Solitary

By CaptainLux07

Solus is often alone. She fits her name rather well in fact, as that is the only thing she knows how to be. ... More

Chapter 1- Full House
Chapter 2- The Perfect School Girl Smoothie
Chapter 3- Unknowingly Knowing
Chapter 4- Invasion of the Plutocrats
Chapter 5- I Hate Cherries
Chapter 6- It's Just a Party
Chapter 7- Abusive Cold
Chapter 8- Hangovers and Hang Up's
Chapter 9- Like a Slut
Chapter 10- Whores and Dancing Monkeys
Chapter 11- Making Nice
Chapter 12- Daddy Nikolai's Lap
Chapter 13- Call Me Nikolai
Chapter 14- Judgement Day
Chapter 15- Nearly 500
Chapter 16- Intimacy Amongst Strangers
Chapter 17- Filling Up
Chapter 18- Missed Call
Chapter 19- Say My Name
Chapter 20- Glamour Eyes
Chapter 21- Fun House
Chapter 22- Music of the Jungle
Chapter 23- Knee's Buckle
Chapter 24- Brawler's Mouth
Chapter 25- Fae Fun
Chapter 26- Stray Stay
Chapter 27- A Bitch's Deaf Ears
Chapter 28- Learning the Steps
Chapter 29- Fucking Hear Me
Chapter 30- Not Even a Day
Chapter 31- Shutting Down
Chapter 32- A Specter's Heir
Chapter 33- Can I get a Refill please?
Chapter 34- Songbird Hear Me, Please
Chapter 35- Second Chances for Second Chances
Chapter 36- Talk to Me Comrade
Chapter 37- Getting to Know You
Chapter 38- It only took a Kiss
Chapter 39- Bomb Drop
Chapter 40- Sex in the Air
Chapter 41- Sex in my Lungs
Chapter 42- Junkyard Dog
Chapter 43- Speak when Spoken to
Chapter 44- Weird Ass Traditions
Chapter 45- Let's Try This Again
Chapter 46- What Friends Do
Chapter 47- Gossip Hounds
Chapter 48- One Machete Please
Chapter 49- Peg all Men
Chapter 50- Like an Anarchist
Chapter 51- Trust First
Chapter 52- Drowning in Jack
Chapter 53- Lost Memories
Chapter 54- A Night Out
Chapter 55- Mouse Trap
Chapter 56- What Makes an Honest Man
Chapter 57- Let Me
Chapter 58- Past Lessons
Chapter 59- Tempature Checks
Chapter 60- It's Been Interesting
Chapter 61- Rivalry Requires Starvation
Chapter 62- Who Did "It" Better
Chapter 63- Down the Rabbit Hole
Chapter 64- Mature Content Warning
Chapter 66- Let Me Have This
Chapter 67- A Paradox of Two
Chapter 68- Little Big Women
Chapter 69- Through the Trenches
Chapter 70- Happy Birthday
Chapter 71- Nothingness and Moonlight
Chapter 72- Forgive and Forget You Not
Chapter 73- Just a Fancy Headdress
Chapter 74- Fight Me on It
Chapter 75- A Sweet Moment
Chapter 76- Proceed as Usual
Chapter 77- Anything for You

Chapter 65- Judgement Day 2.0

9K 490 162
By CaptainLux07

Nikolai

"What's going on?" Holland stops and Victor passes us both with two guards at each side. "If felt the magic lift, is Solus alright?"

"I don't know." Holland says as Victor and the others speed off into the night. "Solus looked fine, but Bari has been hysterical since we saw them."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"She wouldn't stop crying. And she wouldn't stop apologizing to Solus. But Solus looked calm and she was only comforting her. I don't know what happened." Holland shook his head.

"Did Solus say anything?" I ask as we both start to walk in direction of Bari's room.

"She only told Victor to go retrieve a man by the name of Lorenzo Reviera."

"Her father?"

We both make it to Bari's room to servants crowded outside the door. Listening in on the conversation in just as much confused as I was. What was Sol doing?

When the servants saw us they jumped back and fell into a bow, showing their necks as Holland and I passed them barging into the room.

We paused as we saw Solus gently holding Bari's hand as Bari fell asleep. Whispering to her softly as she petted her head. I've never seen Raenah like this, I also never thought I'd see Solus like this.

Comforting, gentle, maternal.

It didn't look like her at all.

We stayed silent until we were sure she was asleep. Solus stood from the bed, laying the blanket over her and walked passed us both without another word.

I followed her out as Holland locked the door behind us.

"Why did you send for you father this late?" I ask. Solus was silent as she walked down the hall. I tried pushing my way into her mind but it was like an iron door keeping me out.

Whatever was happening in her mind right now, she didn't want me to see it. I followed her back to my room, she simply got in the shower and said nothing.

