𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬

By -MoneyChaser

𝚂𝙴𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚃𝙾 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓.. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

18.

26.5K 1.2K 1.5K
By -MoneyChaser

𝐅𝐞𝐛 ..

𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧

"Jayla!"

".."

"JAYLA!"

".."

"Bitch I know you heard me calling you." China busted in my room with a mug.

"Girl suck my dick." I waved her off.

"Tell me why this bitch texting me about you fucking with her baby daddy also known as Sheem.." She sat on my bed.

"Block that bitch." I simply said.

"Um no cause she ain't finna talk to me no type of way. I been standing in the same spot arguing with this bitch for about 30 minutes."

"She just want attention. Ion want Sheem so ion know why she keep pushing shit." I said with a shrug.

"Girl I know you don't want the nigga. Ain't his strokes bad?" She eyed me.

"Not anymore.. but shit at least he improved and produced some babies."

"Some!? There's more?" She shouted.

"Girl stop being loud. And that was just a guess."

"This hoe annoying. Acting like I won't walk past her and let out the largest fart." She said with an eye roll.

"Girl what?" I laughed.

"I said what I said."

"Stop arguing with haaaa. Block that bitch. She's so immature arguing with people for fun, like bitch go take care of yo kid!"

"Girl no, I got time today." She laid on her back still typing on her phone. "This bitch typing paragraphs and shit.."

"I'm hungry.. tryna order some Uber Eats?" I said to her.

"Mhm." She hummed with a nod.

She furrowed her eyebrows before standing up and pacing around the room.

She stopped at one place then started mumbling something before nodding with a smirk.

"Girl you is crazy.." I shook my head.

"BITCH I WILL STOMP THE FUCK OUTTA YOU AND YOUR BABY AND I WILL DISRESPECTFULLY FUCK YOUR BABYDAD HOE SUCK MY DICK!" She yelled into the phone making me gasp.

"And bitch that baby is ugly anyway, that thing look like one of them lil trolls from Frozen bitch. Ugly ass baby look just like you and your ugly ass babydad." She said in a calmer tone before laughing loudly.

"Now why would you call that girl's child ugly?" I looked at her in shock.

"It is.. look." She brought the phone close to my face.

I examined the baby's face before looking away while biting my lip so I wouldn't laugh.

"Exactly.." She nodded.

"Block her." I said.

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"No. I'm not done arguing." She said looking at her phone. "Like I said, I got time today."

I sucked my teeth before snatching her phone. "She not even texting no more.. hurt the poor girl feelings."

"Fuck that raggedy bitch. Nasty ass wig look like it got cockroaches crawling round that shit." She said as I blocked the girl.

"You is not funny.." I shook my head giving her phone back.

"I'm not tryna be funny hoe." She mugged.

"Kaiser still sleep?" I asked and she nodded walking out my room.

"DON'T FORGET THE UBER EATS." I called out.

I got on my phone again and went on Instagram..

theyluvchina

swipe

18,372 likes
theyluvchina kiss my ass you dummy hoes ! ❤️

kjlovethesehoes when was the last time you washed it?

"Never did he try to do my bitch like that.." I mumbled double tapping.

my.riahh

7,256 likes

"Lace whereeee.."

Lace everywhere..

naa_ityb

21,482 likes

"Ouuuuweeee.." I smirked.

desstoofinee

6,520 likes
desstoofinee you feel it yet?🥰

"Ion feel shit.." I double tapped.

skyy_2x

2,831 likes
skyy_2x mines❤️! #nofacenocase

"Ima catch a case when I bang this hoe head against concrete.." I mumbled unfollowing her.

"My shit dry.. I need more friends." I put my phone down and got up out of my bed.

"China! You ordered the food right!?" I yelled.

"Yes! Shut up for you wake tha—" Kaiser started crying making me huff.

"Told you!"

I walked in Kaiser's room and picked him up, rocking him side to side trying to calm his crying.

"That boy is not no baby.."

"He my baby." I said with a shrug.

Right when she was about to speak the doorbell rung.

"That was quick." I said as she ran out.

I followed her, "you okay?" I asked Kai who was laying on my shoulder.

He nodded.

Such a baby when he wakes up from a deep sleep.

"What did you order?" I asked China as she brought the food inside.

"Ion know I forgot.." She simply said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"How you forget?" I mugged her.

"I didn't order it."

"Then who did!"

"One of my lil woot da woots calm down!" She said unwrapping the bag.

I looked at her in shock..

"You serious aren't you?" I laughed.

"So serious.. he got Chinese!" She cheesed.

"Ouuuuu me and Kaiser's favoriteeeee!" I tickled his stomach tryna make him laugh but he didn't react.

"Fuck wrong with him?" China said with a mouth full of food.

"He must be on his period.. it's okay baby.." I sat him on the couch as he mugged me.

"You wrong.." She laughed.

Right when I was about to dig into the food the doorbell rung again.

"The fuck is that?" I looked at China. She shrugged going to get it.

I started taking out me and Kaiser's food when she came back with another bag in her hand.

"What is that?"

"Some more food!" She cheesed.

