Lust and Longing {aaron hotch...

By MDA_Writings

Acting on impulse, you show up at your boss, Aaron Hotchner's, doorstep in the middle of the night. The resul... More

disclaimer/introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
quick note
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen

chapter eleven

19.9K 469 3.3K
By MDA_Writings

"Another body?" You ask, brows furrowing deeply. "That's not possible, you guys arrested—"

Hotch wastes no time in cutting you off, "Well obviously we didn't get the profile correct. Get dressed." His arms are crossed against his chest and you remember you're still in your panties.

You are about to turn to dress but you hesitate while Hotch stays firmly planted in the doorway of your room. "You need something?"

"Are you drunk?" His eyes narrow and he steps into your room, closing the door behind him.

"Yes, please do come in," You shake your head.

"You got drunk while on the job?" Hotch eyes you as you gather up some clothes.

"I wasn't on the job, you made that clear to all of us," You let out an angry breath and button your blouse, tucking it into a pair of slacks.

"Well everyone else didn't act so irresponsibly, so childish," You feel like you're being chastised by your dad for missing your curfew or sneaking into the liquor cabinet. "I mean for god's sake, Y/n, do you even know this guy's name?"

"Don't raise your voice at me," You pull on a pair of boots and gather up your materials.

Hotch's eyes glance around the room. They land on your clothes tossed carelessly around the room. They jump to the sheets on the bed, wrinkled and bunched up. "How could you be so reckless? So immature?"

"We caught the unsub, he was in custody, we were done. Every other member of the team is hungover or still drunk," You throw your hand in the direction of their rooms.

"Yeah well, strange men didn't come stumbling out of their rooms when I knocked on their doors." Hotch fires back at you.

"Don't we have a case to reopen?" You move past him but he shoots his hand out to catch your wrist and stop you.

He clutches onto you with vice-like strength, keeping you locked in place. Underneath his angry gaze, his words come out in a softer, cracking voice, "Was it worth it?"

You pause and look up into his eyes, hoping something in them will tell you what to say, how to act, "Let me go," You breathe and pull your wrist from him.

You meet the team in the lobby, the rest of your coworkers looking equally hungover and grumpy. Except for Rossi. He looks just fine. He sits with a small cup of coffee and a newspaper in his hands, "Wow you all really don't know how to handle your liquor, huh?"

"God Rossi please just shut up," Prentiss rubs a small circle on her temple.

You try to distance yourself from Hotch as much as possible and scoot up next to Reid.

"So how'd it go with what's his name?" Reid looks over at you, keeping his voice low.

"Hotch showed up," You grit your teeth.

"Wait like in the mid-"

"No, no. But he saw him leave my room," You place your head in your hands. "God this sucks."

"Well, you guys weren't together anymore, right?" You both look up as Hotch shoots a small glare your way. His eyes dart between you and Spence before looking back down at his phone. You give Reid a look that tells him to quiet down.

"Yeah, that was abundantly clear. I mean we never even established we were exclusive in the first place," You scoff and roll your eyes briefly. "He could've been sleeping with other girls for all I know."

Reid smiles and shakes his head, "You know he wasn't."

"You know I really hate you sometimes. Can you just be on my side for once?" You tease and nudge him. Reid's laugh is bright and causes a smile to spread across your face as well. As you and Reid laugh together, Hotch's eyes are on you once again.

"I am on your side," He chuckles, "You can sleep with whoever you want. He has no right to that information now," He pauses, quirking up at brow at you, "Did that sound supportive and friendly? Is that what you want to hear?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"I need to stop encouraging you," Reid smirks as the whole team piles into the two SUVs making their way back to the station.

——

"It's looking more and more like a team with every detail we uncover," JJ sighs and pins another picture up of the board, "So who would this guy want to partner with?"

"He doesn't profile like someone who would work with a partner," You rub your eyes, the bright lights intensifying the pounding in your head every minute.

"What do you mean?" Morgan walks over and leans on the back of the chair next to you.

