Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thund...

By Creativity77

In this fifth book of the Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans, The Dark Twister, The Dark Hurricane, and thei... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
My Apology+Book V Part II Contest+One Year Anniversary

Chapter 10

412 20 4
By Creativity77

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Ultimate Team Up

Chapter Ten: A Night at Dave & Buster's
Cat Valentine POV

"Whoa, this place is huge!" Sam, Goomer, Dice, Nona, and I all gasped.

It was now around 6:00 at night on Friday, February 13th, and we had just arrived at Dave and Buster's. We were now standing in a huge glass room that had black floors, a black flight of stairs, an elevator, and two escalators, one that takes you up to the second floor and one that takes you back down to the first.

"So where's the game room?" I asked.

"On the second floor, I would imagine," Sam answered me.

With that being said, Sam, Goomer, Nona, Dice, and I headed towards the elevator. Dice quickly pressed the up button which was on the silver control panel on the white wall. "Ding!" the elevator went a few seconds later. The two black elevator doors then slid across from each other on their tracks, allowing us to step inside of the elevator. Dice pressed the small, white, round button, which was located on the control panel inside of the elevator, that had a "2" on it. The two elevator doors merged together and I started to feel the huge cable wires that were attached to the elevator pull us up. Up towards the second floor we went.

About ten seconds later, we heard another loud, "Ding!" as the elevator came to a halt. The two elevator doors then slid across from each other, unveiling a huge sports-themed restaurant.

"Where's the arcade that Taylor told us about?" I asked myself in my head as we stepped out of the elevator and into the restaurant, "All I see is a bunch of pool, poker, and fuze ball tables and a bunch of TVs that are tuned into a bunch of sports channels!"

"Hey, do you guys think that Taylor gave us the wrong address?" Dice asked.

"I'd doubt that!" Nona laughed, "She invited us to come to Dave & Buster's and look!"

Nona then pointed towards a dark-brown merchandise stand that had the circular, blue and orange Dave & Buster's logo on it.

"But, wh-where's the arcade!?!?" Goomer asked.

"Well, maybe it's back there somewhere," Sam answered as she pointed towards the back of the restaurant, "I mean, not all people who enjoy good food enjoy playing video games."

"And not all people who enjoy good food like sports!" Dice added.

"Exactly."

"But, what if you like neither video games or sports?" I questioned, "Then what?"

"Then you don't come here!"

"Good point."

"Let's go ask that kind lady over there where the arcade is," Nona announced as she motioned towards a woman that had blonde hair and blue eyes who was wearing her black Dave & Buster's uniform.

Nona immediately walked over to the Dave & Buster's merchandise stand and Dice, Goomer, Sam, and I followed her.

"Excuse me, miss?" Nona politely asked the woman who was working the merchandise stand.

"How may I help you, m'am?" The lady politely answered.

"Is there an arcade here?"

"Why, yes there is! You see that walkway over there?"

The woman then pointed towards a green walkway with yard measurements that looked as if it were painted to look like a football field.

"Yeah, why?" We all asked.

"Follow that walkway and it should take you right into Dave's Game Room!" The woman instructed us.

"Ok, thank you!" We all thanked her as we started to walk away.

"You're welcome! Have a nice night!"

"You too!"

With that being said, Nona, Goomer, Dice, Sam, and I began to walk on the green, football-field-like pathway. We then made a left turn and started to head towards this light-up rainbow sign that said, "The Midway," in red letters. Before we knew it, we were standing right in front of a huge arcade. I looked down at my feet to see that the walkway that I was walking on was no longer green. It was now light-brown. I was now standing in a orange circle that read, "Dave's Game Room ⬆️," in huge, dark-blue letters. The arrow pointed towards the arcade that was standing right in front of us. Dave's Game Room was huge! In the very center of the arcade were red booths, tables, and chairs and a bunch of huge, black, flat screen TVs that were all tuned into sports channels. At the very back of the arcade was a white room that was filled with tons of prizes. Right in front of the room was a huge, white, glowing sign that read, "WIN!" in huge, capital letters. At each side of the room were numerous fun-looking games that you could play. Also, the game room was very noisy. You could hear today's hit music and a bunch of video game consoles all playing at once. That's when I noticed that a huge group of people that filled up about four booths started waving at us. That's when I realized that those people were Carly, Freddie, Gibby, Spencer, Frankie, Taylor, Ms. Hathaway, Nora, Billy, Max, Phoebe, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Charlotte, Henry, Captain Man, a tall, tan-skinned man with brown hair and hazel eyes, whom I am assuming is Mr. Preston, a tan boy with brown hair and green eyes, whom I am assuming is Miles, and a small, tan boy with light-brown eyes and light-green eyes, whom I am assuming is Louie.