"More!? How much food did you fucking ask for?"

"I just gave him a variety of foods he could get.." She shrugged opening the bag.

Suddenly the doorbell rang AGAIN.

"China are you serious.." I shook my head as she went to get it. "Finna use all this man's money.."

"Girl ian tell him to get all this shit! Plus, free food!"

"You right.." I nodded. "This finna be our breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next week.."

Both China and Kaiser looked at me..

"No. Bitch your gonna cook." She said and I mugged her.

The doorbell rang again and I went to get it this time.

"Ouuu you kinda fine.." I smirked at the tall darkskin guy who was holding two bags.

He chuckled. "Preciate it.." I grabbed the bags from him then sent him a wink before closing the door. 

"Two!?" China yelled.

"Please shut up.. Kaiser come pick what you want!" I said.

Someone started knocking on the door and I looked at China signaling her to get it.

After a while she came back with a smirk plastered on her face and no food.

"Who was it?"

"Nobodyyyyy.." She dragged with a smile.

"nObOdYyyyyy." I mocked her.

"Ma.." Kaiser tapped me handing me my phone. I seen that Na'Jour was calling.

I answered and set the camera up where he could see us and all the food.

"Damn y'all having a feast and ain't invite me?" He said.

"Boy F word you." I waved him off taking a big bite into China's burger while she wasn't looking.

"Bitch you not slick.." She said and I looked at her seeing she had her front camera zoomed in on me.

I stuck up the middle finger and turned my attention back to Na'Jour.

"Whatchu want?"

"Damn I can't call you no more?" He said smirking.

"You can. Your son right here. Kaiser say hi." I looked at Kai, he looked up at me with a mug before looking away and eating his fries.

"What yall done did to my son?"

"Tuh, we ain't did nun." China said. "He on his period.." I nodded.

"On his period? My son too manly for a damn period don't say no shit like that.." Na'Jour said.

"Shut yo ass up.." China laughed. "The kid can't even carry a gallon of milk by himself, puhlease."

"That's China?" I heard..

Na'Jour nodded and the phone was snatched revealing KJ.

"Call me back or ima fuck yo ass up China.." He mugged the camera making me toot my lips up.

"Boyaaaa, F youuuuu.." She said.

I looked at her and she looked at me before leaning in so I could whisper in her ear.

"Girl I thought he was the one who ordered all the food!" I whispered.

She pulled away snickering as she shook her head.

"Unt unt.. ion even fuck with him forreal.." She eyed the camera.

I laughed looking at KJ as he mugged us.

"Her ass playing.." He shook his head giving the phone back to Na'Jour.

"Damn China, you hurting lil nigga feelings.." Na'Jour chuckled.

"She ain't hurting shit.."

Na'Jour eyed the camera before going on mute.

"These niggas.." I laughed.

"They petty.." China also laughed trying to take some of Kaiser's fries but he slapped her hand away.

"Kaiser stop being mean." I said.

"No." He simply said.

"Go on mute too.." China said and I nodded doing as told.

I put the camera down so it was only showing the ceiling then looked at China waiting for her to speak.

"Only reason ian taking his ass serious is cause he still fucking 'round with his first love." She explained.

I nodded. "How you know that?"

"I did some lurking and lemme tell you, he is allll over her page! And last time we was on FaceTime he said he had company and I just knew it was her because.. I'm just smart like that. Like it's obvious." She shrugged.

"Mm.." I nodded.

"I'm not gon lie.. I wasn't taking him serious at first either. I was just bored, and he's funny." She said.

"Mhm.." I nodded wanting her to keep going.

Like yessss bitch spill me all the tea!

"But ion wanna take shit serious with him if he gonna keep talking to his first love. Like yes, I get it, that's your first everything. But you not finna go to her everytime we argue or some shit! That's that high schooler shit. I'm yo love now! You get what I'm sayin?" She said.

"Yeah I get what you sayi—"

"GET YALL ASSES OFF MUTE!" We heard.

I rolled my eyes grabbing the phone and taking it off mute.

"What y'all was talking about?" KJ was all up in the phone.

"What YALL was talking about?" China said snatching the phone.

"That ain't yo business.."

"Aw alright luv, same goes to you.." She passed the phone back to me.

"We bout to do some shit.. I'll call you later tonight." Na'Jour said.

"Ight.." I nodded before hanging up.

"Kaiser you full?" I looked at him as he started at the wall blankly.

He always had those days where he would just act nonchalant. Won't talk. Won't react to anything. Just nothing.

I never wanted to think nothing about it because he would always be okay the next day so I just leave it alone.

He nodded. I picked him up and walked in the living room.

"Cocomelon?" I asked sitting him on the couch.

He nodded and I put it on for him. We watched literally every episode on Netflix and YouTube, he always watches it again though.

I went back in the kitchen seeing China sitting on top of the refrigerator.

"Short ass.." I mumbled making her look at me.

"COME DO THIS TIKTOK WITH ME!"

___________________________________
😜

thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 530 18
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.
131K 6.4K 19
𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.
1.2M 87.7K 41
𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪,
771K 43.2K 25
𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹.