𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

By mformiyaaaaa

"ʙᴀʙʏ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ." 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 More

𝐷𝐸𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁
one
two
three
four
📍Characters📍
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
psst..
book 2
love y'all ❤️

sixteen

4.9K 235 137
By mformiyaaaaa

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

Ashante Janiyah Walls

"Tai !!" I yelled from his room.

"......"

"Latrell !!" I yelled again because I refused to get up. Call me Rosa Parks.

"What ?!" He yelled back. "Comere !!"

"I'm taking a shit !! Can a nigga shit in peace ?! Damn." He yelled making me bust out laughing.

Me and Taison been talking for a few months. No one knows though simply because we didn't want them to. We don't like everyone in our business so we kept it to ourselves.

Sometimes it would be nice for people to know but the more people that know, the more drama and arguing we would have.

Also because i'm the type to believe everything that I hear so as soon as someone says something about Tai imma be quick to believe it. We plan on telling the gang soon, just not right now. Hopefully they'll understand why we waited to say something.

"What ?" He came in the room mugging me. "You smell like shit." I laughed.

"No I don't." He frowned up at me. "Yes you do Tai. That scent rubbed off on you. Go shower."

"It's probably yo stank ass pussy." He mumbled going through his closet. "Tammat this pussy that was just on yo face and cumming in yo mouth ? That pussy ?"

"Shut the fuck up mane." He laughed grabbing a towel.

"I see you getting inna shower though." I stuck my tongue out. "Nananabooboo."

"Mmcht you so childish." He laughed at me and walked in the bathroom.

I just laid down on my stomach and read a book on wattpad until he came back out and smack my hiney .

"Owwww Taiii. You know it ain't nothing back there but that shit hurted." I put my head in the pillow waiting for that pain to go away.

"Bro you better not- oh my fucking god." He rubbed his hands down his face knowing what the fuck he had to do since he made me cry.

"Where you want some to eat from ?" He went to the door dash app as I sat there thinking.

"Well you know how Taco Bell put them Cheddar Chalupas back up there. Yeah I want one of those and a quesadilla and a blue raspberry freeze. Thanks love." I smiled.

"If it ain't back by 1:30 you gon be shit out of luck cus D'Nyah get out the hospital today." He looked at me then ordered the stuff. "She really been in there fa four months." I shook my head

"She really hadda speedy recovery. She walking and running now, she ain't all sad and depressed no more, and she ain't got that oxygen tank no more."

"And y'all thought she was gon die. You stupid fucks." I glared at him.

"The way the doctors was talking they said she was. Yo food here." He got up and went to the door as both of our phones vibrated.

Looney Toons 💜🫂

D'Nyah 🥰 come fucking get me 😐.

Shante ❤️ they said 2:00 . be patient 😭

D'Nyah 🥰 can sb bring me food atleast ??

Secret 😛💜 folks visit the pearly gates and think people gotta abide by they rules 😒.

Raivyn 🧚🏽‍♀️ TAISON 😭

Sai'Je 💙 gtfo nigga 😭.

Shante ❤️ tai that was mean 🙁

D'Nyah 🥰 taison you can suck my big fat juicy blue balls having ass dick you stupid dumb bitch stupid fuck. go eat a ass you dumb stupid bitch big teeth having dumbass mad ass stupid bitch fuck.

Raivyn 🧚🏽‍♀️ OMG 🤣.

Secret 😛💜 you ain't have to say allat.

Sai'Je 💙 she gotcho ass 💀.

Shante ❤️ you guys are hilarious 😭

D'Nyah 🥰 it's 1:15 ain't nobody here yet. cmon noe folks i can walk and shit too. lets go steal from walmart.

Secret 😛💜 betttt. im On my way!

Sai'Je 💙 turn yo autocorrect off.

"Ashante !! You ready ?" He yelled from the kitchen making me quickly put on my crocs.

"Yeah here I come !!"

"Bitch I got them motherfucking lemon pepper steppers." Tai rapped as I danced in my crocs.

"Lemon pepper steppers !!"

"Aight lets go before this nigglet kills me." He grabbed his keys as we walked to his car. "She gon kill you anyways." I laughed.

"Lemme connect my phone to the a u x." I cheesed as he stared at me. "What ?"

"Stop saying that shit. Say Aux, like ox. Not no damn a u x." He mugged me passing me the cord.

"Shushup and sing." I went to my audiomack and played a song from Polo G's album.

that album is a bop forreal

"Ouuu this my shit !!"

"I think about you on the road when I tear down the booth !! Girl I can't wait til I get home to fuck the shit outta you !! Even on your worse days girl you still kinda cute !! When if it go down i'm gon protect you pull that stick out shoot !!" He sung to me.

"All I want is your love can't see no bitch after you off emotions we did things that we din have to do. Scared of you leaving I told lies when you asked for the truth. I second guessed if you the one that's when I din have a clue." He sung in my face making me blush.

i'm thinking bout getting him pregnant already.

"They be Martin and Gina but weon think about behind the scenes the way I kill it, loose her voice when she tryna scream. We from the trenches we moved on to the finer things now you don went from H&M to a designer fiend !!" We yelled to the song.

He was playing games gotchu dancing in the middle of the club gotchu dancing in the middle of the club.

"You can only get this feeling from a thug baby." He said making me laugh. "Here come our part."

