A Demon's Kiss (Michaeng)

By vividhopes14

Myoui Mina is known for being the most elegant and sophisticated student in Morning Star School of Fine Arts... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Lucifer's Daughter
Chapter 2: Good Vs Evil
Chapter 4: Ex-Lover
Character Introduction
Chapter 5: Girls Like Girls
Chapter 6: First Date?
Chapter 7: Truth Be Told
Chapter 8: Gays Night Out
Chapter 9: Dahyun's Place
Chapter 10: First Kiss
Chapter 11: Good in Something Bad
Chapter 12: Double Date
Chapter 13: Double Date Part 2
Chapter 14: Face-Off
Chapter 15: Shorty and Yoda
Chapter 16: Forgiveness and Revelation
Chapter 17: A Demon's Contract
Chapter 18: Realizations
Chapter 19: Close Encounter
Chapter 20: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 21: The Runaway Vampire and The Werewolf Princess
Chapter 22: Feelings Unlocked
Chapter 23: Surprise Attack
Chapter 24: Too Many Revelations
Chapter 25: Dreams and Kisses
Chapter 26: Let's Make Love
Chapter 27: All About Love
Chapter 28: Okinawa Part 1
Chapter 29: Okinawa Part 2
Chapter 30: Trust and Doubt
Chapter 31: Popcorn Kiss
Chapter 32: Knowing the Truth
Chapter 33: Unexpected Help and Comfort
Chapter 34: Asmo and Luce
Chapter 35: Lucifer and Heejin
Chapter 36: How It All Started
Chapter 37: Formed Alliance
Chapter 38: Dating A Demon
Chapter 39: Her Disappearance
Chapter 40: Finding Chaeyoung
Chapter 41: Let the Games Begin
Chapter 42: Caught in the Act
Chapter 43: The Awakening
Chapter 44: The Mad Demon
Chapter 45: Kissing A Demon
Chapter 46: Back to Normal?
Epilogue

Chapter 3: The First Encounter

4.6K 224 133
By vividhopes14

Chaeyoung's POV

Saw your face, heard your name
Gotta get with you
Girls like girls like boys do, nothing new
Isn't this why we came? Gotta get with you
Girls like girls like boys do, nothing new

Hayley Kiyoko's Girls Like Girls is playing in the background as I drive my way to MSSFA, my dream school (Morning Star School of Fine Arts.) Getting in is not that easy due to the institution's high standards when accepting aspiring students. It was one of my happiest moments when I received an email from the school. I squealed as I read that I have passed the qualifications and listed my name under the Visual Arts Department. I really love drawing and painting since I was a kid. My ultimate dream is to become a famous painter like Van Gogh and Vermeer. Taking up my desired course Fine Arts Major in Drawing and Painting is my stepping stone to make it happen.

I'm really grateful that my parents are very supportive of the things that I love to do. They even bought me a brand-new car which I'm driving at the moment; a red Maserati-GranTurismo. It is their gift to me since I got accepted into MSSFA.

A/N: Chaeyoung's car.

I also have a younger brother, Jeong-Hoon, who dreams of becoming an architect someday like Appa (father). My Eomma (mom) is an Art Professor in one of the prestigious universities here in South Korea. I guess art really runs in our blood. I feel blessed being born with a loving family. My life is almost perfect and I could not ask for more.

A wide smile plastered on my face as soon as I laid my eyes on the boasting Greek-inspired structure of my dream school. "This is it." I said excitedly to myself.

"Welcome to the real world, Chaeyoung." I grinned as my wheels touched the pavement leading the way to the main gate. I spotted a vacant parking slot immediately beside a gorgeous gray Mercedes Benz CLS. 

A/N: Mina's car

A young man in his late 20's, I suppose, got out of it. Based on his outfit, I can promptly tell that he's a chauffeur; he's wearing a clean gray suit and pants, a black chauffeur hat, and polished black leather shoes. Before he even gets the chance to help the passenger at the back, the car door opened revealing the most elegant woman I have ever seen in my entire life. I could not clearly see her face since I'm still a few meters away from them. However, I could tell that she's not just an ordinary girl. She's wearing a light gray high neck blouse, topping it with a black overcoat partnered with black fitted pants and heels.

