You Are My Princess

De kimmybrown12

"Your Mine Princess One Way Or The Other" He Pinned Me Against The Wall With My Hands About My Head. " You. A... Mai multe

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Attraction
Chapter 3: Be Mine
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Meeting His Childhood Friends
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 7: The Tour
Chapter 8: I Love Her
Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader
Chapter 10: Inlove With The Mafia Leader
Not An Update!!
Chapter 11: His Family
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 13: Montez Ball
Chapter 14: The Hospital
Chapter 15: The DEMON
Chapter 16: She's Awake
Chapter 17: The Plan
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 18: 𝔸𝕧𝕒'𝕤 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪
Chapter 19: The Final Plan
Chapter 20: Brazil
Chapter 21: 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗼
Chapter 22: Pregnant
Chapter 23: Im Gonna Be A Father
Chapter 24: Dominance
Chapter 25: The Fight
Chapter 27: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 28: Fiance
Chapter 29: Ice And Shadow
Chapter 30: Cancer
Chapter 31: Ivan
Chapter 32: His Past
Chapter 33: Wedding Planning
Chapter 34: Ava's Been Kidnapped
Chapter 35: Saving Ava
Chapter 36: Bachelor's Party
Chapter 37: Punishing Him
Chapter 38: Gender Reveal
Chapter 39: Getting Caught
Chapter 40: Feeling The Power
Chapter 41: Ava's Pregnant
Chapter 42: Wedding Venue
Chapter 43: Sam And Georgie
Chapter 44: Letting Him Walk Away
Chapter 45: Violence
Chapter 46: Cake Tasting
Chapter 47: Wedding Day
Chapter 48: Baby's Here

Chapter 26: New Employee's

361 14 0
De kimmybrown12

- Damien's POV -

- The Silver Paw -

After Cleaning The Place Up And Putting Shit Back In Order, I Put An Ad Out Online, Looking To Hire. In Less Than An Hour, A Line Of Girls Were Posted Outside.

"Mhm... Look At All This Potential." Ivan Hummed To Himself. We Walk Outside And All The Girls Swoon And Whisper. 'Is That The Owner?' 'He's So Hot!' 'He Can Do Anything He Wants To Me.' As Much As I Love The Attention I Get From Girls, Its Nothing Compared To The Attention I Get From My Princess.

*****

In My Office Going Over Applications I Send Javier To Bring In The First Applicant. In Walks In This Woman With Light Pink Hair, Tattoos Everywhere And More Piercing Than A Store Could Sell.

"What's Your Name?" I Ask.

"Theresa, But You Can Call Me Tessa."

"You're Applying For The Secretary Job?"

"Any Job That's Available Really." She Smiles.

"All Positions Are Available." She Pauses And Leans Back In The Chair.

"Is It Possible To Have Two Jobs?" She Asks. I Raise An Eyebrow At Her. "I Could Be A Secretary And A Driver." Hm... Smart.

"Alright. You're Hired. You Start Today."

"Awesome!"

"Javi!" I Holler And He Walks In. "Get AJ In Here For Me." He Nods. A Few Seconds Later AJ Walks In.

"Whatcha Need Boss Man?" He Smiles.

"This Is Theresa. She Will Be The Secretary And Driver. Show Her The Ropes, Tell Her The Rules And Give Her A Uniform." AJ Tips His Fidora At Her And Holds Out His Hand.

"Follow Me Beautiful." He Winks.

"Alright Javi, Bring In The Next One." In Walks This Blonde. She's Already Licking Her Lips And Rubbing Her Legs When She Sits Down In Front Of Me. "Name?"

"Trisha." She Winks And Bites Her Lip. Great..... Another Brianna. If She Steps Out Of Line She'll End Up Like Her Too.

"You're Applying To Be An Advertising Sales Agent?" She Nods. I Turn To Javi. "Qué Te Parece Hermano?" (What Do You Think Brother?) He Nods. "Alright, You're Hired. You Start Today. Javi, Get AJ To Show Her The Ropes." He Nods Again.

"Thank You So Much! I Won't Let You Down Handsome." She Winks Ans Eagerly Leaves With Javier. I Lean Against My Desk And Rub My Temples. This Is Gonna Be A Long Fucking Day. I Need My Princess.

- Bella's POV -

- At The Mall -

We've Been Here For Hours And Have Practically Bought The Entire Mall. Allison Bought Baby Clothes, Shoes, Toys, Pacies, Bibs And Even A Crib.

"Allison?" I Ask Cautiously.

"Yes Sweetheart?"

"Don't You Think This Is Too Much? We Don't Even Know The Gender Yet, But You Got Me Pink Baby Clothes." I Tried Not To Sound Ungrateful. Im Very Happy That She Is Willing To Do This For Me, But I've Always Been Independent. Always Had To Rely On Myself. Im Not Used To People Buying Me Stuff And Waiting On Me Hand And Foot.

"Its A Girl. I Can Feel It In My Bones And My Bones Are Never Wrong." She States. I Just Nod. There's No Point In Arguing With Her. After We Had Lunch, We Sat At The Park For A Bit. I Miss Damien. I Lean Over To Ava.

"Pssssssttt!" I Whisper. She Leans Over And Giggles.

"Why Are You Whispering?"

"Lets Go Down To The Company And Mess With The Guys. I Need A Little Trouble To Get Into." She Cocks An Eyebrow At Me.

