Haikyuu Reacts

By cgf8emo

It in the title they react to a bunch of stuff. More

A/n
✨I N T R O D U C T I O N S✨
gO giRl gO!!
Tendou!
Partners In Crime

Seasons greetings/ Lost umbrella

377 4 2
By cgf8emo

Okay, I don't think christmas should even be a conversation until December, but I had to get this out before. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, everybody ready for the next one?" 

The tall silver-haired spiker quickly asked, "Are we going to ignore that last one."

Everyone's head turned, all confused.

"If you want to!

"Ok, so this one is called 'Season's greetings from the 4 shit talkers of the apocalypse.' The four biggest shit talkers are singing to their exes and are mean about it. It doesn't say their names but, It is two-third years, a second year, and a first year.

"You guys ready?"

"Yea, I guess."

Starting Season's greetings fro...

A short libero came on screen. " Seasons Greetings from my broken heart, I've been dreaming of how lonely you are. This winter it's been a record cold year, I hope you're freezing and f*cking miserable there."

"Yaku?" lev said 

"I guess."

"You have a nice voice!"

"Thanks."

"We now know one of the third years. Who could the others be?"

A blonde second-year setter came On-screen dancing and clapping along"Cause I've been drinking rum spiced cider, and I've been thinking of all your lies dear. I know it's your favorite holiday~!"

"Tsumu? You are such an idiot."

"Shut up samu! I sound beautiful."

"Two more, another third year and a first-year." Kuroo kept noting.

redhead and a blonde with glasses, around the same height, shot on the screen. "Merry Christmas! I hope your tree burns down!" They sang "You're on my shitlist, you know I hate you now."

"Tendou?"

"STinGyShImA?!?!?!"

"WHat the fu-"

"UShi -buddy that is me!!"

"Merry Christmas! From all our wasted years, Merry Christmas! I hope you spend it alone~."

"I saw your mistletoe, Outside your door, I'm sure that it's just a setup,  For doing much more, You can hide yourself  in red and green. But the whole town knows, how you're easy." The setter sand with a smile.

"Cause I've been drinking rum spiced cider, and I've been thinking of all your lies dear. I know it's your favorite holiday,~!

"Yeah, I know it is, and I hope I ruin it." 

The same middle blockers started singing again. "Merry Christmas! I hope your tree burns down. You're on my shitlist, you know I hate you now. Merry Christmas from all our wasted years. Merry Christmas!  I hope you spend it alone."

"Seasons greetings from my broken heart, I've been dreaming of how lonely you are. Cause this winter, it's been a record cold year. I hope you're freezing, and f*cking miserable there."

Tsukkishima stepped forward to sing by himself. "please no kissing under the mistletoe, I'm just bitter I thought I'd let you know.

"Please no kissing under the mistletoe, I'm just bitter i thought I'd let you know~"

All of the others stepped forward with him as they all repeated the chorus while dancing like they were in a musical. "Merry Christmas! I  hope your tree burns down. you're on my shitlist you know I hate you now. Merry Christmas! From all our wasted years, Merry Christmas!  I hope you spend it alone.

"Merry Christmas I hope you spend it alone."

"I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't that."

"Glasses-kun you can sing?"

"It's Tsukishima."

"Fine Tsukkiblah--bleh-blah."

"Nice job tsukki."

"Shut up yamaguchi."

"Gomen tsukki."

"Sorry that was kinda short do wanna see another? Who cares what you guys think, I'm showing you another. okay This is about the karasuno first years. What did I say? Don't interrupt me, that's right, I read your mind. I'll answer questions later. So they are third years in this so you are going to see their future underclassmen. They might not get along great now, after them knowing hanging out with each other for three years got them closer. They are all teasing each other while tsukishima sings because he lost a bet to Yaichi. Got it? Good."

Loading Lost Umbrella......

"Hah, I won." The short blonde taunted. 

"I hate you Hitoka." The tall blonde said.

"Hey, guys what happened."

" Tsukki and Hitoka made a bet to see who would get a better grade on a test. Hitoka won."

"What does Kei have to do now?" The black-haired setter snuck in.

"He has to sing for us!!"

"You guys suck, I'm moving to Tokyo." The tall blonde said visibly embarrassed.

"No, you're not. stop being salty and sing."

"fine but after practice."

......

"Tsukki it's time."

"Tadashi NOOOO!"

"YESSS!!"

"DO IT STINGYSHIMA!" The freak duo sang.

"UUgggh fine."

"Take me somewhere, before I'm drowned. I wanna grab on even though I can't see, or something." He sang as he skipped out of the gym with the others behind him. "That's never gonna happen though, ohh~ my hands are always wet." He began to clap to the rhythm of the music as he skipped away. "And if I continued oblivious to the fact, I'd lose it someday."

