My Delusion 《Completed ✔)

By TanishaPayal

***NOT EDITED*** I was walking down the stairs hurriedly, suddenly my legs slip and I fell through the stairs... More

Chapter 1 《WHO AM I ?》
Chapter 2 《AMNESIA !!!😳😧》
Chapter 3 《WHY SEPARATE ROOMS?》
Chapter 4《CHILDHOOD MEMORY 》
Chapter 5 《PLAYFUL FINN😊》
Chapter 6《AM I A WHORE?》
Chapter 7《I CAN'T TELL HER TRUTH 》
Chapter 8 《IN HIS ARMS》
Chapter 9《AWFUL DREAM 》
Chapter 10 《SLUTTY FRIENDS 》
Chapter 11 《 NEVER LET HER GO》
Chapter 12《JEALOUS 》
Chapter 13《My best moment 》
Chapter 14 《KISSED WHILE SLEEPING 》
Chapter 15《BETRAYAL 😓》
Chapter 16《 HELPLESS AROUND HER》
Chapter 17《Best husband in universe》
Chapter 18 《Cooking for him》
Chapter 19《SHE LOVES ME❤》
Chapter 20《Stay with me always 🥰》
Chapter 21《DIVORCE😳》
Chapter 22《 He can't betray me 》
Chapter 23 《Asshole Jack》
Chapter 24《SHATTERED 😔》
Chapter 25《Author's POV》
Chapter 26《I miss her💔》
Chapter 27《I can't cheat on her》
Chapter 28《Jackass》
Chapter 29《Called him》
Chapter 30《Rossie kidnapped 》
Chapter 31《Refused to come back》
Chapter 32《 Lost control 》
Chapter 33《Escape》
Chapter 34《I lost》
Chapter 35《Is he my Finn?》
Chapter 37《ROSSIE'S PAST》
Chapter 38
Chapter 39《Is he fake?》
Chapter 40《I lost myself in him》
Chapter 41《Can't resist him...》
Chapter 42《I am the sinner》
Chapter 43《New life together 》
Chapter 44《Meeting went wrong》
Chapter 45 《New feeling》
Chapter 46《Luckiest woman》
Chapter 47《Vacation》
Chapter 48《Together Forever (epilogue)》
Chapter 49《love conquered》

Chapter 36 《HE BROKE ME 》

205 35 47
By TanishaPayal

Next day I went to my college but I was lost in my own new world . My mind can't stop from thinking about Finley.
I have a strong feeling that he is my Finn, the one from my childhood . Whom I liked . He had same brown eyes and mesmerising smile.

Next time when I will meet him I am gonna ask him the truth. I am sure he remembered everything.

I was just muddled up in my thoughts in the college canteen when my best friend Shelly came and sat beside me. She ordered her food .

She said , "Hey, Linnie are you coming to the party at Jacob's house tonight. "

Well she is my best friend but I haven't told her about Finley and me yet.
I know that I should have but I think that when I will talk to Finley about childhood after then I will tell Shelly everything.
Afterall I am also dying to share such a good news to her.
She snapped me ot of my thoughts by asking again.

I replied , " I umm.. I don't think it would be a good idea. I don't think he has good intentions. I have noticed him several times staring at me lustfully ."
Yeah Jacob was a total jerk and a playboy.

Shelly replied casually, " It is just your assumption bebe. And by the way he has a girlfriend. Please come na ... we will have a lots of fun . And also our exams are close so it is the last party before exams."

I thought to myslef that soon I would be getting married so I should enjoy my these days. So I agreed.

At around 8 pm we reached at Jacob's house .Don't get surprised that how I got permission from my dad , well is out of the city so I am the queen of my will.

There were not many people in the party. Just some friends of Jacob , his girlfriend , Shelly and me .
We sat on a couch .
I was feeling uneasy.
Shally and I had a couple of drink. Well actually I denied first but she insisted and moreover those drinks were not so strong to make me drunk and lose my conscience .

Then everyone started playing the game of truth and dare .
Which is a very lame game , I know that .
But I was forced to play too.
When it was my turn for dare they dared me to drink five shots of vodka  .
At the end of the game I had total ten shots of vodka and I started losing my ability to think straight.

When I was sitting on the couch Jacob came near me put his hand on my lap and sat beside me.
I didn't minded much.
Then he started leaning onto me.I leaned backward. I wondered what was he upto.
Suddenly he forcefully held my waist and laid me on the couch and started kissing my neck. I tried to kick him to free myself but he was too strong .
Everyone else was also there but no one came to help me . I tried to kick him again but failed. I yelled but no one bothered to look at me.
I saw Jacob's girlfriend was laughing and shooting all this in her phone. She was not stopping her boyfriend from raping a girl but she was shooting all this . Such a bitch!!!

I shouted to my friend Shelly to help me but she smiled looking at me and gave a thumbs up to Jacob and winked towards me.
I can't believe my eyes, my best friend is betraying me like this. She made me come to this party so that Jacob could use me .