"I mean look at him," You pull out the file on the unsub you arrested earlier in the night. "He feels so inferior, so submissive in his daily life. Why would he want to carry out his fantasies in another subservient position? He would want dominance, right?"

"So maybe the partner is the submissive one. He's acting out. He finally gets to take control." Prentiss fills in the gaps in your logic.

"That's why this kill is a little different. The cuts and slashes are much more hesitant on this most recent body." Reid trails his finger over the photographs from the crime scene.

"So our original unsub was training someone." Hotch has one arm cross across his chest and another hand up by his face, rubbing his fingers together.

"That's what it's looking like." You agree with Hotch but don't meet his eye line.

"So what do we have to go on?" Rossi jots down a few notes on a scrap piece of paper before scanning around the room at all of you.

"He has to be younger. Maybe a former student of his?" JJ starts.

"Ok, so a male student. Probably in his 20s to early 30s," Rossi nods.

"Garcia," Hotch reaches forward and turns on the intercom, patching Garcia into the meeting.

"Here, with my fingers at the ready, sir," You can hear Garcia speaking through a yawn. The whole team has been working through the night, no one got any sleep and they probably called Garcia back into the BAU just when she was settling into bed.

"We're looking for a previous student of our unsub. He would have a history of inappropriate behavior with classmates," Reid interjects, "He would've also had problems with authority. Multiple disciplinary hearings, suspensions, detention, academic probation."

"Narrow it to those with a home address within the comfort zone we established previously," Prentiss reminds Garcia.

"Ok I have a list of three previous students, all men in their 20s to 30s," Garcia chirps.

"You're a goddess," Morgan smirks, "Even at this early hour of the morning."

"I know. I'm sending you the information now," Garcia rapidly types, sending along the information. A series of small dings ring out as the messages come onto your tablets, "Good luck my loves, stay safe."

You project your tablet onto the monitor in the conference room and start scrolling through the three profiles Garcia sent along.

"Eliminate that first one," Reid points out, "Look at his medical history. No way he would have the physical strength to carry out this past murder on his own."

You project the two profiles side by side and you look over the man on the right, your stomach turning over. "Fuck," You mutter under your breath.

Your eyes shoot up to look at Hotch and a fire burns in his eyes. His eyes are unmoving from yours and the hand up by his face clenches tightly into a fist. "Who is the second man?" He asks the question to the team but he's only looking at you.

You glance down at the tablet, shrinking away from his glare, and answers softly, "Ryan Wills." Well, there you go. His name was Ryan.

"Bring him in," Hotch bellows.

"Hotch we don't have much to go on..." Reid tries and you can tell that he also recognizes the man's face as the man he was so supportingly pushing you towards last night.

"Bring him in," Hotch growls out over Reid, cutting him off.

"But Hotch—" You start and Hotch gives you the most intense rage-filled glare that causes you to shrink in your seat.

"You're off this case," He points a menacing finger at you and turns to leave the room, desperate to get a break from you. He can't breathe around you. He knows he's being unfair. He can tell he's hurting you but he can feel you slipping away from him, pulling away. You're slipping out of his reach and he's desperate to minimize the hurt. If he makes you hate him, if he hurts you, it keeps him from feeling the twinges of pain in his chest when you smile and it's not at him.

You don't stand for it any longer. You've gone off on him repeatedly in the past 72 hours but this is too far. It's too unprofessional. You catch up to him as he stands in the back of the police station. He's hunched over, steadying himself on a small table, his breathing is ragged, anger radiating off of him.

"Hotch it's not possibly him," You can practically see steam flowing from his ears as he whirls around to you.

"Because you know him so well?" He barks out at you. You take a step back from him, never in your life have you ever felt scared of Hotch but the unbridled rage he's displaying is terrifying.

"He was with me all night." You shake your head.

Hotch's jaw visibly tightens, "Well, if you weren't so busy worrying about sleeping around, you would remember that Sarah's time of death was 9 pm. When we were all still here. Booking the first unsub."

"Don't you think you're being a little unprofessional?"

