New Possibilities(Underfell S...

By halloweenmurders

This is a sequel to "A Bad Fuckin' Temper" Y/N And her new family are living good lives.After breaking the ba... More

Chapter 1:Home Sweet Home
Chapter 2:Picnics And Kidnappings
Chapter 3:Same Face,New Personality
Chapter 4:Weirder And Weirder
Chapter 5:Trouble
Chapter 6:Horrors Beyond Horrors
Chapter 7:A Bad Creation
Chapter 8:Unlocked
Chapter 9:Tar
Chapter 10:Messes
Chapter 11:A Little Mix Up
Chapter 12:A New Problem To Add To The List
Chapter 13:Anger
Chapter 14:Sick
Chapter 15:Holes
Chapter 16:Stars
Chapter 17:Night Terrors
Chapter 18:Conflict...Again
Chapter 19:Beyond Sick
Chapter 20:Caged
Chapter 21:Patient #1101
Chapter 23:Tests
Chapter 24:Control
Chapter 25:Origins
Chapter 26:Hell
Chapter 27:Dream
Chapter 28:Stress and Realization
Chapter 29:Prepared
Chapter 30:Nightmare
Chapter 31:Break
Chapter 32:Soul Bond
Chapter 33:The Afterlife
Chapter 34:Deaths Blade
Chapter 36:The End
Chapter 37:Saviour
Chapter 38:Revive
Chapter 39:Another Victory
Chapter 40:New Changes
Epilogue

Chapter 35:Together

145 9 6
By halloweenmurders

Y/N's P.O.V.

The while platform starts to shake and even nightmare looks nervous.

Oh shit...

Nightmare:"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Whats going on?!"I yell and a few ink puddles appear on the ground and something or SOMEONE is crawling out of them.

Figures crawl up from the ink puddle and one of them seems to be carrying something...Actually a few seem to carry something.

They shake and wipe the ink off them and it comes off with ease.

Its...Horror?

He sees me and chuckles as he swings his axe over his shoulder.

Horror:"Hey Y/N,How's my favorite dish-I-I mean,Human."He grins and walks towards us and turns around facing Nightmare.

"Horror?What are you doing here?"

!:"INK SENT FOR US!"

I turn to see Underswap sans,Blueberry to be specific.

"What?But-"

?:"You didn't REALLY think you'd do this all by yourself did you?"

I look to see outer and smile gently.

"Outer."

He smiles.

Outer:"Good to see you Y/N,Nice eyes by the way."

I blush a bit and they come over to our side and stand by me.

!:"Yeesh what a fuckin dump,Did we REALLY leave it like this last time?And what the fuck is wrong with her eyes?"

?:"Quiet You idiot."I look and see more figures standing there.From Mafia Fell,Mafia and G Sans himself.

"Why...Why did Ink call for you guys?"

Mafia looks at me and smiles as he loads his gun and cocks it back.

Mafia:"This fight-"

Mafia Fell:"Is our fight too toots."They come over to my side and smile."We never back down especially when our universes are at stake."He cracks his neck and pulls out two pistols from inside his blazer.

"Wow,Always knew you were a softie."I giggle and he growls flashing his gold tooth.I then see a shadow towering over me and look up to see the human version of my husband.He grins and goes down to my level.I smile a bit."Nice to see a friendly face."I giggle slightly and he smiles.

Human Fell:"And it's always great to see your sexy curves again.~"He straightens himself and chuckles as I blush,then I look at G Sans behind him.He walks away and G Sans stands in front of me.

"G."I say with a bit of anger.He grins and leans down to me.

G Sans:"Looks like My experiment went well."

"Are you an ally or not G,If you aren't I'll kill you right now."He chuckles gently.

G Sans:"As much as I'd like to be your enemy,To test your skills,I don't like the thought of some moron trying to erase my universe."He smiles and goes behind me and I look back at him sternly as he shrugs."Trust me hot stuff,You're gonna need my help,I'm the strongest out of all of us."

Sans:"Bullshit you are."

Human Fell:"Yeah fuckin right."

