baked | timothée chalamet

By xourescapex

"I'm really busy, you know." Timothée said. His hand lightly rubbed my cheek as he stood above me. "I know."... More

𝐢-𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐢𝐢-𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬
one, 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏
two, 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲
four, 𝐜𝐦𝐛𝐲𝐧
five, 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐩
six, 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫
seven, @𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭
eight, 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬
nine, 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥
ten, 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐬
eleven, 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
twelve, 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
thirteen, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
fourteen, 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡
fifteen, 𝐯𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐬
sixteen, 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧
seventeen, 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝
eighteen, 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
nineteen, 𝐧𝐝𝐚
twenty, 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
twenty-one, 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥
twenty-two, 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐢
twenty-three, 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭'𝐬
twenty-four, 𝐬𝐞𝐱-𝐞𝐝
twenty-five, 𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨
twenty-six, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
twenty-seven, 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬
twenty-eight, 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐫
twenty-nine, 𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭
thirty, 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
thirty-one, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥
thirty-two, 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
thirty-three, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬
thirty-four, 𝐂
thirty-five, 𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬
thirty-six, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬
thirty-seven, 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
thirty-eight, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧
thirty-nine, 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐚
forty, 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
forty-one, 𝐮𝐤
forty-two, 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦
forty-three, 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬
forty-four, 𝐏𝐑
forty-five, 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐭

three, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

5.7K 121 8
By xourescapex

----

liked by daviddobrik and 341,302 others
nolipoli: BAKED -- NEW YORK, NEW YORK ! what a grand opening, vlog coming soon💚

view all comments...

username: HOTTEST CEO EVER
username: i WANT THIS SO BAD
username: stoner girls >>
username: actual icon!

----

Simone and I sat around for what felt like hours, but it's only been a half hour.

"I hate celeberties." Simone jumbled.

"I haven't met enough." I laughed in response.

"Lucky you." she tilted her head at me that was resting in the palm of her hand

"I think influencers are worse." I flicked a piece of paper to her earning a scowl from her.

"That's us." her face softened up giving me a giggle.

"I know," I shoved her shoulder, "fuck!" I jumped to a knocking on the other side of the window. I squinted my eyes and stood up. I walked over and unlocked the door getting face to face with the man himself.

"Holy shit you're shorter than I thought." Pete commented, I wanted to laugh so bad, but felt the need to be professional?

"Come in." I stepped to the side and this little entourage shuffled into my shop. I didn't recognize any of the others yet, but I didn't get the time to look at them. I went to the counter and stood behind it ready to serve him and his friends. They were talking amongst themselves about the place which made me feel weird since I was right here.

"Yo what's that?" Pete asked pointing to the case of art bongs and pipes.

"Oh those are pieces y'all can rent and smoke out of in the back, did you bring bud or would you like to buy some?" I told him. His friends made a series of 'oohs' and 'ahhs'. I glanced over to Simone who was curiously looking at the group, I motioned for her to come here and she quickly walked over next to me.

As they wondered around the place I started to recognize who Pete had brought with him. Kenan Thompson from SNL, and Timothée Chalamet, from Call Me By Your Name. I did my best to stay cool, but as a stoner, I couldn't help but get excited about Kid Cudi! Even Simone was doing her best to stay cool.

I turned to Simone and acted normal so we could whisper with them 4 feet away from us.

"Bitch." I whispered.

"I think I'm going to stop existing now." she whispered back.

"It would be weird to ask them to be in a vlog right?" I giggled softly.

"If you embarrass me like I will run. I will run and leave you here alone." she pointed her finger in my face and we both giggled to each other.

"I'm kidding! I really want a picture with them though." I said.

"Ask."

"You ask!"

"Your store."

"I have social anxiety!" I pleased.

"You opened up a business!"

"I'm baby!"

"Come on, you talked to Pete ask him first, then ask someone easier like Kenan or Timothée." she advised.

"What about Kid Cudi?" I said even softer.

"That would obviously be the hardest one to ask-"

"Hey!" I said to Kid Cudi, and Timothée, mostly Timothée. "How can I help you--both?" I glanced at Kid Cudi, but once my eyes were on him they couldn't leave. An actual icon was standing before me in my own store!

Simone and I were quick to assist his every need; Simone surprisingly took a good hold of the conversation with him. I'm so jealous of her confidence. I would be way too nervous to talk to him. On the other side of her, Mia was helping out the others.