She walked towards the main building after nodding at the chauffeur. I could not help but gawk at her. I swear, she looks like a model walking on a runway. Her posture and movements scream elegance. I got more enthralled as I got a glimpse of her side profile. She has dark brown shoulder-length hair that sways gracefully touching her shoulders as she takes each step.

A raven-haired girl who looks like a doll ran to her and grabbed the small bag she was holding. I bet that's food as I see that she opened and smelled what's inside it. I grinned and slowly shook my head. "That's cute."

I jumped out of my senses when I heard a loud honk from the back. I didn't notice that I absentmindedly stopped my car for a minute while gazing dreamily at that girl. Red tints started crawling on my cheeks because of the embarrassment. "Gosh! What are you doing!?" I scolded myself.

With fumbling hands, I drove my way to the available spot and smoothly parked my car. I stopped the engine and looked at my reflection on the inner rear-view mirror making sure that I look alright. I'm wearing my favorite oversized green jacket, a white sleeveless shirt underneath, partnered with white loose pants, and my favorite black boots. I tied my short blonde hair freeing some of it giving a quite messy look effect.

I looked at my wristwatch, it's 6 minutes before my first class. I sighed deeply before picking up my white backpack. "You'll be fine." I comforted myself. I glanced at the mirror for the last time before going out of my car.

Good thing I have roamed around the premises on my enrollment day. I have familiarized myself a bit so I already know where to go. I ran towards the Visual Arts building which is opposite the Performing Arts building. I did not mind how do I look as I was desperate not to be late for my first subject which is Visual Studies I.

Visual Arts is a three-story building; my room is on the second floor. I ran faster upon spotting the stairs. They don't have elevators in this building which I really like as it gives the Classical World period vibe. They decided to leave the 40-year old structure as it is, I heard that the founder was a big fan of Ancient Greek arts.

Being drowned with my thoughts, I accidentally bumped into someone making me fall to the ground. Good thing it didn't hurt that bad. I got up immediately, dusted my pants then heard an apologetic voice in front of me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you alright?"

I looked up to see a white girl with blonde hair. I got amazed at how pale her skin color is. I almost thought that she's an albino. She scratched her nape with her brows furrowed, looking down at me. "I apologize. I did not notice you." She said again.

I stood up straight and smiled at her. "It's okay, I did not notice you also." I answered with heavy breathing.

I quickly glanced at my wristwatch, two minutes before my class. "I gotta go. I'm running late." I sprinted without looking back at the girl.

Fortunately, I made it on time. I was running out of breath when I reached the entrance of my room making the other students turn their attention to me. I looked down feeling embarrassed as I walked towards an empty seat at the back. I immediately slumped on the chair, letting out a sigh of relief.

"You made it on time." I got surprised upon hearing a quite familiar voice.

I turned my head on my left side to see the white girl I accidentally bumped earlier sitting next to me. I blinked multiple times as I could not believe it. How did she manage to get in here that fast? I swear, I did not notice her while running. That's odd.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. You seemed pre-occupied that you did not notice my presence upon sitting next to me." She then extended her right hand. "I'm Dahyun by the way, Kim Dahyun."

"My name is Son Chaeyoung." Then we shook hands. I got the chance to observe her face closely. She got cheeky eyes, a pointed nose, and pink thin lips. She really is like Snow White. Her pale skin is unbelievable.

"Nice to meet you, Chaeyoung-ssi." She smiled before letting go of my hand.

"Just call me Chaeyoung." I returned a polite smile.

"Great. So, we're classmates then. I'm glad you sat next to me." She said nonchalantly. I don't know but I suddenly start feeling comfortable with her. I'm not the type of person who talks to strangers and trust easily.

"Let's be friends." She suddenly said with her brows wiggling playfully.

"Sure." I giggled at her cute action. This girl is weird but has a warm personality. I don't know much about her but it feels like she's an old friend.

We both turned our glances in front when our professor came in.

================================================================================

Mina's POV

Momo let out a loud sigh after our Kinesiology professor dismissed us. She's complaining that she did not understand anything during our class. "It's because you only think about food or secretly napping from time to time, pabo (stupid.)"

I chuckled at Sana's reprimand to her. "Such a meanie." Momo pouted then stretched out her arms while yawning. Evidence of sleeping is written on her face as a streak of red marks is visible on her right cheek. 

I continuously pack my stuff while the two are still bantering at each other. I just shake my head since I'm already used to this scenario. They are always like that, bickering and messing around like kids but I love them. My two lovely best friends stick with me even on my darkest days. Yes, they are not ordinary human beings but I can feel that they are just like me, wishing for a normal life. It would be really nice if we were born as ordinary girls, doing what normal girlfriends do.

After the incident with the devil inside me, they have explained their sides and revealed their true identity to me. I was really perplexed that time and I swear, my brain almost exploded with the overflowing information. I learned that Sana is a Werewolf princess, we were born the same year and she was appointed to protect me. She did not exactly tell me the reason behind it. I understand if she can't still speak about it and I don't want to pressure her.

Momo on the other hand has a sad story. She's the last standing white nine-tailed fox who survived the attack of the black jackals. She did not elaborate on the details as she gets really emotional talking about that tragedy. She then stayed in her human form and promised herself not to turn into a beast until my 18th birthday. She actually didn't have an idea that I was half-demon when we first met, unlike Sana. She found out about it when we're in high school after learning that Sana is a werewolf. Momo avoided us for a week and I didn't have any idea about it. I thought she had another petty fight with Sana back then. She almost left but realized how much she loves us. That's when they decided to team up to protect me without my knowledge. I could not blame them though. I would have done the same for them if I were in their shoe.

Funny how the previous years, I did not believe that supernatural creatures do exist. I've only read about them in books or seen them in movies. It was a surprise that I'm surrounded by these unbelievable creatures. Not to mention that I, myself, turned out to be Lucifer's daughter. What a twist. They may be beasts behind their beautiful human form but they are still the sweetest friends I have.

Their foster parents don't know their real identity. Yes, they both came from an orphanage in Japan. I know Momo no longer has a family or relative but I'm not sure with Sana. She's the most talkative among the three of us, but she does not share that much about her family or own kind.

Momo was adopted by the Hirais who owns the biggest farm here in South Korea, that's why she's good at planting crops. Sana was adopted by Minatozakis who owns several restaurants globally. They were treated nicely by their foster families, plus they are indeed wealthy.

I almost had a heart attack when Momo clapped in front of my face. "Mina-yah! You're not listening!" She scowled at me. "Let's go. Baegopeuda! (I'm hungry!)

"Ow, I'm sorry. I spaced out." I apologized then stood up from my seat. She's standing in front of me along with Sana.

We started our way out of the room with Sana on my left and Momo on my right.

"Is Sharon bothering you again?" Sana asked with a worried expression.

Speaking of the devil, I haven't heard from her since the first subject. I bet she's still sleeping. I'm a hundred percent sure that she'll pester me later tonight. Ugh. Just thinking about it makes me exasperated already.

"No. She's in her slumber since morning." I answered, reassuring them that I'm fine.

Both of them just shrugged.

We decided to drop by the cafeteria before going home since Momo is craving for tteokbokki. Really, this girl is always hungry. She even ate half of my lunch earlier and snuck out a pack of Honey Butter Chips while in class.

"Oh, isn't that Dahyunie?" Sana suddenly gushed out. I looked in the direction she's pointing out and saw Dahyun with another girl... An ordinary girl.

Sana ran excitedly towards them like a child who just saw a big teddy bear. Tsk. I sometimes forget that she's a werewolf princess. She hugged Dahyun as Momo and I strode our way to them. I really am surprised to see Dahyun here. What is she doing in our school and she's with a normal human being?

"What are you doing here?" As if reading my thoughts, Momo asked her upon reaching them.

"Why? Am I not allowed to study here?" She asked acting like she's hurt.

Momo shot a sharp glare at her. 

"Seriously, why are you here?" It was Sana who has a curious expression on her face. I shot Dahyun a questioning look as well.

"Well, I got bored so I enrolled." She answered grinning widely. I wanted to ask her why is she hanging out with a normal student.

"And who is this cute girl beside you? Mind to introduce us?" Asked by the shameless Sana. If Momo is a food maniac, Sana is an ultimate flirt. I surely have weird friends. I'm the only normal one. Oh, wait, I forgot I'm a demon. 

The three of us turned to the girl beside her, who's shyly smiling at us. Sensing our curiosity, Dahyun finally introduced her.

"By the way, this is Chaeyoung, my new friend." She said with her arm linked to the girl.

"And these three gorgeous ladies..." Dayun continued, "are the famous Gay Line in this school." I scoffed while Sana giggled, Momo just rolled her eyes. "Just kidding. I mean J-Line. J for Japanese."

The students created a group name for the three of us (J-Line or J-Trinity) since we're all Japanese. I don't deny that we're famous on the campus due to our looks and wealthy status. I don't also deny the fact that my friends are more attracted to girls than boys, especially Sana. I can't even count how many girls has she dated. Momo, on the other hand, only had one girlfriend. While me, I don't know. I haven't been to any intimate relationship. I also don't want to drag someone to my hellish life.

The parody of our group's name actually started by Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie. Yes, they are my guardian angels. They decided to enroll here to make sure that I'm safe. Both of them are a tease. I even forget most of the time that they are holy. They are in their third-year majoring in Drama, so we're under the same department, Performing Arts. I really don't know how they managed to get in here with their fake credentials. How ironic of them tricking the innocent people when they are literally angels. Jihyo unnie on the other hand applied as the school nurse. So that's how we're still seeing each other frequently. As for Dahyun, I really don't get this white girl. I often wonder what's going on inside her head. It's still a big mystery how she can go out in the daylight without turning into ashes. Vampires only go out at night, right?

"This cute girl is Sana unnie." She said pointing at Sana.

Funny how she calls us unnie when she's older than us. She's actually more than one hundred years old.

"Hi, Chaeyoung-ssi. I'm cutie sexy Sana." She said with a wink.

"And this girl looking like a doll is Momo unnie." Dahyun continued.

"Nice to meet you, Chaeyoung-ssi. I'm Momo, the Dancing Mochine." They shook hands.

I couldn't help but stare at Chaeyoung's face. She has short blonde hair, tied at the back with some of it freely cascading on the side of her face. She looks gorgeous with that messy look. Her big round eyes glimmer as she smiles and speaks. She has a cute mole under her heart-shaped lips which I find sexy. Did I mention that she also has a cute freaking dimple? Gosh, this girl is as cute as her height!

"And last but not least, this is Mina unnie, the most elegant student and the owner of this school." Dahyun pointed at me.

It took me three seconds before I managed to speak. "Yah! Dahyun-ah, I'm not the owner. This is owned by my Ojiisan (grandfather.)" I rolled my eyes then looked at Chaeyoung. "Annyeonghaseyo Chaeyoung-ssi. I'm Black Swan Mina." I introduced myself whilst showing my gummy smile.

"Black Swan? I bet you're a ballerina." She smiled widely making her dimple more visible. I nodded shyly. I suddenly felt like my cheeks are burning. Gosh, What's wrong with me?

"Nice to meet you all, unnies. You can drop the honorific, just call me Chaeyoung. Oh, and by the way, your Korean is good. I'm impressed." She flashed another cute smile.

"She really is cute." Commented by the annoying voice inside my head. "I can sense how whipped you are for her. Gaaaayyy." She added then laughed.

"Why don't you just go back to your sleep? Stop annoying me." I hissed.

Suddenly all of them turned their gazes at me. Oh shit. Did I just speak my mind loudly? "Sorry, don't mind me." I looked down. This is embarrassing. Ugh!

Knowing my situation, Momo rescued me and blurted out that she's really hungry. Whew. They also invited Chaeyoung and Dahyun to eat with us.

I suddenly that felt someone's watching me while we're walking. I turned my gaze only to find Chaeyoung's eyes staring intently at me.

I wonder what she thinks of me.

===============================================================

Author's Note: So Chaeyoung already made her appearance finally. Hehe. Thanks for reading by the way. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 24.8K 155
❝Mina noona, I want to be a sugar daddy.❞ ⸢ Sugar Baby ⸥ a michaeng genderbend epistolary. W A R N I N G - contains matured content. not suitable to...
1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
863K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
498K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...