I tried the entire time to get some kind of information. My beast working hard to mind link her, but it was no use. Solus was hellbent on keeping me out.

She emerged from the bathroom half an hour later just as Victor knocked on the door. I stood blocking her body from view as he spoke.

"We have him downstairs. He's throwing quite the tantrum however." Victor says. He looks to me expectantly but it's Sol that speaks.

"I bet he is." She replies cooly and disappears into the closet. She emerges moments later wearing a few of my clothes. In fact everything she was wearing was mine.

Loose fitting sweatpants under a large t-shirt, but she wore her own boots. Her hair hanging freely as she walked out the room. We followed her as the noise of a man's irritated growling and complaining wafted through the halls.

Down at the base of the stairs, two guard stood holding Sol's father. He thrashed about snarling as he bared his fangs in attempted intimidation. But he stopped when he saw Solus.

His hair matted and greasy no doubt from his pillow pressing into his head. His face having the imprint of fabric on his skin. A tall man, obviously a pack warrior once.

But the smell of whiskey was strong on him. He was drinking before he went to sleep.

The silence between Sol and Lorenzo was strong. Looking to Sol, I saw how emotionless she was, but her hands fisted at her sides, I saw a small trickle of blood run from her knuckles.

She slowly descended the stairs as she kept her eyes pinned to him. I watched in silence as she reached the bottom of the stairs and got close to him. Their faces only a few inches away.

"Hi daddy." She said with a smile.

I paused in pure shock. Their resemblance was almost uncanny. If Sol's hair still short that would have re-enforced that fact. His hair was cut almost exactly as hers was.

His presence in her life was obviously more than physical.

"What the fuck is going on?" He growled.

"It's time for your punishment daddy." She said sweetly. "It's time you confess to what you did to me."

Solus

The two guards threw him into the room. This room was also in the dungeons, but it was obviously made for solitary confinement. Cement walls and floors stained with the blood and sweat from prisoners who used to be here. Much more spacious than the cells.

Now here we were.

Two more prisoners.

Victor stood at the open door behind me. Staring at the man I came from.

"You two look a lot alike." He notes.

"We do." I say. My eyes still trained on my father.

"Does he have anything to do with-"

"That doesn't make for very good dinner conversation Vic." I cut him off. "I just need a few things."

"Like?"

"I need an ax, a baseball bat, and an ice cream scooper." I list off.

"Why the ice cream scooper?" Victor whispers. I tilt my head to the side as I think about it. It was really more for mess but I supposed he's right.

Using my hands would be better.

"Forget the ice cream scooper."

Moments later I sit with my father on the floor of the room. The door behind us locked with Victor standing outside.

I urged him to leave but he refused.

"You must be on quite the power trip right now." My father sneers. I look up at him to see him leaning against the wall, leg propped up and glaring at me like some kind of delinquent.

"I bet you used every dirty trick you had make the king think you were his erasthai." He says.

"You jealous?" I retort cocking an eyebrow at him.

"Why bring me here, huh? Haven't you already done enough!" He asks.

"Done enough?" I ask in confusion.

"I've been demoted. From omega to slave! On some high up order from someone behind Lycan lines! Who else but you!"

That wasn't me.

"Property that has been mine, is suddenly not anymore." He growls.

Also not me.

"I've been shunned by all pack members now. Do you know how humiliating it is to clean the homes of the men I used to fight with! I am better than this and it's because of you! And the entire time I had an extradition order on my ass for weeks! I convinced Alpha Ricky to not give me up, but it was apparently also from someone behind Lycan lines. Who else then little miss popular!" He growls.

I stare at him dumbfounded as he rants at me. Finally I bust out laughing. Laughing hard as I hear him rant about his problems. He stops glaring at me.

"Oh!" I gasp as I wipe away a tear. Laughing still as I lean off the wall. "Oh wow! Oh my god. That is priceless."

"You think messing with my life is funny?" He growls.

"I think it's quite hilarious that you thought it was me that did it." I say cackling. "Oh no, no no no daddy no." Shaking my head at him as I pick up the metal baseball bat.

"No im here for you on a more personal issue." I say. "It involves some light trauma. Y'know? Nothing too major."

"Trauma?" He asks as he looks at the baseball bat in my hands.

"Remember when I was ten, daddy?" I ask. "You were sitting on the couch and you were passed out drunk from whiskey?" The aggression slowly slides from his face as his eyes widen.

Gotcha bitch!

"I came, drank the whole bottle. The details get a little fuzzy, but something happened after that." I ask teasingly. "Do you remember daddy? Do you remember what you did to me that night?"

"I did nothing. I put you to sleep." He says through a tight jaw.

