Characters Watching Where in...

By SilveriaRose

I do not own anything except my own characters Sera Takes place after the second episode of the first season. More

Welcome to the Theater
Becoming Carmen Sandiego Part 1
Becoming Carmen Sandiego Part 2
The Sticky Rice Caper
The Fishy Doubloon Caper
The Duke of Vermeer Caper
The Opera in the Outback Caper
The Chasing Paper Caper
The Lucky Cat Caper
The French Connection Caper
Intermission
To Steal of Not to Steal
The Hot Rocks of Rio Caper Part 1
The Hot Rocks of Rio Caper Part 2
Dinner Time
The Daisho Caper
The Fashionista Caper
The Boston Tea Party Caper
The Need For Speed Caper
Lunch Time
The Crackle Goes Kiwi Caper
A/N
The Stockholm Syndrome Caper
The African Ice Caper
The Deep Diver Caper
( ͡👁️ ͜ʖ ͡👁️)
The Luchadora Tango Caper
The Day of the Dead Caper
The Masks of Venice Caper
The Jolly Good Show Caper
Lunch
The Beijing Bullion Caper
The Big Bad Ivy Caper
The Robo Caper
I AM VERY UPSET!!!!!!
The Himalayan Rescue Caper
The V.I.L.E History Caper
The Egyptian Decryption Caper
Dinner
Delay
The Viennese Waltz Caper
The Dark Red Caper
Epilogue

The Haunted Bayou Caper

3.4K 75 254
By SilveriaRose

Once everyone settled back into their seats Sera appears in the room.

"Let me guess, someone new is joining us?" Gray asks.

"Yup, yup. After this episode nobody will be joining for a bit, but there is one more episode where someone new will be joining. Until then, I present to you The Crawfish King!" Sera announces dramatically. There's a loud thud as a relatively tall man drops into the theater. He looks slightly frazzled before pulling himself together.

"Uh, hello all. You can call me CK." He introduces himself. Sera sends him off to his seat before disappearing so the episode can begin.

(Three men are playing jazz music as they walk down a street in New Orleans.)

Player: I spy with Red Drone's eye and I'm jazzed to present VILE's very own counterfeiter. Right there in New Orleans like my intel indicated.

"So the question of the day, what is VILE counterfeiting?" Carmen asks.

Carmen: He doesn't look like he's packing any counterfeit anything.

Player: He could be picking up, not dropping off.

Carmen: Or being picked up.

Player: Your cars on its way, Red.

Zack: Let the good times roll.

Carmen: As long as the car rolls, have all the fun you want, Zack.

"This is gonna be fun." Zack says grinning.

Player: On the upside, tailing a VILE operative's a great way to take in local sights. You're currently passing through the famous French Quarter of New Orleans, down Bourbon Street.

"Oh I do love the French Quarter." CK says cheerfully. He has no idea how he's involved in whatever is happening, but if he can help in any way he's happy to lend a hand.

Carmen: The city's the birthplace of jazz and home to Mardi Gras, a carnival celebration known for its colorful masks and costumes.

"Kind of reminds me of Carnival from the Rio episode." Player says.

"There do seem to be some similarities." Antonio says.

Player: Mardi Gras is French for Fat Tuesday. It seems New Orleans was settled by the French, and later the Spanish. Descendants of these settlers were often of mixed ancestry, and came to be known as Creole.

"My family came from the first settlers here, generations of Creole heritage." CK says proudly.

Carmen: You can taste this blend of cultures in the flavors of New Orleans' famous regional cooking, including Creole dishes such as gumbo, jambalaya, and boiled crawfish.

"Aww man, you're making me hungry." Zack says. Player throws a pack of gummy worms at him to tide him over.

Player: Just be on the lookout for any gators. One of the largest alligator populations in the United States, almost two million strong, can be found in Louisiana. Many of them right there in the coastal marshlands currently surrounding you.

Zack: Carm... company.

Chase: ACME agents in mirror are closer than they appear.

"Terrible timing Chase, just terrible." Carmen says. Chase blushes furiously knowing now that he's back in the show he'll most likely continue making these mistakes.