"You Wanna Go Cause You Miss Damien Don't You?" I Giver My Best Resting Bitch Face But Give Up And Roll My Eyes.

"Okay..... Yes." I Sigh. She Laughs.

"Alright Lets Go."

- The Silver Paw -

Ava And I Walk In And The Place Is Packed. Business Is Booming. I See AJ Behind His Desk And Drag Ava Over With Me.

"AJ!" I Scream And Nearly Climb Over The Desk To Hug Him.

Hey There Kitty Cat! I Heard The News, Congratulations." He Winks.

"Thank You! How You Been?"

"Busier Than Ever Now That We Hired More Employees."

"Oh My God! Am I..... Am I Being Replaced?" Ava Panicked. AJ Laughed.

"Nah Baby, We Could Never Replace You." He Winks And Printed The Rest Of Papers In His Hands. Out Of Nowhere This Beautiful Woman With Pink Hair And Piercings Galore, Came Walking Up With Papers.

"Pardon Me Honey." She Sets The Papers In Front Of AJ. "AJ, I Need These Printed Plz." AJ Winks At Her And Start Doing His Work. She Sighs And Looks Back At Me With A Smile. "Sorry About That Sweetheart. Didn't Mean To Push Past You Like That. I Get Too Focused On Work Sometimes. Names Theresa, But You Can Call Me Tessa." She Holds Out Her Hand.

"Bella. Nice To Meet You." I Shake Her Hand And Smile Back. She Turns To Ava And Holds Out Her Hand.

"Ava. Nice To Meet You." Tessa Winks At Her And Turns Back To Me.

"So You're The Infamous Kitty Cat AJ Has Been Telling Me About. The Boss's Girl." I Nod. "Well Good Fot You Girl! That Is A Fine Hunk Of A Man You Got There."

"I Know." I Wiggle My Eyebrows At Her Playfully.

"AJ! Boss Wants A Whiskey!" Some Girl Yells Across The Hall. Mhm...My Man.

"I Got It AJ. Im Gonna Surprise Him." He Winks And Hands Me The Glass Of Whiskey.

"Excuse Me, But If You Don't Work Here, You Don't Go In There. Boss Doesn't Want To Be Distributed." She Says With An Attitude. I Know She's New Here And Probably Doesn't Know Who I Am Yet. So I'll Let It Slide For Now.

"He'll Make An Exception For Me." I Say Politely And Walk Pasr Her But She Grabs My Arm And Yanks Me Back.

"I Said Damien Doesn't Want To Be Disturbed! He Doesn't Have Time For Bimbos Like You. So Why Don't You Go And Find Another Dick To Suck Sweetie." She Hisses. Okay.... Stay Calm. Do Not Go Full Rambo On This Barbie Bitch. Control Yourself Bells....... Nope! This Bitch Needs To Be Taught A Lesson. Like Damien Said, Make Your Point Clear The First Time.

"Ava?" I Said Calmly While Staring This Plastic Barbie In The Eyes.

"Um... Yeah?"

"Do Me A Favor And Hold This For Me Please?" She Takes The Drink From Me. Once The Drink Is Out Of My Hand, I Grab This Bitch By The Throat And Slam Her Against The Wall. "Listen Up You Plastic Barbie Bitch! I Know You're New Here, So You Probably Don't Know Who I Am Yet. So Let Me Introduce Myself. My Name Is Bella. Im Damien's Girlfriend And The Mother Of His Unborn Child." She Struggles Against My Hold On Her. "All I Have To Do Is Tell My Man That You've Been Harassing Me And He Will Fire You On The Spot. No Questions Asked. So With That Being Said, You Ever Disrespect Me Like That Again, Not Only Will You Be Banned From This Company Indefinitely, But I Will Beat You Motherfucking Ass! Try Me Bitch! And Say Away From My Man Because I Will Fuck You Up. Got It?"

"What's Going On Here?" I Get Shivers Up My Spine And Smile.

"Nothing Baby. Just Introducing Myself And Giving Some Advice To Our New Employees." I Let Her Go And She Falls To The Ground Gasping For Air. I Walk Over To Him And Stand On My Tippy Toes To Kiss Him. He Wraps His Arms Around Me And Kisses Me Harder. "Miss Me?"

"Always Princess."

"I Was About To Bring You Your Drink But I Got Side Tracked." I Glare At The Heavily Breathing Barbie Still On The Floor.

"How About I Drink You Instead?" He Growls And Nibbles On My Neck Making Me Giggle.

"Ugh.... Im So Jealous." Ava Sighs.

"Want Me To Nibble On You Beautiful? I Would Gladly Dine On That Gorgeous Milky Flesh Of Yours." Tessa Winks At Ava Who Turned Redder Thank A Tomato. I Laughed And Turned To Damien.

"Wanna Go Home And Snuggle?" I Smile At Him.

"AJ?" He Says Never Taking His Eyes Off Me.

"I Got It Covered Boss." AJ Chuckles.

"Lets Go Princess." The Look On That Barbie's Face Was Priceless When Damien Picked Me Up, Grabbing A Handful Of My Ass. I Wish I Had My Camera. That Would Have Been My New Wallpaper.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

12.2M 368K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
21.9M 464K 50
"Don't ever let me smell another man on you Kitten." He pinned me up against the wall holding my hands above my head. "You are mine.... Only mine." ...
185K 7.2K 24
(Book 1 of the 'Lovers' Series) What he wants, he takes. Especially what he is owed. Thailynn is sold to the Mafia. No more family and friends, j...