Mafia:"I'd beg to differ."

Mafia Fell:"Full of shit and having a big ego is what you are."He mumbles and G Sans growls.

G Sans:"And being a whiny bitch is what you'll always be."

Mafia Fell:"The hell you say to me smart guy?!ILL-"

Horror:"Would all of ya quit your yappin."We all turn to him and his red eye flashes and they all stay quiet."You're in the presence of a human that got killed and came back with half a soul.Treat her with better respect and let's just get to killing already."He then looks at me and winks and I smile and we all look forward.

Wait...How did he know that I died?...And how does he know I have half a soul?...Mm..Maybe ink told them.Guess I'll never hear the end of this.

Nightmare starts to laugh and wipes away gooey black tears.

Nightmare:"Y/N,Babe,You just sealed all of their fates."

Horror:"Y/N didn't make us do this dumbass."

Blue:"YEAH!WE DECIDED TO FIGHT BY HER SIDE AS FRIENDS!"

Human Fell:"Yeah,Defending this hot ass woman is what we live for.I'll be damned if I see that ass go to waste on a pathetic creep."He growls.

Mafia:"Plus We're all kind of involved since you're trying to kill us so we're dead either way pal."He twirls the gun.

Outer:"We don't care because as long as Y/N is alive,We know we have a higher chance of beating you."

Mafia Fell:"In fact Y/N has more balls than you can ever have.We made our choice already ya freak."

G Sans:"What we're trying to say is-"His left eye glows a bright yellow as every sans' eye starts to glow."Fuck it."

Nightmare snaps his fingers and his soldiers and the worst people we've come across charge at us.

I look left and right and nod and everyone charges at them and I run full speed twirling my knife.

I then jump and land in the middle and soon both our sides start clashing.

The evil me comes straight at me and she tries to hit me with her knife while I counter it using my knife.They clang together making a loud noise and she giggles.

Evil Y/N:"Nice knife whore.~"

"Thanks slut,can't wait to use it on you.~"I smirk and she growls.

Evil Y/N:"After I kill you I'm taking your goddamn knife and killing everyone here!"

She swings again and I dodge and punch her in the face as hard as I can.She stumbles back and growls.

I can't kill her...She has half of my soul and I NEED it back!Once i get my soul then I can slice her to pieces.

Those large Goat headed things keep blasting shit everywhere.

This goddamn platform will give way before we kill each other!

She charges at me again and I dodge her but she punches my stomach.I duck as she swings her knife and I upper cut her with my free hand and she falls back onto the ground dropping her shitty knife.I quickly go over to her and stomp on her ribs and she coughs up blood.I spits it next to her as blood drip down her cheek.

She giggles and looks up.

Evil Y/N:"You,are so fool of yourself Y/N.You're weak!"She giggles and coughs and I press my foot down more onto her chest.She coughs more and I try to take out her soul.After many attempts of her laughing and me crushing her ribs more,I finally did it.

The soul...half of it at least...popped out of her chest.I put my knife in my pocket and she looks at me and grins.

Evil Y/N:"Go ahead,Take it!"She coughs and spits out more blood."But know this...I will never die Y/N...I am still apart of you...And I always will be."

"Not for long...Once i take My soul back,You ain't seeing the light of day again..."Her eyes widened a bit and I see half the soul covered in goo and rip it off.She screams in pain as I rip it off.Once all of it was off,I pull half my soul out of her.Strange since her body didn't want to let go of it...Oh well,More painful for her.

I eventually pull it out and take my foot off of her as she sits up slowly crumbling and grinning.

I pull out my knife and hold half my soul in the other.She climbs up my legs and reaches my waist.She looks up at me and places her hand on my stomach and giggles while coughing up blood.Her last words...confused me and creeped me out.

Evil Y/N:"It's...a...girl..."She starts to laugh but I slash her with my knife and she chokes on her blood.She falls back and turns into ash...

I look down at her ashes and kick her ashes.I then look at my soul and place it back into my chest.

