the thought of the pink wombat. Is the world coming to an end with weird colored animals?

"Have we met?" The cat asked again.

"Uh...no." I look both ways. No one looking, so far.

"OH! You must be the one I'm looking for! You look pretty cool!" The cat then stands on her hind legs.

I paled even deeper if possible. "Okay I had it!" I yelled and started running towards the school.

"Wait~!" The cat starts running after me.

I turned around to see that she was catching up. I look back and cried on the inside. "Why?!" I yelled at the sky. I ran into a dead end...

"Please listen!" The cat stands up on her hind legs again.

"First a pink wombat and now a purple cat." I sighed. I give up on this. "So are you an alien or something? Because there are no pink wombats or purple cats that speak on earth."

"Oh ho ho ho~! Pretty smart to!" The cat puts her paws on her hips. "Names @&*#$3."

I sweat dropped. "I didn't catch that..."

"Eh? Then Orchid is fine. I saw those beautiful flowers for real! Oh do I love studying earth. Unlike that wombat that you speak of didn't do his research well enough." The cat sits down.

"Um I'm still new to a cat talking to me, but what do you want from me?" I asked as I hug my school bag and Onii-chan's bento box to my chest.

"You seem like the perfect candidate to be a helper to the heirs to the throne of love~!" Orchid twirls around. I can see pink hearts thumping in her blue eyes.

Oh god, I think I'm going to be sick...

"You want me to help some princes of love?" I asked. "This is some sick joke."

"OH! I know earth talk, so don't be mean about this subject!" Orchid drama queened out on me.

I check the time. It's this late?! I really need to give this to my brother.

"Look I wish I have some time, but I don't so yeah. Wish I can help you, but I don't have the time." I walk away from the purple cat. "So you can find another girl that can handle all the girly things."

Orchid threw something at me, I dodge it. A shocking feeling hits my left wrist. What is the new pulse I feel? I inhale, could my endless search for sticking to something besides modeling have come?

"I'll see you later!" Orchid sashays away.

I look down to see a white and purple stripped bracelet and a purple crystal shaped into a heart. On top of the heart is a crown.

You have got to be kidding me.

What I just felt was a girly bracelet?

"Not even my color..." I grumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 316 11
Crown Prince Atem is gay and he hasn't find the man that he likes yet this doesn't stop girls to flirt with him believing that they could change his...
738 42 29
Kunimi x femreader You are an insomniac, like your older sister, Neko. The two of you constantly drink coffee and energy drinks, reading and playing...
14.9K 166 23
there is not a lot of miya twins stories out there so I'm filling up the gap. it will be mainly about the miya twins and then some ships fluff Mayb...
288K 10.3K 36
*#1 in #kaoru* Azami Fujioka arrived at Ouran Academy with her younger sister, Haruhi, on a scholarship in hopes to get a better education. She was s...