Maybe This Is Love, |✔️

By killerberri

Harley-Blair Thompson is afraid to speak... Parker Sorrisi is afraid to love... She has a personality disorde... More

Disclaimer🧸
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Oh Deary Me (Part 1)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
2AM*
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Oh Deary You (Parker)
Corridor whispers part 1
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Corridor whispers part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Random conversations
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
TEXT ALERT
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5
Dear Diary
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
The letter
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
100k UPDATE!!!!!
Cordial. (PRE-EPILOGUE)
Update!
Years go by (part one)
Years go by (pt 2)

Chapter 21

5K 139 154
By killerberri

He drives on the dark, empty motorway quietly as his car radio plays teleport 2 me by WZRD. My window is half-open so I can feel the cold breeze on my face as I lean against it. We've been driving for an hour and a half and we're still not there. I was nervous of course, I left my pops alone in the house and I knew my brother Silas was coming home soon. Neither of them had any idea where I was. I had no idea where I was. I kept fidgeting and my feet were starting to get restless. I kept wanting to turn and ask him something but not wanting to disrupt the comfortable silence we had fallen in.

I turn and watch Parkers face from the passenger seat. His sharp jawline was clenched slightly and he was frowning. He always drove with one hand and had the other resting on his chin. He was anxious, that was a face I knew all too well.

I wasn't too sure what his plan was, all I know was that we are on our way to see his father who he hasn't been in contact with for God knows how long. I could only imagine what was going through his mind right now.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I ask, finally. His expression immediately changes back into its regular smirk, it was almost as if my voice made him wake up from his dream.

He pretends to think for a while before asking, "Do you think I'm hot?" He raises his eyebrows mockingly at me and squeezes my thigh with his free hand.

I blush and try to ignore the electric feeling his touch gave me. "What?"

He shrugs and asks the question again. "Do you think I'm a hottie?"

He always had the ability to make any serious situation playful. "I'm not answering that stupid question," I say, rolling my eyes at him.

He smiles at me and then turns back to the dark roads. "It's okay, I know you do."

I couldn't possibly tell him that I didn't think he was hot.

No, because Parker cannot be described as 'Hot' that comment itself was an understatement. I study him driving beside me again and I see that he is beautiful. Enchanting. Bewitching. His face was an artists aesthetic. I just wish I could stare at him forever.

He has these long glossy eyelashes that any girl would kill for and a long slender nose that had a wide array of freckles spread across it. His full rosy lips were upturned into a scant coquettish grin as he turned to look at me again.

"I'm serious, Parker." I frown at him. I need to know what he's thinking. Where are we going? "What's going on?"

He gives me a quick sideways glance before he sighs. "I found out something."

"What did you find out?"

"My mums been lying to me for years," he scratches his head and I could see he was really trying to focus on the road rather than feeding into his emotions. "She told me that my dads been living in Italy. I found out from an old painting that he lives in Freyton, a few hours away from Beaumont."

"Wow, that's-" I start but he cuts me off. His anger gets the better of him.

"I mean, why would she even do that? My own mother keeping my father from me." His face flushes pink and he puffs out his cheeks like a little kid refusing to put his toys away.

"What if he didn't want you to find him?" I wonder aloud leaning my head against the window. The snow was beginning to settle. "What if she was just trying to protect you?"

"What? Like if he told her to keep it from me?" He blinks at me.

I nod. "What if he didn't want to be found?"

He slumps down in his chair. "I suppose I didn't think about that." He begins muttering to himself and I could tell he was getting agitated. He hits the steering wheel again and again. "Why didn't I think about that?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that." I place my palm on his shoulder and give it a reassuring squeeze.

"No, I'm glad you did. I needed to hear that." His body begins to relax under my hold but I knew he was just pulling himself together, trying to appear calm and collected. "I'm grateful that you're here with me, Harley. I know I wouldn't be able to do this without you."

I squeeze his hand and look into his eyes. "I'll always be here." And I mean it. "Whenever you need me, I'll be here."

Oh, if only he knew how much I love him.

*                                *                                  

"Hey," A voice whispers in my ear. I feel a hand gently pushing me on my shoulder. "Wakey wakey."

I reluctantly open my eyes and see Parker's big, cheesy face inches away from mine. He kisses me on the lips and I smile groggily.

"Wake up, sleepyhead." He whispers again, his breath tickling my lips.