"Hey, there they are!" I pointed out as I started to wave back at them.

"Where!?!?" Goomer asked as he began to look around.

"Right there!" I exclaimed as I pointed towards the four tables that our friends were sitting at.

"Ohhhh, I see them now!"

"Yeah, me too!" Nona, Dice, and Sam chimed in.

With that being said, Nona, Goomer, Dice, Sam, and I then walked over towards the middle of the arcade to meet up with our nineteen friends.

"Hi, Sam, Cat, Goomer, Nona, and Dice!" They all excitingly greeted us.

"Hey, Carly, Freddie, Gibby, Spencer, Frankie, Taylor, Ms. Hathaway, Nora, Billy, Max, Phoebe, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Charlotte, Henry, Captain Man, Mr. Preston, Miles, and Louie!" We cheerfully greeted them back.

"Sit down, guys!" Taylor told us as she began to scoot over, "There's plenty of room for you!"

"Yeah," everybody agreed as they began to scoot over.

"Thanks, guys," Nona, Goomer, Sam, Dice, and I thanked our friends as we sat down at the booths.

I decided to sit down at the booth that Phoebe, Taylor, Miles, Henry and Charlotte were sitting down at, Nona decided to sit down at the booth that Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Ms. Hathaway, Mr. Preston, and Captain Man were sitting at, Dice and Goomer decided to sit at the booth that Carly, Freddie, Gibby, and Spencer sitting at, and Sam decided to sit down at the booth that Frankie, Nora, Louie, Billy, and Max were sitting at.

"Hey, did you guys order yet?" I asked.

"No, we just got here about five minutes ago. Want to to see the menu?" Phoebe asked me as she picked her menu off of the shiny, red table and handed it to me.

"Sure, thanks!" I thanked her as I grabbed the menu and began to look at it.

Since waiters and waitresses always ask you want to drink first at restaurants, I started to look in the "Beverages" section so I would be prepared when ours came. The first thing that I noticed under Dave & Buster's list of beverages was Blue Dog Soda.

"Ooh, they have Blue Dog Soda!" I cried.

"Ooh, I love Blue Dog Soda!" Charlotte exclaimed.

"Me too!" Henry agreed, "Where does it say that they have it?"

"Right here!" I answered as I placed my menu right in front of Henry and put my index finger on the words "Blue Dog Soda".

"Oh, ok!" Henry replied as he flipped open to the page that I was on on his own menu, "Thanks!"

"You're welcome!" I replied as I put my menu back in front of me.

After about a minute or two of looking through the menu, I finally knew what I wanted.

"Alright I'm done," I announced as I handed Phoebe her menu back to her, "Thank you for letting me use your menu, Phoebe!"

"Oh, you don't have to thank me, Cat!" She replied, "You're one of my best friends and I would do anything for you!"

"Right back at you, bestie!"

About two minutes later, a short woman with brown hair sand green eyes who was wearing her Dave & Buster's uniform approached our table.

"Hi, how are you guys?" She asked Taylor, Miles, Henry, Charlotte, Henry, and I.

"Good!" Miles answered, "Thanks for asking!"

"Oh, you're welcome! So, can I get you kids something to drink?"

"Can I have some Blue Dog Soda please?" We all asked at once.

"Yep!" Our waitress agreed as she took out a pencil and a small, brown notebook and began to write down our orders.

"Excuse me, miss?" Ms. Hathaway politely asked.

"Yes? Can I get you anything?"

"I don't mean to bother you, but would it be alright if you were to take our table's orders and the orders from the two tables that are in front of us too? There are twenty-four of us and we couldn't all fit at one table."

"Of course! So, what can I get you all to drink?"