"wAIt yOu cAn SING?!?!?!" Hinata shrieked not wanting it to be true. "Tsukki sang when we were little. I never heard him sing this tho."

"I hate this so much." The salty ass blonde said getting annoyed.

"Not bad tsukki-poo!"

"BraHa-hA-ha!! Wow glasses, you hide so much from us."

"Can everyone stop with the names, plEASE?"

Tsukishima swung around while he sang. The new first years looked over in astonishment. Tsukki laughed and ran out of the gym, Tadashi, Tobio, Shoyou, and Hitoka running after him. 

"Oooohhh~ yeah!" 

"The tiny droplets of rain strike my eyeballs." He sang bringing his face close to Shoyou's. He leaned back over to Tobio's shoulder singing, "And my stopped breathing fills my throat." Closing his eyes at the purposeful voice crack, cause the others to laugh.

"But to me, who will never have a solid shape, that might actually be reliving." His voice went up as he dramatically runs his fingers through his hair, "Only the time I could never get used to my voice." Then, they all fake slow-mo walked as if they were in a music video.  "Turns into an annoying drizzle ahead of me." He stopped putting his arms out to also stop the others.  "I want to let go \of this umbrella over my head. 

"Take me away somewhere, before I'm drowned. I want to be done in while I can't see, or something. It's not like I can do anything about it. These hands I won't let go is always wet. And I was oblivious to the fact I'd lose it someday." The five teens continued to run down the streets laughing, singing, and admiring Kei. 

"Even with soaked hands I'd have to part with someday; Even with the candy, I hated the taste of, I decided to not look at the disaster outside my window. Instead, I gazed off somewhere far, far away, to a place where dry flowers bloom. And like that without knowing it. I'd left behind my heart!

"Wow, Tsukishima you got range!"

"Thank Sugawara-san." He said very embarrassedly.

Everyone else nodded in agreement, looking at him with smiles. 

"Lots of control too," Kyoko said quietly and Tanaka and Noya stared down at him.

"I don't know he sounded kinda pitchy," Tanaka growled. 

He started to do the leaning singing again. Going over Hitoka's shoulder to her ear"The cold droplets of rain sting my eyeballs." Then, going over to Tadashi's "And with my breathing stopped, it hits my cheeks."  And he gave him a wink back.

"But for me forever oblivious of everything. It fills the cracks in my heart.

"While the water can't pile up, I hold my umbrella over my head. Like the world's halo. Take me away somewhere, before I'm drowned. I wanna grab on even though I can't see, or something. That's never gonna happen though. My hands are always wet. and if I continued oblivious to the fact, I'd lose it someday.

"Take me away somewhere, before I'm drowned.  wanna grab on even though I can't see, or something. That's never gonna happen though. These hands I won't let go is always wet. And the fact I'd get eaten off someday. I'm coming to realize that, now. 

"The cold droplets of rain sting my eyeballs. And my stopped breathing fills my throat. While forever oblivious of everything, I leave all the cracks in my heart to you." He stopped and gave a smirk pushed up his glasses.

"Happy now?" They all started to clap. Hinata jumped up and howled compliments and Kageyama was laughing. 

"Yes, yes, yes! I don't regret this one bit." Yaichi said happily

"You could have got him to do everything and you asked him to sing," Yamaguchi said chuckling.

"ugh! I hate you all."

"So, what did you guys think?"

"It's weird seeing the first-years all getting along, but it was catchy."

"They looked like they were having fun!"

"It's weird seeing us call each other by our first names tho."

"Ready for the next one?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY, ITS FINALLY DONE. this took me a ridiculously long time. 1,500 words wooHOO.

I'm pretty sure I started this in November but it's the 22nd now😘lol

btw last night in a fever dream I was picturing them reacting to like, smut wHICH I WON'T DO..... maybe that would be really weird tho.  anyway, comment if you want them to react to smut😜also if you have any requests for this or any other stories.

I might do different books like haikyuu fluff shots, smut shots, or angst shorts (Yes shorts, not shots I really like angst😢). so comment if you wanna see those

(also the grammar app on my computer kept trying to fix Hitoka to Hisoka and I thought that was hilarious XD)

okay, I'm gonna try to update sooner next time but, you never know (I might either do a sad one or start them reacting to HaikyuuxDanganronpa 😉I also might make it a separate story on my account! Then again comment what you want to see, or comment if you want a friend! (you can also message me if you want)

bye and remember ...... IF YOU READ THIS I LOVE YOU BITCH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...