Characters Watching Where in...

由 SilveriaRose

I do not own anything except my own characters Sera Takes place after the second episode of the first season. 更多

Welcome to the Theater
Becoming Carmen Sandiego Part 1
Becoming Carmen Sandiego Part 2
The Sticky Rice Caper
The Fishy Doubloon Caper
The Duke of Vermeer Caper
The Opera in the Outback Caper
The Chasing Paper Caper
The Lucky Cat Caper
The French Connection Caper
Intermission
To Steal of Not to Steal
The Hot Rocks of Rio Caper Part 1
The Hot Rocks of Rio Caper Part 2
Dinner Time
The Daisho Caper
The Fashionista Caper
The Boston Tea Party Caper
The Need For Speed Caper
Lunch Time
The Crackle Goes Kiwi Caper
A/N
The Stockholm Syndrome Caper
The African Ice Caper
The Deep Diver Caper
( ͡👁️ ͜ʖ ͡👁️)
The Day of the Dead Caper
The Haunted Bayou Caper
The Masks of Venice Caper
The Jolly Good Show Caper
Lunch
The Beijing Bullion Caper
The Big Bad Ivy Caper
The Robo Caper
I AM VERY UPSET!!!!!!
The Himalayan Rescue Caper
The V.I.L.E History Caper
The Egyptian Decryption Caper
Dinner
Delay
The Viennese Waltz Caper
The Dark Red Caper
Epilogue

The Luchadora Tango Caper

4.1K 89 503
由 SilveriaRose

Everyone stares in open shock as Tigress shoves Mime Bomb off of her.

"Seriously? These two? Why them?" Player asks. 

"Well, I wanted to bring in everybody from Carmen's VILE friend group, even if they weren't exactly friends, looking at you Tigress. So I decided if after watching the first two seasons they didn't change their attitudes towards VILE I'd just erase their memories and send them back. Once they entered this theater though, their memories are permanent." Sera explains.

"So what? You're saying these two are on our side now?" Gray asks skeptically.

"Yeah well, I don't think I'll quit being a thief. But I'm done with VILE." Tigress says.

"What made you change your stripes kitty cat?" Jean-Paul asks.

"I'm not thrilled that my loyalty could be so easily tossed aside." She says shrugging. Everybody looks over at Mime Bomb. He starts to make motions but Player jumps up and grabs his hands.

"If you're going to be reacting with us, you have to talk. We are not wasting time trying to interpret what you're saying." Player says firmly. Mime Bomb just sighs.

"Fine, does anyone have makeup wipes?" The people that went to VILE academy with him practically choke. Of all the voices they could have guessed at coming out of his mouth, they did not expect him to sound so much like Urkle. A package of makeup wipes appear for him, he and Tigress take their seats.

"Do we have to call you by your codenames?" Ivy asks them. Tigress just groans.

"Just call me Sheena." She says. Looking over at Mime Bomb expectantly as he cleans his face.

"Uh, you can call me Kyle." He says.

"Kyle... I was expecting something weirder." Gray says.

"So, are we ready to start now?" Carmen asks.

"Not quite, there's actually a third person that's going to join you. I just wanted to get you guys settled with Shayna and... Kyle first. More people will be added over the course of the episodes as they become relevant. Like how I brought Hideo in for the episode he appeared in." Sera explains. Everyone glances back at Hideo who has rarely spoken during the show. (Mostly due to the fact the author isn't always sure how to include him.)

"So who is this person?" Shadowsan asks. Used to it by now, most of the room covers their eyes as Sera's blinding light fills the room. When it fades a tall, muscular Latina woman with dark hair and a blue mask on is at the front of the room.

"She already got an explanation, please introduce yourself and take a seat so we may begin." Sera says.

"I am Lupe Peligro." The woman introduces herself.

"Hey, what's the mask for?" Zack asks.

"I am a luchadora. My mask is my honor." She says.

"Lucha-what?" Zack asks.

"She is a Mexican wrestler, they're famous for their unique masks. Luchadors and luchadoras masks are their identities." Jules says.

"Yes, this is true." Lupe says before taking her seat. Finally the screen lights up and the episode begins.

(We open up on waves crashing over rocks and a foggy cliffside.)

Maelstrom: Scotland, the gothic grandeur of its Highlands. The majestic bellows of its bagpipes. The tartan weave of its kilts.

"Cleo will hate it, she despises being cold." Sheena says snickering.

Cleo: The bitter sting of its cold. How are they not freezing?

Bellum: It is unusually drafty in here.

Maelstrom: Sure, our new headquarters could use some weather proofing, but doesn't it just scream VILE?

"I have to agree, it's absolutely vile." Jules says.

"Glad you never have to go there?" Player asks Shadowsan.

"Quite." The ninja says scowling at the screen. The one thing he always agreed with Cleo on was a preference for warmer weather.

Brunt: I'm gonna start screaming if they don't quit their caterwauling! It's like strangling a goose.

"Remind me to bring bagpipes to my next meet up with Brunt." Carmen says.

"Can you even play the bagpipes?" Gray asks.

"Nope." Carmen says with a smirk making him chuckle.

Bellum: Gunnar, however are we expected to entice new students to the very edge of the earth?

Roundabout: Pshaw, Dr. Bellum. The Outer Hebrides of Scotland are practically next door to London!

Cleo: Then why don't you vacate your plush, heated office and pop over for a spot of tea, neighbor?

Maelstrom: Now, now, Countess. Our esteemed colleague Roundabout pulled many strings to help us relocate VILE Academy in our hour of need, completely under the radar.

"When this is over I'm going to smack that guy." Gray mutters.

Brunt: Way to go, new guy.

Roundabout: Besides, I'm presently focused on monitoring all transmissions for Carmen Sandiego, there has been no sign of her all summer long, despite the globe-scouring efforts of our recent graduates.

Carmen grins.

"As long as it's annoying them, I'm happy." She says.

Brunt: Fiercest class ever. They'll tear her apart.

Maelstrom: If Shadowsan hasn't already done so, Coach Brunt. The recent lack of Carmen sightings suggests that our strategy of provoking a decisive falling out between our two traitors may have paid off. Carmen Sandiego may already very well be no more.

"Is it just me, or is it just hilarious how ignorant they are of what's going on?" Gray asks.

"No I totally agree, they don't have all the information they think they do." Player says laughing.

(Transition to a couple dancing the tango. Inside a building Carmen descends on a wire.)

Carmen: Player, I'm in. Gotta say, robbing my birth country's best-known bank is not what I wanna be remembered for.

"So we're in Argentina." Carmen says.

"I bet this has something to do with your mom." Ivy says.

Player: You're targeting a safety deposit box in a bank in Argentina, linked to your late father. Which, in theory makes you the rightful heir to whatever might be inside that box.

"So technically you're only guilty of breaking and entering." Zack says.

Carmen: Hopefully a clue to my mothers' identity, since I highly doubt her name is Vera Cruz.

Player: Like the city in Mexico, could be where she was born, or where your dad was planning to start a new life with you, guys after leaving VILE.

Carmen: All good thoughts, Player. Let's see if we can't find out.

(Carmen finds the box and breaks it open.)

Carmen: So that's Dexter Wolfe. I have his eyes.

"You have his spirit as well." Shadowsan says. Carmen smiles at him, as Shadowsan was the only person in the room that had known her father, he was the only one that could tell her about him.

Carmen: These all belong to my father. There's something else. Player take a look at this.

Player: Okay, how cute were you?

"Absolutely adorable." Gray teases Carmen before planting a kiss on her temple. Carmen rolls her eyes and relaxes into him with his arm wrapped around her.

(A/N I get really mushy writing little moments like that. I just love little loving moments.)

Carmen: Very, but I meant take a close look.

Player: Image analysis, on it.

(Zack and Ivy are outside watching the dancers)

Zack: Who knew the Irish jig was such a big deal here in Buenos Aires?

"What about that makes you think it's Irish?" Sheena asks with a look of disbelief. Zack just shrugs. 

Ivy: They're dancing the tango, bro. Nothing Irish about it. Though it does have a kicky thing going on.

Carmen: Zack, Ivy. Heading your way.

Ivy: Turn up anything, Carm?

Carmen: Another link to my past.

"More puzzle pieces to put together." Carmen sighs.

Spinkick: May I have this dance, Senorita Sandiego?

"I recognize that voice." Kyle says.

"From where?" Antonio asks.

(Dante Basco)

"Coach Brunt made me help out with the new class at one point, I think he was a student." Kyle says.

"So he's an operative." Jean-Paul says.

