๐–๐‘๐Ž๐๐† ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† โฅ ๐ค...

By KITASBUBBA

โ๐ˆ ๐†๐”๐„๐’๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐–๐‘๐Ž๐๐† ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐”๐‡?โž โ๐€๐Œ ๐ˆ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐‹๐€๐“๐„?โž โ”€โ”€ หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐—ช๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ง๐—œ๐—™๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐— ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—  ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—™๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐——๐—•๐—ฌ๐—˜ ๐—๐—”๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ก
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜'๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. ๐—”๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฏ ๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฆ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. ๐—•๐—”๐—–๐—ž ๐—›๐—ข๐— ๐—˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. ๐—–๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—จ๐—ฃ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฃ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—•๐—”๐—ž๐—˜๐—ฌ๐—”๐— ๐—”'๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—–๐—ข๐—š๐—ก๐—œ๐—ญ๐—”๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—” ๐—™๐—˜๐—ช
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ช๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—š๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—ฆ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต. ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฆ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—”๐—ง ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ซ๐—œ๐—– ๐—˜๐—ซ ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ง๐—ฆ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—˜๐—™๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—— ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—›๐—˜'๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐——
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ. ๐— ๐—œ๐—ฌ๐—” ๐—”๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—จ๐— ๐—จ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ. ๐——๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—š๐—จ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฆ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—— ๐——๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฅ

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ž๐—”๐—š๐—˜๐—ฌ๐—”๐— ๐—”-๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก

10.7K 534 1K
By KITASBUBBA

[ RECAP ]

"Hey, Kindaichi," Y/N waves at Kindaichi as she approaches him. "Sorry about running away from you yesterday."

"It's okay," Kindaichi smiles. "What are you doing here by the way?"

"Yeah Y/N~chan," Oikawa speaks up. "You have your hair tied up, are you going to play?"

"Yeah," she puts her hands on her hip. "I hope you're ready to get destroyed." Before Oikawa could say anything, the sound of a water bottle hitting the floor caught everyone's attention.

"Y-Y/N?!"

"Oh," she turns to the stunned boy. "Hello, and you are?" Everyone who knew about Y/N's constant simping for Kunimi in the past was in shock. Was this really the same Y/N that they knew years ago?

Before Kunimi could respond, Tobio calls for her. "Oí dumbass, get over here! We're going to start in a few!"

"Bye guys," she waves at Oikawa, Kindaichi, and Iwaizumi. "Can't wait to see you play!" As she runs back to the other side where Karasuno was, Kunimi's eyes were just wide.

'Does she really not remember me? I haven't changed that much physically, how does she not remember who I am? She forgot about me?'

He begins to question why the girl who loved him, cared for him, wanted his attention 24/7, showered him with affection, and was a complete simp for him for four years didn't recognize him after three years. He was speechless. He didn't know how to feel. It was as if Y/N's question stabbed him in his heart.

"Akira," he then breaks from his thoughts as Watanabe placed a hand on his shoulder. "Are you feeling alright? You look so pale?"

"He's alright Watanabe," Kindaichi places an arm around him and starts leading him somewhere else. "We just need to talk for a few seconds. We'll be right back."

Kunimi was completely quiet as Kindaichi took him away from Watanabe. "Dude," Kindaichi shakes him a bit. "Are you good?"

"S-She forgot me..."

"Maybe she just didn't get a good look at y-"

"Kindaichi! Y/N forgot me! She doesn't remember me anymore! I messed up! I should have seen what I had in front of me and now I lost her..."

"Pull yourself together Kunimi," Kindaichi smacks him. Iwaizumi would be proud. "Just talk to her after the practice match. I'm sure that she didn't completely forget you!"

"You're right," he sighs. "But how do I go up to talk to her if Homura is constantly by my side?"

"I'll take care of it," Kindaichi tells him.

"I can't believe Y/N came back after all this time," Kunimi looks at Y/N from afar. "She looks so different, acts differently, she's truly changed."

"I mean after three years, of course, she would be different."