"Can I have some raspberry iced tea please?" Ms. Hathaway, Mrs. Thunderman, and Nona all asked at the same time.

"Sure! Sweetened or unsweetened?"

"Sweetened."

Our waitress then wrote down Nona, Ms. Hathaway, and Mrs. Thunderman's orders down in her notebook.

"And what can I get for you three gentlemen?" She asked as she motioned towards Mr. Preston, Mr. Thunderman, and Captain Man.

"Can I have some Coke please?" They all asked at once.

"Sure! Regular or diet?"

"Regular please."

The waitress then wrote down Mr. Thunderman, Mr. Preston, and Captain Man's orders down in her brown notebook. After that, she moved on to the booth that Dice, Goomer, Spencer, Gibby, Freddie, and Carly were all sitting at. Finally, she moved on to the Sam, Max, Frankie, Louie, Nora, and Billy's booth and took their orders. Once our waitress finally knew what we all wanted to drink, she rushed off to go get them for us.

"Hey, do you guys think it would be ok if we were to play some games while we're waiting for our waitress to come back with our drinks?" Henry asked as he turned around to look at Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Ms. Hathaway, Mr. Preston, Nona, and Captain Man.

All of the adults looked at each other, then back at Henry. They all nodded in agreement.

"Sweet!" Henry exclaimed with joy as he hopped out of the booth.

Just as Henry was about to start dashing towards the games and Phoebe, Taylor, Miles, Charlotte, Spencer, Goomer, Carly, Gibby, Freddie, Dice, Sam, Max, Louie, Frankie, Nora, Billy, and I were about to get up form our booths, Mr. Thunderman cried, "Wait, you kids are going to need these in order to play the games!"

Mr. Thunderman placed ten cards that each had the Dave & Buster's logo on them on the shiny, black tables of his red booth.

"We didn't have enough money to buy enough gaming cards for the twenty-four of us, so we're just going to have to share," Captain Man explained.

"And they have a hundred points on them," Mr. Preston added, "Each."

"I'm ok with sharing. We're probably going to end up playing a lot of the same games anyway," Nora stated as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah," Carly, Sam, Freddie, Gibby, Spencer, Henry, Charlotte, Dice, Goomer, Phoebe, Max, Billy, Louie, Frankie, Louie, Miles, Taylor, and I all agreed with her.

"Thanks for buying us gaming cards, guys," Gibby thanked the adults as we all walked over to their table and grabbed the cards.

"Yeah, thank you!" Carly, Sam, Freddie, Spencer, Henry, Charlotte, Dice, Goomer, Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, Louie, Frankie, Louie, Miles, Taylor, and I chimed in.

"Oh, you guys don't have to thank us!" Mrs. Thunderman replied, sounding flattered, "We enjoy doing things like this with you guys!"

"We'll text you when our waitress comes back to order our food, ok?" Captain Man told us.

"Ok!" Carly, Sam, Freddie, Gibby, Spencer, Henry, Charlotte, Dice, Goomer, Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, Louie, Frankie, Miles, Taylor, and I all replied as we ran off to play some games.

The first game that Spencer spotted was a game called "Pak-Rat".

"Ooh, gimme that!" He exclaimed as he ripped Carly's gaming card right out of her hands.

He then quickly dashed off to the Pak-Rat console.

"Hey, what are you doing!?!?" Carly cried, seeming annoyed.

"I'm gonna go play a game!" Spencer answered as he looked over his shoulder.

"You're going to play Pak-Rat, aren't you!?!?" Carly questioned, realizing what Spencer was doing, "I thought that you stopped playing that dumb game because it was too addicting!"

"Aww, come on! I'm only going to play it a few times!"

"Ok, just don't get addicted to it again!"

"Ok, I won't!"

"It's ok, Carly," Billy assured her, "You can have my card!"

Billy tried to hand his gaming card to his older half-sister, but she just gently pushed it away.

"Thanks, Billy, but that's not what I'm worried about right now. I'm just worried that Spencer is going to become extremely addicted to Pak-Rat again!"

"I-I'm sure that he won't get addicted," Charlotte began, "He's a grown man. He must be smart enough not to, right?"

Sam, Freddie, and Carly all raised an eyebrow.

