Child Of The Sea And Lightnin...

By ForeverTwistedLove

What if Kakashi had a daughter he didn't even know about? What would happen if everyone mistook her as a boy... More

Oc information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Author Update!

3.5K 81 33
By ForeverTwistedLove

Okay, I know you huys want a chapter and were expecting one, but I'm having a littke bit of a writer's block. I k ow what I wanna write for future chapters, but not for the chapter I need to type up now 😂😅. But I did post a short one shot that is based in the future as a small apology for the wait. Also, if you guys also read my other story, Phantom of Konoha, I'm half way done with the chapter. So expect a new chapter for that story sometime soon.

Take no shit and stay safe~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.8K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...
209K 3.6K 117
What if Minato and Kushina never died What if Naruto was not their only child Will that change anything What if Naruto was neglected and abused What...
153K 4.3K 109
Sixteen years already passed since Rin's death. Everyone started a new life, Obito was a worldwide criminal, Kakashi a sensei. But unknown to all, th...
141K 2.9K 48
She was known as Haruno by her classmates,but most older ninja know the truth. They used Haruno because her father heard someone was after him. But w...