"I'm unprofessional?" Hotch scoffs at you and places a hand on his hip. "You're the one who practically fucked the first guy you laid eyes on."

"We thought the case was over, our job was done. How I choose to spend my free time is none of your business," You look around at the attention the two of you are slowly gaining from the officers around you. You place a hand on his arm and push him further back into the station away from everyone.

"It is my business when it interferes with how you do your job." Hotch retorts. You immediately remove your hand from his arm.

"How is it interfering with how I do my job?"

"Because you're defending a murderer!"

"What happened to innocent before proven guilty?"

"He fits our preliminary profile. We need to bring him in." Hotch takes a few steps closer to you.

"You're acting irrationally." His mouth drops open with a small scoff as you say this.

"Don't tell me how to act here. I'm the team leader—"

"Oh god, not this 'team leader' bullshit again. You're just mad I slept with him."

"Why'd you do it? Did you want to get caught? Did you want me to see? You want to hurt me, to get back at me for what? For forcing you to confront your emotions for once in your life?" Hotch tosses his hands in your face.

"No, Aaron," You put emphasis on his name like it's a profanity, "No this abso-fucking-lutely had nothing to do with you."

"So are you just making the rounds now? Who's next? Reid? You and he seem to be cozying up real nicely." You physically wince at that comment. Your eyes burn, tears threatening to flow but you wouldn't dare to let him see you cry. You won't cry over this, "How about Morgan? I heard he's a great time in bed, loves to sleep around," Hotch spits, "Just like you."

You open your mouth, ready to curse him out, tell him to go to hell. How dare he shame you for the way you choose to deal with everything? Just as you're ready to let it all out, you're interrupted.

"Hotch, they just brought him in. He's in interrogation now, how do you want to handle this?" He gestures to the interrogation room where Ryan now sits.

"I'll take care of him," Hotch practically shoves you away from him as he storms off.

Morgan shoots you a confused look and you sigh, "You don't want to even ask," You shake your head. "Let's just go make sure he doesn't do something stupid." You mutter and walk past Morgan.

Hotch is already in the interrogation room, getting up in Ryan's face. "Where were you all night?"

Ryan turns and glances at him and a small smirk spreads on his face, "Are you serious? You know where I was. I'm pretty sure I ran into you when I was leaving your coworker's room."

Hotch reaches for the case file and starts slamming down the crime scene photos. Ryan glances down at them. He winces slightly.

You inch a little closer to the glass, desperately trying to read every microexpression, every aspect of his body language. You couldn't have slept with a serial killer... the mere thought makes you want to entirely empty the contents of your stomach into the nearest trash can.

"You look like you're going to be sick," JJ mutters next to you, placing a soft hand on your shoulder.

Tears are burning at the corners of your eyes again and you harshly bite them back, attempting to play it off. "This can't be happening."

"Tell me where you were last night. Before you met Agent Y/L/N. Before you went to that bar."

"Where is she by the way? Still recovering from our amazing night?" Ryan glances towards the one-way mirror and gives a small smile.

"I asked you a question," Hotch bellows, slamming both hands on the table and leaning forward, his focus unwavering.

"I was at work," He shrugs, "You can check in with work, check the time cards. I clocked out at 10:30, headed straight to that bar."

"You have someone to verify that?"

"I left work and I ordered my first drink as soon as I got to the bar, check the bar tab," He tuts arrogantly, "The time all works out."

You're suspicious. He's too prepared. He remembers all the times a little bit too well. He was too ready for this line of questioning. But you can't convict someone of a crime based on the fact that he's easily giving the right answers and the answers that make him innocent. Your gut tells you that there's something he's hiding.

"You always remember the timeline of your night in this much detail?" Hotch leans back a little, crossing his arms.

"When it's a night of good tail, then yes," Ryan can tell that talking about you makes Hotch angrier. It makes him uncomfortable. He's doing it on purpose, "You know she was a little bit too eager... a little too easy," Ryan laughs, "It's embarrassing for her, really."