"Charlotte, have you even seen some of the gamers today!?!?" Sam questioned, "Most of them nothing but sit around on their couches or computer chairs all day, doing nothing but playing video games for hours and hours! And they are overweight with unshaved chins and pizza-grease-stained shirts that they never change because they're too lazy to do it!"

"True," Charlotte agreed, "So, Carly, what you're basically saying is that you're afraid that your brother is going to become this huge slob?"

"No, that's not what I'm saying at all!" Carly replied, "I'm just saying that I don't want him to become as addicted to Pak-Rat as he was the last time that he played it! Can we please just play some games now?"

"Sure!" Sam, Freddie, Gibby, Henry, Charlotte, Dice, Goomer, Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, Louie, Frankie, Miles, Taylor, and I agreed with Carly.

The first game that I played was a game called "Spin N' Win". It was a huge rainbow wheel that lit up. On side of the wheel, was a huge handle for me to pull. So, I tried to pull it, but when I did, nothing happened.

"Umm, Cat, I think that you're supposed to slide a card in there," Freddie pointed out as he motioned to a white and red box that had a slot for people to slide their cards through.

"But, I don't have a card!" I exclaimed.

"That's ok, Cat," Taylor assured me, "You can use mine."

Taylor then slid her card through the card through the card slot.

"Thanks, Tay!" I thanked her as I made another attempt to pull the handle.

"You're welcome!" Taylor replied.

This time when I pulled the handle, it caused all, except for one, of the small, yellow lights that were surrounding the wheel to go out. However, the one that was lit up then began to travel around the wheel in a clockwise direction. That's when I noticed that a red button that read, "Stop!" on the yellow console of the machine was blinking. I then quickly slammed my hand down on the button and looked back up at the wheel. That's when I noticed that the light was no longer yellow, but green. Also, it was now right next to the number 1,000. Tickets began to fly out of the double ticket dispensers of the machine.

"Oh my gosh, Cat, you just won the jackpot!" Frankie cried with excitement.

"Really!?!?" I exclaimed, "Wh-what did I win!?!?"

"A thousand tickets!" Max replied.

I gasped. "OH MY GOSH!!! I FEEL LIKE I JUST WON THE LOTTERY!!!"

"Well, you didn't but you won the next thing to it!" Louie told me, "You just won the thousand-ticket jackpot!"

"YAAAAAYYY!!!"

"And that was your first time playing that game and it's your first time here!" Nora stated, "You're really lucky, Cat!"

"Thanks, Nora!"

Once the machine was done dispensing all of my tickets, Phoebe, Carly, and Taylor helped me fold them up and put them into huge soda cups that Dave & Buster's had lying around for their customers to put their tickets inside of. Not knowing what to do with our tickets, we just took them back over to our tables.

"Wow, look at all of those tickets that you guys won!" Captian Man gasped.

"How did you guys win all of those?" Mrs. Thunderman asked.

"I won the thousand-ticket jackpot over there at that thingy," I replied as I turned around and pointed towards the Spin N' Win machine that I had been playing at.

"And she won it on her first try!" Taylor added.

"Wow, that's great, Cat!" Nona complimented me.

"Thanks!" I thanked her as I placed my tickets down on the adults' table.

"We'll text you guys when our drinks get here, ok?" Mr. Preston told us.

"Ok!" We all replied as we ran back off to play even more games.

The next game that I played was a game called "Super Trivia".

"Come on, Phoebe, Taylor, Carly, and Cat!" Max, Sam, Henry, and Louie urged us as they motioned for us to come and play Super Trivia with them.

Carly, Phoebe, and I all looked at each other, then back at Max, Sam, Henry, and Louie.

"Alright!" We all agreed as we hopped up on the red, round swivel chairs that Dave & Buster's had out for its costumers.

In this game, there were eight different podiums that were all connected to one another. At each podium was a huge, round, red, flashing light and three, huge, white buttons. One had a huge, blue "A" on it, one had a "B" on it, and one had a "C" on it. I ended up sitting at podium 7.

"Hey, Tay, can I borrow your gaming card again?" I politely asked Taylor, whom was sitting at podium 6.

"Of course!" She agreed, "Just let me put it in my own thing first!"

"Ok!"

Taylor then quickly slid her gaming card through the card slot in the little, red and orange box that was attached to the black console of Super Trivia. After that, she handed me her gaming card and I slid it through the box on my own podium.