"TEARS FALLING AND IT'S LIQUOR IN YOUR CUP ALL YOU REALLY WANT IS LOVE !! BABY ALL YOU REALLY WANT IS LOVE !!" We yelled with the song.

We continued listening to music and recording each other until we made it to the hospital.

*In D'Nyah's hospital room*

"Get me the fuck outta hereeeeee." D'Nyah whined as the doctors did her check up again.

"I'm still tryna figure out where all these bags and balloons came from." Taison mumbled in confusion as we all agreed with him.

"We'll discuss that topic later." D'Nyah said. "Mmcht bruh is you done yet ? Shit all you doing is checking my heart."

"We're almost done Miss Mansion . You just have to get a shot fo-"

"A shot ?!?! Who the fuck- ain't nobody say shit bout no damn shot Karen. What the fuck is you- imma sue y'all Sally. I don got shot e damn nough." She said making Taison and Sai'Je scream as me and Raivyn held our laughs in.

"Oh my fuckkk !! She said Sally." Sai'Je yelled with tears coming out her eyes as she rocked back and forth.

"Yooo. She said Karen !!!" Taison yelled as he stood up and started stomping.

"Sir we're gonna have to ask you to stop-"

"Shut the fuck up Amy." He stale faced the nurse as Sai'Je, Raivyn, and D'Nyah stared screaming.

"Nigga said Amy !!" D'Nyah fell back on the hospital bed as Raivyn did that silent scream laugh then laughed loudly making me laugh.

"Y'all some fools folks." Sai'Je wiped her eyes.

"I'm so sorry for their behavior ma'am."

"Oh it's alright sweetie. I'm happy to see Miss Mansion doing better." The nurse smiled as D'Nyah mugged her.

"I don't even like you." She stared at the nurse. "Where the fuck is my nigga Pete at ?" She said making Taison yell again.

"I can't with this girl man." Raivyn shook her head.

"He's coming in a minute to do your shots." She took her gloves off and walked out the room.

D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion

A bad bitch is finally going home !! Period Period real bitches don't die !!

"Okay now where you get some jordan 1s from ?" Taison said.

"And Victoria Secret."

"And Bath and Body Works."

"And Walmart."

"Okayyy damn. Y'all ain't gotta sit here and call put everything. But it came fro-"

"Hello Miss Mansion." The doctor came in making them smack they lips.

saved by the damn doctor

"Wassam Pete !!" I yelled at him.

"We're gonna make this quick because it seems like you have- alot of bags to carry." He said looking at all my gift bags, balloons, and stuff from home.

"You tryna throw shade Pete ? Is that whatchu doing ?" I squinted my eyes at him.

"No ma'am. Let's just make this snappy." He said getting this long ass needle off of a tray and pulling the plastic off of it.

"Oh hell nawl !! Who the fuck- oh no Pete." I said jumping off the bed and walking to the door but Taison picked me up.

"Put me down you dumb stupid fuck !!" I kicked him as he put me back down on the hospital bed and him, Sai'Je, and Ashante held me down as Raivyn recorded.

"I don't like y'alll" I dragged. "Y'all know I don't like needles." My eyes watered as I got ready to cry.

"You have to take four. Two in each arm."

a/n i gotta do ts every week 😭.

"Mannnn." I moved around trying to get out of their grip.

"On the count of five."

"One...Two....Three."

When he said three I felt a sting in my arm instantly making me cry. "You stu-stupid bitch. You said five." I cried as they laughed.

While I was crying I felt another sting in my arm making me cry louder. "Oh my fuckkk. You bastard ass fat ass pot belly ass bitch. You was supposed to warn meeee." I sobbed on Ashante's shoulder.

He moved around to the other arm and he was getting ready to stick the needle in but I looked up at him with watery eyes. "You- you better count to fucking five or I will air this bitch out Pete." I sniffed.

"Alright...One..." He stuck the needle in making me scream in pain.

"D'Nyah it's okay." Taison laughed.

"Stop fucking ta-talking to m-me. On god i'm finna air this bitch out. You could've put me on that sleeping shit then did this." I cried harder making everybody laugh.

if somebody suffocates in they sleep they better not haunt me. dassall i'm saying.

"Last one." He din even count this time !!!

"You stupid bitch !! I'm finna go kill yo mama. On god i'm finna air this shit the fuck outtttt." I cried.

"GETTHISFUCKINGNEEDLEOUTOFMYFUCKINGSKINPETE !!" I screamed quickly as Pete put a bandage over the little hole.

"Was that so bad ?" He said looking at me. "Fuck you. Pink bitch." I mugged him grabbing some of my stuff walking out the room leaving the rest of them in there.

"Don't think we forgot about what you supposed to be telling us !!" Taison yelled from behind me as I got on the elevator.

"Suck my fucking dick." I yelled back making sure the elevator door closed on them. "Imma sue Pete for assault with a deadly weapon." I mumbled to myself.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

remember when I said pick a b or c and only a couple of people did it ? long story short the letter we going with is c.

glad y'all picked that cse im finna be on some bullshit.

vote...press the star

bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 159 24
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘊𝘰𝘴𝘦...
123K 3.7K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...
164 5 8
~𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡...
23K 1.4K 17
Sahle Chanel Carter, an autistic high school senior, finds herself navigating the complexities of a new school year with trepidation. Despite her fat...