Brain Dump

By bluefairyflies

random small stories, tidbits of characters in my books, just randomness in general. some humorous stories, o... More

Ghosts in Target Changing Rooms
Some of Tuesday Black's Backstory!!
Rickrolled

Road Trip

13 2 0
By bluefairyflies

I sat in the vehicle and stared at the bland terrain we passed. Tears dripped silently down my face and I stared at yet another tall building. I had done what they had told me to, and still they kidnapped me.

I closed my eyes, and ran through a lush, green forest. Exotic flowers rushed past me, and a jaguar ran beside an enormous snake. All three of us ran, and ran, and ran...

Straight off the edge of a cliff.

I opened my eyes, and I was falling, falling, falling. Water crashed against the jagged rocks, and I tumbled closer and closer. I was inches away from the rock and I blinked, anticipating the impact. 

Instead of crashing onto the rocks, I stood atop the cliff this time, with the forest surrounding me. All the animals stared at me, screaming insults. I looked down at the rocks, and took a step off the cliff.

The freezing water chilled my cheeks, and I opened my eyes. My face had landed on the cold window, and even in my sleep the tears streamed from my eyes. I closed my eyes once more.

*a/n yeah I know, it's very short. I just wanted to write a short thing I guess? anyway, that's there now.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

He is... By ;)

Short Story

18.5K 1.4K 24
Where Ishan stumbles into Shubman's life one day and changes the latter's life forever. Shubman takes pity on Ishan but will the pity turn into some...
33K 675 41
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
70.9K 3.4K 68
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
10.9K 796 10
Introduce Novel: having $/ex, dirty, rude, bad words, not for young, only in app here , not for social media (Writer by Admin: SIE)