"Hey, is it alright if I use that?" Phoebe, whom was sitting at podium 8, asked Taylor and I.

"Of course!" Taylor agreed.

I then handed Taylor's gaming card over to Phoebe and she slid it through the box on her podium. I looked up to the huge Super Trivia screen to see that all of the podiums were now entered into the game.

"Attention!" The robotic male voice of the game told us, alerting us that the game had just begun, "Your first question."

The very colorful virtual wheel that was on the screen spun itself. It ended up landing on a green space that read, "SCIENCE" in capital, white letters.

"Science!" The robotic voice of Super Trivia announced.

All of the sudden, a question popped up on the screen.

"Which one of these organelles is considered the 'powerhouse' of the cell?" The question read.

The choices were:

A. Mitochondria
B. Nucleus
C. Endoplasmic Reticulum

Not knowing the answer, we all turned our heads towards Phoebe.

"What are you guys looking at me for!?!?" She asked.

"Because you actually care about school and might know the answer!" Max answered.

"Yeah, now us the answer!" Henry demanded.

"Seriously? You guys don't know this!?!? They taught me this in school years ago!"

"And that is exactly why I don't remember the answer!" Sam exclaimed, "I hardly even remember what I learned in school last month!"

"Come on, Phoebe!" Louie cried, "We only have ten seconds left and I really want to earn a lot of tickets!"

Phoebe sighed. "Fine! The answer is A!"

All eight of us slammed our hands down on our A buttons. Once we had all submitted our answers, the machine revealed the correct answer. Phoebe was right! The answer was A! Yay! More tickets for me!

After the first question, there were four more questions, making it five questions in total. We all ended up tying in first place since Phoebe was kind enough to give us all of the answers. I know she is not the cheating type, but secretly, I think that she just really wanted us to win all of those tickets. We ended up winning fifty tickets each plus an extra hundred tickets each. In Super Trivia, you would get a bonus amount of tickets just for playing. However, this bonus depends on how many players there are in the game. If there is just one player, then that player does not get a bonus, if there are two players, then each player will get a ten-ticket bonus, if there are three players, then each player will get a twenty-ticket bonus, if there are four players, then each player will get a forty-ticket bonus, if there are five players, then each player will get a fifty-ticket bonus, if there are six players, then each player will get a seventy-ticket bonus, if there are seven players, then each player will get an eighty-ticket bonus, and if there are eight players, then each player will get a bonus of a hundred tickets. So, we all ended up getting one-hundred-fifty tickets and one-thousand-two-hundred tickets in total! Man, we are doing great so far!

After Sam, Max, Henry, Louie, Carly, Taylor, Phoebe, and I were done folding up our tickets and stuffing them into soda cups, we decided to take them back to our tables.

"Whoa, who won all of those!?!?" Mr. Preston gasped as we placed our ticket-holding soda cups down on our tables.

"We all won them by playing that game over there," Carly answered as she turned around to point at Super Trivia.

"Wow, that's so awesome!" Mrs. Thunderman complimented us, "Great job!"

"Thanks!" Henry, Max, Louie, Sam, Carly, Taylor, Phoebe, and I thanked her.

All of the sudden, we saw our waitress return with six tall glasses of Blue Dog Soda on her huge, round, black tray. She walked right over to the table that Phoebe, Taylor, Charlotte, Miles, Henry, and I had been sitting at. One by one, she placed the glasses on the table.

"I'll be right back with the rest of your drinks!" She announced as she ran back off.

It took our waitress three more trips to finally fetch all of our drinks.

"Thank you!" Nona, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Ms. Hathaway, Mr. Preston, Captain Man, Henry, Max, Louie, Sam, Carly, Taylor, Phoebe, and I thanked her.

"Oh, you're welcome!" She replied, "Are you guys ready to order your dinner now?"

"Yeah, but we have to get the rest of the kids first," Mr. Thunderman replied.

"Oh, ok. That's fine!"

"Can one of you please text Miles, Frankie, Nora, Billy, Charlotte, Spencer, Gibby, Goomer, Dice, and Freddie and tell them that our waitress is ready to take our orders?" Ms. Hathaway kindly asked Henry, Max, Louie, Sam, Carly, Taylor, Phoebe, and I.

