The Reject (On Hold)

By Cornelia_eve

Edith Gailent de Albemont is the crown princess of the American Kingdom. Her life is full of happiness and j... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Guide

Chapter 19

2.4K 68 10
By Cornelia_eve

Caesar's POV

During the battle with those rogues, I can't keep my attention away from her. I also can't help but worried about her.

Her way of swinging her sword is elegant and yet possess a certain kind of strength. I was so mesmerised by her and I almost didn't notice a rogue jump ahead and almost bite my head off.

I quickly shift and rip the rogue's throat before jumping into another one. I can feel that Zion is also worried about her and we decide to look for her.

When I can't find her, I start to panic but I try to focus on my sense of smell.

"There!" Zion spoke to me.

She's lying on the ground with the rogue's paw on her chest. I try to rushed towards her but was stopped by another rogues.

The rogues almost got to my throat. I should focus on my battle first, my mate is an alpha female. I bet she's strong enough to fought a mere rogue.

I'll make sure to watch her back in I will help her life is in danger. When I'm finished, I move my gaze back at her.

She's still not done with him.

"What is she doing? Why keep messing around with him and put her life on danger?" I ask Zion.

"Who cares, let's help mate."

"No wait, let's wait. She's strong enough to beat Michelle, that rogue should only be a small problem."

Then I saw that rogue is grabbing her hair and choking her.

"Mate is in danger! HELP MATE!"

"I said WAIT! If she's a true alpha female, she'll kill that rogue!"

Not long after, she counter attacked and manage to free her hair and neck from the rogue's hand.

"Yes that's it! Fight!"

I can feel myself get even more excited. They seem to have a conversation going among them. With this battle happening around me, I can't hear exactly what they're saying.

They keep continuing to throw punches and kicks to each other and I can feel my excitement growing even more waiting to see how good in a fight my mate is.

I can see that my mate is becoming even slow while that rogue show no sign of stopping. She... lost? How can that be?

Didn't she just won a fight against Michelle? The rogue shift into his wolf and my mate standing there. Her face shows defeat while she prepare for the incoming impact.

"HELP MATE NOW! SHE'S IN DANGER!"

Zion keep screaming in my head asking me to help her. Why didn't she shift? She should help herself so why didn't she?

I can sense that the rogue she's currently facing is weak so why can't she defeat him? Are there some kind of tricks she's hiding up her sleeves?

But why is her face is like that? It's like she's giving up, she didn't even show this kind of face when she's about to lose to Michelle.

The snout of that rogue almost reach her neck but was stopped by a large black wolf.

"WHO'S THAT?" I ask Zion not remembering ever seeing that wolf.

"I DON'T CARE JUST SAVE MATE NOW! SHE NEED US!" Zion reply.

By the size of that wolf, it's an alpha. But who is? The only alpha in this pack is only me, my brother and Alpha Riley from the royal pack.

But his aura is similar to Riley and yet it's slightly different. I see my mate scream for Alpha Riley and jump on his neck hugging him.

A weird feeling show itself inside of me and Zion isn't liking his mate hugging another wolf. She continue to hug him as she cried herself.

Her face is showing how relieved she is. So there wasn't any plan? She just plan on giving up and just like that? She's planning to die on that weak rogue's hand.

It's like what Claude said.

She's weak.

We can't have her as our Luna. I need to tell Claude about this after our battle. But more importantly, who is that large black wolf.

I'm one hundred percent sure that he is an alpha but who? We would have know if he's an alpha in the first place. Unless, does he secretly enter the pack without us knowing?

The black wolf back finally transform back into his human form. Zion is wary about someone trespassing into his territory so we both giving our full intention towards that guy.

His face, I've seen him before. He's the guy who arrived late with our mate. But I'm not sure what is his real identity.

He stand up and start to drag the unconscious rogue's body into the direction of our pack's dungeon.

I need to finish this battle fast and tell Claude about everything that I just saw.

The battle finally ended with the rogues retreating. I can't risk anyone to chase after them, just in case there's another trap set by those rogues.

A heavy flowery scent suddenly hit my nose. It was coming from her, our mate. That black wolf earlier approached her.

They were talking and I can see her screaming. But what I care the most is that scent, she's on her heat. Both me and Claude run towards her.

She run further into the forest and we mind link anyone not to enter the forest and get near her. She keep running and we keep chasing after her getting more and more excited.