I feel a slight bit of pressure and I cough as I hit my chest.Soon i feel My soul slowly coming together.String by string i Can feel it connecting,Once I feel it fully connect,I feel more energized.

Finally...Only having half a soul exhausted the fuck out of me.Now that it's whole again...I feel complete and full of energy.

I look to the battle field and see everyone killing and slicing through the gooish skeleton soldiers.A few come at me and I growl and slice through them with ease hearing their shrieks of pain.

I keep walking and see Dream fighting Nightmare.

This motherfucker isn't going to get away so easily....

I then feel a hard hit in the back of my head and fall forward.I groan in pain and get back up slowly.I look behind me as I grip my knife and see more skeleton soldiers.

"God You assholes just don't give up do ya."I slice them with my knife until more and more come.

Fuck Theres so many of them...

I then hear psychotic laughing and look around me.A bunch If black goo was splattering all over me and the skeletons looked back and I see horror just axing them to death.He then clears a path and comes towards me as I slice them with my knife.

Horror:"Mind if I join the party?~"

I giggle a bit and we have our backs against one another.

"I don't mind,Kinda URGH-"I grab a skeleton soldier by his neck and chop the head off."Kinda needed your expertise here!"I pant and he chuckles as he brings down his axe killing two of them at a time.

Horror:"It's that little blade of yours,Nothing compared to my axe."He pants and I smile as were back to back.I then see my husband,Human Fell and Mafia Fell all fighting together.They throw each other in the air to release a blast killing Maybe 20 soldiers at a time.They watch each other's backs and make each other duck when enemies are swinging at them.I smile a bit.

It's adorable how they're protecting each other...

"Yeah,I know but Even something so small Can be very powerful."

He chuckles lightly.

Horror:"Sweetheart,I never doubted that for a second."

After we slaughtered most of them we pant and I look at him as he looks at me Then look towards Nightmare fighting Dream."How do we kill that bastard?I can't get close enough to him without one of his shitty soldiers getting in the way."

Horror:"Look for an opening,Once you do,Go for it."He shrugs and swings his axe over his shoulder.We wipe all that black goo off our faces and off our clothing.

Horror then puts his hand on my shoulder and I look at him.

Horror:"You got this Y/N,We have faith in you.If we didn't,We wouldn't be fighting by your side."

I smile gently and nod.

"I'll try my best."He chuckles and we hear screaming.I gasp as we turn out heads towards the screaming.It's...Frisk...

"Frisk..Gaster must've exhausted himself!"I look at horror and he grins.

Horror:"I got your kid,Go kick that guys ass for us."He runs towards frisk being surrounded by soldiers and I look at Nightmare and growl.

I then feel arms wrap around me and I gasp and struggle and I blink as I'm in another part on the platform.

The figure lets go of me and I turn around to see my husband.I smile softly and I sigh in relief.

"You scared the shit out of me red!I-"

Sans:"I know,I know,I shouldn't use the 'I'm gonna rape or murder you' tactic,Sorry kitten."He chuckles gently.

I smile and giggle gently."No you idiot,I was gonna say I thought you were one of those gooey freaks."He hugs me close and we look around and see a group of gooey soldiers coming our way.

We look at each other and smile.

Sans:"Ladies first.~"

I smile and giggle."Together?"

Sans:"Hell yeah!"

We turn away and put our backs against one another and slice and vaporize the stupid undead soldiers.

Once we're done we look around us and see that the undead soldiers...Keep coming up...

"Fuck..."i pant."I'm gettin tired baby."He pants and looks at me nervously.

Sans:"So am I doll..."He looks forward as more soldiers come for us."Looks like the other Sans' are getting tired too..."

"Well worst case scenario,I have to reset."He looks at me worriedly.

Sans:"Y/N.."

"I WONT let that be an actual option Sans so shut your mouth.I would NEVER reset."

Sans:"Babe.."I look at him worriedly."You might have to..."

More soldiers come for us and start attacking us.I tear up at the thought that I would have to reset again...

NO!NO IM NOT GOING TO RESET!BECAUSE NO ONE IS DYING TODAY!