"Ooh, I'll text them!" I volunteered.

"Great! Thanks, Cat!"

"Oh, no problem, Ms. Hathaway!"

I quickly unzipped my pink purse and began to dig around in it for my pink Pear Phone. When I had finally found it, I quickly pulled it out, turned it on, opened up my Messages app, and created a new chat that had Spencer, Goomer, Gibby, Frankie, Dice, Freddie, and Charlotte in it. The only reason that I did not add Miles into the chat is because I know that the cell phone that he has on him is not his.

"Hey come back over to the tables cuz our drinks r here and our waitress is ready to take our orders!" I texted.

I then turned my phone back off and put it back inside of my purse and waited for everyone to return to our tables. Within less than a minute, Miles, Freddie, Goomer, Dice, Frankie, Gibby, and Charlotte were already back at our booths and seated, like the rest of us. Spencer was the only one who did not come.

"Hey, guys, where's Spencer?" Max asked.

"Oh, I bet he's still playing that stupid game, Pak-Rat!" Carly cried, "I hope that he didn't waste all of my points on it!"

"Yeah, me neither!" We all agreed.

"That's it!" Carly exclaimed as she stood up and grabbed Sam, Freddie, and Gibby, "You three are coming with me."

Carly used her super strength to pull all three of them right out of their seats and to drag them all the way over to the Pak-Rat machine.

"Why don't I take your orders while they're um, sorting things out?" The waitress suggested.

Charlotte, Henry, Captain Man, Nora, Billy, Max, Phoebe, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Louie, Frankie, Miles, Taylor, Ms. Hathaway, Mr. Preston, Dice, Sam, Goomer, Nona, and I all looked at each other, then back at the waitress.

"Alright," we all agreed.

"Alright, let's start off with you," the waitress announced as she motioned towards me, "What can I get you?"

I thought for a moment, trying to recall what I had wanted off of the Dave & Buster's menu. "Can I have some macaroni and cheese with some mozzarella sticks as my appetizer?"

"Sure!" Our waitress agreed as she wrote down my orders in her notebook.

By the time that we had all finished giving the waitress our orders, Sam, Freddie, Gibby, and Carly returned with Spencer. Spencer looked as if he was terrified, considering the fact that Carly was using her super strength to drag him to our tables.

"S-sorry w-we t-took s-so l-long!" He apologized as soon as Carly sat him down, "I-is it a-alright if w-we order o-our food n-now?"

"Of course!" Our waitress agreed, "Are you alright, sir? You look terrified."

"I-I'm fine! Anyways, I'll have a cheeseburger with a salad with ranch dressing as my appetizer."

"Okey dokey!" Our waitress replied as she wrote down Spencer's orders in her notebook.

As soon as Carly, Sam, Freddie, and Gibby's orders, she ran off into the kitchen to give them to the chefs.

"So, what happened!?!?" Miles asked, "Are you ok, Spencer?"

"Like I said, I'm fine!" Spencer answered.

I could tell that Spencer was lying. Something had happened over at the Pak-Rat machine.

"No, you're not fine, Spencer! You're nuts!" Carly insulted him, "Stop lying to them!"

"Why? What happened?" Frankie asked.

"He got addicted to Pak-Rat again! He played it twenty-two times non-stop! He used all of my points up on a game that doesn't even give you tickets!"

"Wow. That is nuts."

"Yeah, and the nuttiest thing was that he was about to use his own money to recharge it so he could play it some more!"

"And Carly literally had to drag him over here in order to stop him!" Gibby added.

"Oh, we already know that," Charlotte stated, "We all saw it with our own two eyes."

"L-look, I-I'm r-really s-sorry C-Carly!" Spencer stammered, "It's just th-that Pak-Rat is a-a really fun g-game!"

"Look, Spencer, I want you to stop playing Pak-Rat," Carly calmly stated, "Remember what happened the last time when we both got addicted to it?"

"Y-yeah I do."

"And Pak-Rat doesn't even give you any tickets! You just completely wasted one-hundred completely good gaming points!"

Spencer lowered his head and sighed. "Yeah, I guess you're right, Carly. I'm really sorry. I promise that I won't play it anymore."