Carmen: Who may I have the pleasure of declining?

Spinkick: You can call me... Spinkick!

"The names just keep getting worse." Sheena groans.

(He attacks Carmen who quickly dodges the attack.

Carmen: Codename's kind of on the nose, isn't it?

Spinkick: My foot, your nose.

"Don't count on it hot shot." Carmen says rolling her eyes.

(Carmen counterattacks landing a blow. The two keep fighting with their attacks mirroring the tango nearby. Spinkick lands a blow and Carmen just barely avoids getting hit by a car, Spinkick follows barely avoiding a car himself. Carmen escapes with her grapple and Spinkick hits the wall. When she lands on the roof her hands get trapped around a pole.)

"Oh great, another one." Player says.

"Operatives usually work in pairs on important missions. Though I'd say only two brand new operatives to catch Carmen is verging on arrogant of VILE." Antonio says.

Flytrap: It takes two to tangle. Call me... Flytrap!

Carmen: So, all the good codenames finally got taken?

"Sounds like it." Gray says.

Flytrap: Coach assured us you'd head to high ground.

Carmen: VILE really made Catching Carmen Sandiego 101 a required course?

Spinkick: Tough class, but we aced it.

"No simulation can ever prepare you for the real thing." Jean-Paul says glancing back at Carmen. the two exchange a knowing grin.

Shadowsan: A shame that you were unable to take my class, but I can still teach you a valuable lesson.

"Oh and the butt kicking just got worse." Player shouts.

(Carmen frees her hands, with Shadowsan on one side and Carmen on the other the two operatives nod to each other. Flytrap runs at Shadowsan and Spinkick goes for Carmen. As they both attack the screen goes dark. It opens up to Spinkick and Flytrap tied together to a flag pole... sideways on the wall of a building)

The room erupts into laughter at the position the two operatives are stuck in.

"How are they going to get down from there?" Ivy asks.

"Oh that? That's easy, still funny to see though." Gray says.

Flytrap: That went well.

Spinkick: Sandiego won't get far.

(At a café Shadowsan pulls down Carmen's hoodie to find a tracking device.)

Shadowsan: It would seem that VILE academy is still teaching the fundamentals.

"The fundamentals are fine, but real world experience is invaluable." Antonio says.

"And those two buffoons don't have nearly enough of it to be taking Carmen on." Sheena says rolling her eyes.

Though she hasn't said much Lupe has been observing the group closely. She only received a brief explanation of her purpose here but is really starting to wonder what she could possibly have to do with these odd people.

Carmen: Pursuing leads will be that more difficult with VILE's new class here breathing down my neck.

Player: Not sure you need to stick around Buenos Aires any longer, Red. That shape in the background of your photo? It's a church bell tower. And I've located a match.

Carmen: Where?

Player: Where else? Veracruz, Mexico.

"So what if the name your mother took was a fake to lead your father to her?" Chase asks.

"That, is certainly a possibility. Though if that's it, then Mexico definitely wasn't their final destination." Carmen says.

Brunt: You tracked down Carmen Sandiego in Buenos Aires, Argentina? With Shadowsan?

(Brunt punches a chunk out of the table.)

Spinkick: Battling side by side, Coach.

Flytrap: In perfect sync, like tango partners.

Maelstrom: That cannot be. Carmen should despise Shadowsan after what she learned.

"I love seeing them confused and frustrated. It's very satisfying." Player says. Carmen laughs ruffling his hair much to Player's annoyance.

Brunt: Outstanding plan, Maelstrom. Really diabolical.

Spinkick: I did manage to pop a tracker on her. She's currently flying east, toward the southern tip of Africa.

Maelstrom: Do try not to lose her again, please!

(On a plane with Shadowsan who has the tracker)

"I am baffled by their lack of awareness. They should be well aware that we would have found the tracker." Shadowsan says shaking his head.

"Seems like they just plain suck without you around." Kyle says.

Shadowsan: Carmen's path may prove difficult. If she does manage to complete her quest, she could learn that her mother is a civilian or a thief.

Ivy: We're here for Carmen, promise.

(VILE HQ)

Roundabout: Comrades, my intelligence reports that Carmen Sandiego, only moments ago, chartered a jet from Buenos Aires to Veracruz, Mexico.

"Somebody needs to hit him in the face, with a chair... covered in spikes... on fire." Gray says scowling at the screen.