I kept struggling to get myself free from his grip but couldn't. He continued ot trial kisses over my neck.

Then he lifted me on his shoulder and led me towards a room. I was so horrified .I didn't knew what to do now .
Then he entered in a room and laid me on a bed . I looked into his eyes which were lustfully staring me.
I have to find a way to escape from here. He was taking steps towards me like I was his prey .
Without thinking much I lifted a flower vase from beside the bed and hit his head by that . He screamed holding his head.
I pushed him aside and ran out of that room with the speed of electricity.
I hurriedly came out of that house and shouted ,"Save me."
But that was of no use .

I breathed heavily and keep running till that house vanished from my vision.
I kept running but I forgot the route.
I don't know where I was going. I just kept walking on a road, silent as dead.
I can't think straight, what to do.

I searched for my phone in my pockets. And thanks to Jesus that I decide to wear Jeans for the party and kept my phone in my pocket.

I opened my phone the time was 12.30 at night . I noticed 10 missed calls from Finley. I quickly called back to him. He picked up in second ring.

He said, "Rosaline I tried to call you several times, but you didn't picked up. Is everything fine?"

I replied panting,"Finn, I-I am not fine. I-I d-don't know what to do. I am stuck here. I-I."  I started sobbing.

" Rossie , wait .Take a Breathe deep . Calm down first." He tried to sooth me . I took deep breathe.

He continued,"Tell me now ,what happened. Where are you?"

"I don't know. I don't know this road. This road is soo silent and scary. Please save me. I don't know what to do. "

" Okay , stay there and keep talking to me. I will track your location. I am coming, Rossie . Don't worry." My adrenaline slowed down after hearing him . I sighed in relief.

Within 10 minutes I saw a car flash Pickering in my eyes. I covered my eyes with my hands. And suddenly someone came rushing towards me. I recognized him.

I ran towards him and jumped on him and hugged him tightly. I wrapped my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist . He put his hands to my butts to support me and held me tight .

I felt like my prince had come now and he will save me from everyone

He rubbed my back to comfort me. I started sobbing. He rubbed his palm over my hairs.
His touch was really soothing.

After a long time standing like that he tried to part from me but I didn't got down from him. In that position only he headed towards the car.

I rested my head on his shoulder .
So childish of me, right !!!
But I was scared as hell. I was nearly raped , betrayed by my best friend and I was running I this hell of a road . I indeed was scared.

He opend the back door of the car and sat inside. I was still on his lap and my hands were still wrapped around his neck. He signalled his driver to drive. He kept stroking his hand on my back to sooth me .

Maybe after 10 minutes I parted away from him, when I got my conscience back.
I sat next to him.

He looked into my eyes and asked," Are you okay , Rose?"

I nodded .

He asked ," Do you wanna sleep?"
I was hesitant.

He signalled me to put my head on his lap but I rather put my head on his shoulder.

What he thinks of me ??? A CHILD!!!!
Well the act I just pulled right now clearly showed that how kid I am.
My conscience scolded me.

I woke up due to inertia when car stopped. When I opened my eyes I realised that my head was his lap and he was gently massaging my scalp to make sure that I sleep properly.

When did my head landed from his shoulder to his lap.

Oh God!!! What did I do to get this man!!!
He is so damn nice.
He hadn't even asked a single thing till now because he knew that I an not in the state to answer.
He is comforting me like a baby.
No one had ever cared for me like this. No one even bothered about my existence but he cares. He will truly spoil me.

I came out of the car and saw in front of me a big penthouse.

No !! Not big.. it was gigantic.

He came towards me put his hand on my back and headed inside.
We we entered his penthouse , I was dumbfounded would not be and understatement.

I mean , I too live in a big house but his house was just amazing. And soon I'll be living here with him.

Oh God!!! I blushed to myself by thinking about our marriage.

And I literally forgot about everything that happened with me hours ago.

He came out from somewhere with a glass of water and some medicine.
He said handing the medicine and water to me," I know you are drunk , so have this medicine, this will help you to sleep and wake up fresh."
I took the medicine.

After drinking water , I hesitantly said ,"F-finley, I hope you will not tell about this to my father."

He stared at me.

After a while he said in a deep voice ,"You know dangerous it is to be in such a place at midnight. How could you be so careless? Anything could have happened to you. What if I wouldn't come there? "

I made a puppy face. I know that he is worried for me but he didn't knew the actual scenario.

He continued, "It is okay to party with friends but you should have taken driver with you .You should take care of yourself. "  he rubbed his forehead in frustration.

I opened my mouth to tell him what actually happened so that he would sooth me rather than scolding me.

I liked the ultra caring Finley who hold me in his lap to make me feel comfortable not that caring one who scold me for not caring about my safety.

He said," Okay , now relax .We will talk about this in morning. Come I'll show you your room."

I followed him.

