[โœ”๏ธ] ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ฒ๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘จ'๐‘บ ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘จ...

By -MEGUMISTYPE

โž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐€๐ ๐Œ๐„ ๐Š๐„๐„๐๐’ ๐Œ๐„ ๐”๐ โž ใƒป... More

1 โžค ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐๐š๐ง๐ข'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
2โžค๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐
3 โžค ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
4 โžค ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ
5 โžค ๐๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
6 โžค ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
7 โžค ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
8 โžค ๐€๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
9 โžค ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
10 โžค ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
11 โžค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
12 โžค ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
13 โžค ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
14 โžค ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
15 โžค ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ 
17 โžค ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
18 โžค ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ

16 โžค ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž

10.4K 220 661
By -MEGUMISTYPE

Chapter 16
"first time"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

warning: sexual content/smut

I squeezed my thighs together as I twisted and turned around my bed, I've been having these dreams for the past month. Dreams of me pleasuring Akaashi like he wanted and vice-versa, I had become sexually frustrated.

I joke around with keiji all the time about sex but we've never actually gotten to it, I surely wasn't gonna be the one to initiate it.

"y/n you have plans tonight?" Kuroo asks while helping me take down the nets after volleyball practice ended.

I nod, "I'm sleeping over at Keiji's house."

Kenma and kuroo look at each other then give me smirks "maybe tonight will be your lucky night."

I sigh and look down "I don't want him to feel pressured that we have to do stuff already."

"hopefully it does happen I'm tired of hearing your complaints." Kenma rolls his eyes.

I turn back to face Kenma and furrow my brows "your acting like I'm some uncontrollable horny monster"

"you basically are."

I roll my eyes at the comment then suddenly get a text notification from keiji.

I'm here to pick you up <3

A smile grows on my face, I wave goodbye to the boys and walk to the location akaashi was.

"hey baby." He pulls me into a kiss right away.

"hii I missed you." I rest my head on his shoulder while he wraps his arm around my waist.

"me too, you look pretty today like usual."

"you're prettier."

He caresses my cheek and smiles, " I know you're hungry wanna go for some ramen?"

I instantly nod and we walk to the ramen shop, during the walk the thoughts started coming to me especially since he was resting his hand on my lower back almost at my ass.

Once we arrived and got our ramen, I stared at Akaashi eating his ramen, how his fingers gripped the chopsticks perfectly, oh to be the chopsticks.

"y/n are you ok? You seem out of it today." He reached for my hand and caressed my palm with his finger.

"yeah I'm fine keiji." I blush and bite my lip

he stares at me dead in the eyes, "you're lying, talk to me y/n"

"I'm not lying I swe-"

"y/n come on."

"I can't it's embarrassing." I cover my warm blushed cheeks.

"come on I'm your boyfriend why would I judge you?"

I sigh "fine, basically I've been having dreams about you." I purse my lips.

"what's so bad about that I always dream about you?" Akaashi laughs

"it's not like cute couple dreams it's like....us you know fucking." I immediately put my hands over my face in embarrassment.

"oh but you always joke about it so why are you embarrassed and we've come close to it." he tucks a piece of hair behind your ear.

"I don't know." I laugh.

He layed his head on my chest, we were in his bed cuddling after a long day. Akaashi wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt his breaths on my stomach.

"what do you wanna do?" Keiji twirled pieces of my hair.

"I'm tired...let's cuddle and sleep." I gave him a little kiss on the top of his head

           Authors note

I really played y'all thinking there was gonna be smut this chapters👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨💅🏽

Why are you still scrolling  there's no smut 🙄

THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER BYE

just kidding a promise is a promise now enjoy you horny freaky fucks💆🏽‍♀️💆🏽‍♀️

"you sure you don't want to make those dreams reality?" He began lifting himself off me and kissing my neck at the same time.

"Keiji you're gonna get me in a even bigger mood to-" I slightly moaned to the sucks and kisses akaashi was placing on my neck.

he suddenly stopped kissing my neck and lifted himself to hover over me "your consent before I continue?"

my heart felt like it skipped a beat, I caressed his cheek and smiled "of course-"

I was immediately cut off by a kiss and my shirt getting lifted up as well as my bra with it.

I didn't break the kiss meanwhile I slid off my sweatpants in which he later pushed my panties aside and stuck in two fingers. I let go of the kiss and let out a slight whimper.

he began to kiss and suck on my neck again while playing around with my womanhood, who knew he was so good at this. I've never felt this pleasured before it was almost addicting, He pumped his fingers in and out until I felt my climax arriving.

"keiji I'm gonna-"

"not yet." he said with a stern voice .

The dominance was making me crave him even more.

he began unbuckling his belt to then reveal his hardened member, my eyes widen at the size of it.

"Keiji I don't if it's going to fit-"

"I'll go slow at first I promise." He says while sliding on the condom.

I nod and get on my back in which he then pins my wrists down on the bed and slides himself in. I felt a slight pain that I teared up a little.

"fuck y/n you're so tight." he groaned

I give him a slight nod indicating that he could start moving. He began in a slow pace like he promised, the pleasure I was going through was indescribable.

He was groaning and moaning profanities in my ear which was turning me on even more, I too was a moaning mess. He began moving at an even faster pace and grabbed onto the headboard of his bed.

"I'm gonna cum-" I moaned

"me too." he groaned while he intertwined his fingers to mine.

we both released at the same time, we were both a mess. Panting and out of breathe he reached his arms out for me indicating for me to come here. I layed on his chest under his covers.

"you did amazing." He kissed my head

"you too Akaashi you made me feel...so good." I smiled.

He lifts up my chin to look straight at him "I love you y/n"

my eyes widen, we've never said I love you before...

"I love you too keiji."

Authors note

an: y'all happy now🙄🤚🏽🤚🏽 you're welcome for the meal😋

anywayss I started a suna ff so I'll let you guys know when I publish it! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 8.2K 100
แด€ แด›แด€สŸสŸ แดกแด€สŸสŸ สŸแดแดแดs ษชษดา“ส€แดษดแด› แดา“ แดแด‡ ส™สŸแดแด„แด‹ษชษดษข แดส แด ษชแด‡แดก แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชแด…แด‡. แด›สœแด‡ แด ษชแด‡แดก า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜, ษชs sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› ษช สœแด€แด… ษขษชแด แด‡ษด แดœแด˜ แดษด sแด‡แด‡ษชษดษข แด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด. "๐ƒ...
205K 5.5K 38
โ€Žืด๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซืด โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Š ใ€€ โ”Š ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Š โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Š ใ€€ โ˜† ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Š โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€ โœฌ ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€โœฌ...
274K 8.8K 24
โ†ท โ‹ฏ โ™กแตŽ โŒœ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค, ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.โŒŸ โ˜๏ธ . . . โ†ณin which the karasuno...
612K 18.9K 34
โ†ณ anime thighs โ†ด โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฌแŸธแŸธ แ”พ โ””โžค แดกสœแด‡ษด แด‹แด‡ษดแดแด€ แดแด‡แด‡แด›s สœษชs ษดแด‡แดก ษขแด€แดแด‡ส€ ษดแด‡ษชษขสœส™แดส€ โ€โžท |date started : 3/30/21 |date ended : 6/30/21 k.kozume x fem reader