Brunt: Ain't that a fur-piece from the southern tip of Africa?

Maelstrom: Bait and switch.

Brunt: I had little red robin hood dead rights on that train in Botswana, and you made me let her walk! Sherlock, get me on a flight to Mexico, pronto!

"Really glad Maelstrom overthought that plan." Gray says.

Cleo: Warm. Jealous.

"Then go with her you cold hearted bit..."

"PLAYER!" Carmen shouts cutting him off.

"... ter lady..." Player says sheepishly.

Maelstrom: Coach Brunt, you are aware that as a member of VILE's faculty, entering the field presents risks which could threaten to expose all of us.

"Doesn't that risk apply with any operative?" Jules asks.

"The faculty hold knowledge of all of VILE's activities. Operatives are kept in the dark to a certain extent." Shadowsan explains.

Brunt: Mama Bear needs one last shot at dragging little Black Sheep back here by her pretty hair. Just one.

(On a plane)

Player: Okay, gang, you're leaving Buenos Aires, known as the Paris of South America due to it's European-influenced architecture, and traveling out of what's commonly known as The Southern Cone up to the city of Veracruz. It is the oldest Spanish settlement in what is now Mexico, and get this, the state of Veracruz has a coat of arms which features a red cross.

Zack: Whoa! Argentina's coat of arms had a red cap, it's like, all roads connect to Carmen!

Everyone chuckles at that comment.

Player: There are many similarities and differences between Argentina and Mexico, Zack. Both are predominantly Spanish-speaking countries, but musically speaking, you're more likely to bump into mariachi bands in Mexico then tango dancers.

Zack: What about the grub? I already miss Argentina's juicy steaks, slathered in chimichurri sauce.

Player: Where you're headed, the signature dish is Red Snapper Veracruz.

"Fish? Why is it always fish?" Zack groans.

"Because the universe wants to see you suffer." Player says patting Zack's shoulder.

Zack: Hey, another red! Whoa. Wait, yuck! That's fish! Oh, why? Why?

Carmen: This is definitely the spot. My mother had to be the on who took this photo.

Ivy: Think maybe that's where she lives?

Old Man: Carlotta? It cannot be! Oh, how foolish. You are much too young to be Carlotta Valdez. The resemblance is striking, you must be a relation?

Lupe starts in surprise when the man says her name. She knows she's never had a daughter, but this must be why she's here. The name must bring this young woman to her.

Carmen: I must be, though she and I have never met. What can you tell me about her?

(We transition to Chase in his ACME suit.)

"And he's back!" Player shouts. Chase chuckles, he enjoys the boys antics.

Chase: Carmen Sandiego, this is your unlucky day. Carmen Sandiego, you are toast. Um... And I eat thieves like you for breakfast. Carmen Sandiego, you are...

Jules: Agent Devineaux, must you?

"You're one to talk Jules, weren't you doing the same thing a while ago?" Carmen asks. Jules blushes as a few people chuckle.

Chase: What? I wish to be prepared for our moment of victory; the scarlet super thief cannot outrun us forever!

Jules: But yet, it seems that she can, we have not heard nor seen any sign of her for weeks.

"Hey we're annoying ACME to." Zack says.

"That's two for two." Ivy laughs and the siblings high five.

Chase: What else am I supposed to do while we wait, Agent Argent? Unlike yourself, I have no interest in learning dull facts about boring things.

"I would like to say as a matter of fact that I do not feel that way any longer. I actually find these facts quite interesting. My future self just hasn't taken time to stop and listen." Chase says. Jules smiles appreciating the effort Chase has been putting in to mend bridges.

Jules: Each to his or her own, I suppose.

Chase: Just my luck. Chief brings me back into the field, I finally get my suit, then ACME's most wanted goes on a holiday.

(Chase's pen beeps and hi clicks the button, Chief appears)

Chief: Red alert team, and I do mean red. We finally have a fresh Carmen Sandiego sighting in Mexico.

"Great, Brunt and the dynamic duo are sticking their noses into my search for my mother." Carmen sighs.

Chase: Ha-ha!

(Jules just sighs. Transitioning, we see Dexter Wolfe holding baby Carmen as a camera focuses, Dexter waves to the person behind the camera.)

"Aww!" Ivy and Zack coo over the scene.