(Chase speeds up trying to get close but Zack cuts him off. He pulls around the other side to and yells to Carmen through the window)

Chase: Carmen Sandiego, pull over, so that I may arrest you!

"I want to meet the person that would go, OKAY! And pull over." Sheena says rolling her eyes.

Carmen: Devineaux, where's Jules today?

Chase: That is classified, but Ms. Argent is doing other things.

Carmen: Shame, she's probably a better driver. And those are such nice cars.

"When we get out of here, Zack, Chase and Jules are racing." Gray says.

"You have to race with us." Zack tells him. Gray shrugs knowing he'll probably lose but he wants to see if Chase is really that bad at driving in person.

Chase: What?

(Zack hits the breaks and Chase goes off a sharp turn lading in the water.)

"How many cars has he drowned now" Jean-Paul asks.

"Three or four I think." Ivy says.

(Meanwhile red drone follows the counterfeiter. He hands something off to Tigress who spots Red Drone.)

Tigress: You were followed. Carmen Sandiego. Can't say I'm a fan.

(Tigress and her associate jump onto an airboat and take off.)

Zack: Whoa. Did Tigress just ride off on a giant air conditioner?

"I don't think you want one of those cooling down your apartment." Player snickers.

Carmen: It's called an airboat, and I'm counting on you to add it to your repertoire.

Zack: Whoo!

"There isn't a vehicle one land or sea that I can't drive." Zack says.

"What about in the air?" Sonia asks.

"I can learn to fly." Zack responds.

(As they chase Tigress, she uses her claws to cut down a tree. Zack uses it like a ramp flying into the air and landing back on the water. Tigress rushes back to take control but several pieces of paper fly out of her pocket.)

"I'll admit, that was impressive." Sheena says pouting.

Tigress: Hey!

Carmen: Stay on them, Zack.

(Suddenly Chase joins the chase in his own airboat.)

"I guess if he keeps driving into the water, give the man a boat." Player says.

"Watch him crash it onto land." Gray says chuckling.

Chase: Do you wish to mock my driving skills now?

"Chase, I say this as your friend and partner, they will never cease mocking your driving." Jules tells him. 

Zack: Do we, Carm? I mean, he's kinda rocking it.

Carmen: I can fix that.

"At least the crash will not be my fault this time." Chase huffs.

(Carmen grabs an anchor and throws it, hooking a tree before using it to force their airboat to make a sharp turn. Chase meanwhile hits a piece of wood, his boat lands in a tree and he lands in the mud. He see's one of the papers followed closely by a gator.)

"How do you land an airboat in a tree?" Player asks cackling. Most of the room is chuckling at Chase's bad luck, even Chase himself is finding humor in the situation.

Chase: No! No, no, no! Go away. What is that on your nose? Here, boy. Too close.

"It's an alligator, not a dog." Sonia says.

Zack: Aw, man.

Carmen: Hey, Player, we need to post some reward for lost kitty cat signs.

"Oh haha." Sheena says.

"Get used to it kitty cat." Carmen tells her.

Player: Actually, Red Drone scored. VILE's counterfeiter was dropping off.

Carmen: So, he's been busy printing fake tickets?

Player: To an event, hosted by a local celebrity chef called...

Host: The Crawfish King!

"These people are forging their way into my party?" CK asks concerned.

"Not to worry, I'm sure my hermana here will look out for you and whatever it is those people wish to steal." Lupe says.

CK: Whoa! Please, please, call me CK. Now, go right ahead and pop one of these pups into your mouth.

Host: Mm. That is perfectly seasoned. Do I detect a hint of oregano?

CK: Nice try, but you know I could never reveal Great-great-grandmamaw's secret. This Creole recipe has been in my family for generations. I owe my entire success to it.

Host: Will you be serving these yummy critters at your costume gala?

CK: The first Saturday after Halloween, just like every year! And as always, all proceeds go to charity. Last year, we raised over $10 million for hurricane relief.

"I guess that answers what they're trying to steal. VILE loves money and hates charity." Gray says.