In seconds, Hotch has flipped the metal table entirely. He's on Ryan, pinning him against the wall with one arm and the other hand grips at Ryan's jaw with immense strength. He slams his head back against the wall and angles his head up sharply. Hotch is a few inches taller and he is sure to strain Ryan's neck so he is forced to look up at Hotch.

Morgan rushes away from your side and into the room, "Hotch!" He calls and rushes over to pull him away from Ryan.

"What was the ulterior motive? Did you get information from her? Was it a distraction for someone else?" Hotch is fully yelling his questions at this point. Morgan starts to release his grip on Hotch's arm.

Ryan lets out a small groan before laughing, "No she's just one hot piece of ass. So desperate. So needy. Obviously, someone wasn't giving her what she needed."

Hotch jumps to him again but this time Morgan pulls him back. "You watch your mouth," Morgan jabs a finger into Ryan's face.

"You know she was so obedient too," He spits, "Fuck yes, sir!" He mimics your higher-pitched voice and this time, Morgan can't hold Hotch back.

He grips the fabric of Ryan's shirt in his hands and violently slams him up against the wall, lifting him just a few inches off the floor. "I swear to god I will spend every last fucking minute, making sure you fry for these murders."

"What murders? I was busy all night," He smirks.

"Hotch let him go!" Morgan grabs at Hotch's back.

Hotch releases Ryan's shirt, letting him collapse to the ground. He turns to leave the room.

You feel sick and turn to leave as well, unable to watch for a minute longer. You rush to the bathroom and push open the door. You open the stall and heave the entirety of your stomach contents into the toilet. Your throat burns, your eyes sting with tears and you feel your face flushing, burning hot as waves of anxiety rush over you.

You slept with a fucking murderer.

"Y/N?" You hear the door to the bathroom push open and Prentiss's voice echoes off the tiling.

"In here," You choke out slightly before dry heaving again and then finally emptying more of your stomach into the toilet.

Prentiss opens the stall door and steps in, crouching to the ground to rub small circles on your back, "Another girl was just kidnapped."

"What?" You snap your head up to look at her, "How is that possible? He's in custody."

"I guess it wasn't him. He's just... a creep," She tries to laugh to cheer you up. "Morgan, JJ, and Rossi are on their way to the other suspect's house. We're hoping the profile is correct because if it's not him we have nothing left to go off of."

You sit back, leaning against the wall of the stall, the cool metal giving you some relief, "I can't do it... Emily, I just can't."

"I know," She says softly and places a hand on your arm, "Let's get you up off the dirty floor, okay?"

"Okay," You nod and stand up with Emily's help. She walks you to the sink, wetting a paper towel, and gently wiping your face and mouth. You take a moment to wash your hands and she walks with you out of the bathroom.

Just outside the door, Hotch paces his hand up by his face, his fingers moving absentmindedly. He looks up at the two of you. Emily gives him a small shake of her head and you just avoid his line of sight entirely. You pull slightly out of Emily's arms, "I'll go wait in the conference room. You know, since I'm off this case anyway."

Hotch opens his mouth to speak but stops himself and just watches as you walk away. "What in the hell are you two trying to do to one another?" Emily gives him a small side glance before shaking her head and walking away.

——

Once again, the team brought in the unsub, recovered the kidnapped girl, and convicted who you all were sure was the partner this time. He confessed to helping the first unsub, working alongside him. You still had the most uneasy feeling throughout the whole thing. It feels like you're missing something. Something bigger than all of this. Ryan? How does he play into this? He was way too smug. Too calm. Too confident. Too prepared. But as Rossi reassures you, you can only focus on this case. And you all solved this case. Case closed.

But that doesn't ease the anxiety brewing inside of you as your mind races over fact, every moment from this case as the elevator rises higher and higher in your hotel. Aside from that, your feelings for Hotch are overwhelming.

You're furious with him. You're feeling guilty. Guilty for sleeping with someone else? No. Guilty that it hurt him? Yes. You haven't even been able to look him in the eyes since what happened in interrogation. You've never been fearful of Hotch but the Hotch that you saw in that room... you have never seen him like that. And you know exactly what pushed him over the edge.