Player: Thanks to your mother's old neighbor, we know she only lived in Veracruz for one year. A single woman, with no other known family, before vanishing without a trace.

Carmen: Well, Carlotta Valdez isn't exactly an unusual name, if it's even her real one. I may as well throw darts at a map; my mother could be anywhere in the world.

Player: But you have to start somewhere, so why not start with the Carlotta Valdez who fits the age profile and lives close to Veracruz.

Lupe sits up, knowing she lived quite close to Veracruz, she was very interested in her future interactions with Carmen.

(Carmen, Zack and Ivy arrive at a house and Carmen knocks. Nobody answers.)

Carmen: I guess we wait.

Player: I'm sorry. Did you not attend a school for thieves?

"Yeah breaking and entering, great first impression." Carmen says sarcastically.

Carmen: She could be my mother! Way to make a first impression. "Hey! Just broke into your house, I'm your long-lost daughter."

Player: But if this Carlotta Valdez isn't your mom, finding evidence to confirm that could spare you from having one super-awkward conversation.

"Okay, fair point." Carmen sighs. Lupe looks over at Carmen, was this girl really going to break into her house?

(We hear the sound of a door lock clicking as Carmen breaks in.)

The answer is yes, yes this girl is going to break into her house.

Carmen: Don't touch anything.

(Zack sheepishly puts down a figurine as Carmen walks into the living room.)

Carmen: Whoa. My maybe mommy is really into masks.

Player: As in Halloween? Or burgler?

"Oddly, neither." Antonio says,

Lupe: Ha-ha!

Ivy: Hey!

Zack: Hey! Would you...

Almost everyone bursts into laughter at the sight of Lupe holding Zack and Ivy like a couple sacks of potatoes.

Lupe: Hola! Shall I snap your amigos in half, or would you care to explain what you are doing here in mi casa?

Ivy: Don't tell her anything, Carm!

Zack: Yeah! We can take her.

Carmen: Do you always wear a mask in your own house?

"Yes." Lupe says proudly.

Lupe: You are not here to steal my trophies, are you?

Carmen: I'm looking for Carlotta Valdez.

(Lupe drops Zack and Ivy and the ground)

"You could of been a little more gentle." Zack mutters.

Lupe: I do not go by that name anymore. I am Lupe Peligro.

(We see Lupe holding the locket with the picture of Wolfe and Carmen.)

Lupe: I have never seen the man in the photograph, nor have I ever had children. I have been married only to my calling as a luchadora. Though I have been known to make men tremble... with fear.

"Good skill to have." Carmen says making the luchadora chuckle.

Carmen: The masked wrestler, Lupe Peligro, Lupe Danger.

Lupe: Muy bien, mi amiga.

Carmen: My Spanish has improved during my recent travels.

Lupe: I wish I could tell you otherwise, but I am not your madre.

"I am sorry I'm not who you are looking for chiquita." Lupe tells Carmen.

Ivy: We should just have a little peek to see if there's any resemblance, you know, for peace of mind.

Lupe: Uh-uh-uh. You would need to pry this from my skin. My mask is my identity, both inside and outside the ring. To be unmasked, would be to lose my honor.

Zack: What'd I tell you, Ivy? Wrestling's not fake! Oh, I bet you're wicked awesome at that flying grab and flip maneuver!

"Nobody tell him." Gray whispers to Carmen, Player and Ivy.

Lupe: The Chicali Backcracker. Would you like to see?

"That sounds awesome, and painful." Antonio says.

Both: Would we? Try it out on her/him.

Lupe: You are in luck. There is a match tonight, and I would be pleased to have all three of you as my guests. It could lift your spirits.

Carmen: We would be honored.

(Chase and Jules are disembarking a plane.)

Chase: Right where Chief said it would be.

"Okay hold up, I love you man and I mean no offense by this but.... they're trusting you with ANOTHER car?" Player says. Chase smiles sheepishly.

"I'm sure it won't be as bad as last time." He says weakly.

Jules: Maybe I should drive?

Chase: Do not be concerned about my past minor mishaps involving vehicles, Agent Argent. You are gazing upon the new and improved Chase Devineaux! Besides, Chief required me to take a defensive driving course.

"Well she had to do something right eventually." Gray mutters.

(We see Brunt in the back of a cab. Both she and Jules are observing Carmen. At the arena Lupe is getting ready when Carmen knocks on the door.)