Ivy: I don't get it, Carm. Why would VILE bother to fake tickets when they could buy 'em?

Carmen: VILE give to charity? Right. The question is why VILE wants to attend at all.

"If they're planning to steal the money, then it doesn't matter if they buy the tickets does it?" Chase asks.7

"Except Carmen has been foiling their plans for months at this point, they wouldn't risk losing even more money to charity because of her." Antonio says.

Zack: They wanna rob the wealthy partygoers?

Carmen: Up front and personal isn't VILE's style.

Ivy: They wanna steal the charity money?

Carmen: The tickets are all bought and paid for ahead of time, so there wouldn't be any funds on-site to steal.

"That puts a damper on that idea." Carmen says. 

Player: Actually, The Crawfish King's historic mansion on the bayou where he holds this annual bash, rumor is that it's loaded with all kinds of hidden rooms and secret corridors.

"That is true, there are lots of hidden passageways." CK says.

Zack: The ultimate spooky party house! It's the Halloween that keeps on giving, Ivy!

Player: And according to local legend, somewhere in that maze of passageways lies a secret vault.

Carmen: Filled with some sort of hidden treasure?

Everyone looks over at CK who just shrugs while smiling. He's not going to give away all his secrets.

Player: As the legend goes.

Carmen: That has to be what VILE's after.

"I still think they're after the charity money." Gray says.

Ivy: But they could rob the vault anytime. Why do it tonight, in the middle of some crazy shindig?

Carmen: Blending in among all the costumes and masks will provide the perfect cover.

"Maybe they are after both." Jean-Paul suggests,

Zack: Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

Player: Whoa! Seems this house has more than one legend. It's also rumored to be haunted.

"Haunted?" Zack asks.

"Zack there is no certifiable evidence that ghosts are real." Jules says.

Zack: Haunted?

Carmen: VILE doesn't scare easy. Player, we'll need three tickets.

Player: You do realize they're $100,000 each.

Carmen: I'm a sucker for charity.

"That's quite generous of you young lady." CK says smiling. 

"When we get out of here, we'll need a lot more then three tickets." Carmen says.

(VILE HQ)

Maelstrom: Tigress has procured a counterfeit ticket for herself, and a plus one of our choosing. It would seem that Operation Haunted Bayou is good to go.

Bellum: And speaking of haunts, say hello to our very own ghost in the machine.

The Troll: Computer humor, cute. But I prefer being acknowledged by my code name, The Troll.

Player groans.

"Trolls are the worst." He says.

"Yeah, they hide under bridges and eat poor innocent goats." Zack says. 

"Wrong kind of troll Zack." Player tells him.

Bellum: As you wish, Troll.

The Troll: Ah, ah, ah, small detail, I know, but there's a "the." The Troll.

"He's even more insufferable then normal trolls!" Player shouts.

Bellum: But, as you wish, "The Troll," does not sound correct to my ear.

The Troll: Look, I write code, not books on grammar.

Maelstrom: You did call to brief us, The Troll?

"You think it would annoy him if we all just dropped the "the" in his name?" Gray asks.

"Oh absolutely." Sheena says.

"Perfect." Gray smirks.

The Troll: Ha! I see what you did there. But, yeah, feast your eyeballs. Thermal and satellite views of the mansion. These ought to help your peeps navigate those secret corridors during the party, which I'll be crashing from the privacy of my room, behind this mask.

"Oh man, he's like an evil, less talented Player." Ivy says.

(CK's Mansion)

Zack: Haunted. Yeah, right.

(Ivy scares Zack with her costume.)

Ivy: Whoa, Zack. Since when do you not like hockey?

"Have you never seen Friday the 13th?" Player asks. Ivy just shakes her head no.

Zack: Since right now, when you ruined it for me forever.

Ivy: You're wearing Carmen's color.

Carmen: He's allowed. I'm changing things up tonight.

Ivy: Whoa!

Zack: Wicked cool! And I mean wicked.

Gray whistles.

"You can cast a spell on me any time." He says. Carmen rolls her eyes.