"Ok, good."

After that, Spencer, Gibby, Freddie, Sam, Carly, Goomer, Dice, Taylor, Miles, Frankie, Louie, Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, Henry, Charlotte, and I decided to play some more games. Unfortunately, I did not win anymore jackpots, but I did end up winning a lot of tickets. By the time that we decided to return back to our booths, our food was already out on our tables. After about ten minutes of eating, I decided that I could not eat another single bite.

"I'm full!" I announced as I pushed all of my plates across the table.

"Me too," everybody chimed in as they pushed their plates across their tables.

"Really, Sam? You're full!?!?" Dice questioned, sounding surprised.

"Hey, I ate a lot!" Sam exclaimed.

We all looked over at Sam's four empty plates and agreed that the amount of food that Sam ate was a lot.

"Do any of you want dessert?" Captain Man asked.

"No," we all answered.

"Me neither. I'm way too full!"

"Hey, why don't you kids continue playing games while we stay here and pay for everything?"

"Alright, let me just get my allow-" Phoebe began.

"Oh, need for that, Pheebs!" Mrs. Thunderman cut her daughter off, "We'll cover everything."

"Really!?!?" Spencer, Goomer, Carly, Sam, Freddie, Gibby, Phoebe, Max, Taylor, Dice, Miles, Henry, Charlotte, Billy, Frankie, Nora, Louie, and I all asked.

"Yep! Our treat!"

"Thank you so much, guys!" We all thanked the adults as we ran off to play more games.

"Oh, no problem kids!" Nona replied, "We love doing stuff like this with you guys!"

By the time that we all ran out of points, Ms. Hathaway, Captain Man, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, and Nona had already paid for the check and our leftovers were already in white, plastic bags. After that, we decided to cash in our tickets. It turns out that we had won about fifteen-thousand tickets in total. But, we ended up deciding not to get anything and save all of our tickets for next time because this is a place that we are definitely going to come back to in the future. We then decided that it was getting late and decided to get going.

"Hey, why don't you guys let Phoebe, Max, Nora, Billy, Carly, Sam, Cat, Freddie, Gibby, Henry, Charlotte, and Dice sleepover our house?" Ms. Hathaway suggested as soon as we were in the parking lot, "They would have a lot of fun and, Barb, Hank, this would give you two some time to do something for Valentine's Day by yourselves!"

"Wait a minute," Frankie began, "Taylor, don't you have a boyfriend or something like that?"

Taylor sighed. "Yeah, I do, but he won't be in New Orleans tomorrow because he's on a vacation in Florida with his family."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," Carly pitied her.

"It's ok, Carly. I'm fine. At least I can spend Valentine's Day with my besties instead!"

"Hey, that's the spirit, Tay!" Carly stated as she patted her back.

"So, what do you guys think?"

Carly, Freddie, Sam, Gibby, Henry, Charlotte, Max, Phoebe, Billy, Nora, Dice, and I all turned towards Nona, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Spencer, and Captain Man.

"Aww, can we please go!?!?" Billy begged, giving the adults his puppy eyes.

All of the adults thought for a moment.

"Sure, but we'll have to make a stop at our hotel rooms first and get your stuff!" They finally agreed.

"Oh, thank you so much!" I cried with joy, "This is going to be so much fun!"

With that being said, Sam, Dice, Goomer, Nona, Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Captain Man, Henry, Charlotte, Carly, Freddie, Spencer, Gibby, and I went back to our hotel rooms so Sam, Dice, Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, Henry, Charlotte, Carly, Freddie, Gibby, and I could get our stuff together in our suitcases. After that, Taylor sent us the address to her house and we were immediately driven to the Hathaway's and Preston's house!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 3.1K 83
"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her brother. So bright and full of life. Y...
520 69 12
What does a kid from Britain who lives in Kenya, a girl who hates history, and a mysterious temple in Greece have in common? Nothing much, except the...
107K 10.4K 62
ETERNAL SORROWS SERIES, BOOK 2!!!! If you are new to this story, read Death's Awakening first!! It's completed here on Wattpad! https://www.wattpad...
330 49 16
What do a mortal, a Mad scientist who invents steam punk gadgets from the future, a witch, and a mysterious girl all have in common? Why they all cal...