Lupe: Uh-huh?

Carmen: Espero que ganes est noche.

(Translation: I hope you win tonight.)

"Thank you chiquita." Lupe says smiling at Carmen who returns the smile.

Lupe: Of course, I will win tonight, Carmencita. It is scripted that way. Just don't tell Zack, I would hate to spoil the magic for him.

"Scripted..." Zack whimpers. His lower lip trembles as he looks about ready to cry. Lupe leans over wrapping an arm around him.

"You know Zack, the films you watch in the theater are scripted and acted out as well, does that make them any less enjoyable?" She asks him.

"No." He says.

"Then why can wrestling not still be entertaining? Believe me when I say it feels real enough." Lupe says laughing. Zack has stars in his eyes as he bounces back to himself.

(Brunt enters getting stopped by El Monstruo Gigante, Lupe's opponent.)

Gigante: May I help you?

Brunt: I just need to borrow that, por favor.

(As Brunt shuts the dressing room door behind her, Carmen exits down the hall. As she heads out she spots Chase and Jules.)

Carmen: Zack, Ivy, double decoy time.

Zack: Oh, now?

"Yes Zack, now." Gray chuckles.

Ivy: On it, Carm.

Jules: I cannot fathom what Carmen Sandiego might be doing at a wrestling event, there's nothing here to steal.

(Chase gestures to the trophies)

Chase: Eh?

Everyone bursts into laughter at Chase's gesture.

"What on earth would Carmen want with those?" Jean-Paul asks.

"She'd only go after them if VILE wanted them, and why would VILE want them?" Sheena asks.

"If they were made of real gold, maybe Brunt might want them." Antonio says hesitantly.

MC: And now, for the main event! To know her is to fear all 300 pounds of her! Presenting... El Monstruo Gigante!

Brunt: Well, well...

(Brunt picks Carmen up by the shirt.)

Gray growls, his arm around Carmen tightens protectively. 

Brunt: Que pasa... Lambkins?

(The crowd is booing as nobody appears.)

MC: El Montruo Gigante!

Brunt: Now, are you gonna come back home with Mama Bear, or do I need to bust you open like a pinata?

"I mean if I have the choice..." Carmen says only to get smacked on the shoulder by Player.

Lupe: El Monstruo, have you gone loca?

Brunt: Vamoose, El Masko. Family matter.

Lupe: An imposter?

Carmen: This isn't your fight.

"It really isn't." Carmen tells Lupe. Lupe disagrees with her.

Lupe: Mi casa, my fight.

(Lupe proceeds to be the coolest person in the entire show and tackles Brunt through the curtains.)

"OH!" Zack shouts jumping up.

"Now this is wrestling!" Player says excitedly.

Jules: That does not look fake.

Chase: Of course, it is fake, you can easily tell by the... La femme rouge! She's heading for the exit! Circle around back!

(Brunt attacks Lupe who BODYSLAMS her into the ring.)

(A/N Seriously guys, I Forking love this chick!)

"Did she just slam Brunt?" Gray asks in shock.

"It would appear so." Shadowsan says. For once everyone could read his face. He was extremely satisfied by Brunt getting tossed around.

Crowd: OLE!

(Chase spots the real Carmen)

Chase: Ah! The wrestling is not the only thing around here that is fake.

(The MC who has absolutely no clue what is actually going on smiles.)

MC: And the battle is on!

Brunt: You do not know who you are dealing with!

"I do not take kindly to my new friends being attacked." Lupe says.

(She headbutts Lupe. Carmen starts rushing to the stage but gets cuffed by Chase.)

"Bad timing." Chase says as a few people open their mouths to comment.

Chase: Carmen Sandiego, you are toast.

Carmen: Devineaux, really, not a good time.

Chase: My sincerest apologies for the incon—NYAH!!!

"Not even handcuffs will stop you." Jules chuckles.

(He gets dragged behind Carmen as she rushes to the ring. Brunt throws Lupe before picking her up by the hair.)

Carmen: Brunt, leave her alone!

Brunt: I see you brought your handsome police pal.

Chase: Handsome?

"Don't go there mate. She would eat you like one of her rice cakes." Gray says.

(Brunt throws Lupe knocking Chase to the ground and dragging Carmen down with him. Brunt climbs to the top rope as Carmen desperately searches Chase's pocket for the key.)