He showed me room and told me to call him if I need anything. Then he left saying good night.

Now I was alone in this big room.
I tried to sleep but the picture of that asshole Jacob kept replaying in my mind. I couldn't sleep like this.

I remove my blankets and headed out of my room. From outside my room I saw a little light coming out from the room which was just beside my room.
I peeked inside and found Finely working on his laptop.

But it is quite late.

Oh!! That is why he picked my phone in second ring . I think he usually works late.

I knocked at the door to draw his attention to me.
He looked over me and came towards me , opened the door and let me in.
His room was enormously large with a large bed in middle .

He asked me,"What happened? Do you need something .
I answered stumbling , "I-I actually can't sleep. I-I a-am having bad dreams. So, if .... um... if you don't mind.... can I ... I sleep here."

He looked straight at my eyes with expressionless face.

" Uhmm... it is okay... I mean It is not necessary. I should go ....good night."

I turned towards the door but before I could hold it I felt someone holding my hand . I turned around.

Finely said ,"It is okay .You can sleep here."

I smiled.
I climbed to his bed and slid under the blanket.
But he carried on his work .

After half an hour I felt someone's hand on my waist. I slept smiling.

Next morning when I woke up Finley was not around .
I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth from his toothbrush . I didn't took shower because I didn't had my other clothes.

When I came out of the bathroom I saw Finley talking to someone on phone. He looked furiously angry.
When he sensed my presence he cut the call and smiled towards me. His furious face turned to charming one.

He said ," Breakfast is ready. Have food and then I will drop you to your home."

I asked raising my eyebrows, " You haven't told about this to my father?"
He nodded .

After having our breakfast together he dropped me to my house.

He didn't spoke much since last night , maybe he is pissed at me for not taking care of myself, but he don't know what actually happened.

After an hour I headed to my college. I didn't wanted to face them but I am not gonna hide in some burrow. They were the one who did bad not me.

When I entered the college I noticed everyone staring at me disguised. I didn't knew what happened.
Suddenly Jacob's girlfriend stopped in my path. She smiled venomously .
I continued to walk past her when she said ," What so hurry babes? Wait a minute. I have a surprise for you."

I rolled my eyes at her. I really didn't wanted to talk to such a bitch.

She showed her hand into her pocket and took out her phone. After doing something in her phone her moved its screen towards me .
When I saw it I was stunned . It was the video of Jack and me from the last night
How dare she show this to me like this ?

I snatched her phone and deleted that video at once . I looked at her assuming to see her defeated face but she smirked looking at me.

She said," Oh babes , this video is now at everyone's phone and everyone was watching it with fun . Can you delete this from everyone's phone?"
She laughed cunningly and left.

Right now I was in college sitting at a corner of canteen. My face was pale and I was really stressed. Everyone else was staring at me and pointing finger at me . They were all talking about me and laughing at me . I can't take this anymore . After that video had released which Jacob's girlfriend had shot at the party, everyone thinks that I am a whore . They all point out me as if it was my mistake that Jacob tried to rape me. They think that I tried to seduce him.

My father had also got this news because he called me half an hour ago he got so angry to me that he has fixed my marriage after two days .
He reprimanded me but never listened the truth.

He had fixed my marriage Finley and this is the only relaxing thing right now.

While lost in my thoughts I came out of the college building and what I saw at the entrance gate of the college left me stunned .
There was Finley and Jacob standing. Finn was well dressed in a black suit . He said something to Jacob , which I was not able to listen because I was very far from them.
At this time I just wanted to run towards Finley and tell him what that bastard did to me and tell him to beat the shit out of him. But I chose to stand there only and see what he has got to do.
Then he take out a stack of money from his pocket and gave it to Jacob.
My conscience hit me .

So Jacob did all this for Finn.
Oh God!! Finley gave him money to do that with me.

Tear rolled down my eyes. I can't believe that Finn did all this just because he wanted to marry me .
I was already going to marry him , then why was the need to do all this .
I am sure he did all this so that we would marry soon and his company would get benefit.

How could he be so ruthless?
I thought him as my saviour but he is the one who put me in trouble.
He spoilt my life .
He ruined me.
How could he do this ..
Tears came out of my eyes unstoppably .
He broke me

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hey guys ...
I hope that you like this chapter...

Do vote and comment, this really encourages me..

And do tell your views on Finn..😊😊😊😊

Stay safe....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 52 18
Now that she's done with school, Sara still doesn't have a boyfriend. And she doesn't know how to get one either. But when she meets a handsome young...
753 209 19
I've lived a life of fear, depression, sorrow, bondage and feeling caged by my childhood. Now I am stepping into adulthood and I thought all that wou...
4.4K 105 46
My heart skipped a beat when you walked by You didn’t see me . High on hopes I walked towards you Even though I knew the answer… A small talk came up...
407 29 2
Arin Belladonna has never been a people person. Raised in a family of independent women who seldom spoke about their emotions, she learned early on...