𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 | [ ʜᴡᴀɴɢ...

By honeyymilkkk

Description: 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐔 "𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦....𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦..?" "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘐... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
100 Reads?!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Predict
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Message to My Readers
Announcement!!

Chapter 6

5.9K 135 159
By honeyymilkkk

I couldn't sleep. It was about 2:15am, I had been up for a few hours. I decided that I would study French just a little since I forgot some grammar parts of it. 

I heard a noise coming near my window. I got scared. Was there someone there? My heart was pounding and anxiety had attacked me. I got out of my bed, frightened, as I saw a body come in.

H-Hyunjin?

I was so confused and terrified but I calmed down a bit since I knew who the person was. He had a pretty big scar on his Collarbone area, a little bit of blood coming out and a few cuts on his arms. He was breathing heavily, as he groaned almost falling on the ground, but I caught him from falling.

"What happened..?" I asked with a soft voice, holding his waist. He didn't answer me, he was just still breathing heavily. His head probably felt a bit heavy, almost resting it on my shoulder.

"It...hurts..stings." He said with a very low and soft voice, almost like a whisper. I assumed he was talking about the scars and cuts on him. I asked him where the first aid kit was but he said that he'll get it.

"No! You're hurt. Let me get it." I said. He told me it was in the kitchen. I quietly go and get it trying not to wake up anyone else. Hyunjin sat on my bed. I took a wet cloth and dabbed it on the scars he had on his arms. It was just water but he whimpered a little, quietly. Then I got another wet cloth and moved the collar of his shirt a little to put it on the big scar. He lifted and tilted his head to the right side of him, looking at the floor.

"You still didn't answer me.." I said still wondering what the hell he did this late at night to get him this hurt. He opened his mouth to say something but shut it immediately after. I sat in front of him, trying to make eye contact but he would look away.

"Your....dad...." Hyunjin hesitates, pursing his lips after he said 'dad'. I can tell he didn't want me to know.

I was holding back my tears, ashamed that he was the reason why Hyunjin got hurt. My own 'father' hurt a human being. "What were you d-doing with him..?" My voice was stuttering and was unstable.

Hyunjin stayed quiet. He tried changing the topic. "Hey...this is nothing. I'm fine. I get it you feel guilty that I got hurt but this isn't your fault.."

I couldn't hold it in anymore. Tears started falling from my eyes. "I'm so sorry. You practically almost fainted. And it was because of someone I am related to. I feel so terrible!"

Hyunjin POV

She started crying. It made me sad because she was crying and was hurt for no reason. She did nothing wrong. Wait, do I care about her? No I don't. I just feel bad that's all.

"I'm so sorry. You practically almost fainted. And it was because of someone I am related to. I feel so terrible." Y/n said. Her voice was really unstable. I guess this is a sensitive topic for her. But was she crying cause I got hurt? Or because of her dad doing such a thing?

"Stop crying..I'm fine." I said, with a soft voice as I tried getting up but I stumbled. My leg was hurt? There was no scar or anything on it, I guess it felt weak.

Y/n stopped crying. "You can't even walk. Sit on the bed. Let me put medicine on your wounds."

I did what she said. She put medicine on a towel. Putting it on my collarbone area."This might sting-"

I groan. It stinged so bad. "What the hell?! That hurt."

Y/n removed the towel. "There."

There was a moment of silence. It was suffocating. I didn't know what to say.

"Are you going to stay in my room for the rest of the night?" Y/n asked me, breaking the silence.

I gave a tiny smile, almost smirking. "Why? Do you want me to?"

She was blushing. "No!! It's because you can't walk and if you are, I'm sleeping on the floor."

"No you're not. You are sleeping on the bed. I'll sleep on the floor." I said.

"You can barely stand. How are you going to lay down on the floor?" Y/n said, she had a point. Plus, I was already sitting on the bed.

"Then....we can both sleep on the bed, it's not like I'm going to do anything to you." I said, biting my inner cheek. She was blushing. cute. What?

Y/n POV

He was so annoying. I didn't want him to sleep with me but I have to bear with it. "You're sleeping as far away from me as possible."

"And what if I end up close to you?" Hyunjin said, raising an eyebrow.