Brunt: Three little birds, one great big stone! Yee-haw!

(As Brunt launches herself into the air Carmen finds the button to release the cuffs and she and Lupe roll out of the way, leaving Chase to take the brunt of the attack. Pun intended.)

Everybody flinches as Chase is crushed under Brunt.

"Sorry." Carmen says.

Brunt: Now who wants some—

(She's cut off as Carmen kicks her in the face and Lupe puts her in a hold.)

Brunt: What?

Carmen: Come on, Devineaux.

(Brunt breaks free knocking Lupe back before going after Carmen who dodges. Brunt uses the ropes to propel herself forward as Lupe uses Carmen as a spring board and lands an epic double kick on Brunt sending her flying. Brunt's phone falls out activating a call to the rest of the faculty as Lupe pulls her into a choke hold.)

Maelstrom: Coach Brunt?

"Are they going to get to watch Brunt get her butt kicked?" Ivy asks.

The former operatives are all watching intently, thinking of this as sweet, sweet revenge for all those burpees and wall sits they had to run in her class.

(Bellum is laughing)

Bellum: Oh, pocket dial.

Lupe: Now let us see the true face of this impostor.

Brunt: No! No!

(She manages to turn the call off)

Maelstrom: Coach Brunt!

"Ooh, getting unmasked would be a huge upset for the faculty." Jean-Paul says.

(Brunt knocks Lupe off and makes a run for it.)

Crowd: LUPE! LUPE! LUPE!

MC: And the winner, Lupe Peligro!

(Brunt see's Gigante and runs off looking for an escape.)

Jules: Agent Devineaux, do you read me? If Carmen Sandiego were here, she vanished without a trace.

Chase: What? She is escaping! No, no, no, no. Not again!

"Every time, I promise." Carmen says chuckling.

Jules: Agent Devineaux, what happened to you?

Chase: Never mind that! I may look like a wreck; just be happy the vehicle is in one piece.

(Brunt promptly lands on top of the car crushing it.)

"Well... at least it was not my fault this time." Chase says.

"Progress." Player says cheerfully making the Frenchman smile.

Carmen: And that's why she was out to get me, why they're all still out to get me.

Lupe: Do not worry, I can keep a secret. But tell me Carmen, would you continue your search for your real mother?

"Anyone I look into could be in danger so long as VILE and ACME are trailing me." Carmen says.

Carmen: The next Carlotta Valdez may not be as capable of defending herself as the great Lupe Danger.

Player: Red, sorry to interrupt. But I just came across a news item regarding a recent string of museum thefts. Thought you might be interested. Since they happened close by in Mexico City.

Carmen: Copy that, Player. For the moment, I may need to get back to fighting the good fight.

Lupe: Viajes seguros, Carmen Sandiego. Safe travels. And know this, if I had a daughter, I would want her to be just like you.

"I feel honored you trusted me enough to share your history." Lupe tells Carmen.

"Trust me, you wrestle Coach Brunt together and that's a friend for life." Carmen says.

(VILE HQ)

Brunt: Not one single soul saw my face. Honest.

Maelstrom: How fortunate, since it is imperative that VILE operate from the shadows, from behind masks. Shall we get into the spirit, then? Halloween is nearly upon us.

(End)

"Creepy." Player says. As the timer appears on the screen Lupe stands turning to face Carmen.

"I may not be your madre, but I would be honored to be considered a part of your family." She says.

"We would be honored to have you be a part of it." Carmen smiles.

"Then call me Tia." Lupe says.

"Tia? I thought your name was Lupe?" Zack says confused.

"No amigo, Tia is Spanish for aunt. She wants you to call her Tia Lupe, or auntie Lupe." Antonio explains.

"Welcome to the family auntie." Ivy says.

"Congratulations, you're officially a part of the crew." Carmen says, really happy that her little family is growing.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

480 38 21
This is book two, comes after The Flower Princess. Lava and Ninjago; enjoy :) NEW CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!! <3333
2.8K 49 9
Lol just something I did for fun I only own Carmen Henley , everything else belongs to Netflix
13K 244 13
Yall know what time it is... All Disney characters do not belong to me except my character oc Maria
393 19 16
This is my season 2 of Julie and the Phantoms, it's my first fanfic, I'm just letting my writing flow through me, so idk exactly how it will end, but...