Carmen: Now, who's ready to make a clean sweep of this place?

Zack: Whoa! Ah!

Waiter: Crawfish? They're to die for.

Zack: But they don't look like fish.

"No my boy, they're a crustacean. Like shrimp or lobster." CK explains.

Ivy: They're crustaceans. And they are, oh, so good!

Carmen: You two move into position while I mingle.

Tigress: Come on already, Plus One.

"Who am I stuck with this..." Sheena trails off as a familiar singing is hear.

"Oh no, not HER." Gray groans.

Paperstar: Boo.

Both: Nice costume.

Tigress: At least a tiger's a thing. What are you dressed up as?

Paperstar: Mind your own mittens, kitty cat. Unless you care to find out who here has sharper claws.

"If I had to bet between the two of you, I'd bet on Sheena." Carmen says.

"Really? Why's that?" Sheena asks.

"Because you're gloves are attached to your suit, you can't lose your claws. Cut off Paper Star's supply of paper and you have the advantage." Carmen explains.

Ivy: Out of the way and quiet, the perfect base camp.

Zack: Ivy, you think that's Great-great-grandmamaw? Maybe she's the one haunting this mansion.

"That's her all right. Grandmamaw was too sweet a lady to be haunting that place though." CK chuckles.

Ivy: Check it out, Red Drone's in costume too. She'll blend in perfectly with all the spooky deco. That's right, "she." Red Drone's on the prowl, Carm.

Carmen: Watch and listen, any guest could be a VILE Operative in disguise. Then again...

"Seriously, you guys couldn't come up with real disguises?" Gray asks.

Ivy: Whoa, too cheap to buy tickets, too cheap to rent costumes.

Tigress: What are we supposed to do, unmask every single party guest?

Paperstar: First one to bag our host wins.

"Bet Carmen wins that contest." Kyle says snickering.

"Of course she will, Carmen always wins." Sheena rolls her eyes.

Ivy: You hear that, Carm?

Carmen: They're targeting the Crawfish King.

Ivy: They probably plan on forcing him to lead them into the secret vault.

Carmen: I need to find him before they do. Cross-reference the cooking show video, see if you can find a voice match.

"Maybe VILE would be more effective is they sent more then two operatives on missions." Jules says.

"Shh, we don't want VILE to improve." Ivy says.

Ivy: On it, Carm.

CK: (Video) Please, call me CK.

Ivy: Oh, come on! I gotta go unstick a stuck ghost.

"Aww, poor Red Drone." Antonio says.

Zack: Ghost?

Ivy: Bro, why so jittery?

Zack: No reason.

(Zack gets freaked out by the thunder and lightning. A creepy tree branch taps the window and the portrait appears to be staring at him.)

Zack: Stop looking at me! You mess with the devil; you get the horns! Vampire!

"Zack, that was Vlad, which isn't much better but he won't drink your blood." Gray says.

"You sure about that? The cleaners are really creepy." Zack says.

Ivy: are you going?

Zack: Count Dracula! He was here, Ivy! I saw him in the mirror!

Ivy: You saw Count Dracula in the mirror?

Zack: Uh-huh.

Ivy: Vampires don't cast reflections. I thought everyone knew that.

"To be fair, if vampires were real, can we really trust what fictional media tells us about them?" Player asks.

"You need to stop watching those conspiracy documentaries." Carmen sighs.

Zack: Okay, okay. Did her eyes just move?

Ivy: No, they did not! That only happens in horror movies!

Zack: And in this haunted house, Ivy!

Ivy: This house is not haunted!

(A portraits eyes move, only to be revealed as Boris on the other side.)

"They did move!" Zack shouts.

"Not because of a ghost." Ivy argues.

"But they moved! OW!" Zack slumps down in his seat, pouting and holding his shoulder where Ivy punched him.

Vlad: Any sign of our target?

Boris: That was not him screaming?

Vlad: Just some partygoer. Too much sugar from Halloween candy.

"I think that's the most those two have talked in this entire series." Chase says.

Zack: Haunted.

Ivy: Not haunted.