I push my body past my limit and soon...We all get captured by the soldiers.I then get punched in the gut and cough.As I kneel to the ground I hide my weapon in my pant leg.My husband just yells at the damn soldiers But they grab the back of his neck and shove him to the ground.

I look up and see The human version of my husband and the mafia version get pinned down by Damien and Chara.

While horror and frisk get pinned down by Dust and other soldiers.

Outer,Blue and Classic are also being pinned by soldiers...

Mafia was seen putting his hands up and Kris putting his sword on his back holstering it,Mafia drops his guns and they both get pinned down by soldiers.

While G?...G was chained up like a rabid animal...How did they catch him?...He's supposed to be the strongest right?...So how did he get captured so easily...
While flowey was nowhere to be seen...

I then see error,ink and Dream being held by Nightmare,Crushing their ribs with their tentacles.

They pick us up and take us over to Nightmare.He grins and he steps on the ground gently while holding those three.

He looks at me straight in the eyes and smiles.

Nightmare:"Seems like you've lost sweetheart.~"

I struggle and they point their spears at my neck.

Nightmare:"You made a fuss over nothing.~I was going to create a Utopia Y/N,Where Sans' can-"

"Have no free will?To be your fucking slaves?Tch,Dont sound like a Utopia to me asshole."

He comes up to me and slaps me as hard as he could.My husband yells vulgar things towards him and all the other Sans' join in.

Sans:"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!HOW FUCKING DARE YOU HIT MY WOMAN YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

Blue:"DONT LAY A HAND ON HER!SHES A LADY!"

Classic:"YOU'RE REALLY GONNA KILL US ALL JUST FOR SOME DUMB AGENDA OR YOUR STUPID FEELINGS?!THATS INSANE AND IDIOTIC!"

Mafia Fell:"FUCKING ASSHOLE!YOURE PATHETIC!SHES TOO FUCKING GOOD FOR YOU!"

Mafia:"You are nothing but a Goddamn tyrant NIGHTMARE!"

Ink:"YOU WILL KILL US ALL!"

Error:"StOp BeInG a fOoL!"

Dream:"BROTHER YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR!"

Horror:"Goddamn You're a crazy fucking nut!Youre gonna be all alone and abandoned because of your self destruction!"

Human Fell:"YOU CALL YOURSELF A SAVIOUR?!A KING?!A RULER?!YOURE NOTHING MORE THAN THE DOG SHIT I STEP ON IN SNOWDIN!"

G Sans:"YOU WILL DAMN THESE UNIVERSES IF YOU DONT STOP YOUR RECKLESSNESS!"

He growls and yells.

Nightmare:"SILENCE!"

Everyone stays quiet and I glare at him and he glares at me.

Nightmare:"All of you are mere insects that I'd like to squash beneath my feet."He says to me and I growl.

"And You're nothing but a virus that infects everyone with their 'King worship' bullshit."

He grins and brings Error down to his level and faces him towards me.

I look at him worriedly.

"Error!Are you alright?!"I whisper yell to him.

Error:"YeS I aM-"Then a slimy fist goes through his skull,shattering his skull into pieces.

I scream."ERROR!"

Ink:"NO!ERROR!"

I tear up as I see Nightmare toss errors lifeless body onto the ground.I look at his lifeless body sadly.

No...No this Cant be happening...God please no...Error...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.3K 41
You're 17,Your name is Y/N,You got a bad temper.You we're walking home,after a shitty day of school,you then heard a group of kids laughing. "The fuc...
401 38 22
[DISCONTINUED STORY] Thank you to everyone who stuck by 💕 --------------------------------------------- ⚠WARNING⚠ Mature Themes Up Ahead so please...
171K 5.8K 45
Frisk has had a hard life. Abused by her parents because she is "a mistake." The reason why her parents call her this is because: She is a Neko. Half...
234K 3.9K 33
After All AU's of Frisk's death, all of the sans have been depressed losing their love/friend of their live. Until.........(Y/N) fell to the undergro...