Dangerous Ishqq

De ThisisIRENE

Love is an amalgamation of trust, concern, betrayal, detest, obsession . This story is gonna bring out differ... Mai multe

Big Day
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 32

237 19 5
De ThisisIRENE

The most awaited day has finally arrived. At party, Kabir's friends started to come one by one. Romi make his entry followed by Nusrat. Manav signals the ladies reg Romi's presence. Nusrat walks towards Kabir who is busy in starring someone. She cleared her throat to get his attention. Kabir flinches and surprised to see Nusrat. She teases him "Someone is looking super dashing and debonair. Looking extra special today. Are you planning to impress someone by the way?". She asks staring at the three gorgeous ladies of Sharma family. Kabir frowns hearing her mocks and says "I am not desperate to get ladies attention". Nusrat chuckles and pulls his ears playfully. "Lying in front of my life. Dumbo! Its clearly visible on your face". Kabir pouts hearing her comment while Nusrat is inquisitive to know who might be Kabir's choice.

She asks "Tell me who is that special one among the three". Kabir grimaces "Nusrat you are going too much. Stop pulling my legs and have some drinks". Avni is fuming in jealous seeing Nusrat and Kabir's closeness.Tara nudges Pooja to look at Avni. Pooja saw Avni's anxiety and understood the reason behind it. She alerts her "Avni your focus should be on Romi nothing else" in a firm tone. Manav is following Romi furtive wherever he goes whereas Tara eyes's fixed at the door. She makes sure no other guests enter the house.

Pooja is waiting for the signal from PIR sensors. Avni is keeping an eye on the money bag. She saw Nusrat and Kabir dancing together and couldn't tolerate it. She deviates from the plan and runs towards Kabir. She excuses them and invites Kabir for a dance. Nusrat is taken aback by Avni's encounter and thinks "Is she the one?". Romi informs Deep that everything is going according to our plan. I have diverted Manav and Avni is with Kabir. No one is inside the house you can make your entry. Deep says "Action time" and enters the house with a mask. Pooja is stunned to see Avni on the dance floor and gets irked.

"I asked her to look after the money but she is romancing here".Pooja signals Avni to get down and keep an eye on the money. Avni nods while Pooja sighed and moves away but Kabir holds her hands and pulls her for dance. Pooja is startled by his encounter and looks at him dazed.

Kabir twirls her around and pulls her towards him. Pooja widened her eyes in shock at his sensuous dance moves. She tries to get away but he is not letting her go. He lifts her up and twirls around.

He then back hugged her and sealed her in his embrace. Pooja is startled by his touch and her heartbeat starts rising high. He then rotates her and both have a deep eye lock. Kabir bends towards her whereas Pooja is lost in his eyes. He has created a magical feeling in her and she gets carried away with it.

In the spur of the moment, Pooja's watch started beeping. She gets alerted and pushed Kabir away. She immediately runs inside. To her surprise, Avni is lying down on the floor and the masked man(Deep) is sitting on the couch. He saw Pooja and says "Welcome Pooja Sharma! I should say that you are bewitching in his outfit". He hits his head "Control and focuses on work!". Deep opened the bag and checks the currency. He is left awestruck with the whopping amount of money and says "Perfect! Here is your video clip". He throws her the pendrive. Pooja catches it and asks "Do you have any other copies other than this? Can I trust you?"

Deep sighed " It hurts when you doubt me?" with a pout. Pooja smirks and thinks in mind "This is what I really want" Deep continued "I am here as I challenged I am gonna leave with money in front of your eyes. Game Over Baby!" Pooja sniggers "The Game is not over yet" and starts attacking him.She used her full potential and hits him strongly.

She kicked him while Deep falls down. Deep is surprised by Pooja's strength and says "I AM IMPRESSED BABY" He gets up and signals her to fight. Pooja attacks him and tries to take off his mask. Pooja is near the table and Deep is trying to get away from her. She instantly took pepper from the table and splashed it in his face. Deep couldn't bear the pepper irritation and starts coughing. He tries to run away but Pooja is holding him tightly. Deep couldn't bear anymore and used his full potential. He throws her away. Tara enters in a half inebriated state. She is shocked to see the situation and tries to stop the blackmailer.

She hits him from back but Deep caught her and pushed her away. She got hit in the pillar and collapsed on the floor. Deep pours ice water on his face to suppress the irritation. Pooja is wincing in pain and gets up slowly. She is about to attack Deep but someone holds her from the backside. That person is also wearing the same mask as Deep. She shouts "Leave me! You bastard". Deep says "Thanks Partner" and leaves away dancing over his victory while the infuriated Pooja shouts. She is writhing to free herself from the grip but she couldn't. He immediately bites his hand while he shouts in pain. Pooja uses this opportunity and pushes him away. She runs to stop Deep but the masked man chases and stopped her. He pulled her and gave a tight slap. With the strong blow, Pooja collapses on the floor. He saw Manav running inside and escaped leaving the fainted Pooja..

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

183K 8.6K 20
Ipkknd is the only story, i believe,which can be re written in many ways. The story of a screwed businessman and a lovely charming girl who are diffe...
69.2K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...
23.9K 1K 40
𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭𝘴...
30.2K 2.5K 32
Pooja is free. Not just free of the burden of living a dual life, but free of the years of planning, of the years she thirsted for revenge. Her life...