Too Far? Or....Too Late?

By Angie_Sabby

I'm transferred to class 3-E and for that I'm getting abused by my parents. That's alright, your used to it s... More

Karma Akabane x Reader
Karma x Reader
Ice cream!!
Does it Matter?
Kidnapped
The Truth
What a day....
About Y/n ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
New Girl & Island

Dont leave ๐Ÿฅบ

201 1 3
By Angie_Sabby

Y/N's POV:

I was cold. The room was as cold as ever. My breathe was slow. Then I felt a vibration on my back pocket. I tried to grab it and I did . It was a struggle as first but I got it. There was a number on it and surprisingly my phone had service. I answered and said, "H-hello?". My voice sounded weak and hoarse.

"Y/n? Y/n? Are you alright?" I heard Karasuma over the phone. I put a small smile on. I was happy to hear his voice over the phone.

"Yeah...how is Karma?" My teeth chattered. I was freezing.

"How about he tells you himself...." Karasuma said. I could hear him giving the phone to Karma.

"Y/n?!?!!! Y/N?!?! Are you alright?!?! What happened?!?! Are you hurt?!?!" I could tell Karma was worried over the phone.

"S-slow d-down K-Karma. I'm-I'm f-fine. They didn't h-hurt me. I'm jus-st a little c-c-c-cold." I was hugging myself. It was freezing. I didn't have a jacket on me, just my uniform. "Ah-choo!!" I sneezed.

"Your fine? I can hear your teeth chattering over the phone!" Karma was worried and that made me worry to.

What if he is hurt? How hard did they punch him? Is he in the hospital? Is he bleeding? Is he coming after me?

I got snapped out of my thought when I heard my name being called several times by Karasuma.
"Y/N!! Y/N!! Are you still there?!?!" He was shouting. I wanted him to stop. I already had a headache, I don't want it to grow.

"Y-yes. I'm still here."

"Alright! I need you to tell me if you are in a base or outside! We need to make sure so by the time we rescue you, your not dead." Dead? I questioned myself if I deserve to live. My adopted parents hate me so much that they will probably kill me from abuse.

"Y/n?!" Karasuma snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry....I'm i-in a b-base. But if you do come
r-rescue me, make it q-quick. It's freezing in here."

"Alright! Well come get you as soon as possible!" Karasuma stated.

"C-c-can you-you p-p-pass me K-K-Karma?" I said. I felt myself beginning to fall unconscious but I fought it.

"Ok." He passed the phone to Karma.

"Y/n? What's up?" Karma said in a soft voice that made me warm me up a little.

"Try not to kill anyone on your way here." I half joked, half meant it.

"Hm...no promises." Karma said.

"Oh there is one more thing I n-need to tell you-you guys." I said.

"What?" I heard everyone say.

"Who kidnapped me is-" I got cut off by my phone being taken.

"IS ME!!!" Akira yelled into the phone that made the headache hurt even more.

"Akira?" Karasuma questioned.

"That's right Karasuma. You have no chance in getting into this base it's highly guarded. If you actually wanna get to little Y/n your gonna need a miracle to get in. Forget it Karasuma. You have no chance in this. Just walk away and go home!!!" Akira said with his insane, crazy voice. It scared me.

"No." I heard Karma say calmly.

"What!!!?" Akira yelled.

"I'm not gonna abandon Y/n! Class 3-E and I will retrieve her back. No matter what...we'll come and get her. Well stop you if we have to. Even if she's in the coldest continent in the world, we'll still come get her. You won't stop us because well beat you."Karma's words made me relax on the floor. Hearing those words coming his mouth made me relieved. My shoulders relaxed from being so cold and my body warmed up.

"Tch! You brat!! We won't stop at nothing. Come if you like, you'll only get hurt. See you then!!" Akira hung up the phone with a smirk and grabbed the collar of my uniform. "You will listen to my orders a Aww or they will get hurt." He said in a scary voice.

"I don't need to listen to you. I already know they will win. They won't get hurt, some will but it fades. You wrath of vengeance will perish and you'll be defeated by them. Don't worry. I'll prepare your funeral for you." I said with a smirk. He dropped me on the ground and angrily walked out. I chuckled weakly as I later on the cold floor.

Karmas POV:

After Akira hung the phone up we started to strategize to get into the base. We already pin pointed Y/n's location, so getting to the place was easy. Getting in was the problem. We didn't know what traps Akira may have laid, but there sure was one thing we are sure of.....Koro-sensei being furious.

His eyes are red and his body has a different color. (I forgot what color he is when he's mad 😅) He looked as if he was gonna erupt like a volcano. "Uhh Koro-sensei? Are you alright?" Nagisa asked with a sweat drops. He didn't answer. "If your going to get her back like this, bad idea. Akira may be insane but he isn't mindless. He could have left traps for you. We're on edge here." Karasuma said. But Koro-sensei ignored him and left to, I think to retrieve Y/n or cool down.

"That damn octopus." Professor Bitch said.

——————————————————-

It was the end of the day and Koro-sensei still hasn't came back. Everyone went home leaving me here at the hospital. The doctors came in a few minutes ago and said my concussion was minor. They said I can leave tomorrow afternoon. I wanted to leave now but I didn't have a choice.