Zack: Keep your voice down, the ghost can hear you.

Ivy: There's no ghost!

(In the ballroom Carmen keeps her face hidden from Paperstar and Tigress.)

"Smart, only way we'd recognize you in that outfit is by seeing your face." Sheena says.

"You know, you're getting very comfortable complimenting Carmen." Jean-Paul says who promptly jumps into Antonio's lap as Sheena hisses at him. Everyone laughs and Antonio kisses his cheek holding Jean-Paul in his lap.

Waiter: Crawfish? They're to die for.

Carmen: No, thank you.

Waiter: Crawfish?

Carmen: Um, I was wondering, is it possible for me to get that delicious recipe?

CK: Oh, I could never reveal Great-great-grandmamaw's secret!

Ivy: Carm, we have a voice match.

"Do you always act as a waiter at your own parties?" Sonia asks.

"Oh yes, it's great fun. I love seeing the smile on folks faces as they eat my food." CK says.

Carmen: Mr. King, listen to me carefully.

CK: Please, call me CK!

Paperstar: I know that voice.

Tigress: I know that witch.

"And my cover's blown." Carmen sighs.

Carmen: We need to get you out of here.

(Carmen runs right into Chase, wearing a banana costume.)

The room erupts into laughter.

"Chase, a banana? Really?" Player asks the furiously blushing man.

"I must assume my future self had little time to find a costume." He says trying to defend himself.

Chase: La Femme... Noire?

"As amazing as you look, I must say I do think you look better in red." Gray says smirking as he steals a kiss.

Carmen: Devineaux? Really not a good time!

"My poor timing streak continues." Chase sighs.

Chase: You're under arrest.

(Carmen zips the costume up over his face, but turns to see Tigress leading CK away. She sprays him with a knock out gas and she and Paperstar drag him out of the room.)

"Oh dear, I am not looking forward to that." CK says.

"If we do this right, it won't ever happen." Carmen assures him.

Ivy: Carm, they're taking CK through the...

Carmen: Kitchen, on it.

Chase: Where did you go?

Zack: Hey, she is Great-great-grandmamaw, says so right... Whoa!

"I found one of them secret tunnel things!" Zack says excitedly.

Ivy: Zack?

Zack: Uh, sis?

The Troll: The Troll to Monster Mash, report, please.

Vlad: We are still awaiting delivery of target.

The Troll: I'm sure I don't need to remind you boys that we need The King bagged by the stroke of midnight, before he can make his big annual show of donating the charity money in front of all his guests.

"HA! I was right, they are after the money." Gray says.

"Ivy." Carmen says and nods to her. Ivy grins and stand up, climbs over her seat to stand in front of Gray. She cracks her knuckles one by one, building the tension as Gray realizes what's about to happen.

"Ivy come on, we're friends right? You don't have to do this." He says.

"Actually I do. Carm's orders." Ivy says. Gray sighs and stands up to get it over with. Ivy reels back throws her fist as hard as she can at Gray's shoulder.

"OW! Aw man, I'll never laugh at Zack again." Gray groans falling back into his seat and rubbing his shoulder.

Zack: Those guys.

(There's a soft thudding.)

Boris: Excuse us.

(Paperstar is knocking on a portrait.)

Carmen: Hand him over.

Paperstar: If you insist.

Carmen: I meant to me.

"Not like she would have if you specified." Kyle points out.

"She is quite the unpleasant girl." Hideo says to his brother.

"Yes, I was not fond of having her in my class. I would have kicked her out if I was able." Shadowsan says.

Tigress: We only play with wicked witches.

Carmen: Careful what you wish for.

(Paperstar starts throwing her origami weapons while Tigress runs and attacks Carmen. Carmen gets knocked back into the kitchen.)

Ivy: Bro? I swear, if you're trying to give me a revenge scare I will...

(Ivy finds the secret passage, and Zack.)

Zack: I found the real monsters.

"Maybe they're robots." Player suddenly says.

"No I'm pretty sure the cleaners are human." Carmen says.

"How sure?" Player asks.

"Not a hundred percent." Gray says.