It was the way Ryan was talking about you. The way he disrespected you. You could see it in Hotch's eyes. The jealousy, the anger, the overprotective nature.

"Good night," Hotch replies calmly as the rest of the team steps off of the elevator at their respective floors, leaving the two of you the only ones left while the elevator continues to rise.

You teeter back and forth from your toes to your heels, your eyes trained on the elevator numbers slowly lighting up as you pass those floors. You can sense that Hotch is looking at you. You're itching to say something to him. You want to tell him off for the way he treated you today. You want to scream at him, but when you turn your head to look at him you can't get any words out. Your eyes just lock with his. And then he's on you in seconds.

He drops his briefcase to the ground and pins you back against the wall. His mouth is hungry, his lips on yours, tongue invading your mouth. He runs his hands up your sides and pins your hands above your head.

"I can't breathe around you," He groans against your lips. "I can't think straight."

The elevator dings and you two pull apart, but Hotch grabs your hand and drags you to your room. You fumble for the key car and open the door, the two of you barreling backward as his mouth is on yours.

The two of you stumble into the room, shedding clothes as you go. You pause momentarily, thinking of how the whole situation is reminding you a little too much of the events of the last night. Hotch takes a moment and glances around the room and you can tell the same thoughts enter his mind, as his eyes run over the wrinkled sheets on the bed, darkening intensely.

"Get on the bed," He growls and reaches a hand up to loosen his tie, tossing it off to the side.

You do as you're told, shedding your clothes and sitting down on the edge of the bed. Hotch makes his way towards you slowly, hands working to unbutton all the way down his dress shirt. Without warning he reaches down, wrenching your hair back so you have to look up at him. You let out a small cry of arousal. Hotch smirks down at you wickedly. "That man had his hands all over your body."

You let out a soft moan as Hotch's hand releases your hair and runs down to cup your cheek. He rubs his thumb over your lower lip, "I don't want anyone touching you but me."

You roll your eyes slightly, preparing a snarky, bratty comment but he pushes his thumb into your mouth to shut you up. You glance up at him through your lashes and suck his thumb gently. He smirks wider, "Such a fucking needy whore." He groans and pulls his thumb out of your mouth. "Up on the bed." He commands.

You scoot back and watch as Hotch reaches for his belt and undoes his pants, letting them drop to the floor. His erection is already straining against the fabric of his boxers as he moves towards you. In seconds, he's on top of you, the warmth of his body radiating down to yours.

His eyes run down your body and he takes the flimsy strap of your bra between his fingertips, sliding it off your shoulder, and then reaches around the unclasp it, taking the whole thing off. He plants a series of kisses and small nips from your neck to your chest before taking your breast into his mouth.

He swirls his tongue around your nipple before massaging the other breast, pinching the nipple between his fingers. You let out a small cry of pleasure and arch your back into his touch.

You trail your hands down reaching to stroke him through his boxers and he grips your wrists tightly, forcing your arms up over your head, "Did I say you could do that?" He growls, his voice deep and throaty. You feel the vibrations of his voice against your chest.

"I have to ask permission?" You groan out as he keeps your hands pinned with one hand.

"Yes," He replies as you try to squirm out of his grip but he simply tightens his grip on your wrists.

You arch up against his body and Hotch smirks before bending down to your ear, "You seem to have an extremely hard time following my instructions. I'm going to teach you how." He growls a bit before he flips you onto your stomach, eliciting a small gasp from you.

He pulls a hand back, doling out two harsh smacks to your ass. You jump at the contact and cry out, arousal soaking your tone. You feel the burn spreading across both cheeks.

"Sluttly little brats get punished," He says lowly into your ear before teasing your entrance with his fingers before thrusting two inside of you. You moan loudly and grind your hips in rhythm with his fingers. You push back onto his hand, wanting more.

He delivers another hard smack to your ass, "Did I say you could do that?" He smacks you again even harder this time. You cry out, this time from both pain and arousal, and you let out a whine.