If it's a chase that she want then it's a chase she will get.

I can't remember what exactly happened but that scent is so strong that me and Claude can't help ourselves and just latch ourselves towards her.

I can feel her soft skin and my wolf is satisfied with the contact, breathing is getting even harder as that flowery scent continue to invade our mind.

There's nothing that I want more but to dominate and take her right here and now. Yet, she pushed the both of us away and swing her sword at us.

We got no choice but to back off. Her flowery scent is stronger compared to any other she wolf. A mere alpha female wouldn't even have a scent as strong as this.

Zion is trying to take over my body and I'm currently having a hard time controlling both him and my desire.

We are forced to leave and we retired to our room.

Claude's POV

We didn't see our mate for the whole day since last night. I know Zac is dying to mark her last night but I can't force myself on her.

I wanted her forgiveness not making her hate me more.

After lunch, Caesar is asking me to meet him in our office. There's something important that he want to talk about.

I enter the room and there he is. With Michelle on his lap, they're making out in my chair. I start to get angry and I shove Michelle gently away from my brother.

"What the hell are you doing!"

"What does it look like?" Caesar replied.

"Michelle please leave now, I have something that I want to talk about with Caesar."

Michelle learned not to disobey my command and leave immediately.

"I hope you have a great fucking explanation on what just happened right now."

Without wasting another second, he proceed to tell me about what happened last night. The rogue's leader, a large black wolf with an alpha like aura and our mate.

"She didn't shift?" I ask

"That was also my exact question, why didn't she shift."

"Maybe she's just petrified and didn't even thought about that possibility."

"Have it ever crossed your mind if she can't shift?"

My blood freeze. Our mate... can't shift?

"Think about it! Her life is on the line and she won't even shift! Does it make sense to you?"

I re-think about my brother's word. I try to find some plausible reason as to why she didn't shift. If she can't shift then she didn't have a wolf.

But how did she able to win against Michelle? I finally come to a conclusion and I believe that our mate can't shift.

"We can't have her as our alpha female." I told Caesar.

"That's what I thought."

"How about the large black wolf?" I ask.

"He leave last night with the princess and the royal pack."

"He's no longer our concern if the royal family trust him. He could be one of the princess's secret back up."

The next day we make sure to complete our mating process with Michelle. I can smell our mate's scent from outside of our room but I couldn't even be bothered.

Forget about becoming a mistress, a weak wolf won't have a place within our pack. The scent start to fade, meaning that she have just leave.

Good, that means that we don't have to explain to her. The next day, both me and my brother was woken up suddenly with the entrance of a strong aura.

It feels similar to the princess but slightly different in a way. I hurried down and I can see my mate entering the garage. The aura was coming from her.

I screamed at her to wait and I ask her who she really is. She refused to answer me and ignored me. Before I can reach her car, her car set off.

I inform Caesar about this and he is as shocked as I do. I need to find out who she is. I remember that the princess said that she's her hand maiden.

That's a good clue, let's start from there. I send my best intel to reveal her true identity.

If she's a real person, we will eventually know who she is. In this world, every person that ever exist will leave a trace of their existence.

After waiting for an entire week, our intel have finally send a report. Both me and my brother head straight into our office.

The princess never have a hand maiden in the first place, and there isn't anyone named Amelia in the palace.

There's only one Edith in that castle and that's the princess herself. I was shocked that our intel didn't managed to find anything.

They mention about her existence is like a ghost. It's like she never existed. They have a theory that she might be from a merchant's guild.

Maybe she's a hired merchant together with that black wolf?

It seems reasonable enough. So I command my intel to look for anyone who match my mate's description in the merchant's guild.

The next day we got our answer and it came out empty and no one knows of her identity.

Not even a single person ever see or know who she is. She disappear straight from our hand and vanish into thin air.

My intel also did found that during the princess previous packs visit, she never bring any hand maiden.

This hand maiden appear out of the blue during the visit in Phantom Light pack.

Both me and my brother are starting to become even more anxious while the question still remain.

Who is she?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.1K 35
Evelyn has lived in fear and hiding for her whole life; she yearns to one day live in peace, comfort, and happiness. All she wanted was to meet her m...
1M 20.4K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
425K 14.2K 55
In a world where werewolves secretly co-exist with humans, it quite common for werewolves to reject their soulmates in hopes to find a partner with a...