What is he hiding?

By NkTmWF

There's a section of UA that has always been off limits to everyone except the principal himself everyone can... More

Izuku's quirks
Too overprotective?
So he lives..
The USJ incident and an angry father
Meeting Class 1B
A day full of thoughts
New dicoveries
An eventful day
Lunch time Chaos & Missing items
More problems

Prolougue

20.5K 611 67
By NkTmWF

Nedzu's P.O.V

I still remember that day..

The day I met my beloved son.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Flashback

Nedzu was in a lab. He was one of the lab rats there. One day, the scientists had brought something to the lab... a child. He was only 4. He was also quirkless. The doctors would inject quirks into the child. Eventually him and the child got to talk to one another. Apparently the child's name was Izuku Midoriya, his mother deceased and his father unknown. Over time Nedzu had grown to take a liking to the child and was heart broken to hear his screams of pain as the scientists experimented on him.

~A few months later~

Nedzu couldn't bare it any longer he wanted to leave and take Izuku with him. He made a plan over the months and they were about to escape.

This is where their life began

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
619K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
281K 17.9K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...