"Liar!" I shout and raise the bat bringing it down on his shoulder. He shouts in pain as he stands running to the opposite side of the room. "You definitely put me to sleep daddy!" I growl as I flash my fangs at him. "Right after me made me drink more and then raped me!"

The bat aiming for his head but he ducked. Spinning out of the way to the other side of the room. Trying to avoid me.

"I didn't rape you! Why would I rape you! You're my blood! You're my daughter!" He argues.

"No daddy. That didn't matter to you. Because according to you, Momma was too busy taking care of Jayson and Sabrina. She wasn't taking care of you, so you sat me in her chair!" I scream as I speed towards him raising the bat up and smashing his left knee in.

He always had problems in his left knee.

He collapses to the floor screaming out in anguish. Clutching his leg as I raised the bat again bringing it down on the same knee.

"You sat me in her chair!" I grab a fist full of his hair making him look at me. "You sat me in her chair because you couldn't help the kind of monster you were!"

"I never did anything to you!"

"You sat me on your lap right after I drank that glass you gave me." I say throwing his head back against the wall. Bringing the bat down over his figure again, hitting him across the face.

He falls to the side, blood pooling out of his mouth and onto the floor. He wheezes in pain as his cheek starts to bleed. I sigh and walk over to the other side of the cell.

A bottle of unopened whiskey sitting by the door.

Not yet.

"Do you remember what you said to me?" I ask. My voice lower. "You told me only strong people can drink whiskey." I scoff. "Who knew me making one stupid decision would involve me having to carry the secret of a grown man for the next decade."

I reach into my pocket and pull out a packet of cigarettes. Putting one between my lips I light it. Inhaling as my father tried to pull himself off the ground.

"It's only you and me in here." I say as I blow the grey cloud into the air. "Ain't no one else gonna come in and rescue you. Lord knows no one will even try."

"The king will hear about this I'm sure-"

"You know, the more I think about it-" I cut him off. "It was probably the king that put the extradition order on you to begin with." I chuckle. "That means His royal assness and I need to have a talk."

"So what then? You're going to kill me?" He sits up. Blood trailing from his mouth down to his naked chest, down over his beer gut.

"Who said I was going to kill you?"

He looks to me. His eyes wide as he looks at me. "Isn't that why you brought me here? You wanted to kill me so do it!"

"I'm not going to kill you." I say with a shake of my head. "No. I said I wanted you to confess to what you did to me. And until you do, this won't stop."

"You're crazy." My father seethes.

"Who's fault is that?" I smirk at him. A long moment of silence passes as I wave the bat around in my hands. "Mr. Reviera, how many hits do you think it takes to get to the center of a pedophiles body?"

Let's find out.

***

Victor

They've been in there for hours. I've instructed the other guards to leave as I didn't know how long this would go on for.

But it was now the next day nearing twilight.

And the things I've heard this man confess to has made my beast highly consider murder as recompense when Solus was done. This bastard didn't deserve to live. Not after what he's done.

The screaming stopped an hour ago. And it was just silence. Any silence coming from Solus made me worry. Then I heard a knock at the door.

Immediately I stood off the ground and went to unlock it. Dragging the door open, there Solus stood, covered in her fathers blood. A calm look over her face as her eyes caught mine.

"It's up to you if you wanna look." She said and moved passed me leaving the cell. I stood in silence for a moment, unsure of whether or not I wanted to really see what was inside the cell.

Look.

And I do.

And what I saw horrified me.

Her father laid naked on the floor, his body beaten in, clear indentations of the metal bat on his flesh. The space of his ribs caved in from the force no doubt.

My eyes wandered his form in horror. The ax she had asked for sat perched up agains the wall, the bat the same. Next to his hands.

His arms now holding stubs where his hands should be. His eyeballs laying next to his dismembered hands, next to his tongue, and then his pathetic excuse for a dick.

My eyes flashed as I heard him wheeze in pain. His body covered in his own blood as he tried to scream.

Now a shell of his former self. Eyes gouged out, hands and tongue cut from him. Castrated and humiliated in the truest form possible.

A truly broken thing. Unsalvageable.

"Close the door." Solus voice came from down the hall. "I'm not done with him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 8.5K 33
[Previously titled The One They Call Runt] [This book is currently going through some major edits] Nina is no stranger to the horror stories that cir...
10.6M 330K 34
As an Omega, the lowest-rank werewolf in any pack, Claire is confident her smoking hot Alpha can't be her mate. But she's wrong -- not just about him...
513 197 14
Lycan's were the first beasts created by the moon goddess to protect gods creation; the humans, from Lucifer's creation; the Vampires. Once the dark...
2M 59.4K 36
MATE TRILOGY #1 | Being an orphan at the mere age of sixteen, Lyra Dane, with no place in the pack is faced with an ultimatum; to go Rogue or marry A...