(Carmen uses the pots and pans in the kitchen to fight Tigress and Paperstar. She gets knocked over and uses the sink hose to spray Paperstar who's paper becomes useless. Paperstar gets a manic look in her eyes as something in the kitchen gets her attention.)

"That's the look of a painful idea coming together." Jean-Paul groans.

The Troll: Okay, you just need to activate the app. Hold the phone up to his eyes and hit scan. Then the funds will transfer from his account directly into ours instead of the charities. Capiche?

"Oh no, that money is meant to help victims of hurricanes." CK says worried. After Katrina destroyed his beloved city he had wanted to give back to the people. It would be a disaster of a different kind of these people stole that money.

Boris: This one?

The Troll: Retinal scan app. Does that look like an eyeball graphic to you?

"Oh thank god they're technologically inept." Player sighs in relief. 

Ivy: So there's no secret vault? We can't let 'em steal the charity money.

The Troll: It's just one simple function.

Boris: You do it.

The Troll: Nope, weather app. Food delivery, keep swiping. Right there, next to... Yes, that one. Now, just hold the phone up to his face.

(They turn around and CK is gone.)

Zack and Ivy high five.

"If they can keep CK away from the cleaners until midnight then they won't be able to steal the funds." Jules says.

Boris: That way.

Vlad: After them!

(Tigress leaps at Carmen who blocks her with a table and uses it to slam her into a wall. We see Paperstar has made a sword out of tinfoil. After grappling for a bit Paperstar loses it and Carmen throws her down the dumbwaiter.)

All the former operatives laugh, all of them had fallen victim to paper cuts curtesy of Paper Star, they all felt a bit of vindictive glee at her tumble down the shaft. 

Tigress: She was cramping my style anyway. Witch hunt!

Chief: A banana?

Player and Gray both groan loudly letting everyone know how the felt about seeing Tamara on screen again.

Chase: I needed a disguise. It was on sale.

"You know, ACME reimburses expenses on missions." Tamara says.

"Whoa wait... you mean to say you actually do something right?" Player asks feigning shock.

Chief: Agent Devineaux, I am giving you until midnight to contact me with news that you have Carmen Sandiego in your custody, or I will hunt you down and personally haunt you for your failure.

"You are no where near as scary as you think you are." Gray says.

Ivy: I think we lost 'em.

Zack/Ivy: Carm!

Carmen: Good work, team.

Ivy: Carm, we know VILE's plan. They didn't mention any secret vault. They're after the charity money.

"One word Gray, and I'll let Ivy go for your head." Carmen says.

Zack: They have an operative called The Troll. He's like their Player, but evil.

"And not as talented." Ivy says.

Ivy: We gotta get The Crawfish King to transfer his funds to the charity before they hack into his bank account.

CK: Huh?

Tigress: Don't tell me, you lost Daddy Crawdad?

Vlad: Swipe there.

The Troll: Ghoulies and goblins, it's 12:01, window officially missed. Abort mission.

CK breathes a sigh of relief that the charity money was safe.

Paperstar: I would if I knew how to find my way out of here. Oh, what are you hiding?

CK: Funds transferred. But with these shady characters lurking about, I have to admit that I'm a little concerned about my hidden treasure.

"I'm guessing that's what this Paper Star just came across." Lupe says.

"I believe so." CK says getting nervous again.

Carmen: Wait, the legend is true?

Zack: The house is haunted?

(Paperstar breaks into the vault)

Paperstar: Paper.

"She doesn't even care about what's on the paper!" Kyle says exasperated.

CK: No. Stop! Please, it's fragile! I'll do anything, just don't harm it!

Paperstar: Sounds valuable.

"Sentimentally? Priceless. Monetarily not really." CK says.

(She pockets the paper and runs.)

CK: We have to get it back! It's my most prized possession!

Carmen: What is it?

CK: Great-great-grandmamaw's original recipe for my crawfish seasoning, written in her own handwriting. It has great sentimental value. It's the single greatest link I have to my Creole heritage.

"Now Carmen has to get it back for you, if anyone understands that feeling it's her." Player says.

