The Only One

By Angel_CTH

Skylar Jasmine Brooks is a normal teenage girl, who is in love with Calum Hood. What happens when Calum gets... More

Starting A Date
Thereby worst, but ok first date.
What is wrong with me?
Shadow Hunter Training and Re-First Date
Full Moon
I'm A Seer
Turning Point
Sneaking Around
The Accident
Breaking The Rules
Calum's Birthday

My Birthday

38 2 0
By Angel_CTH

Today is my birthday. I was super excited but, I didn't want to celebrate at all. I couldn't see Calum, but I had to go to school. He's gonna be there and it's gonna be awkward. I hadn't spoken to Calum for a week. I haven't answered any of his text mostly because my Dad has my phone. Everytime Cal called my Dad would put the phone on mute or answer and hang up. He deleted all of Calum's voicemails. Calum even tries to come over but, my Dad would tell him that I'm not here.

Some days I would look out my window and see him. I waved and he would wave back. My Mom doesn't agree with My Dad's method. She always tell him that he could have done something else instead of going about it the way he did. I wasn't ever gonna make reckless decisions but, I guess I'm just gonna have to.

Later in the parking lot...

"Here's your phone. I love you." My Dad said

"Yeah, yeah." I said as I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. I went inside and got to my locker.

"Happy Birthday!" Amanda said

"Thanks." I said as I was getting my books.

"Someone's not in a happy-go-lucky mood." She said

"Yeah, I just don't wanna celebrate."

"Why Sky?" She asked

"Because my Dad doesn't want me too see Cal and I really miss him."

"I think I could fix that." She said smiling.

"Mandy no."

"Party at my House." She said

"No."

"Come on. It would be like a surprise party even though you know. And if you don't go home you can tell your dad you stayed over." She said.

"OK." I said as she walked the hallways telling everyone she was throwing me a surprise party. Then someone covered my eyes.

"Guess who Sky?" Luke said

"Luke. Hey long time no talk. How's everyone?"

"Everyone's good. By the way Happy Birthday." He said as he handed me a gift wrapped in baby blue.

"Luke you shouldn't have."

"I didn't. That's not my favorite color. Have fun guessing who gave it to you." He said walking away."Oh and by the way we'll see you later."

Then I remembered. Cal's favorite color is baby blue. I sat a lunch table outside and opened it. It was beautiful, it was another necklace. I was a locket and I opened it. It was a picture of me laughing on the right side and a picture of Cal on the other. There was a note at the bottom of the box. It says:

Happy Birthday babe. I wish you the best. I can't wait to wrap my arms around you, hug you and kiss you. Tell you how beautiful you are. I want you to know that no matter what your Dad does it will never change my feelings for you.
I love you baby. - Cal

I was so happy, even though I miss him I felt like he was right here reading it to me.
In chemistry....

I walked in to class and sat in the back. Little did I know Cal was already sitting back here. He came back from the bathroom.

"Mr. Hood would you like to take your seat." Mr. Ramirez said as Calum sat next to me. Mr. Ramirez started teaching.

"Hi." He said.

"Hey."

"I Miss You." We said at the same time

"At least we know how we feel about each other." He said

"Yeah."

"So how is everything?" He asked

"Good. How are you?"

"I'm good. How about you?" He asked

"Umm..."

"Are you OK?" He asked

"No. I miss you, I'm going nuts with out you. I'm in pain from missing you. And that's how I feel." 

"Wow. I feel the same too. Say I heard you were having a surprise party at Amanda's house and heard you need entertainment so. I guess my band will play. "  He said as the bell rang and everyone left and the teacher did too.

"Oh My God. Cal that's amazing." I said as he kissed my fore head. He hugged me and hugged my tightly. He was so warm.

Later at soccer practice...

"I can't wait for our first game on Saturday." Amanda said

"I can't wait for the party later."

"Lemme guess Cal told you I let his band perform." She said as I nodded my head

"I can't thank you enough."

"Alright don't become a lesbian on me." She said

"OK Thot." I said as we laughed and enjoyed practice.

Later at the party...

I told my Dad that I'm going to Amanda's house and he was OK with this. I parked infront of Amanda's House and the whole school was there and Cal, Mikey, Luke and Ash were setting up in here backyard. I was so excited. Calum saw me and I walked over to him and kissed him and he kissed me back.

"Hey baby." He said

"Hey."

"Happy Birthday and I see your wearing my birthday present I got you." He said as he smiled proudly. I kissed him again.

"Hey Cal we're ready." Luke said as Cal picked up his bass.

"Alright babe I'll be back." He said as he cupped my face and kissed me.

"OK." I said said and walked towards Amanda.

"I'd say the party is a hit."She said

"Thanks."

"Alright. I want to thank my girlfriend for this gig." Luke said looking over at Amanda, "And now I want to introduce this band. This band is call 5 Seconds Of Summer. So you can subscribe to our YouTube channel. And now we are going to sing an original song."  Luke said.

They started singing Try Hard. Then Cal dedicated Miss You by Blink 182 to me. And ended there set on She Looks So Perfect. It was perfect.

"You guys were amazing."

"Thanks." They all said as Cal grabbed my hand a lead me into The Guest Room.

"Cal." I started giggling as he scooped me up and carried me in bridal style and put me on the bed. He took off his shirt.

"Happy Birthday to you." He said as he kissed my neck.

"I didn't even get to blow out my birthday candles on my cake." I said still giggling

"So I get cake and you do get to blow something." He said smirking.

"Omg. Cal" I said laughing.

"Clever am I right?" He said

"That was clever." I said kissing him and he deepened the kiss and took off my purple sweater.

"Too many tops." He complained as he took off my white t-shirt

"That's how its supposed to be." I said as he let out a frustrated groan

"And a bra." He said as he kissed me.

Amanda's P.O.V.

"Luke do you know where Cal and Sky went?"

"I think the guest room." He said

"Come with me. Please?" I asked and he groaned

"Fine." He said

"Yay." I said as we went up the stairs. We got to the guest room.

Back to Skylar's P.O.V.

I heard the guest room door open and Cal and I got under the covers.

"OK." Amanda said

"Awkward." Luke said as Calum nodded

"I guess we should go." Amanda  said

"We'll be down in a minute."

"OK." She said.

I was red with embarrassment. Then I started laughing.

"What?" Cal asked

"I guess next time we should lock the door."

"Yeah." He said.

We returned from our little party back to my party and we had cake. I had a great party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 8.1K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...
2.7K 96 37
"Skylar wait..!!" I heard Calum yell while i was walking away. Was this really the boy i grew up with? And why did he make me go trough all this.. I...
used || ch By LP

Fanfiction

207K 6.1K 41
most people say that a boy and a girl who are friends will fall for each other at one point or another, it just isn't the truth.
937 101 10
Calum has looked after Amber ever since she was born, when he was around four years old. He always felt the need to protect her, but he never knew wh...