"I'll kill you." I didn't hesitate to say.

Hyunjin giggled, his eyes formed crescents, It was the first time he had actually laughed in front of me and it sounded like a real laugh. It was heartthrobbing. 

"That would be fun to see." Hyunjin said, laying down on my bed at the left side. We were going to have to share blankets....I hate this.

"Goodnight.." Hyunjin said coldly, putting the blanket over him. I said the same and slept at the right side with my back facing him. I felt asleep right away. I was probably really tired since I hadn't slept the night before.

7:55am

I slowly started to open my eyes. When they were fully opened I saw Hyunjin's face right next to mine. I freaked out. I could feel his breath on me. I felt a pair of arms hugging my waist. His grip was tight. What am I supposed to do? I could barely move. 

I couldn't help but stare at his face. Every single feature he had was beautiful. Wait what?

Hyunjin's lips formed into a tiny smile. "Why are you staring at me?" He was pretending to be asleep?! "Shut up! I was not! And let go of me!" I said while blushing and embarrassed.

"No. Stay." He whined and his grip grew tighter. I had enough. I surprisingly was able to push him away, but he ended up falling off the bed. I forgot he was still injured but he deserved it.

He groaned. "That hurt. You're mean."

"Why'd you hug me?! You were supposed to stay at the end of the bed?!" I ranted

"I told you, 'what If I end up close to you?'. You were sleeping so peacefully, and it's not my fault! You're the one that kept mumbling my name and hugged my back when you were asleep.." Hyunjin said not to feel bothered.

I was blushing so hard. He was lying right? I wouldn't do that. "Don't lie!"

"Oh please you kept saying 'mmm Hyun....Hyunjin' and then you hugged me." He smirked.

I was so flustered. I tried changing the topic. "Are you fine now..?"

"I can walk now..hopefully but thank you for last night." He said getting up from the floor.

I just gave him a cheeky smile.

"I meant for cleaning up my cuts and scars, not for cuddling me." He said teasingly.

"Shut up!! Now get out I need to change." I said. He was making me go crazy. I hate it.

Hyunjin left the doorframe. "None of the members get up this early so they won't see me coming out of your room."

I got up and went to the bathroom a few seconds after he left. I tried calming myself down. Did I really hug him? But did he hug me back..? Whatever! I changed and wore a black turtleneck with cargo pants and I wore a jeans jacket on top. Hyunjin said that the members don't get up this early so what do I do? I'll still go down stairs.

I found Chan in the big kitchen, and it looked like he was thinking about something really hard. I don't want to interrupt but he noticed me.

"Why are you up so early?" Chan asked me

I remember what had happened with me and Hyunjin and I immediately blushed. "Why not...?" It was just silence after that. I was meaning to ask a question but I don't know if I should.

"What do you guys need from my dad? What kind of important information?" I said I was feeling a bit bad because I sounded nosy.

"Your dad has information of where every single gang is in the country...he can track them down, including us. We need that information to find every mafia and stop them from killing." Chan explained the whole situation well. I wonder why my dad had this information. Did mom ever know..?

"So you guys are good, right..? Or would you have to kill the other gangs?" I said

Chan sighed. "Possibly yes we may have to kill them."

I stayed quiet. It was awkward. Afterwards, I decided to go to the cafe Felix took me to. It was a really nice cafe so I decided to go again. When I entered I saw a familiar face... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.1K 16
"You can take my daughter " my father said as he offer me to a gang member in exchange for drug and alchohol Well my own father just sold me to a ga...
156K 5.7K 33
[COMPLETED] "We haven't seen each other for three years and now, you're giving me that damn glare?" "Then what do you want me to do?" "Hug me and say...
210K 10.5K 38
«+82 ** 6789 1209: that's a nice photo you have of Hyunjin sunbaenim as profile picture👀 rlly he's handsome as hell🔥😩 MinhoIsUrGod: mmm... thanks...
48K 1.7K 35
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙣𝙚𝙩❞ ❝𝙄𝙩'𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛❞ • ๑۞๑jιѕυɴɢ ιѕ ѕcαred мιɴнo'ѕ cнeαтιɴ...