"Isn't that recipe also the foundation of your crawfish kingdom?" Sonia asks.

"Oh I don't care about that, but that recipe has been passed down the generations of my family. Losing that card would be like losing a piece of my family's history." CK explains.

Carmen: Paperstar!

Paperstar: Nuh-uh-uh.

Carmen: Trust me, that note has no material value.

"She won't believe you." Sheena says.

Paperstar: Oh, is that why you want it so badly, hm?

Carmen: You know, they say this mansion is haunted.

Paperstar: Hm, is that what they say?

Carmen: Mm-hmm. By the Crawfish King's great-great-grandmother. And that paper you're holding belonged to her.

"Never met a VILE operative that isn't at least a little superstitious." Carmen says with a smirk.

"How many operatives have you seen go through that school?" Jules asks curiously.

"If we count all the students and not people that failed, I was six when I was allowed to start roaming the campus. So forty students a year for around twelve years... somewhere around 480 students." Carmen says.

Paperstar: Is there a point here?

Carmen: I'm not normally one for superstition, but I doubt her spirit would want you desecrating a family heirloom.

Paperstar: Oh, such a shame. I don't believe in ghosts.

Carmen: Maybe you should tell that to her.

"GHOST!" Zack shouts falling out of his seat.

"That's Red Drone you dope." Ivy says rolling her eyes.

(Paperstar looks and see's Red Drone in her ghost costume, she panics dropping the paper and falling off the roof landing in the water. Carmen catches the paper in her hat. Tigress and the Cleaners fish Paperstar out of the water.)

Paperstar: Whoa!

"Serves her right for going rogue on me." Sheena says.

CK: Grandmamaw's recipe! I can't thank you enough.

Carmen: Thank my friend here. You help so many people in need through your charities, it's an honor to return the favor.

"I can't tell you how grateful I am to you folks for helping not only my charity but for saving such an important piece of my family's history." CK tells Carmen, Player, Zack and Ivy.

Ivy: See, Zack? The only ghost haunting Crawfish Mansion is Red Drone.

Zack: I was just jokin' around about being afraid in there, you know that, sis.

Chase: Clearly, I scared the Crimson Ghost away. It is past midnight! Coming, Chief. Coming. Yes, yes. Oops.

"Crash a car, then an air boat, dress as a banana and now you've lost your special pen? What a day huh Chase?" Player asks.

"What a day indeed my young friend." Chase sighs.

(Chase drops his pen off the balcony and it lands in front of Zack and Ivy.)

Zack: I mean, who really believes there's any such thing as...

Chief: It's after midnight. Let the haunting begin!

Ivy: Run!

Zack: Ghost!

(End)

The room erupts into laughter at the ending. Sera appears.

"CK, you like the other guests have the choice to take the knowledge you've gained and leave, or you can stay for the remainder of the viewing." She tells him.

"Well I say, I've grown quite fond of the folks in this room. I'd like to stay and get to know everyone better." He says. Sera smiles and vanishes leaving the timer on the screen. As everyone grabs snacks and uses the bathroom Antonio welcomes CK and the two get sucked into a conversation about cooking.

"I guess he's a part of the family now." Gray says and Carmen smiles.

"Yeah, I guess he is." She says.

________________________________________________

Hi guys, sorry I've been away for a while. I was working on this chapter when there was an avalanche of delays, the last being I was sick for a little bit. I'm hoping to get one more chapter out this week. Thank you all for your patience and no I am not abandoning this story. I am 100% going to finish this, I can't stop now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113 0 12
Approximately the 2nd season, Morgana begins to realize her magic power It's my attempt to show how everything сould have turned if Merlin had talked...
2.8K 49 9
Lol just something I did for fun I only own Carmen Henley , everything else belongs to Netflix
103K 2.8K 23
I just wanted to make a season 2. Juke will be a slowburn, Sorry. I want to make it as realistic to the show as possible. Mainly focusing on juke, b...
4.4K 105 8
This is a continuation of my first story in season 2 of stranger things. (I don't own anything but my OC)