"What if she loves someone else now?"

"I don't know. Just try not to overthink during the match. Now come on, let's go back."

Kunimi takes a deep breath and walks back to where his team was stretching with Kindaichi. As he begins to stretch, he couldn't help but steal glances of Y/N. He soon became more deeply in love with her seeing how not only did she change physically but also her personality was different. Y/N appeared stronger, braver, less shy, and smiling more than he has ever seen her smile. How he wished he realized his feelings before.

"What was that?"

"What was what?

"wHaT wAs WhAt?" Tobio mimicks Y/N once again. "You asked Kunimi who he was. You knew exactly who he was."

"So what?" she shrugs, not caring about her actions.

"Wasn't that a bit harsh?"

"Harsh?" Y/N laughs. "Please, he doesn't really expect me to go running into his arms and beg him to be mine like I did before, does he? I've changed Tobio, and I will show that I did."

Tobio just stayed silent, knowing that he couldn't defend Kunimi since Y/N had a point. He just flicks her forehead and walks towards the rack of balls. Once he reached for a volleyball, he felt a hand rest on his shoulder. "I need your help with something."

Tobio turns around to see Iwaizumi and Kindaichi. "What is it?"

"Kunimi needs to talk to Y/N," Kindaichi says.

"And we need your help to make that possible," Iwaizumi continues.

"How do you expect me to help? Y/N wouldn't do anything I tell her to do" Tobio questions.

"We knew she wouldn't," Iwaizumi says. "That is why we have a plan."

"Okay, what is it?"

[ 5 MINUTES LATER ]

"Y/N will play in the place for our middle blocker since he injured his finger," Ukai tells Aoba Johsai's coach.

"I guess since this isn't an official match, I don't see the problem why not."

"You heard him Kiddo," Ukai pats her back. "Go out in the court."

"Yes coach," Y/N smiles with happiness, excited to play against another team.

"You better be prepared Y/N~chan," Oikawa smirks as she approaches in front of the net. "I've gotten stronger."

"So have I," she smirks back.

"Competitive as before I see? I guess some things never change," Iwaizumi jokes as he shakes his head.

The whistle blows, indicating Oikawa to start his serve. Oikawa takes a deep breath in and does a jump serve that Noya barely managed to receive. "Kageyama!" Tobio sets it for Tanaka, which his spike was received by the libero.

Oikawa sets it, Y/N watching him carefully. Oikawa wanted to make it seem that he was setting it to Iwaizumi but Y/N saw right through him. She runs towards the other side of the court and jumps as high as she could while reaching her arms up.

BAM

She completely blocked Kunimi. As she landed, she didn't take her glare away from him. It was as if it was if time stopped when their eyes connected.

The gym was silent, amazed at how quickly Y/N moved and had no problem in blocking the spiker. The most stunned in the gym was Aoba Johsai. They never have seen anyone block the way she did. "Yeah Y/N!!!"Sugawara cheered from the side. Tanaka and Noya ran up to her, wanting to high-five her but Daichi grabbed on their collars before they did.

"How did you know?" Oikawa asked, still stunned but amazed.

"I've gotten stronger and gotten better on reading setters and spikers," she smiles. "Plus being your manager finally paid off."

"Y/N~chan is so awesome!" Oikawa admired, making some of his fangirls jealous.

"That was amazing Y/N," Kunimi complemented, hoping she would smile at him the way she did to the others. But instead, he received a stoic emotionless expression.

"It's Kageyama-san," she corrected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 889 13
You became friends with Kunimi Akira since childhood but got separated from him in middle school and lived in Tokyo for a while , after that, you ret...
14K 280 13
You are Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's childhood bestfriend but the three of you lost contact when you had to move to Australia. You're life is a mess du...
1K 48 17
(Suna Rintarล x reader) 6 years later y/n goes back to Japan. She runs into someone and remembers everything that happened before she left. He's the...
209K 5.4K 47
"๐—œ๐—  ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฅ๐——๐—˜๐—ก" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...