I sit up and stretch my back. My arm hurt from where I'd been lying on it awkwardly. "Ouch," I grumble. I look around to see that we were parked in a hotel car park but I didn't recognise the area. "Where are we?"

It is still dark outside, I check my watch and see it's only 3 am. It felt like we'd been driving for well longer than 2 and a half hours.

"I thought maybe we should get some rest and explore this town before we go and see my father. He lives about 30 minutes away from here." He shrugs. I can see how jittery he is, he keeps playing with his gloves and could barely sit still in his seat. He's probably been putting it off for as long as he can and I don't blame him. I'd do the same.

I nod and manage to wipe the worried look off my face. "Okay."

He pays for our room at the front desk and leaves to go get ready for the night.

As I'm brushing my teeth beside Parker with the mini travel kits they provide in hotel bathrooms, I realise that I don't have any pyjamas with me.

I blush when I turn around and see that Parker is already down to his boxers. His naturally tanned chest is bare and toned. He notices me watching and his face and toes go red too.

"I can go put my jogs on if it'll make you feel more comfortable?" He offers, already turning back to leave the bathroom and enter the bedroom.

"No." I hold him by his arm to pull him closer to me. His arms tense slightly. The minty smell of his breath tingling my eyes. "It's okay, I don't mind." I poke him playfully on the stomach. He leans in and kisses me on the lips. The mix of our toothpastey mouths joined together with our saliva which would've felt disgusting if it was anyone else other than Parker but this felt like kissing a star.

His hands clench tightly around my hips as the kiss intensifies. I don't have much experience when it comes to kissing but our lips just fit. There was no right or wrong. It just works.
Our tongues play with each other and his hands start to explore the rest of my body.

With a small grunt, he picks me up and carries me out of the bathroom and to the large king-size bed in the bedroom.

Nerves ran through my body and my mind couldn't concentrate. I was feeling so many different emotions at this moment.

"You're perfect." He whispers in my ear as he proceeds to kiss my neck. I tug at my top and rip it off. He gently kisses the rest of my body ending at my toes. "So perfect."

I drink in his scent with each and every kiss. I want him...all of him.

He wraps his arm around my waist and I swear I feel electricity surge through my entire body. I feel weak under his touch, like a limp flower. Our bodies press against one another, my skin touching his in my flimsy lilac bra and his shirtless chest. He uses his free hand to trace the edges of my underwear which drives me practically insane. I just wanted to feel his hands everywhere.

"You okay?" He breathes on the crook of my neck. His warm breath tingling the hair on my skin. He bends down and kisses it softly.

"Mmm." I accidentally moan. I could feel my face heating up. I open my eyes and see him noticing it with a smirk on his face.

He chuckles. "Maybe we should stop," He stops kissing me and just holds my hand, staring at me with quiet intensity.

"I wanna do it."

His mouth parts and he leaves it slightly open in shock.

"Do it?" He asks slowly, almost not believing the words coming out of my mouth.

I've never been more sure of anything in my life. I want to feel closer to him, I want to give him a part of me. I want to share a part of him.

"Let's have sex." I bite my lip, turning my cheek away in embarrassment. Did I really just say that?

He blinks at me, almost like he can't believe what he is hearing. "Are you sure? We don't have to, I mean, a month ago you were freaking out about us kissing and now you want to make love?"

"I was different back then." I take my hand in his. My heart quickens as I think about what I want to do but tonight is the night. I am ready. "Now, I'm sure of it."

He raises his eyebrows at me in surprise. "You 1000% sure? We can just cuddle and go to sleep if you want. I don't want to pressure you into doing something you don't want to."

I roll my eyes at him. "Do you not want to have sex with me?"

He begins spluttering and I had to hold in my laughter. "N-no! Of course, I do, like I really really want to- like shit! I'm fucking it up, aren't I?"

"C'mere," I laugh and I pull him in for a kiss. Our lips meet again and we don't let go this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 382 62
Best friends, Izzy and Em, have been star pupils at their all girls boarding school Watford High on Sydney's North Shore for years. Since joining cla...
67.7K 1K 46
"You're going to keep living, V." Everyone thought Ivy Archer had the perfect life. Because they had no idea what she was hiding: her mums terminal c...
27.6K 831 52
" hey ". I look up to see a tall guy, around my age. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Wearing a jean jacket, jeans and a gray top with black running shoe...
26.5K 2.5K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...