"Anything else I can get you?" I asked Timothée. He's also so very gorgeous, and I couldn't believe he was here.

"Sure, what's your favorite coffee here?" he smiled making me more nervous than I expected.

"I usually get a cold brew with oat milk, it's pretty bitter though, so I recommend getting one of our edible pastries."  I pointed at the display.

"Which one is the best?" he smiled softly seeming just as nervous as I felt. Maybe he still gets nervous around Cudi, too.

"They're all good, but I'm also bias." I giggled at the last part, but I made everything from scratch and were all recipes I had to figure out myself, so I was really proud of everything I sold.

"You own this place right?" he asked curious.

"Yes! I trust you have your I.D. on you to buy any products." I said causing him to laugh. Ha I fucking made Timothée Chalamet laugh.

"I need my I.D? How old are you?" Cudi asked. Or Scott, I should go with Scott, I think.

"I'm 22--" I said shyly to him, "I'll be 23soon enough." I awkwardly laughed it off.

"Nice hustle." he commended and reached over the counter to give me a fist bump.

After helping the group and leading them out to the patio area, Simone and I went back into the kitchen to take a moment. I peaked out the back door to check on the group before going off.

"Oh my fucking!" I said jumping up and down. "This is not what I expected on opening day!"

"I'm so glad I came!" Simone joined my jumping and we were just laughing excitedly, quite literally like teenage girls.

Mia soon left before the group did. I wasn't sure what Simone and I were supposed to do, so we just sat at the counter taking glances out the back window.

"We should go out there." Simone suggested

"No way we can't intrude." I laughed nervously looking right at her.

"It's your place." she said back.

"If I go over there I'm going to embarrass myself." I shook my head set on not going out there. I ignored Simone's response and sneaked another look at the group, I quickly made eye contact with Timothée so I smiled and gave him a wave. He waved back-

"He gestured you to go over there." Simone said.

"No he didn't" I said annoyed with her and turned to look at up my friend. "I'm not going out there."

"Go out there."

"You first."

"Your store."

"I'm not going."

"Magnolia."

"Nope, no way, I would literally embarrass myself."

"Magnolia."

"No hush, if I sit out there I would cry or piss myself, or worse piss myself while crying. I would be a piss baby!" I whined. Simone started laughing and lightly spun me around. I turned and made eye contact with Timothée once more, but this time he was a lot closer and most definitely heard me call myself a piss bay. He's laughing, yup, he heard me.

"Wanna come chill?" he asked nodding his head towards the patio.

"Yes!" Simone said quickly and went straight out the door not taking another moment longer.

"She's amazing." I commented looking back at her, but not following.

"I think you can handle not pissing yourself." Timothée did his best to say it with a straight face, but couldn't. Even I started laughing with him.

"Shut up." I laughed and went to the other side of the counter towards my purse.

"Are you not coming?" he asked.

"I am, just need help." I sighed pulling out my pen taking a hit from it. I handed it towards him and he examined it.

"This is nice." he nodded his head after taking a hit.

"Yeah it's the most convenient thing I have, but I don't prefer it." I said putting it back in my purse.

"I should get one." he commented.

"You should I can sell you one!" I smiled at him hoping he would purchase something else. But he just laughed as we both walked to the group.

I was hoping to sit next to Simone, but she was in between Kenan and Scott. I heard a scrapping and looked behind me seeing Timothée pull up a chair for me.

"Thanks." I mumbled. That shouldn't make me nervous, but it did. I mean he is an attractive movie star who is talking to me. He sat down and leaned closer to me, I slightly flinched but did my best to ignore it.

"Don't piss yourself." he whispered. I let out a laugh then bit my lip and shot him a glare. I made eye-contact with Simone who had her mouth slightly open, she quickly turned her head to hide her smile. I have to say, I feel just the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1K 48
Story about a basic girl who loves reading romantic books, listening to music, rainy days and Fall and has totally no social life. She meets someone...
400K 6.5K 35
timothée chalamet x oc "fake dating?" [social media x real life] started: 16/5/18 finished: 22/8/18
161K 2.2K 23
imagines with and only timothée chalamet for some free serotonin !these are unedited! ( i am no longer writing or editing this book) enjoy!♡ [fem!re...
1.9M 42.9K 68
@camillecheri: stop telling me to date guys my age. i will when timothée mf chalamet finally decides to hmu @realchalamet: camillecheri consider urse...