"Please sir," You pant, hot and needy for his cock.

Hotch pushes down his boxers and strokes himself before yanking you up to your hands and knees. He places a steadying hand on your hip and pulls your ass back, pressing his hard cock against your entrance, "Please, what? What do you want? Use your words." He bends down, snarling close to your ear.

"I want your cock, sir," You pant and try to grind your hips, needing friction. Hotch slowly thrusts into you and pauses for a second, letting you adjust to his size. Your mouth parts and you let out a soft, breathy moan as he pushes all of him inside of you.

"That's it," He groans, "You can take all of me." You let out an absolutely sinful moan and Hotch begins to thrust inside of you, picking up speed as he does. You cry out loudly as he reaches around to rub your clit, his cock burying deeper inside you with each thrust.

"You think anyone else can fuck you like me?" He growls, taking a fist full of hair and yanking your head back. "Are you enjoying this my pretty little slut? You sound like you are," He releases your hair with force.

"Yes. Holy fuck yes, sir," You cry out and Hotch's hand now goes to your throat, yanking your head back again. You feel yourself clenching around him and your legs start trembling as Hotch pulls your whole body flush against his, rubbing agonizing circles on your clit.

"You want to cum like a little whore?" He groans loudly and you don't respond. The pleasure is overwhelming and you can barely think straight. Hotch lightly slaps your clit and you jump in response.

"Please, sir! Let me cum!" You cry loudly and just as the words leave your deliciously plump parted lips, your body shaking violently as you orgasm. Hotch continues to thrust through your orgasm until you feel his cock throbbing inside of you and his warm release fills you up.

You both take a moment to lie back on either side of the bed. Your breathing is ragged and shallow and you feel overheated. There's a long moment of still silence before either of you move.

"The way you've treated me today... it's not fair, Aaron." You say in a quiet voice, pulling your knees in close to your chest.

You can see him glance over at you in your peripheral.

"Fair?" He looks at you, "Fair is waiting maybe more than 24 hours before fucking someone else just a few hotel rooms away from me."

There's a long pause. Your eyes are burning with tears and this time you don't try to fight it. "I know I'm far from perfect and I've said some hurtful things but—" You pause again. "I think you should go."

"Y/N, come on, I—"

"I really want you to leave, Aaron," His name spills from your lips like poison. You wrap your arms tightly around yourself, pulling the sheets close to your body. You're growing acutely aware of your nakedness and the way he's speaking to you... you feel exposed in front of him.

Hotch hesitates before getting up and rapidly dressing. He is ready to walk to the door but turns to glance back at you. You don't look up at him. You just keep your knees tucked up close to your chest and fight the tears from falling. You won't let him see you cry.

He releases a long, drawn-out sigh before turning and leaving the room. As soon as the door slams, the first tear falls from your eye. After that, you can't make them stop.

A/N

WOW. Me posting two days in a row? UNHEARD OF. I hope you guys loved this chapter it was extra long and intense and I hope... that y'all are starting to hate Hotch just as much as you have been hating Y/N recently. They both are being toxic as hell to one another.

I have no idea when I will write chapter 12. but. Hopefully, I'll get it done soon. This story is almost over and that is so fucking wild. So I'm going to spend a lot of time prepping the new fic so that I don't fall behind on updating that once I finally do start posting it.

As always, I love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 29 8
You and Hotch have been friends for years, and colleagues for even longer. One night, after years of stealing glances and holding back, you finally r...
333K 6.1K 68
Jessie Grey just got hired in the BAU and feels like her life is finally getting in order. She finally found a way out of her old life and is more th...
Arabella By hiii

Fanfiction

1.7K 42 7
"Just might've tapped into your mind and soul. You can't be sure." -Arabella, Arctic Monkeys. When Ivy Monroe, a twenty nine year old FBI agent...
584 31 12
You finally finished your teaching degree at the college of your dreams and now you were headed to the place you always wanted to be, D.C. There was...