Vento Aureo/Golden Wind x Rea...

By Evan_Connor

Y/N is an 18-year-old finally moving to her/his/their own apartment in the middle of a pandemic. However, whi... More

IMPORTANT INFO FOR THE STORY!!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Smoll Author's Note :D!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 4 (yes 4- bc while I love Mista it's my fav number-)

739 31 26
By Evan_Connor

YN's POV

My eyes lazily fluttered open, to see a room that wasn't mine.

The fuck? Where am I?

I felt a slight weight on my head and looked up to see silky golden strands of hair, resting on top of my head. In a moment of panic, I hopped off the bed to see who the sleeping beauty I was with was. Unfortunately, and unsurprisingly, that woke him up. He groaned and said,

"Buongiorno, Y/N" as he rubbed his eye.

Fuck, he looks so good even though he just woke up-

"Holy shit, it wasn't a dream?" I asked out loud causing Giorno to shake his head.

"No... Did you want it to be a dream?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side, making me blush.

AAAAAAAW WWWW HE'S SO CUTE!!!!

"Wh- N-No! I-I just meant-"

He let out a small laugh.

"I'm just messing with you, Y/N. I understand why you'd think it was all a dream." He said with a soft smile. I gave him an awkward smile as I checked the time on my phone, which Giorno had kindly put to charge once he was done watching part 4.

"Right... Anyway, we need to meet Polpo in an hour." I reported to him.

"Perfect! That gives us enough time to get some breakfast and-" I cut him off.

"BREAKFAST?! GIORNO GIOVANNA! YOU GET TO FIGURE OUT WHEN YOU'RE MEETING THE BUCCI GANG TODAY AND YOU WANT TO WASTE TIME TO GET BREAKFAST?!" I yelled at him. I couldn't help myself, I was really excited.

"The Bucci gang? You mean Buccarati's gang?" He asked while giving me a confusing look.

"Yeah!" I responded with a chuckle.

"So we do end up passing Polpo's test?"

"Uh, I think so?" I respond, a little unsure, "In the original plot you're the only one joining the gang. I wasn't even part of the story like I've shown you... so I'm not sure if me helping you on your journey will change the outcome of us joining... but yeah, in the original plot you do end up passing Polpo's test!" I explain to him.

"Hm... I see.." He simply responded while looking down

"A-Anyways... I think we should get going. With the lighters, it's going to take us longer to get to Polpo." I said as I approached his desk to grab our lighters from the loaves of bread. I walked up to Giorno and handed him his lighter, which he carefully took. I walked up to his dorm room door, and carefully opened it making sure it didn't cause a breeze.

"After you." I said with a smile.

"Grazie, N/N" He replied with a smile too. I stood for a second, struck at the sudden use of a nickname. I couldn't help but feel my face heat up at his voice calling me by my nickname.

"N/N!" His voice pulled me out of my surprised state,

"Are you coming or not?" He asked with a smirk. I lightly shook my head in embarrassment.

"Y-Yeah! I'm right behind you." I quickly responded as I left and shut the door behind me.

~Time skip to them walking to Polpo's jail cell; brought to you by The World Requiem, aka Mr. Worldwide- (pleasetellmesomeoneknowswhothatis-)~

We both carefully placed down our lighters on Polpo's little window, then turned to look at him through the cell's glass. But he was nowhere to be found, that was until we heard him speak out.

"Someone gifted me a special-order pizza."

Again, with the food?- Don't get me wrong it's more than fine to talk about it but come on! This is a "test", not a date!

I mentally complain to myself, trying to cancel out his disgusting eating noises.

"Sorry to keep you both waiting. Let's see, you two were..." He trailed off as he reached into his small fridge for some fruit.

"Giorno... uh.... Y/N.... uh..." He continued, struggling to remember our names.

"Giorno Giovanna. And she's/he's/they're Y/N L/N." Giorno reminded him.

"Ah, yes. Sorry about that." Polpo apologized as he peeled a banana.

"My head goes blank when I eat." He said as he took a bite out of the freshly peeled banana, and another bite but this time from an apple.

"Perhaps it's because all my blood goes to my stomach." He continued to make excuses for his ignorance.

"Or maybe because you're a dumbass" I mumbled quietly, but apparently loud enough for Giorno to hear because I caught the corner of his lip curve up a bit. But before I knew it, he quickly went back to the straight-face he had on since stepping in Polpo's cell. Polpo then asked us a question but I was too busy looking at Giorno looking at the bananas in his fridge. Knowing exactly what he was planning to do with them.

"What I'm about to say may contradict God's teachings, but I'd like you two to listen carefully. If the most important thing in this world is trust, the most despicable thing you can do is insult someone."

I can think of worse things you can do, to be honest-

"Listen well... To insult someone or betray someone's trust not only hurts their reputation, but puts them in a very sticky situation."

Bruh- if someone insults you, you just gotta ignore and walk away. If someone you trust betrays you... they were never worth it or real in the first place. Which at that point it's their problem and their reputation getting hurt, not yours. Also, really? You're worried about your reputation being hurt? How more insecure like that do you gotta be-

"We will not fight others or risk our lives over money, power, or having our seats taken at a theater or on the bus. Fighting is truly foolish. Only idiots bother with it."

Damn... Something I can finally agree with Polpo on- Well, shit, I guess you ain't too bad-

"But... I will risk my life over being insulted. I believe that God forgives even murder"

-Nevermind, I take it all back. You fucking suck, dude- Holy shit- I hope your breathing subscription expires soon.... lmao, wait-

"Don't forget that." He warned as he leaned in and pointed at us, menacingly. But then backed away.

"Congratulations! I will allow you both to enter the organization!" He cheerfully said.

"You both brought me the lighters still lit, as I trusted you would!" He happily exclaimed again.

"You two pass!" He said as he dug into his tittie pocket for two Passione pins and flipped them to their cell's little window.

"Those are our Passione organization badges. It proves that you passed. You'll both be working under Bucciarati for a while." He briefly explained as I grabbed our badges and Giorno used Golden Experience to turn one of his guns into a banana. Meanwhile, Polpo's dumbass was too busy finishing his wine to see what we were up to. Giorno then started walking away as Polpo started to speak up again.

"How about it? Why don't we celebrate both..." He trailed off realizing Giorno was leaving him so speak to himself. Which caused him to turn to look at me.

"Well, if he doesn't want to celebrate we could always do it." He said as he turned to look at me, to which I immediately started shaking my head and backing away.

"Nah, thanks but no thanks." I said as I started walking away.

"I got other shit to do." I briefly explained as I stopped to glance back at him.

"Oh! Fun fact by the way! Did you know? The chances of you getting murdered by a banana gun are low but never zero!" I quickly chuckled as I once again started walking after Giorno. Leaving Polpo confused and unaware of me foreshadowing his own death.

~Smol Time Skip To Them Leaving The Prison: Brought To You By My Non-Existing Mental Health~

"Woop! Well wasn't that quite the experience! Man, does Polpo ever shut up?-" I chuckled out loud, causing Giorno to give me a small smile.

"Well, it was his job to interview us-" Giorno's eyes widened as he quickly realized he used past tense to refer to Polpo. But his reaction just caused me to burst out laughing, which earned me a panicked questioning look from him.

"Giorno Giovanna!" I said between a laugh.

"Remember I know everything about your future here? Of course, I know what you did, or more accurately, will do to Polpo!" I said letting out another laugh.

"R-Right, sorry I forgot for a second." He said as he turned to hide his flushed red face from the embarrassment.

"It's alright." I said as I let out a small chuckle. Giorno let out a small sigh as he tried to lower the heat radiating on his cheeks. I lightly clear my throat to let him know I'm changing the subject.

"Um, so we're meeting Bruno's gang tomorrow..." I awkwardly reported.

"Yeah, I guess so." He calmly responded.

"...You wanna hang out like yesterday?" I timidly asked him.

"Absolutely I do." He quickly replied, trying to hide the excitement in his voice which made me chuckle. He then held out his hand for me, causing me to slightly tilt my head to the side in confusion.

"What? I don't want you getting lost from me. After all, you don't know Naples that well." He said as a small blush spread across his cheeks. I felt my face slightly heat up as I slowly held his hand.

"R-Right! You're right." I said with an awkward smile. After that we headed back to Giorno's dorm, never letting go of each other's hand until we got to the dorm. This night, however, we spent it laying in bed next to each other reading JJBA's manga parts 1 to 4 until we fell asleep once again.

~Time Skip To The Next Day Brought To You By: Damn, This Is The Most Time Skips I've Ever Done.~

We were once again in the spot where Bruno and Giorno had stopped their fighting last time. Except for this time, there was no fighting, just us showing Bruno our Passione badges as proof we're now part of his team.

"Hm." Bruno simply acknowledged our badges with a small node or approval.

"Come with me, you two." He simply instructed as he started walking off. Giorno and I followed closely behind. After a couple of minutes of walking, Giorno suddenly spoke up.

"So... Where are we going?" He asked while I quietly tried to contain my excitement. Sadly, I had failed on my mission on doing so because Bruno gave me one small glance and smiled before turning around once again.

"I'll introduce you to my team." He simply stated.

"Yes!!! And they're all stand users too!" I exclaimed in excitement, which caused the two males in front of me to chuckle.

(Author's Note: BIG O O F. lmao I'm so sorry for not posting in a while. My mental health meter is on the verge of breaking with quarantine, failing my classes, and other personal reasons that I just haven't been able to push myself to do even the simplest shit ever anymore. Luckily it's Thanksgiving break so that means I have almost a week to push myself to do SOMETHING, whether it's the 912748217420938563+ assignments I have to do or even force myself out of bed before half the day has gone by- So, I dunno. I'm really hoping I'll be releasing at least 2 chapters this Thanksgiving break since knowing I have to write ya'll interacting with the gang does encourage me and excites me quite a bit! But, hnnnn- I guess we'll see what my mental state decides lmao. 5 Pages and 1,826 Words!~Evan)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78 2 3
Buccellati's team, plus Trish, get trapped in a room together with a TV. Their mysterious Host says it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see thei...
169K 6.5K 29
Recipe for a perfect Vento Aureo fanfic: 1. Place the setting. Make sure to not insert too much, because then your story will be boring as fuck. 2. A...
19K 1.4K 51
[ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ ] [ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ] โ ๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‚๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„, ๐ˆ ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„. โž ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
91K 4.2K 50
๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ โคต โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” A dragon is a mythological creature, depicted in the stories of various countries around the worl...