Dangerous Ishqq

By ThisisIRENE

Love is an amalgamation of trust, concern, betrayal, detest, obsession . This story is gonna bring out differ... More

Big Day
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 38

226 21 4
By ThisisIRENE

The scene continues from the dining table conversation. Kabir is in jitters he thinks "Oh shit! What will I do now. If I show my left hand I will be exposed. I can't let that happen. I have to stop her seeing mr left hand at any cost".He cleared his thoughts and says "Sorry Tara. I am wearing holy thread on my left hand so please wear it on my right. I am quite spiritual and value these matters seriously". Pooja shared dagger looks on hearing his stories while Avni gets touched and asks Tara to tie it on the right hand. The helpless Tara tied the band on his right hand with a grumpy face. Once everyone left Kabir checks no one is around.He then lifts the glass tumbler carefully and smirks seeing Pooja's fingerprints. He says"One glass of water made my task easier" in a scornful tone.

Kabir then takes the glass to his room furtively and places it on the table undisturbed. He takes his smartphone and takes a picture of the fingerprints. He then fed the picture into a scanner app. It scanned the photograph and creates an appropriate fingerprint impression. He forwarded that fingerprint impression to Deep. He says work is done from my end. On the other side, Deep feeds the impression into the fake fingerprint application.He clicks "Create Fingerprint". Within a few minutes, the device scans Pooja's fingerprints and creates its replica on the gelatin mold. Deep says "Fingerprint is ready". with a devilish smile.On the other hand, Tara and Pooja are discussing about Kabir. Tara says "He escaped nicely from the dining table. If Avni didn't interrupt we would have clarified our doubt. But everything went futile". Pooja says "I don't feel like his excuses are genuine even. So what if the holy thread is on the left hand. I feel like Kabir is deliberately hiding his hand from us. We have to find it asap".

Deep has called Kabir and informed everything is set and ready to steal the documents. Kabir says "Sounds Great buddy now it's my turn. I will let you the details soon". Kabir goes to Avni's room with a determined face. Avni saw Kabir and enquires about his presence. He instantly showed tickets with a brighter beam. He shouts in exhilaration "Suprise! We are going Goa 2mrw". Avni couldn't believe that Kabir has planned a trip. She misunderstood that Kabir has arranged this especially for the two of them. She couldn't control her happiness anymore and hugs him screaming "I am so excited. Thank you, Kabir". Whereas he shrugs his eyebrows confused.

Pooja and Tara come there after hearing Avni's scream. They are shocked to see them together and fumes. Pooja asks "What's happening here" sounding outrageous. Kabir breaks the hug instantly and gave a sheepish smile. Avni shares with them about the Goa plan. "I and Kabir are going to Goa". Pooja gave a deadly glare at Kabir while he interrupts and corrects Avni. "Actually I have booked tickets for all 4 of us. Avni had misunderstood and informed the same". Tara questions him "Why sudden plan to Goa? That too you are informing in the last minute".

Kabir thinks "This Tara has turned detective. Kabir be careful with her". Avni speaks "Hey Idiot how can someone reveal surprise earlier itself. Let's go and pack. we hardly have one day to pack our baggage". Kabir sighs a deep breath "As long as Avni is in my team I can manage Tara but this Pooja is difficult to handle". He slowly moved his gaze towards Pooja but to his astonishment, she is already starring at him. Kabir thinks "Why she is looking at me. Is she suspecting me by the way?" Pooja comes towards Kabir and says "It's indeed a lovely surprise Kabir! Thank you" with a smiling face which surprises Kabir totally.

The next day, Deep and Romi are ready for their mission. They are desperately waiting for Kabir's call. Once they leave the house Deep and Romi will make their entry. Kabir is waiting near the car while Pooja comes with baggage. Kabir thinks "Why Pooja didn't say anything about the trip. What's cooking in her mind?" Pooja speaks in mind "I know you are confused about me that's exactly what I wanted Kabir". She loads the baggage while Kabir helps her. Pooja's eyes fixed at his left hand. She instantly holds his hand which leaves him clueless. Kabir asks her "Why are you holding my hand Pooja. Let me keep the baggage". Pooja says "Your sleeves are open let me fold it properly. Kabir takes his hand bank immediately and says "Let it be bcz I don't like folded sleeves"

Pooja smirks "Let's see how long you hide your hands from me" Tara enters by then Pooja is shocked to see Tara there and moves towards her. She drags her away from Kabir and mutters "Tara I asked you to fake your illness to stop the trip but you turned up in the last minute. You spoiled everything. How am I gonna stop this Goa plan now". Tara says "Relax Babe! we are not going anywhere". Pooja glowers at her. Tara "listen to me fully first. Did you see Avni anywhere? Pooja nods negatively. Tara reveals her plan "I have added sleeping tablets in Avni's juice. She is sleeping nicely in her room. We will exaggerate the matter and finally no Goa plan".

Pooja exalts her "Not bad at all Tara. But why did you involve Avni in this matter unnecessarily? Tara says "Do you think If I fake my illness Avni will cancel the plan. She will ask you to take care of me and flies away with Kabir alone. In fact, she may take advantage of the situation and plans a honeymoon trip to Kabir. That's why I eliminated Avni first". Pooja shows thumbs up. "Good Job! Tara you have improved a lot. I am impressed baby"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 88 3
When Kabir learns of his wife's infidelity, what will he do and how far will he go for Riddhima to stop her sexual vice?
28.5K 2.4K 22
A tragedy happens. Haseena Malik forgets everyone-her mother, her Mpt family,her love and most importantly herself. She finds her new world in Ishq,t...
16.8K 1.2K 11
Vansh Raisinghaniya never forgives and forgets betrayals, when he finds out his own wife was a spy sent by his enemy for his destruction, his life on...
37.9K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...