I sighed due to how bored I was. I wish I just protected her. I'd never asked about the scar, or her going for the bathroom, or grabbing ice cream with her. We could of avoided this situation if I had just walked her home instead staying at that stupid park. If only that damn Akira would had just left everyone alone and continued with his life without vengeance. "Tsk!" I said out loud. All I wanted was to be with
Y/n and hang out with her strategizing on how to kill the octopus. Why can't life go the way I wanted it to go. "Guess it's true what they say. Karma's a bitch." I mumbled to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late at night and I couldn't get any sleep. Maybe because of how long I slept while I was knocked out. A little while later I heard voices outside my room and a lot of commotion. I got up from bed and opened the door. I leaned on the frame of the door and saw what was happening. I heard my name called. I looked to my right and saw Karasuma running to me.

"What's up? What's happening Karasuma?" I asked.

"It's Koro-sensei. Seems I was right. He went to Antarctica and retrieved Y/n."

"What?!?!"

"She's being taken to a room to get healed, but her body is severely damaged. There are cuts and bruises on her body. The doctors told me that those cuts and bruises aren't from Akira. They were from someone else. We don't know who though."

"What her condition right now?"

"I'm not sure. We'll have to wait."

Wait? I didn't want to wait. I wanted to know if Y/n was gonna be ok. I wanted to know what happened until I had a flashback of when we were in front of the pond and I asked her about that scar on her face.

Flashback:

She looked away, trying to cover it. "I hit the side of my bed while looking for something..."

Something wasn't right. "Your lying..." I pointed out the obvious.

"Even if I was it wouldn't matter...its permanent...I can't get rid of it." She said looking down with a sad expression on her face.

End of Flashback.

I looked down at my feet. "Hey!! Karma!!" I heard Karasuma's voice. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him. I looked at him and nodded.

We stood there for about 30 minutes for the doctor to come out and tell us her condition. She finally came out and headed towards us.

"Miss Y/n will be fine. The cuts and bruises stents from the man who kidnapped her. It was from someone else......Right now, Y/n is asleep now due to the cold and the stress. You may go in and see her but just for a little bit. Her room is room 207, down the hall. Don't be in their much she needs rest." We nod and the doctor left to I don't care where.

"You wanna go in and see her?" Karasuma asked me.

Ofc I said 'yes'. We went down the hall to her room and we entered. We saw Y/n in bed with a bandage over the scar on her face and some other scar in her arm. She had a bandage across her head. The doctor didn't say anything about her head being hurt. I thought to myself. We went in closer and saw Y/n sleeping peacefully.

"Looks like she has been through a lot to be in a condition like that." Karasuma pointed out the obvious while I sat on a chair next to the bed Y/n is laying on. I stared at her. Her body looked shaken up. Her upper lip looked like it had been cut. We were both quiet and stared at Y/n as she was sleeping. Karasuma has to leave after a few minutes so I had to watch her.

She started to groan and she opened her eyes.
"K-karma?" Her voice was weak but I could still hear it. "Y/n?" I went closer to her. She tried to sit up but I pushed her down gently back on the bed. "Stay in bed."

"What happened?" She looked at me with no emotion.

"I don't know. Koro-sensei went to save you and your here now. We just don't know how he did it."

"Oh....well at least your alright.." I could tell she was half joking and half serious. From that I became a little mad and snapped. I stood up and started to lecture her.

"Why are you joking right now?!!! Do you know how worried everyone was?!?! Do you know how worried I was?!?!!!! When I couldn't save you, I was scared that they would hurt you. Yet here you are now sitting in bed, joking." I sat back down on the chair I was on. She was looking at the ceiling and it was awkwardly quiet. She finally broke it though with a sigh.

"You think your worried? I was scared to death when I saw them kick your head and bleed. I was holding my breathe in and they were about to let go. Then I saw you and I wanted to hell but I couldn't. I ended up breathing in the chemical inside the tissue and fainted. When I woke up in a strange place I wanted you to be there with me, I was scared to death that they might have killed you. I get everyone is worried about me but I'm just....." she took a long pause and finally finished her sentence.

".....not used to it. I'm the one who worries not the other way around." She moved her head to the left and I could see a tear streaming down the other side of her face. I felt guilty, I forgot that she was at the base maybe being tortured or I don't know. I should think before I open my damn mouth. I stood up and started to walk to the door.

"Where are you going?" She asked but her voice cracked.

"Back to my room. I will let you sleep." I said as I turned to her.

"Please don't....." I saw more tears run down her face as she looked at me.

"Stay? I don't wanna be alone. I was already alone in a room cold. I really don't wanna be left alone......" She looked so hurt and adorable, I decided to stay and sit on the chair. "Not there...." What she said confused me.

"If you want you can sleep with me or do what you want just don't leave or be uncomfortable." I saw a tint of pink on her face and I smirked. I knew she saw it but she looked away. "Ok." I finally said.

I laid next to her and we both fell asleep with her snuggling in my chest. It was nice and warm and with that we fell asleep like bears.

Sorry I realized I haven't been updating this story. I made it longer so you can enjoy and make up for what you missed. Enjoy your day 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
45.2K 990 29
โ•ฐโ–บ ["๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž?"] "๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž" โ•”โ•*.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•— โ‰ปโ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, you're...
35.1K 712 34
A girl named Y/N Y/L/N, who recently moved to Japan from America, attends to Kunugigaoka Junior High School. She is placed in 3-E because she does n...
280K 7.4K 58
You have powers and that's why you werent allowed to go to school. You finaly get the chance to, but you were placed in Class- E immediately. When yo...